New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello! I like helpless women, what can I say?
:hello: Hi! It seems you're not alone here - and just a few of us are more or less helpless (whether with being crucified, or just laughter :D )

Hello, i have to admit that i stumbled upon this place by pure chance. But since i'm thinking about trying to learn 3d art in Blender and this forum seems to be teeming with inspiration, here i am. Still, usually i am a silent observer at such places, so there may not be that much activity from me.

Hey there, I'm new here, thanks for accepting me! I'm into BDSM, power play, dark fantasies, peril scenarios and such.
Hello! I like helpless women, what can I say?
Hello, i have to admit that i stumbled upon this place by pure chance. But since i'm thinking about trying to learn 3d art in Blender and this forum seems to be teeming with inspiration, here i am. Still, usually i am a silent observer at such places, so there may not be that much activity from me.
Welcome to all of you!

:hello: It's good that you've found us - enjoy browsing!

Welcome to CF. Glad you joined us.

Back
Top Bottom