How would you like Cylia's crucifixion to proceed?

• 1. She expires in a few hours

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • 2. Her suffering is prolonged and she lasts through the night

Votes: 61 88.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
A little update. The current story will continue all the way through but the earlier planned "Three elves story" will most likely be made in a different studio. Lately, I've been testing HoneySelect 2's equivalent of Koikatsu Charastudio and it's fairly good for making crux scenes.

Here's one (sort of in an alpha stage), sans the blood and wounds as I'm in the process of making those in Photoshop.

Elf Test 1.jpg

The priestess struggles with her task while Cylia pitifully lingers. For context, only three hours have passed since her nailing.

View attachment 1280496View attachment 1280497View attachment 1280498View attachment 1280499

The priestess struggles with her task while Cylia pitifully lingers. For context, only three hours have passed since her nailing.

View attachment 1280496View attachment 1280497View attachment 1280498View attachment 1280499View attachment 1280500
What is the reason that only the people cast shadows in your story?

All of the assets have been gathered and Studio Neo prepared for my best work yet. The first scenes will appear on a separate thread this Saturday. But before that, I'd like to introduce the girls who will be the main protagonists of the story:

Vaeri (Age: 22*)
Vaeri.jpg

Aleesia (Age 27)
Aleesia.jpg

Lyra: (Age 20)
Lyra.jpg

Naesala (Age 29)
Naesala.jpg

Allisa (age 18)
Allisa.jpg

*All of the girls are over 35 years old (the age of maturity for the elves) and the ages listed are to convey their apparent ages if they were human.

Feel free to comment which one you like the most!

Back
Top Bottom