Muscle Girls On The Cross?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Brambleberry-Rose

Executioner
Is it me, or is it really hard to find pictures of strong, muscular women crucified? I would really like to draw pictures of women with strong arms on the cross (I think I already have giant thighs down :p), but I can't really find pictures of strong women either on the cross or with their arms outstretched to use as references. Would anyone happen to know of pics of big, strong girls on the cross?

:D i know this pain, that why i have for fun swaping normal map* in dead or alive chachters** models in XPS
*Thank you cunihinx!
**Those who mastered blender can use existing charachters and make complate new or bassed on existing charachter by meshmodding and 3D modelling.

Of course DOA game are not contain nude stuff as these are made by fans by mods.
Here example with Lisa Hamilton and Christie, because i posted Kasumi some time ago.

Attachments

• Lisa and Christie.jpg
    Lisa and Christie.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 172
Is it me, or is it really hard to find pictures of strong, muscular women crucified? I would really like to draw pictures of women with strong arms on the cross (I think I already have giant thighs down :p), but I can't really find pictures of strong women either on the cross or with their arms outstretched to use as references. Would anyone happen to know of pics of big, strong girls on the cross?
You have good taste, I love it too and it is really complicated to find this kind of images, the little I have found is your work which is very well done and another very good one in this thread:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-fotography-by-briccone.8297/page-21#post-822398

In pixiv there are probably also more of that kind of images.

Back
Top Bottom