Go to CruxDreams.com
Impressive works, Zardoz!!!
You've been able to depict amazingly the brutality of the scene.
The women's pain... the torturers' enjoyment... the savagery and amusement of the audience...
I could hear the victims' howls and screams mixed with the laughs, cheers and mocks from the people around them...

The last three to @tdmaster story. I know @lionrobe is waiting for it....
Once more I've no words to thank you enough.
In the meantime I'm preparing a version of the story in .pdf documented with your drawings positioned in the right place of the story that I will publish here in the next few days.
Given that your drawings are much more than I could have hoped for, I dare not ask, but since you ask what I would like to see drawn, I simply answer.
Then up to you.
I honestly can't understand what the difficulty might be in realizing it but if I may say it seems to me that the penultimate torture of the "salt eggs" and female goats and male goats is quite original and intriguing.
Then in general the story seems to me a little poorly illustrated in the initial part, for example when the lesbian nuns are spied on and discovered or later, when the three ex-nuns are already in the castle and, waiting for the first day of public torture, they are forced to go and visit the janitors' quarters and serve them and their dogs.

You're a master of 3D art, Zardoz! I love your work. The gritty, less than perfect victims give your art a degree of reality. When it comes to 3D art you rank up there with artists like 3D Franco, Jucundus and Agonmedon, just to name a few. Excellent stuff!

You're a master of 3D art, Zardoz! I love your work. The gritty, less than perfect victims give your art a degree of reality. When it comes to 3D art you rank up there with artists like 3D Franco, Jucundus and Agonmedon, just to name a few. Excellent stuff!
Thank you for the praise. I only do what I enjoy myself. But it makes me happy when others like it.

I honestly can't understand what the difficulty might be in realizing it but if I may say it seems to me that the penultimate torture of the "salt eggs" and female goats and male goats is quite original and intriguing.
Then in general the story seems to me a little poorly illustrated in the initial part, for example when the lesbian nuns are spied on and discovered or later, when the three ex-nuns are already in the castle and, waiting for the first day of public torture, they are forced to go and visit the janitors' quarters and serve them and their dogs.

Yes, I could have done the scene with the goats, but to tell you the truth, I don't have any goats in my digital stable. Maybe I'll find one someday, then I'll make up for it.

Following your suggestions, I took a few more pictures to fill in the long stretch at the beginning. I assume you know where to put them.

I don't want to make the scene with the dogs. As far as I know, such a depiction would violate the rules of this forum - and probably the laws in most countries around the world - so I don't do such depictions. But I have hinted at the idea a bit, the rest will have to be done in your imagination.

Attachments

• td_M_00_1_OZs.jpg
    td_M_00_1_OZs.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 2,041
  • td_M_00_OZs.jpg
    td_M_00_OZs.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,733
  • td_M_02_3_OZs.jpg
    td_M_02_3_OZs.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 1,939
Yes, I could have done the scene with the goats, but to tell you the truth, I don't have any goats in my digital stable. Maybe I'll find one someday, then I'll make up for it.

Following your suggestions, I took a few more pictures to fill in the long stretch at the beginning. I assume you know where to put them.

I don't want to make the scene with the dogs. As far as I know, such a depiction would violate the rules of this forum - and probably the laws in most countries around the world - so I don't do such depictions. But I have hinted at the idea a bit, the rest will have to be done in your imagination.
Thank you. As always you are great. Since this is a forum of fantasy but of extreme topics, I've never had problems about what further limits there might be.
What seems most evident to me is the non-involvement of minors or children, personally I don't really like blood, "scat", permanent damage, capital executions but I hadn't thought of anything else.
My mistake and I apologize.
Then you're right: it's a fictional story and it's right, from time to time, to let your imagination understand and let it work.
Since at this point your masterpieces are starting to populate my story well, I thought of attaching the .pdf with your works placed in the right places and I also inserted the cover I made at the time with Photoshop + three other covers because initially the story was born as "Saga of sister Annie" divided into three parts.
Those are indeed censored because in some sites not even the full nude is allowed.
Then if in the future you will find pleasure in taking "some other photographs" I will insert them in the .pdf and I will post the new updated version.
Thanks again Zardoz.

Thank you. As always you are great. Since this is a forum of fantasy but of extreme topics, I've never had problems about what further limits there might be.
What seems most evident to me is the non-involvement of minors or children, personally I don't really like blood, "scat", permanent damage, capital executions but I hadn't thought of anything else.
My mistake and I apologize.
Then you're right: it's a fictional story and it's right, from time to time, to let your imagination understand and let it work.
Since at this point your masterpieces are starting to populate my story well, I thought of attaching the .pdf with your works placed in the right places and I also inserted the cover I made at the time with Photoshop + three other covers because initially the story was born as "Saga of sister Annie" divided into three parts.
Those are indeed censored because in some sites not even the full nude is allowed.
Then if in the future you will find pleasure in taking "some other photographs" I will insert them in the .pdf and I will post the new updated version.
Thanks again Zardoz.
PS. The file .pdf is too big to be attached here. Read/download it from this link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-621j7N-VjWdB2FC-NYth0Tlst8sNPRD/view?usp=share_link

Thank you for all these wonderful images you've shared this past month. As you know I am a huge fan of your victims and the cruel things you do to them. :devil2:

But I have hinted at the idea a bit, the rest will have to be done in your imagination.
Yes, that's the point really. While we can and do identify a few themes like bestiality as not wanted on the Forums, the point is really that it's a place for erotic art - and while the borderlines may be blurred, images can be more artistic, and more erotic, by 'hinting' than by crudely realistic portrayals. Your work certainly seems to me to qualify as genuinely erotic art.

I was undecided for a long time whether to post this picture because it struck me as too brutal. But actually it is not. It shows a scene where kidnappers threaten that they will do violence to their victim if her husband (or whoever) does not pay the demanded sum. I assume that they won't actually do it. I also assume that the ransom note is written in red ink, not blood.
Although I'm afraid a few people here might want to see it differently. But that's up to them then.

Attachments

• highjacked_02b_OZ.jpg
    highjacked_02b_OZ.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 1,705
I was undecided for a long time whether to post this picture because it struck me as too brutal. But actually it is not. It shows a scene where kidnappers threaten that they will do violence to their victim if her husband (or whoever) does not pay the demanded sum. I assume that they won't actually do it. I also assume that the ransom note is written in red ink, not blood.
Although I'm afraid a few people here might want to see it differently. But that's up to them then.

And incidentally, he would shoot his buddy in the knee if he actually pulled the trigger.

Yes, that's a good example of what I meant by 'hinting' - a brutal, threatening situation, but leaving what they're going to do if the ransom isn't paid to our imaginations.

A perfectly acceptable, and very entertaining scenario imo.
And yes, dumb criminals shouldn't try to use firearms. Besides, a red hot ice pick through her breast would last longer and more effective visually. :devil2:

The idea behind these two pictures is the following: A couple of wealthy gentlemen have come up with a perverted game for this lady. She sits on a sharp ridge, which is quite painful. When she pulls a lever, she is lifted up by her breasts, which also hurts. When she pulls the lever again, she lowers herself back onto the ridge. So she has the choice of what torture she wants to endure and for how long....
And the gentlemen are watching.

Attachments

• Woodhorse_05_1_OZ.jpg
    Woodhorse_05_1_OZ.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,515
  • Woodhorse_05_2_OZ.jpg
    Woodhorse_05_2_OZ.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,526
The idea behind these two pictures is the following: A couple of wealthy gentlemen have come up with a perverted game for this lady. She sits on a sharp ridge, which is quite painful. When she pulls a lever, she is lifted up by her breasts, which also hurts. When she pulls the lever again, she lowers herself back onto the ridge. So she has the choice of what torture she wants to endure and for how long....
And the gentlemen are watching.
Diabolical

Back
Top Bottom