Mother/Daughter

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can we pleeeeeease post real mothers and daughters? They don’t even have to be naked. The underlying reality of the relationship is what fuels the eroticism, not having older and younger versions of the same fictional AI prompt lady.
Agreed 100%

Here's a small selection that I've collected from around the www;

3960EB0.jpg1634060124_18-titis-org-p-mommy-erotica-with-daughters-erotika-vkont-19.jpg1641048307_2-titis-org-p-mommy-boobs-and-their-daughters-erotika-2.jpgmother-daughter-pose-naked.jpgnaked-mother-daughters-outdoor.jpg

Needless to say there are lots more where these came from. Not sure how many of these (if any) are genuine, but some of them look reasonably convincing :)

From rigidLink on Deviant Art with the text provided there.

IMG_6138.jpegIMG_6139.jpeg

How many more times do you want me to drop your daughter on the pole before you have the right idea, Meg, huh?

Yes? What? Louder, you stupid set of worn out holes!

Ah…. You wanna fuck… You wanna fuck the spiked dildo. Now that sounds more interesting.

NO! You don't just say it. Beg for it! Show me how much you want to fuck that thing. Come on! I'll have your daughter screaming for motivation in the meantime until you get it right and I'll finally allow that you get on it….

Artist Thecol1029
From the new big series "Cunt Kit"

"Welcome everyone. The next item up for bit is Cunts Kit number zero four nine. This kit contains a pair of cunts that happen to be mother and daughter. And to add to the unique nature of this particular kit, they are also both natural redheads. Both of these items have completed a full five months of training and conditioning, and are ready to be sold."

Mr. Sardu spoke proudly of the work of his Handlers. He proceeded to describe each item in great detail, pointing out all of the various body parts - highlighting all of their various holes, as well.

"This kit also includes a bunch of original accessories including handbags and shopping bags full of fun items to enhance your ownership experience."

After fielding some questions from the guests and buyers, Mr. Sardu said, "You are all now invited to take a closer look at the merchandise before the bidding begins." (author's text)

Attachments

• Cunt Kit 049 E.jpg
    Cunt Kit 049 E.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 180
Back
Top Bottom