News From Ascanio

Go to CruxDreams.com
and here another Ascanio................................an Irish redhead crucified, she was some time ago a frightful elfgirl

!LR klein.jpg

Last edited:
Never I'll forget the wonderful pics that he did for me, in particular those ones:

52.jpg GothCrux4.jpg

...and it's a pity that he could not see the story that I've made with them...

Thanks very much ASCANIO !

Messaflower1

Never I'll forget the wonderful pics that he did for me, in particular those ones:

View attachment 97428 View attachment 97429

Messaflower1
i get every day new material from him the next one 25 mb I'll upload tomorrow in a decreased version
this message I'll send tomorrow.

Just for fun.

I have this ... it never really went anywhere but it was one he was working on shortly after I came to CF.

Ascanios-LittleSiss.jpg She is perfect for the story I never finished.

Guess who?

and here is the newest Ascanio send me................

!ACL klein.jpg
Just for fun.

I have this ... it never really went anywhere but it was one he was working on shortly after I came to CF.

View attachment 97431 She is perfect for the story I never finished.

Guess who?
Guess I send this today:devil:

View attachment 97428 View attachment 97429

Messaflower1
send today as email to Ascanio

Last edited:
today I got this email from ASCANIO:rolleyes:
Hi Hans,
thank You very much,
Kisses for Little Siss and Messa,
I have received a mail from Eulalia.

In the spring and summer time I'm out of my country for my Job and I cannot use the company line for link to the forum, this autumn at my return to home I've had the bad surprise: I cannot access to internet via the wired telephone line, now I'm using only my smartphone (very expensive and very low speed) and only occasionally I can use a far wifi access point. For this reason I was away from CF so long time, I hope the problem solution in not too long time.
Ascanio.

I m also use my smart ph all the time too wifi or mobile network.(so nobody frmburma know i m queen of Doomed :D)
But Mobile network very low speed sometimes like now :(
Pls tell Ascanio, he is not alone even i hvnt known him personally ;)

Tree sympathizes as my sole internet connection is an AT&T air card. The connection is reasonable fast but unreasonable 'un-cheap'. Nearest Wi-Fi spot is 8 miles away and I get strange looks when I carry my desktop computer in...
Tree

...Yes, Ulrika, I do get strange looks when I don't carry my desktop in too... I wonder why...

some other the witch called ascanio this one

!WI kl.jpg
an Irish Rebel suffered in a Gaul forrest

!CL klein.jpg
here together with her second woman

!DL klein.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom