Go to CruxDreams.com
This image is motivated by one of my oldest and most oppressive S&M experiences. It is well known that at the end of World War II, when the Russians invaded the eastern territories of Germany, hundreds of thousands of women were raped. I say that without judgment or topical reference. I guess that's the way it is in war, and the Germans were no better. As a young person, I read in a documentary about these incidents that soldiers once allegedly pinned a female teacher to her breasts on a school desk. That engaged my adolescent imagination in an oppressive way.

Here now my late overcoming of this memory.

Attachments

• schoolsout_04_OZ.jpg
    schoolsout_04_OZ.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 1,931
Oh, I understand perfectly your fantasy about WWII. Mine is a french female alleged collaborator, stripped naked and breasts cut off in the arenas of Nîmes, south of France. Like you, I was very young when I read this, and I developped a peculiar interest for History.....
BTW, except for the AK47, the scene seems so real....I DO love

This image is motivated by one of my oldest and most oppressive S&M experiences. It is well known that at the end of World War II, when the Russians invaded the eastern territories of Germany, hundreds of thousands of women were raped. I say that without judgment or topical reference. I guess that's the way it is in war, and the Germans were no better. As a young person, I read in a documentary about these incidents that soldiers once allegedly pinned a female teacher to her breasts on a school desk. That engaged my adolescent imagination in an oppressive way.

Here now my late overcoming of this memory.
An extremely well done image as always, and I love the 'old photograph' format. And btw, that's one of the best breast nailing scenes I've yet to see.
Bravo, and thank you for sharing.

Perfect. Her face and cheeks looks like there was a heavy face slapping before. Right? That's what i would do with her in her fixed position. Beat her face epic long.

The same motif as the last picture, but a completely different story.
Just. F-ing. Beautiful.

Love the partial undressing and those delicious cane welts.

Oh yeah.... and her nailed tits too. :smilie-devil:

Thanks for sharing, as always.

Back
Top Bottom