Go to CruxDreams.com
The following is a true story that happened to me around twenty years ago. I’ve told some people on this forum about this incident and been encouraged to write an account of it for others to read.

I was living away from my family home, recently qualified in my profession. I was in my early twenties and just to paint a picture I have blonde hair, blue eyes, I’m 5’4 tall and back then I had an incredible gym body. I was fit and agile and carried no excess weight, a good bit different to the chunky middle-aged mum I’ve become.

One afternoon I was flicking through a friend’s glossy magazine when I started reading an article about professional dominatrixes. The article was humorously written, a tongue and cheek look at what, usually men, would pay women to do to them.

Two words on the article caught my eye though. On a list of all the different things that a dominatrix would provide the words “Mock Execution” appeared. I read those words several times, my eye kept returning to them and often afterwards my mind would go back to them.

You see, I’ve always had this morbid fascination with execution. From when I was a young girl and I’d hear in the news or on tv shows about the death penalty or in history class about beheadings and the like, I’d always think about them.

My little brain was filled with horror. What went through the condemned’s mind during sentencing and in the days and hours before that horrible event took place. It terrified me. I used to fantasise that I was the condemned, I’d think about how I felt during all the processes leading towards my own demise.

Into my later teens I found this fascination turned to a morbid sexual fantasy. I realised I was getting aroused and would sometimes masturbate thinking about being on the gallows or being strapped to the instrument of my death.

Weeks and months passed but those words, “Mock Execution”, still turned around in my head. One night I decided to look the terms up on search engines and to my surprise I found a number of pro-Dommes would engaged in the practice. It was often something away down the list of “services” but some of them appeared to concentrate on it.

I found one Woman, let’s call her Mistress X, she had a small section on her website explaining how she had a setup that simulated hanging safely using a special harness. That night I closed my laptop, tried to forget what I’d read, but it always came back to me. This woman would help me explore my fantasy.

Finally I plucked up the courage to email her.

I told Mistress X a brief summary of my history, of how it was cathartic for me to let these fantasies play out in my head. I asked would she consider a role-play where I was to be sentenced, processed and executed.

I get the feeling I wasn’t believed as the small response I got from her said, “If you want to talk about this please phone me.”

Would I do it, would I phone her? This was a daft idea, of course I’d never go through with it, of course I was wasting everyone’s time here but after a couple of days I decided to pick up the phone.

We talked briefly; I think she mainly wanted to ensure I wasn’t some guy getting his kicks from sending silly emails. Mistress X sounded polite, friendly, professional, and actually quite gentle. She put me at ease but said she’d never come across a female who shared my kink before. She asked me to send a longer email detailing the kind of scenario I considered carrying out.

E-mails flew between the pair of us for a few days, perhaps a couple of weeks. She wanted to know about my emotions, how I’d act, how I’d feel.

We set an appointment, discussed payment and I made travel plans. Of course, I wasn’t going to go through with it, of course not.

I kept telling myself that as I sat on the train on the hot summers’ day, I was dressed like any young woman enjoying the heat, short skirt, and a nice top with a pair of sandals on my size five feet. I clutched my overnight bad, aware of the envelope bulging with fresh bank notes ready to pay my tormentor.

The journey went without a hitch, and I ended up having time to throw my overnight bag into the hotel I’d booked for that night. I remember looking at myself in the lobby toilet mirror, looking deep into my own eyes, “What the hell are you doing you crazy little cow?”, I asked myself in the deserted bathroom.

Next thing I knew I found myself knocking on the front door of an elegant townhouse, the taxi journey to the address passing in a blur. Of course, I told myself, there was no way I’d be going through with this.

TBC...

I was greeted at the door by Mistress X with a huge smile. It was more like meeting a friend that going to fulfil some crazy, kinky fantasy.

She walked with me into a nice open plan kitchen area, she offered me tea, then suggested a cold drink because of the heat of the day. We chatted, of course, typically British about the weather.

I stood nervously as she walked confidently around her kitchen, she was dressed in a beautiful flowing summer dress and a pair of sandals. Her brown eyes glinted with a friendly but self-assured pleasure from under her bright red coloured bob hair style. At a guess she was in her mid to late thirties, an elegant statuesque figure, she stood perhaps 5’9 tall, slim but perfectly curved.

X beaconed me to sit down across the table from her. I sat nervously as we started talking but she put me so much at ease with her friendly and open demeanour. She asked questions and listened in interest as I told her about how I’d come to have this fetish. She explained that she’d never really met a female who had a similar fantasy so to her I was somewhat of an enigma.

She started to discuss specifics of what would make a role-play special for me, clarifying some points we’d covered in our emails. I told her how a big part for me the actual sentencing was, hearing a judge tell me I’d be put to death. Also, the processing, being made part of the punishment system, having my humanity removed.

We discussed safe-words, we’d use a traffic light system where RED stopped the entire event and AMBER or Yellow would be used to signify I wasn’t comfortable and wanted to change something. She also told me some rules, the main one being that I wasn’t to fight back or struggle violently. She told me that we were one-to-one and she didn’t feel comfortable trying to handle any fight. I agreed to all this, it sounded sane.

Next I was given a document, told to read and tick or put a cross where appropriate and then sign. I read down the document, pausing at some items, things like “sexual contact”, with an explanation that she could touch my genitals or ass, and then the next question, “penetration”, asking for my consent that she could penetrate me either with fingers or other items.

I hesitated, then ticked everything and signed the document, sliding it, along with my little envelope across the table.

X suggested I’d like to take a shower. After a long day of travelling in the summer heat I couldn’t agree more, and she walked me to a small toilet and shower room on the second floor of the property. She gave me some towels but also a package, telling me to put on the contents and wait in the room once I’d finished.

I took the opportunity to use the toilet and then unwrapped the package to reveal an orange one-piece prison jumpsuit. I held up the garment and realised it was brand new and perfect for my size, she’d bought this specially for the occasion. This made me smile, this woman thought a lot about the role-play before it happened and had purchased things to make it more real for me.

Tying my hair up I quickly showered, turning the water to a cooling flow down over my little hot body, I washed myself intimately particularly carefully, making sure I was extremely clean. I dried myself quickly, rubbing the towels over my legs and chest, dragging it across my back.

I stood naked in the room, the sunlight dappling across my skin through the frosted glass window. I held up the jumpsuit then thought. Shit, should I wear underwear, would that be expected? What about on my feet? Barefoot or my little sandals?

I started to panic a little, it was a silly thing but I couldn’t help thinking, fuck, what if I did the wrong thing. Then I took deep breaths, and decided I’d be naked under the suit and barefooted. Maybe this was the last decision I’d be making, but this was my thing right now and this was what I’d decided. Thankfully I’d made the right call.

The thing fitted me perfectly, it gathered around my waist but had a little room at my chest. My ankles were on show under it with my feet bare on the wooden floor.

I waited nervously, standing I looked at the mirror, looking myself in the eyes again. Of course, I’d say “RED” when the door opened. I’d apologise and go back to the hotel, return to my life the next day and put the entire thing down to an act of madness.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity when finally, the door opened, and there she was. Mistress X looked terrifying, standing in long black leather boots up to her knees, tight black yoga pants or jodhpurs over her long legs and a crisp prison officers style blouse on her top and a peaked cap on her head.

She stood holding a set of chains and manacles with an angry expression on her face.

Of course I’d say “RED”, wouldn’t I?

Wow! Can't imagine how incredibly thrilling this must have been for you. Surrendering to an almost complete stranger...

Can't wait to read more!

Were the feelings exactly how you had imagined it?

For my point, I always fear to "ruin" my "fantasy" (or worse: feeling no pleasure in it) of hanging someone or being hanged, when actually doing it for real.

Wow! Can't imagine how incredibly thrilling this must have been for you. Surrendering to an almost complete stranger...

Can't wait to read more!

Were the feelings exactly how you had imagined it?

For my point, I always fear to "ruin" my "fantasy" (or worse: feeling no pleasure in it) of hanging someone or being hanged, when actually doing it for real.
The thrill was terrifying as I hope I’m getting across in the story.

It wasn’t ruined in my case. She thought a lot about the role play and added her own special touches and I found that really a good thing. She could have just gone through the motions.

For me the big thing is always the process rather than the execution and she nailed the process.

More to come.

Mistress X’s demeanour had completely changed during the time I was in the shower. She was strict, barking commands and grabbing or pushing me around. She fixed a chain around my waist, then locked metal cuffs onto my wrists, these were secured to the chain so I could only keep my hands in-front of me. She fixed metal bracelets to my ankles next, running a chain down my back to connect a short chain length between my bare ankles. A leather collar was buckled around my throat, with a chain running down to my waist.

Holding the collar behind my neck she thrust me forward, pushing me into a room, a large office with a desk and bookcases. I realised this was her personal study. Commanding me to stand in-front of the desk she walked away. I kept my head bowed when she finally appeared, with a big black cape over her shoulders and minus the peaked cap, but now wearing a small pair of glasses.

With a few small changes to her outfit, she could quickly switch between different characters. The judge sat down at her desk, and shuffled paperwork, looking at her laptop she completely ignored me for what seemed like an eternity.

This was the point I found out what I was being sentenced for. She read out a long statement which she had obviously written beforehand stating that I’d been found guilty of multiple murders. I’d been part of a house-breaking gang, but the other members had all testified that I was the one who took pleasure in killing the victims.

I kept my head bowed, feeling the sensations coursing through my body, helplessness, angst, fear, dread, mixed with a small amount of forlorn hope. I tried to get into the mind of the guilty. Quivering slightly, my heart hammered in my head as her voice carried on with a long list of crimes that I was guilty of.

Finally, she stopped and asked me if I had anything to say before sentencing. Looking up I looked at her, “I didn’t do it.”

This obviously wasn’t the right answer as she flew into a rage, telling me how despicable I was, reminding me a jury had found me guilty of all these offences. She then moved on to sentencing.

“For the murder of ***** I find you guilty and sentence you to the maximum penalty of death…” She read a lengthy list with each one being punished by death.

My heart hammered in my chest, my vision cloudy, I felt a sweat break over my body under the jumpsuit, though this may well have been due to the afternoon sun streaming through the office window.

She looked at me over her glasses for one final time, “You’ll now be transported to the penitentiary where you’ll await execution by a method chosen by the prison governor, GET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT”.

I was starting to get into the scenario, starting to forget my hesitation and enjoy the flow of how it was turning out. I was particularly impressed by Mistress X’s handling of the situation, how she steered and role-play and knew what buttons to press. She’d obviously listened well when we communicated about my fantasy.

The judge left the room and again the prisoner officer version of Mistress X appeared, she gripped my collar and lead me from the room, her hand on my arm, taking me through her house to another room, a sterile white room with no windows.

This room was obviously used for medical scenarios and featured several different crazy things around the walls, but in pride of place in the centre was an object that looked like a gynaecologist’s examination table. Mistress X pushed me into the room and took all the chains off my body, leaving just the collar, then she told me to wait, closing the door.

She returned a few minutes later wearing a white coat, a different character, a doctor or medical professional here to process me in the prison I assumed. She ordered me to strip and immediately barked at me, a diatribe of what a despicable and disgusting person I was, how I’d get all that was coming to me, and she’d make sure the prison afforded me no leniency.

I struggled out of the jumpsuit, letting it fall at my feet. This displeased her and she told me to fold it neatly which I did and placed on a bench. She went back to looking through notes, perhaps my medical reports as I stood silently waiting. I didn’t know what to do, I kept my arms by my sides, then folded them across my breasts, I felt my heart hammering.

Finally, she stood up, commanding me to put my arms by my sides, she put on latex gloves and started running her hands over my body. It wasn’t a soft sensual touch; it was rough and abrupt. She knelt, feeling my calves, and fiddling with my feet, pulling my toes. Then standing she walked in front of me, shining a light into my eyes and studying me close like an optician. Next, she took a wooden tongue depressor and inspected my mouth, poking fingers around inside me, flicking my teeth with her nails.

She sighed and turned away, I stood still again, waiting.

Next, she ordered me onto the gynaecologist’s table. The bench where you laid was a flat stainless-steel structure with a raised area that supported the head. Two stirrups protruded from the edge. I put my butt against the surface and flipped myself onto the table as her hands guided me backwards, my legs bending down to the floor at this point.

I hadn’t noticed the straps, but she picked up my right arm, buckling it alongside my body, then the same with the left. Then she took a long white leather strap across my chest, over my nipples and another strap holding my forehead.

I watched as she picked up my left leg, putting the foot into the stirrups before securing it with straps around the thighs and calves, she did the same to my right. All the time I felt the sharp little sensation of her beautiful nails rubbing gently against my skin. The bench felt so cold and hard against my spine, there was no comfort, no softness, no cushion.

She moved the stirrups so that my legs were spread wide apart and high up, my genitals and ass on full show.

She left me laying there immobile, and next I saw her rubbing lube on her gloves, she returned with a speculum and proceeded to run her finger around my labia. I must have moaned softly because out of character she smiled at me. Then pushed her finger into her, I felt her turn it around and then rub her thumb up over my clit.

Taking her finger out she pushed the speculum inside me, opening me and keeping one hand on it she put her other hand to my ass. I had never had anal sex before, so this felt very strange. I felt her push, twisting a finger and working it in and out of me.

She removed the speculum and put her fingers inside me again but this time with the other hand she picked up a large mains operated vibrator, I later found to be called a magic wand. She held the head against my clit and then gently turned the device on.

I whimpered, pathetic, alone, a little scared but enormously aroused. Mistress X could obviously tell my arousal levels as she worked the vibe harder and harder on me, I groaned louder. I was going to have an orgasm, in this sterile room, with the bright lights, strapped down. FUCK…

Then, it stopped, she took it away, put it down, removed her fingers.

“Good, at least you aren’t smuggling anything into my prison!” she said as she started to unbuckle me.

I was devastated at being edged and then stopped, I was desperate for the touch again, I needed to feel it. But… no.

Naked apart from the collar she led me out into the corridor and into another room, this room was nearly pitch black apart from a small red light on the wall. As my vision acclimatised to the room I noticed a separate barred door, an iron caged cell inside the dark room.

She gave me a rough, horrible prison blanket and a roll of loo paper and locked the cell door, closing the other door to leave me in the red gloom. I blinked and saw a long bunk with a grubby looking mattress and in the corner a metal toilet but no sink. My cell.

Folding the blanket across the bunk I sat down, my butt prickled by the rough texture of the fabric. I curled my legs up under me and lay down. I soaked up the atmosphere, I went through my thoughts, my fears, let my mind play.

After a time, the outside door opened, a tray was pushed under the metal bars of the cell and the door closed again. One slice of cold dry toast and a cup of water, my last meal.

I regarded the tray; I certainly had no hunger, but something intrigued me about eating the last meal. I tore off bits of the dry toast and chewed, swallowing down gulps of the tepid tap water.

I’d use the loo too, it felt humiliating, and something in that thrilled me. Finally, I curled up on the blanket, I had an urge to run my hand between my thighs but dared not.

Good God, the anticipation is palpable!

Please tell us how (the amazing) Mistress X carried out your sentence…

Finally, the door opened, and I blinked at the sudden light, I looked up at her and with a stern expression she said, “It’s time”.

A shiver ran through me as I got to my feet, this was it. She told me to turn my back to the cage door and put my hands against the bars. I did as I was told and she handcuffed me, then she told me to take three steps forward from the door. As I did that she entered and with one hand on my collar she put her other to my wrists and walked me out of the door.

She walked slowly, step by step, I bowed my head. I desperately wanted to scream, shout, struggle but remembered our agreement, I didn’t want to hurt her or piss her off, she’d been really good to me up to this point.

I let out a despairing little sob, allowing tears to flow down my hot cheeks as she opened the door to her main dungeon.

I realised I’d not been informed of the method of executed. We’d discussed her hanging system as well as electric chairs, but nothing had been finalised.

The large room was artificially lit, it contained all sorts of different equipment including a large St Andrew’s cross padded with leather, a horse shaped mount, frames and chairs of various perverse looking uses. The walls were hung neatly with shackles, whips, floggers, paddles, straps and even a straight jacket. All the paraphernalia of a fully functional Dominatrix’s dungeon.

Mistress X stopped me in front of a large upright wooden chair, the seat of the chair had a cut out area which I believe is called a queening chair. The arms and legs of the chair were covered with a multitude of heavy-duty brown leather straps and buckles making it resemble a horrific version of ole’ sparky.

FUCK, I thought inwardly. She probably only paused me there for a second or two but the sight of that grotesque instrument of death made my stomach jump. Butterflies sprang around my chest, and I desperately wanted to take to my little bare feet and run. The word “RED” though was furthest from my thoughts.

In a daze she had unlocked my hands and pushed my butt down onto the leather seat of the big chair. I looked up at her, but she didn’t make eye contact. She wanted to quickly get my wrists secure which she did expertly, buckling them down to the arms of the chair.

My thighs contacted the surrounding of the chair, but I felt air between my legs and around my pussy.

Silently and meticulously, she buckled strap after strap across my skin. My ankles were strapped against the legs of the chair, then more belts around my thighs and calves pulled my sex open. A huge thick strap across my tummy was buckled really tight, then one under my breasts and a further strap across my shoulders.

Next, she softly put a soft blindfold over my eyes, then covered them with another leather blindfold and buckled it behind my head. Next, she put a leather gag in my mouth and strapped it behind my back too. Grimly I realised the leather blindfold was to stop my eyes popping out of my head and the gag was for me to bite when the force of the electric hit me.

I felt Mistress X’s breath against the side of my face and she whispered to me, “Darling, you can’t safeword with the gag in your mouth, so if you want this to stop then you need to flex your fingers on your right hand vigorously. Do you understand?”.

I nodded as best I could before she continued to buckle me.

She put restraining blocks at either side of my head and tightened a strap across my forehead. I panicked slightly, all I could do now was move my toes or fingers. I felt very vulnerable and pretty scared. But it would continue.

Finally she stopped, the room was silent, eerie, with my vision blocked I tried to use my ears, tried to hear where she was, tried to get a smell of her distinctive perfume, to locate her, but it was hopeless.

Then her voice broke the silence, she read a long statement, a death warrant as I sat, frightened and excited.

Suddenly I felt her nails on my nipples, the responded immediately, like diamonds on my chest as hard as rock, she squeezed evilly and I winced, bunching my fingers tight against the arm of the chair. I felt something metallic on my nipples and worked out it was some sort of clamp. Damn, that thing bit.

Her hands started to caress my body, touching my tummy, running her fingernail points over my throat and neck, then taking long quick strokes right down my torso, bouncing off the straps before making slower and harsher scratches on my soft tummy.

I couldn’t tell how long this lasted, was the sensation pleasure or torture? I couldn’t move, speak, see, think. Living completely in the moment, completely in what this woman was doing to me.

Next I felt something against my labia and realised she was pushing a dildo inside me, I couldn’t move, couldn’t stop it even if I wanted but I was so fucking wet the thing slide deep into me with ease, but then wanted to fall out immediately. She must have held it in place and moved in slowly in long strokes in and out of me.

BLAST, I felt the first shock of electricity. Not frying my brains like on ole’ sparky, but from some sort of prod or wand that delivered a sizzling charge across my skin. I felt her touch it against my tummy, my muscles flinching and contracting, then she’d touch it to my thigh, my calve, my arm, my tit. Zap, zap, zap, zap that evil little thing shocked me, making my muscles jump. I wanted to scream, shout, gasp, but I was still, immobile apart from the muscular response.

Then I felt my nipples all but explode with pain. The clamps delivered a shock to each nipple, not across my chest, but isolated to each side, one at a time, it felt like it was a rhythm, mechanically controlled, but a little randomized too. I started to deal with it, I wouldn’t say I enjoyed it, but I expected it and knew it was coming. The sensation was less intense, like a tingle rather than a jolt.

The prod kept being touched against my skin through, and all the time Mistress X was completely silent, she still played the dildo inside me.

The shocks from the prod started to die away when suddenly another equally strong but now familiar sensation took over my body. She had touched the magic wand vibrator against my incredibly sensitive clit. Totally immobile I couldn’t move away from it, could just feel that sensation as she continued fucking the dildo in my pussy.

My orgasm built slow and strong, and this time she refused to edge me, letting my powerful climax take over my body. I shook as much as was possible in the tight restraints. I felt sweat dripping down under the blindfold as my body make tiny little jerks. My toes bunched in tight little curls and my hands gripped the armrests as she forced another and another orgasm from my captive body.

It eventually stoped and again silence, I sat there panting in my gag, breathing hard through my nose and forcing breath around the gag. I was so hot and felt sticky, sweaty all over.

Soon she removed the head guard and took off the blindfolds and gag. I blinked at her, unable to speak to my tormentor.

She brought her face inches from mine and spoke, “Unfortunately the execution wasn’t successful, there was a failure on the chair. You’ll be taken back to your cell while the backup method is prepared.”

Backup method, well at least I’m getting my money’s worth I thought as on unsteady legs I was walked back to the caged room again, she threw a towel after me which I held for a moment, the realised I was a sweaty, wet mess. I rubbed and wiped my juice and sweat from my body and curled up again on the bunk.

After another spell of lying in this hot little sweatbox it was ‘time’ again.

This time she walked me to the medical room and taking the cuffs and leather collar off me had me stand in the centre of the room.

She took out large sticking plasters and stuck the pads over each of my nipples. I was a bit confused at this but just stood there and let it all happen.

Next, she took out the harness. It looked like something perhaps used in industry to stop falls for people working at height, or perhaps for rock climbing.

She put the strappy harness over my body and started adjusting and working at the straps, asking me how different things felt. She talked to me, not really as a Domme now but as someone wanting to make sure I was safe.

Large nylon straps went down my chest and were buckled tightly, and I could see why the plasters over my nipples were important. I remember buckles around my tummy as well as straps around my thighs, she padded these out with soft material.

Checking and rechecking me, she turned me around, pulling at various parts of the harness, shaking others. I really enjoyed her hands working against me. She tied me hair into a ponytail with a little rubber band and marched me back to the dungeon room.

The large frame stood in one corner, my gallows. I was told to stand up on a large box or stool and as I did my hands were tied behind my back with rope. She made adjustments above me and again I felt her pulling and grabbing the harness. I heard clipping sounds where she was obviously putting the harness onto some sort of pulley above me.

She placed the noose around my neck, the knot to the side of my head. My heart pumping, drumming in my chest now. She looped the rope above my head but held the other end which allowed an amount of slack on the noose. Constantly I felt reassured by the measures of safety she took with me.

She stepped back and read again the death warrant statement. I wasn’t blindfolded this time, no hood either, so I looked at her, watched her face as she read it.

I stood waiting nervously as she walked behind me, I couldn’t see her anymore, just waited, terrified, for what I knew was coming.

Then ‘KICK’, the block went from under me, I swung a little, but the harness caught me without much of a drop. She pulled the noose tight, all the time controlling it in her hands as I started to feel the sensation of the rope. I let my body swing, then started to kick, pedalling my legs manically, my toes stretching to try and feel for the block, it was tantalisingly just out of reach.

The harness was tight and painful, and the noose bloody tight around my throat, I knew she’d not let me stay like this for long, so I enjoyed swinging, then I let my body relax completely, let myself hang, my toes pointing to the floor.

I felt her hand on me softly and felt the noose slacken before it was removed, then the block pushed back under me. More clipping and I was free. She held my hands as I stepped down from the block and she immediately started unbuckling the straps, thighs first which were the sorest and then around my body, pulling the harness from me.

When she’d finished, she opened her arms and we embraced tightly, I felt her stroking my hair. “Thank you”, I uttered but heard nothing in reply.

I realised the toll it had taken on her, while she enjoyed making the fantasy a reality for me, I do think she maybe needed some aftercare just like me, so I just held onto her.

Finally, she broke the embrace and told me to go and shower. And I needed it. A sticky, sweaty, dirty, wet, girl.

Showered, dressed and dried, I emerged and went to her kitchen where she’d poured me an ice-cold drink. We sat and chatted for a time, she wanted to de-brief, work out if there was anything she did that didn’t work, work out how I was feeling and that mentally I was safe to leave.

Returning to my hotel I got to the room and curled up on the bed, still excited, I let my hands wander over my body, enjoying countless orgasms before drifting off to a very long sleep.

Sounds fantastic! And you never tried something similar again? Must have been tempting.
Unfortunately life has gotten in the way. Also I doubt that role playing with the same person would be as thrilling. And I also doubt I’d find someone who could make the scene as fulfilling.

Ultimately I’d love to do it with multiple dominants but that’s just a bit of a fantasy.

Thanks so much for sharing. I can quite understand not repeating the exercise- why mess with perfection? Your description of the Queens Chair experience made me want to metamorphise into a woman so I could experience those precise sensations, a multiple orgasm dounds incredible bit I dunno how women avoid playing with themselves for days at a time striving for one!

Thanks so much for sharing. I can quite understand not repeating the exercise- why mess with perfection? Your description of the Queens Chair experience made me want to metamorphise into a woman so I could experience those precise sensations, a multiple orgasm dounds incredible bit I dunno how women avoid playing with themselves for days at a time striving for one!
For me the first orgasm is usually the strongest one. I was very excited during the ordeal so I went off with a feather trigger. And I'd love to metamorphose into a guy to feel his orgasm. That feeling of humming inside a woman and pushing into her must be incredible.

That was one of the most beautiful reads I have had in a long time. Hearing such an intense, entrenched fantasy fulfilled in real life, mind you one that is almost impossible to find a provider for, brought a grin to my face. I am happy for you, that you had the opportunity to have such an experience.

Back
Top Bottom