Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• light-ale.jpg
    light-ale.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 16
  • light-ale.jpg
    light-ale.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 11
It turns out that HELL refers to a light beer brewed in Gemany (near Luxembourg) and Austria is blessed with a the wonderful town of "Fucked" so Fucked Hell refers to a beer brewed in the town of the same name, and so accepted by the brand technocrats of Europe... good to know Tree: drinking and culture are always near
...I'll drink to that...

T

...Yes, Ulrika, 'I'll drink to anything'; you've used that before...

It turns out that HELL refers to a light beer brewed in Gemany (near Luxembourg) and Austria is blessed with a the wonderful town of "Fucked" so Fucked Hell refers to a beer brewed in the town of the same name, and so accepted by the brand technocrats of Europe... good to know Tree: drinking and culture are always near
perhaps trees new drunk

I am very pleased to announce that ImageMaker has decided to appoint Hans, AKA AdmiHoek, as a new member of the moderator team. He has worked hard for many years supporting this site through thick and thin and always with his unique sense of humour. He is always the first to volunteer to help anyone providing much behind the scenes support with his know how of computer softawre. He has helped many members giving up much of his time which I know has been much appreciated. When we first joined CF we could not speak a word of Dutch.....we still can't but Hans can speak much more English!!
Well done Hans flower1
XXX
Mel & Julie
Well done!!

Yep special my bleu nose and a little more the colour of Orange is needed...............and.......... tulips from my country:D
but it is good.
but how about the boobs and so on.........:rolleyes:
I just read this again, Admi. Are you saying, you want me to put boobs on you? And a tulips?

I just read this again, Admi. Are you saying, you want me to put boobs on you? And a tulips?
you would draw yours.............not mine, those are flat and hairy:p

Hi all,
As many of you will probably be aware the Forum has undergone many changes in recent times. This work is carried out mainly by ImageMaker aided by his admin team. Our team is made up of members of varying talents who are spread across many time zones to optimize our security umbrella. The make up of the team is often reviewed with a view to strengthening and moving forward. It is with great pleasure that I can now announce that after all due protocol The Hanging Tree will shortly be appointed to our team. He has been a brilliant member for several years, making people welcome, helping sort problems, not to mention his literary contributions. I'm sure that you will all join me in raising a glass of Seagrams to our new team member. Ulrika has already sent her congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom