New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone. Glat to be here and having the opportunity to explore sme aspects of humanity that make me curious.
Bear with my bad English please.
:hello: welcome Louis! Don't worry about your English - there are many members here whose first language isn't English - and they manage fine (with better English that some who know no other language :p )

I'm sorry that I'm not writing on the topic, but maybe someone can help me. I would like to find the most complete set of Arcas pictures. I just don't know where else to look. If someone can help, write to me in private messages or directly in this thread. Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry that I'm not writing on the topic, but maybe someone can help me. I would like to find the most complete set of Arcas pictures. I just don't know where else to look. If someone can help, write to me in private messages or directly in this thread. Thank you in advance.
If you click 'Search Forums' on the top bar, then enter 'Arcas', you'll find many links to threads where his pics have been posted.
Here's just one:

Back
Top Bottom