News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
Carnival Is Upon US! And we have a SALE!

Carnaval.jpeg
Margot said:The Carnival 2022 Sale will last as long as Carnival, which begins today and end Next Sunday! Whatever calendar is that on? Shrove Tuesday/ Mardi Gras isn’t until March 1st!

Uuups. I stand corrected. Errors like that happen when somehow people enter a different dimension or are getting too old and they are not vampires like Jac, or their fingers type faster than their thoughts or their brains are not focused at the very moment they utter the words.

In my case I was living in a different time zone, my own Twilight Zone. Maybe because I was trying to jump over Valentines Day which I abhor.

But yes, Carnival does not end next Sunday!

In Bolivia, Carnival 2022 will end on Sunday February 27th, 20 days from today! However, in that part of the world, like in Oruro, where Amy saw Martyr for the first time and decided to join Jac in the great adventure of making controversial movies, Carnival already started!

diablada-chicas-1024x588.jpeg

Oruro Carnival

Carnival has meaning for our team, even if Dani hates it.

Someone“ in our team danced at Carnival for three years. When a person enters the comparsa (carnival troupe) to dance with, she or he or zi or whatever is in vogue these days, pledges to the Virgen De La Candelaria to dance in three consecutive carnivals. That’s a three year promise! That’s right. A promise is a promise.

For her first year as part of the Morenada, that someone asked Jac to attend the famous carnival to appreciate her dancing prowess and maybe to take a couple of pictures and maybe shoot a video. He said ok… and told her he would go with Carmen and Vero, and they went. They had a tiny room with one single bed for the three of them for their stay in town. But they had fun.

That someone began dancing at 8 am and was done by midnight. The weirdest part was that the dancers finished their participation by entering the big church on their knees. So very Catholic. And of course that someone, after a full day of dancing through the streets of Oruro, to the delight of millions of people, when she arrived to the famous church went down on her bare knees and entered the church, yes, on her knees, like a penitent, all the way to the altar.

Oruro1997002-1024x683.jpg

That Someone dancing her heart out in Oruro Carnival 96, 97 AND 98

Camille, aka Carmen, and Gabrielle, aka Veronique, did not dance in any of the groups, and there are hundreds of them, they just enjoyed the two days in town with Jac in tow, or was it the other way around?

Not too many pictures from back then, it was 1996, cell phones did not exist, if that had happened now, there would be a trillion pictures to choose from.

The Red Feline ladies to be had turned 19 only a couple of months before, they were both living with Jac in what can be call a ménage à trois and life was sweet but was about to change for all three of them. Camille had already started doing the now famous Via Crucis tapes, which culminated in the now classic film Red Feline On The Cross, and, as they say, The Rest Is For The History Books, also known as Red Feline Chronicles. https://redfeline.com/chronicles

Oruro1996068-1024x689.jpg

Camille and Gabrielle in Oruro Carnival 1996

Our Carnival 2022 Sale is ON! 20% OFF in ALL OUR FILMS until the end of Carnival 2022

Get our films with a 20% Discount NOW!

Love those dresses, so over the top! :devil: And there's something very sexy, for me at least, in the idea of dancing like that all day then going on your bare knees into the church - i always found all that kneeling, genuflecting etc. in church erotic, in very unrighteous ways!

Amy and Jac decided that it is a good time to have another sale,
Margot, can you possibly throw us a bone in that sale, perhaps sometime the next couple weeks?

Suspect I speak for more than just myself when I say I've purchased the whole catalog!

Tell Jack to release that '7 Days on the Cross, Directors Cut' cuz the Crux Forums Gang is DYIN' to buy it TODAY!!! Suggest that he replace that messed-up audio with a spooky funeral dirge if he's still having problems with it, but INSIST that whatever he needs to do, he GETS'ER DONE in the next week or two!!! Creative types get distracted easily, I know cuz I'm one, and we sometimes need a good old-fashioned (but empathetically good-natured, cuz were all insecure prima-freakin' donnas) kick in the pants to get moving!

In the spirit of friendly encouragement, I know you all are working under extraordinary circumstances…
:aplastao:

An Electrifying Ending for Honey Trap

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0674_00121704-1024x576.jpg

Once again, the Fearless Red Feline Threesome got together to put Dani through the shocking ringer. After so much flogging, scratching, dunking, Dani was suspended AOH at the post of woes, wires attached to her very sensitive bits and plenty of watts of electricity were made to travel through her body to finally make her confess who’s her contact… but all she could utter were three words.

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0675_00061118-1024x576.jpg

They will be back in the set to wrap this baby next week, one or two days of increasing suffering for the heroine of this new story. One of the many things that are happening these days is that Dani is moving to another apartment and her schedule got complicated. Jac is hoping that she’ll be free to complete the film without any further interruptions.

His plan is that by the end of next week Agent Honey Trap will be in the can and the team will get involved in torturing Mila, beginning the week of the 21st and for three to four weeks in the grand new production of Deep Cover Mole.

March belongs to Mila! That’s a whole month delay in Jac’s carefully drafted plans. It means that La Femme De Chambre might start production mid April.

AgentHoneyTrapScreenShot20220209201021-1024x573.jpg

Eulalia: Love those dresses, so over the top! :devil: And there’s something very sexy, for me at least, in the idea of dancing like that all day then going on your bare knees into the church – i always found all that kneeling, genuflecting etc. in church erotic, in very unrighteous ways!

The Dresses are the always evolving Diablada outfits. The dance itself is very, very old and traditional. It tells the story of the fight of the Archangel fighting the devil, thus the name Diablada, which comes from Diablo which means Devil. Anyway…

Although my family considered themselves catholic, I was not raised as one because under communist rule there was no religion. So, I was not exposed to catholic traditions like Jac was. In his case, catholicism was the overwhelming factor in his cultural upbringing. He went to mass as a child, he remembers fondly the times before communion when he would fantasize about all those martyrs he was so fond of, particularly St Eulalia.

There were lots of penitences under the rule of the nuns in grammar school. He included some of those experiences in an early script I read, before we did the miniseries. In that script he describes the students made to stand in front of the class holding books in their hands, arms spread open, for a long time.

Then there’s the famous Spanish Inquisition and their shenanigans. When Jac was making Martyr, he began to develop a concept, that of Framing The Body In Pain, which became his main artistic area of interest, as you all know.

Martyr015637.jpg

Meanwhile, the post production of CruXtreme IV – Roommate II is almost one hour into its first cut. It is entirely possible that Jac will have the entire film in first cut by the end of next week. Then comes the final cut and sound work, etc. I can predict that the release of the new film will be sometime in the first two weeks of March. The first cut it always the difficult and time consuming part. The final cut is just fine tuning and the sound mix and color work takes a couple of days at most. The firs cut takes months.

CXIVSc07_0438_00095823-1024x576.jpg

nardnob: Margot said: Amy and Jac decided that it is a good time to have another sale, Margot, can you possibly throw us a bone in that sale, perhaps sometime the next couple weeks?

Suspect I speak for more than just myself when I say I’ve purchased the whole catalog!

Tell Jack to release that ‘7 Days on the Cross, Directors Cut’ cuz the Crux Forums Gang is DYIN’ to buy it TODAY!!! Suggest that he replace that messed-up audio with a spooky funeral dirge if he’s still having problems with it, but INSIST that whatever he needs to do, he GETS’ER DONE in the next week or two!!! Creative types get distracted easily, I know cuz I’m one, and we sometimes need a good old-fashioned (but empathetically good-natured, cuz were all insecure prima-freakin’ donnas) kick in the pants to get moving!

In the spirit of friendly encouragement, I know you all are working under extraordinary circumstances…

Jac has a list of all the films in his post production timeline. A total of 7 films are already in post. CX IV, CX V, Crux Simplex, Agent Honey Trap, 7 Days on the Cross, Double Cross, and Specters of Blood Castle. Each of these movies has its own particular needs and issues. Before the year is over there will be another 5. He’s eager to complete CruXtreme IV in the next two weeks, at the same time he is assembling the other projects and going over 7 Days on the Cross.

Sometimes a project needs to be worked Tras Bastidores. It means something like behind the scenes. But in this case, deep inside his brain. He does that often. He puts a project back there so his brain can do some of the tough work when it needs deep thinking.

Anything is possible, of course. So, he just might listen to the voice of wisdom and the clamor of the fans and pull 7 Days On The Cross by the hair and drag it out there.

7DoCScreenShot20220210145954-1-1024x731.png

Meanwhile, we are having that amazing Carnival Sale with a 20% discount on all our films.

Agent Honey Trap Had A Shocking Denouement

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0677_00030706-1024x576.jpg

Last Thursday February 17th, Dani was put to intense shocking torture for the last time in this film. Dani shook in pain suspended at the post of woes by her wrists, her feet dangling above the ground, her body convulsing as the masked woman turned the switch on and off, keeping it on for longer times. Did Honey Trap confessed, did she say anything at all?

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0674_00191905-1024x576.jpg

When they began torturing Dani, Jac was not sure if he was going to need another day to complete the scene. It turned out that by the end of the shoot he had all he needed and call it a wrap. However, there’s one scene, the one that opens the film, a very simple scene, no torture involved, different set, and he might or might not need it.

When they were done, they shared a moment with some rum and chips, Dani’s favorite, and ended the day with the agreement that they would meet the next day, maybe to shoot something if it was needed, or just to talk.

But something happened during that afternoon and maybe during the last three or four days of shooting. It’s not clear to me, but it reached a boiling point in Jac’s head the minute Dani and Mila left the house. It must’ve been something terrible for Jac to cancel the next day’s meeting and go off for the rest of the night.

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0672_00074106-1024x576.jpg

Whatever the situation is or was or will be, one thing is clear, Agent Honey Trap is finally in the can, except for that scene that might or might not happen, of course.

The last scene sets the story for the next movie, Deep Cover Mole. The threesome will get together next Wednesday to discuss the new film, test a couple of Jac’s ideas and decide if they will shoot the little scene still needed for Agent Honey Trap. If that’s the case, then they will prepare the set for that one scene and probably shoot it the next day. Regardless, because the coming week is carnival and there will be a bunch of events happening, Jac doesn’t expect to be doing any serious work, other than editing and writing, until the week after that.

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0673_00081519-1024x576.jpg

I will definitely have more news concerning this film, the next one, the one before and so on. I don’t know if I’ll ever know what the big drama in Jac’s psyche is, but I’ll know how big the drama is when the consequences of that situation become clear to me.

Meanwhile, we have a Big Carnival 2022 Going and it will end in about a week.

Downloads
: https://movies.redfeline.com

DVDs: https://dvds.redfeline.com

CruXtreme Crucifixions

CXIVTheFilmPost_01480702-1024x576.jpg

Jac is advancing fairly fast on the first cut of CruXtreme IV – Roommate II, this weekend he got all the way to the 80 minute mark with still a lot to cut for the last scene of the film. His goal is to release this film in a couple of weeks. I cannot predict when it will be ready but I can guess based on the information I have.

It will take him at least until the end of this week to complete the first cut of the entire film. Then he’ll go into the final cut and sound work which might take him all of the week later. It means that he’ll be working on the film for at least two more weeks. So, my guess is that CruXtreme IV – Roommate II will be in our stores sometime before mid March.

CXIVSc08_0439_00065201-1024x576.jpg

Mila is looking great in it and the film is a very sadistic work of performance art.

I say this because all the films in the two person cast and crew collection plus a couple of others, like Le marquis De La Croix fall into this category.

In fact it was one of the critics that labeled that particular movie with that term.

Le Marquis de la Croix REVIEWED BY CHARLES LONBERGER

Hesketh’s approach reimagines film acting as a form of performance art and is blessed by an exceptional cast in realizing this.

As the Marquis, Jac Avila himself clearly takes pride in his handiwork and, thus, convinces us that he does, indeed, “delight in what (he) is addicted” to. He “removes the veils of modesty”, relishing his role for what it offers.

As his performance partner, Hesketh discovery Mila Joya, a sultry Hispanic with luxurious hair, is subjected to all manner of cruelties, both psychological and physical. Her eyes “beg for more” with supplicant silence, even as she bellows with blood-curdling, agonized screams before being broken.

LeMarquisTeaseCaps00334214.jpg

My effectiveness in communicating our work is sometimes put in doubt when I get some private messages like the one I got yesterday.

May I aks about CruXtreme III – The Callback. Is there crucifixion scene?

The entire movie is about a crucifixion, all of the CruXtreme movies are about crucifixions in different and creative ways.

In CruXtreme III our dear Dani is nailed hands and feet after a lot of torture that includes a cruel and very graphic impaling.

CruXtremeIIISc05_0318_00_16_30_07.jpg

I find it amusing that after all the pictures I posted over the years, I get questions like that.

I suggest you visit our site and take a look at all the movies and what they have. The link below has some information about CruXtreme III:

And finally, Carnival is upon us, this will be a week of hell for Jac’s dog Rocky, he hates fireworks and there will be plenty of them all week.

It also means that by the end of the week our Carnival 2022 Sale will be over!

Take advantage of it while it lasts!

Margot, can you possibly throw us a bone in that sale, perhaps sometime the next couple weeks?

Suspect I speak for more than just myself when I say I've purchased the whole catalog!

Tell Jack to release that '7 Days on the Cross, Directors Cut' cuz the Crux Forums Gang is DYIN' to buy it TODAY!!! Suggest that he replace that messed-up audio with a spooky funeral dirge if he's still having problems with it, but INSIST that whatever he needs to do, he GETS'ER DONE in the next week or two!!! Creative types get distracted easily, I know cuz I'm one, and we sometimes need a good old-fashioned (but empathetically good-natured, cuz were all insecure prima-freakin' donnas) kick in the pants to get moving!

:aplastao:
Bravo 'nardnob', I've been trying for YEARS! to spur action from Red Feline (or what ever they are this week) to edit, fine tune - WHATEVER - just release these eagerly awaited productions from long ago. I am naturally an optimistic bloke but, despite reassuring ('Reply') correspondence with Margot (some years ago now) via this Crux Forums medium, my faith about RF EVER releasing these treasures, also died long ago! Good luck!

Dani’s Torture Is Over… Mila’s Is About To Begin

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0680_00214721-1024x576.jpg

Agent Honey Trap is done and the threesome got together last Wednesday to discuss the next project. They tried some of the positions designed for Mila in the production of Deep Cover Mole. It was only a test of the things Jac has planned and it did not involved camera and light testing, that will happen next week, probably on Monday. The production of the new film will begin Wednesday.

Agent Honey Trap was very hard on Dani who had to suffer so many indignities and so much torture. A lot of it very painful and all of it intensely harsh. But it is over now and she’s looking forward to help torture Mila; however, she will not be a character in the film, she will assist Jac off camera.

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0680_00162505-1024x576.jpg

Jac is a bit more relaxed now as far as the work is concerned, but he is suffering of acute anxiety attacks because he’s watching his bday double attempting to destroy the world. He calls him Pooto Pootin. Yes, Jac and the Fuck You Russian Freak share the same birthday, October 7. (And Me Too!)

The funny thing is that Jac is writing a script where a character goes crazy Hyde. Just like Puto Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague.

The parallels with the roaring 20’s of the 20th century are pretty scary. A deadly pandemic, a world war, and…

But going back to the work, Jac has a bunch of films in his mind. 7 of them in Post Production, 1 of them about to be produced, 5 movies and 2 TV series in development, he’s working in five scripts. That’s a lot of work ahead!

Of the 7 films in post production, one of them, CruXtreme IV – Roommate II, is in its final cut. Jac hopes to finish it in the next few days. My bet, again, is that it will be released by the end of next week.

CXIVSc11_0457_00150309-1024x576.jpg

Ranger1951 nardnob said: Margot, can you possibly throw us a bone in that sale, perhaps sometime the next couple weeks?

Suspect I speak for more than just myself when I say I’ve purchased the whole catalog!

Tell Jack to release that ‘7 Days on the Cross, Directors Cut’ cuz the Crux Forums Gang is DYIN’ to buy it TODAY!!! Suggest that he replace that messed-up audio with a spooky funeral dirge if he’s still having problems with it, but INSIST that whatever he needs to do, he GETS’ER DONE in the next week or two!!! Creative types get distracted easily, I know cuz I’m one, and we sometimes need a good old-fashioned (but empathetically good-natured, cuz were all insecure prima-freakin’ donnas) kick in the pants to get moving!

Bravo ‘nardnob’, I’ve been trying for YEARS! to spur action from Red Feline (or what ever they are this week) to edit, fine tune – WHATEVER – just release these eagerly awaited productions from long ago. I am naturally an optimistic bloke but, despite reassuring (‘Reply’) correspondence with Margot (some years ago now) via this Crux Forums medium, my faith about RF EVER releasing these treasures, also died long ago! Good luck!

One of the films in the post production timeline is 7 Days On The Cross – the director’s cut which includes the anxiously awaited impaling scene. Jac is planning to concentrate on that one first, before the next new movie, and get it out there, finally. I hope for all of your sakes that he does.

7DoCTheFilm01275601.jpg

That will leave him with 5 films in post, including the latest, Agent Honey Trap.

After the shooting of the last scenes of that film, the famous threesome sat to eat some chips and drink some rum. It was a quiet time after all that lashing, torturing, shocking, bleeding and all that jazz.

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0678_00000408-1024x576.jpg

Another big activity in Jac’s plate is the watching of ALL of the Oscar nominated movies with his son, Erix, who then writes reviews and publishes them in some mags and in his podcast.

They recently watched Don’t Look UP, which, according to Jac, is a parody of our times. Replace the comet with the pandemic and WWIII and it becomes incredibly scary. It is a scary comedy of sorts and that’s why it will not win the best picture award and that’s also the reason for all of the bad vibes is getting from some audiences. You can watch the podcast here:

It's a lot of fun.​

Carnival is going to get heavy this weekend and it will end next weekend, officially, at least in Bolivia. This Saturday is the big event in Oruro and next Sunday the big event in Cochabamba.

And a whole week of lot’s of drinking, partying, scaring dogs and birds with fireworks and setting up of the fifth wave of the virus. All brought to you by Cerveza Paceña and other highly advertised products.

And, with that, our Carnival Sale will end, coinciding with the release of the new film CruXtreme IV – Roommate II. It will take a while before we have a new sale.

Watch this, it's fun:

A final note. Jac is playing with an idea. One of the scripts he’s writing is Maleficarum Excruciati, and he wants that film to be huge, in terms of production values. One idea bouncing off the walls in his brain is to begin the process of building the props but he needs money for that, so… ehem… he was discussing the possibility to raise those funds in a very interesting way.

Each of those torture props, like The Judas Cradle, The Spiky Chair, The New and most awful RACK would be constructed with a specific campaign for each and hear this… once built, each of those props would have its own little movie!

It will be made as a test with one of the actresses… or maybe with two… or even three and those little movies will be give to those who contributed to its construction and no one else. That will shave off some of the expenses of that very expensive production.

I though… hmmm… crazy… but… doable? Can he raise the cost of each of those nasty instruments? One at a time?

spiked-chair.jpeg

And with that… until next time!!

CruXtreme IV On Its Last Stretch

CXIVSc08_0452_00054204-1024x576.jpg

There’s a saying in Spanish, Recta Final, which can be translated as The Last Stretch. That’s where Jac is with CruXtreme IV – Roommate II. I’m told that he might be finishing the final cut of the film TODAY. (March 1st, 2022)

If that’s the case, then he’ll be doing the sound mix, color corrections, processing of assets in the next few days and the film will be ready to be uploaded to our store by the end of the week!

That’s good news. Jan needs to get on the next editing job, preproduction of future films and the production of a new film!

CXIVSc08_0441_00130829-1024x576.jpg

I also got word that tomorrow, Wednesday March 2nd of the year of our crucified lady 2022 will be the first day of production for Deep Cover Mole, the follow up film to Agent Honey Trap. In this new film Mila will suffer the extreme treatment Jac is designing for her, beginning with a nasty flogging and torture while she is suspended from her wrists, all naked, of course. The first of many tortures will take three days to shoot. Three days where Mila’s back will suffer a number of nasty torments.

AgentHoneyTrapSc07_0680_00251621-1024x576.jpg

I’ve been working very hard with our website, https://redfeline.com/chronicles

I’m going backwards and now I’m completing May 2017. It’s interesting to see how things changed during that month.

JUSTINE was having a theatrical run, Dani saw the movie at the Cinemateca and decided to contact Jac because she wanted to be part of his adventures in naughty cinema. Jac was editing The Passion of Isabel and thinking of making Maleficarum II and maybe Cage. It’s very interesting. You can check it out here:

Carnival is in full swing, today, Tuesday, is dia de Challa in Bolivia, that’s when people put serpentine, balloons and light fire crackers to bless their homes and things. They also pour some alcohol for the Pachamama, (mother earth in Aymara), drink a lot and scare all living creatures like dogs, cats, pigeons and so on and so forth. The sounds in the street are like the sounds of war. But it’s all for fun.

Jac can’t walk the dog today because of all those fire crackers making all that terrifying noise. Then there’s the water balloons. People play with water, throwing water balloons at whomever they feel like and that can be annoying. So, instead of joining the sick fun, Jac is working on CruXtreme IV, putting everything aside to complete it now.

And as Carnival advances the end of our Carnival Sale nears. I’m totally sure that when Jac sets up the film in the store sometime this weekend, he’ll take out the Sale, so… take advantage of it while it lasts!

CarnavalOruro202202-1024x664.jpeg

Devil girls dancing in Oruro

And that’s all for now! More news, lots of news, soon!

Download our films

Get our DVDs

CruXtreme IV is Coming!

CXIVSc08_0452_00102605-1024x576.jpg

The new film, CruXtreme IV – Roommate II is going through the sound mix and color correction. If all goes well the mastering of the film will be made before the end of the day, today is Saturday 5th, 2022. It means that tomorrow Jac will be busy preparing the assets for the store, uploading them and setting up so, the film will be released anytime between tomorrow night and Monday.

CXIVSc11_0457_00172818-1024x576.jpg

This week, which is now ending, was going to be dedicated, partly, to the beginning of the new production; however, Mila was going through what she calls a satanic period that started on Wednesday and lasts for a few days, so she wasn’t really in the proper condition to begin a new film. So, the shooting of Deep Cover Mole will begin next week.

Jac used the extra time in his hands to push through the final cut of the film which he finished Thursday and began to prepare the tracks for the sound mix… which is what he’s presently doing.

CXIVSc07_0433_00160407-1024x576.jpg

In addition to the sound mix and color correction, Jac will be working on the many parts of a release, like the key art, the mastering of the film, which takes hours and hours of computer time, the DVD in its NTSC and Pal versions, as well as the HD. He will also be working on a trailer and VidCaps to promote the film. My estimation is that tomorrow Jac will begin uploading the assets to the stores, and when the first version of the film goes live in the store, he will take out the Carnival Sale.

CXIVSc11_0457_00145225-1024x576.jpg

That’s it for now. I’ll have more news soon.

Take advantage of the last day or two of our big Carnival Sale!

From Camille and Amy to Mila and Dani and beyond

ISISAMY110.jpeg

Our dear friend Frog posted at the GIMP forum a great composite work using a picture of Amy. He called it Amy meets the Taliban. It generated a few interesting comments, one asking Which Amy? It went like this:

frog: Amy meets the Taliban
(Really miss her.)

wulf: Which Amy is that, and has something happened to her?

frog: Amy Hesketh, of Agent X, Maleficarum, Dead but Dreaming, etc. fame. She was a major force behind this forum and saved the GIMP once, much as Reine Margot has done more recently.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q … IS15ibqymU

petelobo: Yeah, she put her clothes on and moved to the other side of the camera. Great for her, but a loss of us. As a GIMP, she was strong and generally quite emotive. She brought us Mila and maybe indirectly Dani. Quite a legacy.

Well, since I’m waiting for news from Jac, who is mastering CruXtreme IV and it is taking many, many hours of processing time, I decide to respond to those comments and make a nice post as well.

Nice work Frog!

Amy is doing great, I remember in January 2017, when Jac and Bea began shooting The Passion of Isabel, someone asked “Is Bea replacing Amy?”

I was a bit surprised but not that much, that was the impression people were getting so I wrote a lot about it, one article in particular was:

From The Subversive Submissions of Amy Hesketh to The Challenging Submission of Bea for the sake of weird and wonderful Cinema!

AmycoverPicture.jpg

Lasher (January 2017): Greetings All, ?? What has happened to AMY?? I must have missed something here! I read where Jac has her tools and will try building sets from memory! I guess when remembering the Red Feline movies with Amy the “sets” did not require a whole lot of building!

Amy is well, healthy and happy, but she’s in the US for some time with a lot of work and academic pursuits. Jac has the tools she uses to build props like the Spanish Horse and The Rack in Maleficarum. Jac will attempt to build his own version of the Spanish Horse. I had early word that it might involve spikes, it just might. He has the tools and all the materials used before. Bea and Jac discussed the possibility of having Isabel going through that particular torture, I also heard that Bea might want it to be somewhat worse than before. The problem is that they can’t go crazy and use all the tortures available to Torquemada, that would be overkill, so they have to choose and choose wisely. They might submit some of those choices to a vote in the Red Feline Club

Maleficarum0654.jpg

Amy suffering torture on the Spanish Horse she built from scratch
I went on to say that Amy is now promoting her new film, Rucker, shot in the US, with none other than Corey Taylor, of Slipknot fame in the cast.

We are preparing the theatrical release in Bolivia of Amy’s two most recent films, Rucker and Pygmalion, in the next few months. These films will also see the the light of the projectors in the US in September of this year.

MV5BOGIyNmQ4YTctNDczYi00MWE3LWE0YWEtMTVkMmMyZTc0MDAwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_-1024x576.jpg

One comment made me think:

petelobo: She brought us Mila and maybe indirectly Dani. Quite a legacy.

It‘s more like one inspired the other. I don’t know if Jac showed Camille the clips we made as a video taped sketches for The Passion of Maricelli, a film Jac wanted to make but never did. In any case, the work he did with Camille in the early days was for that movie. In a way, I can say that I inspired Camille.

HDLScreenShot20220108142838-1024x723.png

Camille and I (on the phone) in a scene in The Man On The Moon

Camille inspired her sister Gabrielle as well as Amy. Because of Camille, Gabrielle decided to join Jac in his adventure of torture and suffering and when Amy saw Martyr at a film festival, decided to join Jac in the same adventure. Mila was Jac’s find, but interestingly enough, Mila’s sister visited the set of Sirwiñakuy because she was friends with the make-up woman. That film was released the year Mila and Jac met and they met because of Amy.

Mila was the receptionist at the clinic where Amy was having some work done on her back. Jac spent the time Amy was in treatment reading… get this, JUSTINE! Mila asked what he was reading, he mentioned De Sade. She then asked, What do you do?. He said movies. He mentioned the one about to be premiered at theaters, Sirwiñakuy. She said: Oh, my sister knows you and then the magic phrase, I’d like to work in films. I think the entire city of La Paz could hear Jac’s heartbeat when he said: Come over for a test.

SirwinakuyMakUpgirl.jpeg

When Barbazul was released it became Bea’s favortite movie ever, she has the original poster with Jac in it, as the central figure, over her bed, she looked for a way to find him and she did. She wanted to be part of the movies… and soon after they met she was in Olalla, later in Pygmalion, then Justine and finally in The Passion of Isabel.

JustineVidCaps00335010-1024x576.jpg

Dani saw Justine at the Cinemateca and contacted Jac right away. It would be an honor to work with you, she said… and now she has a bunch of films under her belt. She loved Mila in the film.

And then there’s Katherine, who when arrived to do her casting for Monxa Mala, saw the poster of Sirwiñakuy on Jac’s wall and told him: I was so happy I turned 18 when this film came out, so I could go see it! The film was rated R, which in Bolivia is 18+.

Amy’s legacy in the world of GIMP is the so many movies she made, both as an actress and director. She’s not done. There’s more to come from her. I can also say that just as it happened before, when Camille quit, or when Amy left, there was someone, somewhere, on her way to meet Jac.

One Begins Another Goes Out

DeepCoverMoleSc01_0682_00003513-1024x576.jpg

This is a Tale of Two Movies, the one that began today, Wednesday March 9, 2022 and the one that has completed the entire process for its release an hour before the shooting of the new movie began.

The One That Begins is Deep Cover Mole, a follow up to Agent Honey Trap, this time with Mila in the unique role of the Girl In Merciless Peril and merciless it is.

The opening scene began today and will continue on Friday, it’s going to be a fun ride for Mila who said my character will not cry out in pain, she will resist, she is, after all, an expert in causing the outmost pain and one is led to believe that she has been trained in the arts of resisting pain at all costs, but, will she? Will she be able to go under the most terrific tortures, some she didn’t even use in her long career as The Ghost?

DeepCoverMoleSc01_0682_00031927-1024x576.jpg

Mila was a bit nervous before the camera started rolling. She had fun during the shooting of the previous film, all the attention and the pain was on Dani who suffered and suffered and then suffered some more at the hands of both, Mila and Jac.

But now Mila is going to be alone in her suffering, while Jac showed, right away, in word and in action, that he had plans to have a lot of fun torturing her. And so it began. They entered from the back of the set and Jac proceeded to strangle her with his arm until she fainted.

DeepCoverMoleSc01_0682_00035907-1024x576.jpg

Dani was behind the camera, moving it a bit as Jac instructed, to follow the action. The camera was on the crane, so a nice and subtle movement from side to side or up and down or nearer and farther was possible as Jac began to strip Mila of her white shirt and bra, very slowly, carefully, enjoying himself as much as his character would. Mila was held against the post by a chain around her neck. Dani was impressed with what was happening in front of her, maybe a bit jealous that it wasn’t her who was at the center of the Red Tie Man’s attention.

DeepCoverMoleSc01_0682_00082418-1024x576.jpg

And that’s how it began. The opening shots were repeated a number of times, a number of times where Jac strangled Mila and then began to strip her, making her react and poking fun at her as she tried to struggle.

This was the very first day of the new film and the images look gorgeous, which is not a surprise to me, and Mila’s acting is what Jac expected and maybe even dreamt about from the moment he thought of the film.

He has been depressed lately. There were some nice family gatherings that made him feel good, but the world is full of bad news and that’s depressing. Today was a bit different. A little after lunch he was testing the first DVD, the NTSC version of CruXtreme IV – Roommate II.

He had been working on both DVD versions in the morning, after three days of intense work with the Sound Mixing, Color Correcting, Mastering and creating the assets for the two versions of the DVD. Mastering alone took 14 hrs or more of processing time. But it’s finally done! He’ll be uploading the film to the store tomorrow (Thursday March 10) and it will go on sale before the day is over.

CXIVDVDBackground-1024x576.png

And, while he uploads and sets things up to begin selling the new film, he’ll take out the sale. Now, there’s a catch. He might or might not complete the uploading before noon.

At noon he has a lunch invitation with friends and family, which happens to take a bit of time when it happens, like 4 hrs or so, he will be back home by 4, because if he doesn’t, his cats, who expect to be fed at that time, as well as his pigeons, will be very mad at him and will give him bad looks. So, if he didn’t finish uploading and setting up the film in the store, he will do it then and it might take an hour or so, maybe more, who knows.

In other words, The Big Carnival Sale will be off!

So, you might as well take advantage of it NOW! Before it’s too late.

CXIVSc07_0431_00002601-1024x576.jpg

Downloads

DVDs

CruXtreme IV – Roommate II Is Finally Out!

CXIVTheFilm_00030723-1024x576.jpg

It was a long road for this movie, really long, but finally is out in the world and before I said anything here or anywhere people began to buy it. I guess people were paying attention.

The PAL version of the film was not even officially in the store when Jac went to bed after a production meeting with Dani and Erix. More of that later.

He woke up this morning to find that the PAL version of CruXtreme IV already sold to people in Europe, and early morning, today, to people in the US. It’s looking nice.

About CruXtreme IV – Roommate II

CXIVTheFilm_00001620-1024x576.jpg

Synopsis

Another young woman in search of a place to live, responds to the Room For Rent add not knowing that the room that awaits for her could be her last.

The place is charming, the plants, the cat, the sun, the quiet, all to her liking.

CXIVTheFilm_00003624-1024x576.jpg

The landlord points in the direction of the room and as she walks to see what he has to offer, the man lets a syringe slide down his shirt sleeve.

CXIVTheFilm_00004721-1024x576.jpg

As soon as the young woman steps into the room he sticks the needle into her neck rendering her unconscious.

As he strips her from all her clothing, she begins to recover, enough for her to know that she is now in the hands of a depraved man and the room shows the extent of his depravity.

The Film is ready for downloads. The DVDs will be ready during this weekend.

CruxtremeIVKeyArt09-717x1024.jpg

Download this film NOW!

Sweating While Suspended AOH

DeepCoverMoleSc01_0683_00134501-1024x576.jpg

Deep Cover Mole had some good production time, the opening scene is in the can and soon the second scene will be done too. When I say soon, I mean this week. The production of the new film is going well, with lots of suffering, including sweat and tears for Mila who the last time she was in the set, she spent most of the time suspended AOH, beaten all around, swinging back and forth and all of it for Jac’s love for his art.

DeepCoverMoleSc02_0687_00153118-1024x576.jpg

In the meantime, our new release, CruXtreme IV – Roommate II appears to have a waiting audience. In the two days since it’s release it went up in our sales records to occupy the fourth place for this year, after Maleficarum. CruXtreme III has the first place for now, Justine the Second.

I’m sure the new film will be on the top spot before the end of the month… or maybe even the week.

CXIVTheFilm_00323924-1024x576.jpg

MAV when is agent honey trap out reine? the AOH scenes look great

Agent Honey Trap was just produced. It’s on the waiting list for post. The next film to be edited is CruXtreme V, then Crux Simplex (For Two) and then Agent Honey Trap. There are four other projects on the post production plans. More of that later.

The new production, Deep Cover Mole has a long and amazing AOH scene or two. A great part of the movie has Mila suffering suspend AOH at the post.

DeepCoverMoleSc02_0687_00075518-1024x576.jpg

We’re selling only downloads of the new film for now. The DVDs option will be up and running sometime between today and tomorrow morning.

A Passion For Suspension

DeepCoverMoleSc02_GP020806_00025221-1024x576.jpg

Deep Cover Mole is advancing at a good rate. Mila spent a good part of two days last week suspended by her wrists while Jac lashed her back, her sides, her front when her body turned one way or another. It was not the first time, of course, the previous week she went through the same ordeal, but from a different angle. This time Jac set up the camera in the opposite side, focusing on Mila’s face and body as she suffered her torments.

DeepCoverMoleSc01_0691_00122113-1024x576.jpg

After they were done for the day and had a drink or two while discussing the project, Mila told Jac that when she was at her Art School she kept dropping the brush because her thumb was still kind of numb after her ordeals the week before. Jac promised that after the next session she won’t be suspended anymore, she will be standing on a solid plank of metal studs. Yes, the famous one. But not before she completes the suspension scene.

DeepCoverMoleSc02_0688_00103627-1024x576.jpg

The team will return to the set on Wednesday next week to continue torturing Mila to higher and higher extremes.

In the meantime, our new release, CruXtreme IV – Roommate II has already reached the second spot in sales for this year, following CruXtreme III and beating Justine, Maleficarum and Monxa Mala, the undisputed leaders of the bunch.

You are lashing me too hard

DeepCoverMoleSc04_0693_00101118-1024x576.jpg

Another week came and went and Mila was put through a lot of more painful suffering for the new film Deep Cover Mole. After being suspended by her wrists for many days, her arms got a bit of a break when she was finally given a place to rest her feet, a studded plank, yes the famous one, and she was whipped even more with a different whip, one that made her scream in pain a lot, while she struggled with the torments of standing on the pointed studs or lifting herself by her pained wrists.

DeepCoverMoleSc04_0693_00183111-1024x576.jpg

When Jac reach the conclusion that Mila had enough of those unendurable tortures, he decided to take her down from her agonizing position to make her lay down on a metallic contraption where he will inflict more pain to the beautiful Mole in positions that will make her entire body ache for days after that. That’s what awaits poor Mila for next week unless she enters what she calls her vampiric time and can’t work in the nude for a few days.

DeepCoverMoleSc05_GP020844_00082901-1024x576.jpg

If I were to count the number of different torments Mila was put through until now I think I would come up with at least four and it’s only the beginning of the film. So far there are over two hours of actual material to edit from. That means all the footage that is actually film worthy, for what will probably be 10 to 15 minutes of screen time. That’s a lot of powerful material.

Mila complained to Jac at one point, after they were done for the week and over some rum, You are lashing me too hard.

DeepCoverMoleSc04_0693_00033506-1024x576.jpg

In the meantime, our new release is already head to head with the Number One seller of this year. I’m sure that when the weekend is over CruXtreme IV – Roommate II will be number one, which is normal for a new release. We’ll see how long it stays at the top of the best sellers list. CruXtreme III has been in the number one spot for almost a year now, followed by Justine and Maleficarum in the second and third place, I guess those two classics will go down a notch now.

The Whip, The Stick and The Cloth

DeepCoverMoleSc05_0697_00192219-1024x576.jpg

Two weeks have passed since the last time the Red Feline Threesome got together to torture Mila in ways that can make Torquemada pale blue with envy. In those two weeks very little happened in the set except for last Thursday when Mila was set upon a metallic contraption, her arms spread eagled and hooked to a crossbar, her ankles chained to the post of woes in a position worthy of the inquisition, to be tortured for a new sequence of the new film Deep Cover Mole

DeepCoverMoleSc05_GP020844_00082901-1024x576.jpg

In that most awfully uncomfortable position, Mila was first whipped and then either beaten or scratched with a sharp wooden stick. The torture lasted a long time, so many angles had to be covered, so many shots had to be accumulated, so much pain had to be caused.

DeepCoverMoleSc05_0696_00223713-1024x576.jpg

After beaten Mila unconscious, Jac walked away, leaving her all hooked up, and returned with a piece of cloth to put it over her face.

As he prepared the camera to shot the new scene, Dani, who was helping with make-up and camera work, commented “Oh, it’s the same cloth he used on me… it’s awful!” Obviously she was referring to the water torture she suffered at Jac’s hands in CruXtreme I – The Playroom.

CruXtremeITheFilm_00304801-1024x576.jpg

Mila asks:It was never done to me before, Is it terrible?

Dani responds: It’s horrible, you can’t breath, and the more you struggle to take a breath, the worse it gets, it just clings to your nose and mouth.

Mila asks Jac: Are you going to do that to me now?

Jac responds: No, I’ll do it tomorrow. Right now I’ll make all the shots I need when I place the cloth on your face before I pour water on you.

Little did Jac know that the next day there wasn’t going to be any shooting. Some complications in Dani’s home and Jac’s technical problems with something or other, prevented them to continue the scene. They will return to the set next week to continue tormenting poor Mila.

DeepCoverMoleSc05_0699_00052701-1024x576.jpg

At the end of the shoot on Thursday, the team got together for rum, chips and cake. The cake was on the occasion of Mila’s birthday, which happened a couple weeks before but they hadn’t been together then. The cake waited a week because Jac had it ready for the previous week, when he had scheduled to shoot more of the film, but unfortunately Mila had an emergency intervention at her dentist after which she couldn’t do anything at all until last Thursday.

DeepCoverMoleSc05_0697_00102926-1024x576.jpg

Jac Wrote To Amy: I’m back to multitasking, with the resolve to complete some tasks left over from the beginning of time. One of them is to complete the 7 Days On The Cross series. Looking for the material for that on the old hard disks lead to the need of organizing the disks which lead to look for an adaptor to one of the disks, which lead to organize the entire office to find it, which lead to the need of getting crutches.
During that search for the material in the disks Jac found what he thought was lost in one of the old hard disks that suffered some kind of damage. Many of them. I’m happy to report that he found the long lost files from the Training of Camille!

He has them now, he doesn’t have to go into the old video tapes. So he’s going to look them over and decide if he wants to release them. Three of the training sessions are in the Rain Forest of Coroico, where later on Jac and Amy shot The Perils of Jane, the other two were made in France, when they were traveling around. One in a forrest near Tour, the other in the attic of her old house there. There’s some very nice material there which he could use to make a bit of a doc about those days, or maybe not.

TraningCamilleScreenShot20220409173510-1024x763.png

In the meantime, CruXtreme IV – Roommate II has reached the number one spot and it’s keeping it for now.

Water Torture, Bloody Torture

DeepCoverMoleSc06_0701_00074318-1024x576.jpg

Another week is gone, a week of hard work, lots of pain, surprising visits and a lot of more torture for our great Mila.

In two days this past week she went through two different tortures, one was the one that Mila was prepared for the week before, the nasty water torture. As the water fell on her covered face, she reacted wildly, struggling to breath, gaping for air. When Jac removed the cloth to give her a break, Mila exclaimed “You are right! This is horrible!” Agreeing with Dani who had expressed her views on that particular torture the previous shooting session when she told her “That torture is really awful“.

DeepCoverMoleSc06_0700_00105918-1024x576.jpg

Soon after Mila and Dani exchanged their views on the matter, Jac covered Mila’s face with the cloth and the torture resume and it was going to last a while. The actions was repeated for a good number of angles, the action will last a couple of minutes on the screen, if that, but it took a couple of hours of torturing Mila again and again to get all the necessary shots. Jac dumped water on Mila’s covered face a good number of times, to her horror and distress; and each time the shot was done, Mila cried out in desperation when the cloth was removed from her face.

DPCScreenShot20220413175405-1024x544.jpg

Jac was done with the water torture for that day. Next day, Mila was relieved that there was no more water torture shots to be made. She was happy to oblige when Jac had her returned to her spot of torture from the previous scene only to begin a new torture.

Mila was raised up to the pole, her hands attached to the cross bar still, for a good, hard lashing… well, that’s an understatement. The tortured Mole received a true to itself bloody scourging, the whip ripping the poor woman’s skin off her bloodied back while Dani relished moving the camera around to capture the insane torments Jac was deliriously inflicting on Mila.

DeepCoverMoleSc07_0704_00050610-1024x576.jpg

Not happy with shredding Mila’s back with the scourge, Jac went on to inflict more dreadful pain on the poor Deed Cover Mole‘s back with what the instrument the tortured woman herself used on the Agent Honey Trap when she was the minister’s favorite torturer.

She knew very well how painful it was going to get and sure enough, she let out a cry of pain as the sharp metals dug into her flesh.

With that torture they were done for the day with the intension of returning the next day to continue putting Mila through more gut-wrenching and bloody distress.

DeepCoverMoleSc07_0704_00181602-1024x576.jpg

It didn’t happen. Next day it was Good Friday and all of a sudden all three of them had something better to do. Dani had a big lunch invitation, Mila had some friends drag her to spend the day in happy company, Jac had to meet someone who he hadn’t seen in twenty years or so.

The Red Feline Trio of Pain will return to the set on Wednesday for three days of additional tortures. In Jac’s estimation, this film will need at least two more weeks of production to be completed, if they work three days per week, if not, it might take another week.

DeepCoverMoleSc07_0704_00075524-1024x576.jpg

Shooting the new movie is not the only task Jac is involved with. He had an unexpected meeting with a Peruvian friend from the old days in New York City, a journalist who worked for news organizations like CNN and many others, who decided to move onto other work, he has a regular TV show on Cable TV in the US and is turning to movie making and proposed to Jac to co-produce a film, the content of which I cannot reveal, but it is a true story of a woman who was assassinated. It must be something really great for him to travel all the way to Bolivia to meet with our dear director and discuss his project.

Jac is considering the proposal, of course.

He’s also busy organizing the material from the old days with the intention of releasing another oldie. The experience of going over the old materials not only brings memories to the famed director, but it also makes him laugh and shed a tear or two, sometimes he gets very sentimental.

Back
Top Bottom