My First Post

Go to CruxDreams.com
not yet but perhaps we have some members who thought in an other way as me:devil: but Madame Melissa, the madame who owned the coffee-shop is happy with your come out, just like our grind- bard- and moderator-slave Eulalia also you have some good defenders at your site:bdsm-wink: and I''m an old peevish senior. But all of us are waiting on...........................:p
I look forward to being redeemed as I will be posting some of my latest work and I will do "requests" too, depending on the subject. I still remember one guy asking for a woman tied up on a rack and a goat must be licking her feet. I do have standards after all ;)

I look forward to being redeemed as I will be posting some of my latest work and I will do "requests" too, depending on the subject. I still remember one guy asking for a woman tied up on a rack and a goat must be licking her feet. I do have standards after all ;)
understood a nude goat is not done:bdsm-wink:

at the entrance of the church, the tortured witch was chained. Slowly the church fills with visitors to the crucifixion ceremony. Later, she is led to the altar where the wooden cross to which it is nailed, is already prepared. DSC_1569.jpg

Back
Top Bottom