New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone,
I'm Tina, from Germany. I've been a member here for a while but never posted anything, so I thought I should introduce myself. I dream of being impaled, crucified, disembowelled, hanged or die any other way, as long as it's slow, painful and humiliating. Maybe I'll try writing some stories about these things :)

Hello everyone,
I'm Tina, from Germany. I've been a member here for a while but never posted anything, so I thought I should introduce myself. I dream of being impaled, crucified, disembowelled, hanged or die any other way, as long as it's slow, painful and humiliating. Maybe I'll try writing some stories about these things :)
Welcome Tina, I for one look forward to hearing your stories, feel free to ask if you have difficulty of any sort, such as where to publish your stories. Be warned you only get an hour after posting to edit, so it’s best practice to polish your story completely, for example on a word processor, before copying it to a new post here.

If you write long stories and find a text limit, just divide it and reply with the next part. If you’ve finished say “the end” or “fin”

For a story in progress, write “TBC” or “to be continued”

That’s so @Madiosi can tell if the story’s complete- the best stories get archived or made into pdf format, an honour many of us budding authors aspire to.

There’s many masochistic s types here, and all kinds of BDSM fantasy, not just crux stories, not just death stories, so feel free to express yourself freely within the very few rules we have, including no bestiality, all characters over 18, etc…

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, we’re a friendly bunch

Hello everyone,
Thanks for joining in, Tina! :)

Hello everyone,
Welcome to CF @Tina, I hope you have fun here with us.

Hello everyone,
Hi Tina! You'll find an invite into our German chat group :)

Hello everyone,
Hello, Tina, sounds like you will fit right in here.

I am 48 years old married, my fantasies are about bdsm, but this is real secret in my normal life I live an ordinary life.
Welcome to our friendly and kinky group. We understand the need for discretion. Most of us have vanilla lives including jobs that need to be kept separate from our more secretive kinky selves. Even though our kinks are often out most genuine vision of our real selves.

Be welcome, you don’t have to share any identifying information about yourself at all.

Back
Top Bottom