New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings to all forum participants!
Now I looked at my registration date - god shit! - already 10 years have passed! How fast time flies ...
I like your forum very much.
Briefly about myself: I am from Russia, I am 49 years old, I was married, I have children. I especially like the themes of femdom, violence of women against men. Read some Polly Plammer stories - loved it! Can you recommend me similar works?
I apologize for my English - I use a google translator.

Hi everybody!

I would like to share my background - a bit long sorry :) For as long as I can remember I have been attracted to quadriplegic women (a devotee) but I never really understood why until I came across the crux community. It is for almost the same reasons! The wheelchair fetish and turn on by paralyzed hands for instance are strong but just follow. The true reason is that I am turned on by the humiliation a quadriplegic women experiences when she is in public, when people stare at here and think she is of an inferior class of people, when they feel pity for her. It is the psychological pain and psychological suffering she experiences because of all the things she can't do anymore. That she cannot get out of her chair by herself. Here I found that seeing women experiencing physical pain turns me on as well. However, I am not turned on by inflicting the pain at all.

A difference between the crux fetish and being a devotee is that true physical pain cannot and should not be inflicted so it is mostly about fantasies and role play. On the other hand, the psychological pain and humiliation of quadriplegic women is real. Again, I would never inflict pain or wish somebody to become disabled but when it has already happened I am turned on.

I became a member because I am very interested in what people here think about this topic. Are there devotees here as well? Are crux fetishists also turned on by paralyzed women or men?

hi everyone

This website panders to my deepest fantasies

:welcome: Skicraze - enjoy the Forums!

Now I looked at my registration date - god shit! - already 10 years have passed! How fast time flies ...
Briefly about myself: I am from Russia, I am 49 years old, I was married, I have children. I especially like the themes of femdom, violence of women against men. Read some Polly Plammer stories - loved it! Can you recommend me similar works?
It's good to have you here, and great if you join in - as you know, you won't be the only one here using Googlese - actually these days it produces better English than some of the English speakers do! :p

Welcome. There is also much here that panders to shallow fantasies like mine!
we panda to all kinds of kinks here

1621284634336.png

Hello everybody. I am from Spain. I have always had fantasies related to crucifixion. Thank you for welcoming me.
You are most welcome. You will find an almost endless trove of crucifixion fantasies here, romantic to gory, uplifting to tragic! Enjoy.

Hello everybody. I am from Spain. I have always had fantasies related to crucifixion. Thank you for welcoming me.
:hello: Hi Nicolaus! You're very welcome - I've invited you into our Spanish members' conversation group.

Welcome to the group mate. I am Australian and our English is so weird half the English speaking world needs a translator to understand us - hahahaha!

Your English is fine, no shame in using the translator, most of our Russian is appalling.

Welcome and enjoy.

I’m working on a femdom story now, I hope to have it started rolling here in a few weeks. 2 chapters are done so far

Back
Top Bottom