Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I haven't seen a 5 1/4 floppy disc since 1988.
I have still IBM floopy disc with Alien Breed game from 1993(year of mine birth lol also was playing it on old pc when been small) and instruction with special codes to open game but problem is I dont have how to open it cause new computers not have from years or decade more room on floopy disc even often old cd discs with games wont working on they cause of 10 and 11 windows problems non compatibiles drives to older cd discs with games even now often new laptops have only pendrive drive so is even not posible to open dvd on they... or by buying external drive only

My first computer...

product-100016.jpg

A Compukit UK101, I built it from a kit in 1977. It had a massive 4 kB of RAM!

Then I graduated to

atari-400-9939-624x414.jpg

an Atari 400 in 1980. Both plugged into an old TV set that I bought second hand.

Just to keep vaguely on topic, here's what my Atari 400 didn't show me:

download.jpg

:)

The very first computer I bought back in 1989 had a 5¼'' drive and a 3½'' drive. At that time expensive and modern, an 80386SX with 25 Mhz clock frequency and DOS operating system:icon_pc:
It was early 1991 before I could afford a 386 machine. It had the same two drives, Win 3.0, and 104mb hdd. A few months after I bought it, the 486's came out.:frown:

Back
Top Bottom