Go to CruxDreams.com
Three pictures with one theme and one story. Once in the torture cellar, another time in public. And a toned down version for Art Untamed.

The story about it:
"The adulteress had been sentenced to receive 10 blows with a club over her sinful breasts. But after the eighth blow, the judge interrupted the procedure. "The last two blows she will receive with this thorn club. One on each breast. But hit hard."

Attachments

• breast_hit_02_OZ.jpg
    breast_hit_02_OZ.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 1,224
  • breast_hit_03_OZs.jpg
    breast_hit_03_OZs.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 1,262
  • breast_hit_04_OZ.jpg
    breast_hit_04_OZ.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 1,337
My first encounter with G9. I think we like each other.
it looks like a nice model... but it annoys me that it is not compatible with 8 and 8.1...

even hair for gen 8.1 is not compatible with gen 9 (different character skeleton)
but we also like how beautiful the characters look in iray...

so we will have to wait a long time until models are created exactly for gen 9...

so I'll wait a year and a half before it's ideal for me...

Where do you find your house wives ? Always so exciting with their pendulous udders, and you know so well how to treat them...

Just to know, in a sense, the essential part of the job is done with a first pic, but you don't go on with a short story as you did before ? Any reason (if I'm not boring)

Where do you find your house wives ? Always so exciting with their pendulous udders, and you know so well how to treat them...
That's mostly real handiwork based on existing characters. A little fuller, a little older, a little saggy breasts, a little worn texture. The most difficult thing is to find matching hair. Most hair models look like something out of a hairdresser's textbook. Only a few fit more mature women.

Just to know, in a sense, the essential part of the job is done with a first pic, but you don't go on with a short story as you did before ? Any reason (if I'm not boring)
My personal circumstances do not allow longer stories at the moment. I only have a few hours to do something at a time, which is too short to build up a whole story. But I have a few ideas that I can realize if things will be different.
At least I'll post some smaller scenes soon.

Three pictures with one theme and one story. Once in the torture cellar, another time in public. And a toned down version for Art Untamed.

The story about it:
"The adulteress had been sentenced to receive 10 blows with a club over her sinful breasts. But after the eighth blow, the judge interrupted the procedure. "The last two blows she will receive with this thorn club. One on each breast. But hit hard."
I'm a huge fan of your mature women models that aren't perfect. It's one of the things about your images that really work for me.

All three of these are very good, but I think my pick of the day would be #2.... mostly because of the breast damage, and the expression on her face.

Well done, and thank you.

That's mostly real handiwork based on existing characters. A little fuller, a little older, a little saggy breasts, a little worn texture. The most difficult thing is to find matching hair. Most hair models look like something out of a hairdresser's textbook. Only a few fit more mature women.

My personal circumstances do not allow longer stories at the moment. I only have a few hours to do something at a time, which is too short to build up a whole story. But I have a few ideas that I can realize if things will be different.
I for one am grateful for anything you create and share. I actually prefer individual pieces over story sets, but that's just me.

So, you think possible to start some stories from those single pics ? In that case, may I suggest a poll to elect miss zardoz and her runners-up ? :jump:

So, you think possible to start some stories from those single pics ? In that case, may I suggest a poll to elect miss zardoz and her runners-up ? :jump:
No problem. Maybe then I'll feel like creating more scenes that come up with the characters. But I'm afraid that you will win this little contest, and then I already know how it will end..... ;-)

Even though I haven't quite figured out how it's supposed to work yet, you guys can get started....
This will take some in depth research of the Oz library. Results coming soon.

I have a bit of a hunch that hardly anyone besides you two will participate.... But also good. Then we take one of those that you like.
Then it will be their loss.

Back
Top Bottom