My First Post

Go to CruxDreams.com
this is the first pic i have postet in Cruxwomen / my First Post / allso Eulalita have giv me a Comment there that i t will be good and that i shell post more.
Her te pic.View attachment 95178

That is a very nice, very BIG image! Very good work! I really like how the tiny, tiny loin cloth teases you but doesn't quite cover her genitals, kind of like the best of both worlds ;) . Keep it up and keep posting them, I think this is a very interesting image.

MH

this is the first pic i have postet in Cruxwomen / my First Post / allso Eulalita have giv me a Comment there that i t will be good and that i shell post more.
seen by me too and even another one .........i know because i was wondering about the place of the feet. In both not on the right place i thought

that's it - I said your English will do fine, the picture says it all!

most mysterious what happened to that post,
but it's a good prominent place here :D

Hello Alex59,

I also like your image very much and echo MermaidHunter's teensie loincloth comments, the shading of which even suggests the possibility of slight movement in any breeze that may blow across her abused body. You should feel well satisfied with your efforts for our pleasure. Viola!

The patina of sweat soaking the victim's body speaks volumes of her shame and ordeal. The criss crossing welts on her torso, thighs and arms suggest her torturers were keen to quickly have her up and near naked on her cross, publicly debasing her 'in extremis' while she awaits a possible scourging in situ to further entertain the jaded spectators of her execution. The deep red trickles of blood from her tortured nipples indicate pitiless cruelty inflicted on these prominent symbols of her femininity and vulnerability. The lack of nails through her feet is interesting; still to be inflicted or is she simply to hang from the spikes nailed through her hands, thereby shortening her execution time considerably? The second option seems illogical so here's hoping!

The shadows behind the crucified victim add a 3D dimension to the central figure to which our lascivious attention has been drawn. Thank you.

Warm Regards, Ranger 1.

Very nice work, the whip marks are convincing and so is the overall manipulation. Like the tiny 'loincloth', nice touch.

Very nice work, the whip marks are convincing and so is the overall manipulation. Like the tiny 'loincloth', nice touch.

It's a nice composition which works well, the figure with loincloth and whip marks is originally by Duke Nukem

It's a nice composition which works well, the figure with loincloth and whip marks is originally by Duke Nukem
Hi phlebas, I haven't seen work by him, where does he post?

On the Crux Foundation, and at Deviantart under a different name I think, look up "pumpgun amazon"
tend to be muscular women in peril

btw Damian, are you "the" Damian?
he is member since okt 2005..............and some months longer as you are...............:devil:

Here are manny postings but sorry my englisch is not so good . i take a Translater to read the thrats but most time it was so konfused that i can not see the meaning
So Sorry when i can not answer for your questions. ( If you ask. )
For the Future i will send some Real Location pics and when you want you can show me girls i can Fotomanipulation insert it.

OK alex. Pictures speak without words.

Here are manny postings but sorry my englisch is not so good . i take a Translater to read the thrats but most time it was so konfused that i can not see the meaning
So Sorry when i can not answer for your questions. ( If you ask. )
For the Future i will send some Real Location pics and when you want you can show me girls i can Fotomanipulation insert it.
go on alex it is fine and try it in the way you want.

not yet but perhaps we have some members who thought in an other way as me:devil: but Madame Melissa, the madame who owned the coffee-shop is happy with your come out, just like our grind- bard- and moderator-slave Eulalia also you have some good defenders at your site:bdsm-wink: and I''m an old peevish senior. But all of us are waiting on...........................:p

Back
Top Bottom