News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can only say it again, 'Exquisite! Yes, the Flagellum to ‘soften us up’, then, when we’re just coming back to tortured consciousness, let us find ourselves chained so our bodies are arched up in readiness, forcing our breasts upwards and outwards, as that shot so perfectly portrays, offering ourselves in a cruel mockery of sexual desire ..'

I'm waiting for news of what will be happening, I know what's happening and it's not so pretty, There was an event, two weeks ago, that was intended to be a lot of fun and it turned out to be a nightmare. Jac thought that the nightmare was only for himself, but he was wrong. So... people taking Covid tests, having medical expenses, and so on and so forth. That includes Dani, Erix, Jac and a big number of Dani's and Erix' friends... Mila did not show up to the event, so she's not part of the crisis.

In any case, if all goes well, the Red Feline Threesome will be back in the set tomorrow, to basically build it and, maybe, decorate it for the new production Agent Honey Trap.

AgentHoneyTrapTestScreenShot20211112194849.jpg

One thing that will not happen tomorrow is rum drinking. They can't. Period.

MasterKav post_id=5187 time=1637568107 user_id=1503 said:
Would love to see this as part of a crux scene but set in roman times

AristoCruxTrailer01-low.gif

One little movie was Romana Crucifixa Est, shot in one day, where the Romana of the title is played by none other that Amy and it is set in Roman times.

RomanaCrucifixaTrailer01HD-low.gif

Jac has an idea in his head, for a very long time, that takes place in Roman times where a beautiful Egyptian woman falls from grace and ends up crucified. It's a very nice and long story and Jac has the perfect actress for the role. Mila.

I think the intention of taking some interesting promo pictures for Pygmalion were to illustrate his idea.

PygmalionPromoMila0984.jpg

When I first shared the above image, someone said... Cleopatra!

I agreed, and I also agreed that she looks more beautiful than Taylor.

That film, the one Jac has in mind, would cost a lot of money to make and having the appropriate locations would be almost impossible unless they travel to someplace near Rome.

However, one can dream, and Jac dreams. In the meantime or beloved Mila suffers in a bunch of other of Jac's nasty scenarios for her, like in CruXtreme IV - Another Roommate

CXIVSc04_0402_00142926.jpg

More news later.

a beautiful Egyptian woman falls from grace and ends up crucified.
I only hope that one day you will create an impalement execution scene with the same precision and details as you do with crux scenes, I'm sure that we all impalation lovers will appreciate and support the effort!

As I wait for exciting news from our Red Feline Threesome, I have another bunch of posts in our site, coincidentally, they are from the end of the year of our lady 2019, when the world didn't know there was a pandemic brewing in the far east. I dare you all to take a leap into the past:

HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!!!

CEIISc16_0252_00220301-1024x576.jpg

The week began with Dani subjected to more torture for Crux Extrema II. Not satisfied with crucifying his most faithful actress, Jac decide to strangle her as well. As he pulled the rope around her neck, tightening the noose, Dani began to suffer the lack of air. The scene had to be shot from different angles, so it went on and on for the entire shooting time for two days.

When the scene was finally done, and after Jac freed his victim from the tight rope around her neck, Dani commented: That was scary! … I couldn’t breathe! It was exciting too!

Continue reading

I love this work!

CEIISc12_0214_00025700-1024x576.jpg

November is gone and the hard working people at Red Feline are presently involved in closing the year of our lord 2019 by finishing the post production of Crux Extrema I, wrapping the production of Crux Extrema II and beginning and maybe ending the production of Crux Extrema III. It is entirely possible that Jac might begin the shooting of Blanca and The Inquisitor during the last month of the year! Jac really wants to do that; however, he might encounter some limitations as far as his very busy schedule. Regardless, the three Crux Extrema feature films will be in the can before the year is over and the first of them shall be released SOON!

The first week of December saw very intense days of torturing Dani. Jac thought of something very nasty for the final scene in Crux Extrema II, which he told Dani about. She liked the idea and Jac wanted to test it. So, right after they were done with the shooting for that day, and before Dani went to take a shower and get dressed, Jac took a chain and proceeded to tighten it around Dani’s breasts. Press harder, I can take it Dani said as her breasts were pressed by the cold chain. That particular torture was added to the film and was shot the very next day. Jac plans to perfect it for the next film. Apparently, extreme breast torture is IN these days.
Continue reading:

CruXtreme I Has Arrived!

CruXtremeITheFilm_01072204-1024x576.jpg

After much laboring and anxiety riddled days Crux Extrema I is going out in the world. When Jac was in Cuba, a long, long, long time ago, he came across a book written by the man who at that time was presiding the famous Cuban Film Institute. The title “Por Un Cine Imperfecto“ (For An Imperfect Cinema). It was a form of manifesto that stated that Latin American filmmakers … and by association independent filmmakers, should not attempt to match Hollywood. They do not have access to the kind of resources that Hollywood can afford to waste in films that have no meaning.

His proposition was that these filmmakers should do as much as they can with the little they have and not to worry about trying to make a “perfect” movie because in reality, a “perfect” movie does not exist. Jac had a big fight with this man once, for other reasons, but he took those words in his book to heart. Decades later, Jac continues to make movies, with little or NO means. They are not perfect, but they are perfect.

And now he has another film out, one made with a cast and crew of TWO! Dani and Jac, that’s it. As crazy as it sounds, that’s something Jac is used to. He created this business with the first film he made in this style, Red Feline On The Cross where Camille and himself were the entire cast and crew of that now classic crucifixion film. He’s done it again. The first of the three films in the series now titled CruXtreme I – The Playroom is beginning it’s journey around the world.
Continue reading:

CruXtreme I Is Here!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_00064627-1024x576.jpeg

I wasn’t planning to post until next year, but I got news that the set up at the Red Feline Pictures Store! is complete and the new film CruXtreme I – The Playroom! is available in all formats. It’s now in our fans hands. As with all of our productions, it will be well received by many people and not so well by some. That’s something we cannot control and we don’t need to or want to do. Beauty IS in the eyes of the beholder.
Continue reading:

For Heavens Sake, What’s That!

CruXtremeITheFilm_00083411-1024x576.jpeg

I wasn’t planning to post today, but, in the legendary words of Michael Corleone, I was pulled right back in.

I’m already used to the idea that our films will have some controversy for one reason or another and CruXtreme I is not exempt from that. The reasons are palpable.

Ralphus Margot wrote:As with all of our productions, it will be well received by many people and not so well by some. That’s something we cannot control and we don’t need to or want to do. Beauty IS in the eyes of the beholder. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”? I guess that’s code for “We’ll use tattooed models and those who don’t like it, well, tough”. We’ve been through the whole tattoo issue infinite times before on the forum, so many times that I feel like the proverbial broken record for even bringing it up. But there ARE options if the only actresses or models you can find have plastered their bodies with unwanted ink. It takes longer, requires an effort, but ultimately it will bring you more sales, likely a LOT more sales. Some, like Rick Masters at ZFX or Pedro at ElitePain, recognize the value of presenting their models in their best possible form for the cameras. And others…they just don’t give a damn, do they? C’est La Vie. It’s up to you how much income you want to make, or not. But don’t say it’s something you can’t control.
Continue reading:

A New Year, A New Decade!!

CruXtremeITheFilm_00084118-1024x576.jpeg

Another year is past, another decade is gone. We have a new beginning, the screaming 20’s, as they will be known by all. Mark my words. 2019 was a mixed year for us, with plenty of good and plenty of not so good. It was a year of real transition.

At the beginning of 2016, Amy had moved up north. Soon after, our DP got a steady and well paid job at a magazine, and many of our regular cast took different paths, those left behind had to figure out what was next. It was time to rebuild. And here we are, 2020, with new productions released, many more to come.

The year 2019 ended with Monxa Mala on the top of our best seller list, followed by Mila À La Croix on 2nd, JUSTINE on third place, Passion of Isabel on fourth and Maleficarum on fifth place.
Continue reading:

I'm posting all those posts we had here before the crash at the GIMP forum and before we moved and redesigned our site, and then some. I'm posting them in our Chronicles pages.

Eventually I'll have all my posts there. ALL OF THEM, including the very old ones in the very old Forum, even stuff that was published at the beginning of our adventure with Movie Making Of the GIMP kind.

BTW, all those old posts are here, well, most of them, and now that we set up our site with SSL, the pictures are showing up again. For a while there, they disappeared.

The ones I have links for, instead of img in brakets could be changed, one picture at a time, but unfortunately I can's edit old posts.

The news will keep coming, some nicely illustrated with gifs from all of our films, and pictures, of course, like the gif here, from The Via Crucis of Camille.

Camille looks so extremely beautiful in that series of experimental videos.

VCOC0405Trailer01-low.gif

A final reminder, the SALE in our stores is going to be over TONIGHT!​
I love her cheeky look; challenging the executioner with her eyes! A beautiful supplicant.

Love For Impaling

CXIIITheCallback00430611-1024x576.jpg

This is the time to catch up with our doings and undoings. The year is rushing to its end and our threesome are preparing to shoot another movie. But there are some movies I must mention here because there are some who asked.

gjpain Margot said: a beautiful Egyptian woman falls from grace and ends up crucified. I only hope that one day you will create an impalement execution scene with the same precision and details as you do with crux scenes, I’m sure that we all impalation lovers will appreciate and support the effort!

There are FOUR films in our catalogue of movies where such a scenario happens. In the now very old series Red Feline Faces de Inquisition, in the fourth installment, Camille suffers impalement after she’s nailed to her cross.

Inq04prom010.jpg

After much torturing, in 3 dramatic parts, Camille if finally nailed to a crossbar and strung up to dangle from it, her body contorting and swinging from her nailed hands, her arms stretched sideways to the max. It is in that position that Camille watches as the torturer retrieves a long metal spike from the rack.

He brings the spike to Camille and…

Inq04Impaling01c.gif

There is a brutal Impalement scene in Seven Days on The Cross. In the not yet release 5th part, Gabrielle suffers impalement after an incredible nasty crucifixion, one that lasted, until that moment, 7 days. After her nailed body is raised up to her cross, her feet are nailed and thus she begins the long agony of the cross.

But wait. She’s offered water, but it comes with a price.

7DoCImpaling01cLow.gif

LadyKiller For the seven days impaling scene..did you actually insert something?

I, personally, did not do anything in the movie; however, Jac wanted to shoot a very realistic angle from under Gabrielle’s crotch as he went on with the task of impaling her. The point was to use something that could actually be inserted in her without damaging her insides and causing her to suffer a deadly impalement.

7DoC_CR08_T05_00002803.jpg

So they, Gabrielle and Jac, created such instrument and used it successfully and safely. Gabrielle went on, after Seven Days On The Cross, to perform in many more movies, including Dead But Dreaming.

LadyKiller The way Gabriele dies in seven days on the cross is understated and sublime. It’s like she is quietly overwhelmed by her own death as she tires to gulp her final breaths.

Gabrielle performs her suffering with a mix of stoicism and resistance to pain. She does not want to give her torturer the pleasure of her screams.

7DoC05promo0100.jpg

LadyKiller I applaud Gabrielle’s realism in her death. You see when the implement was rammed into her vagina right up to the hilt her entire digestive system would have been ripped into shreds. This would have released stomach acid which would have mixed with her blood and slowly destroy every organ in her body, including her brain. As her body shuts down she would have gone though hallucinations as her lungs stopped working , which would explain her look of bewilderment and her gulps of air. Finally her heart is destroyed and she dies.

Jac is working on the release of this film. It will have the entire sequence of events on one 90 minute film.

In our most recent release CruXtreme III – The Callback Jac tortures Dani in many extremely intense ways, until, using a wooden stake, teases the beautiful tortured woman with the nasty looking piece of wood before impaling her with it.

CruXtremeIIIImpaling01c.gif

But the impaling is not the end of her suffering. She’s tortured more, including being nailed hand and feet for a grotesque and incredibly bloody, sublime and yet romantic ending.

CXIIITheCallback00422225-1024x576.jpg

And if that’s not enough impaling, in Crux Simplex (For Two) Jac uses the same nasty piece of wood to impale Dani once again and I don’t think he had enough of the thing, or any other thing for that matter.

CruxSimplexSc07_0503_00115008-1024x576.jpg

More amazing posts from the past:

Auténtico Suplicio! (Absolute Torture!)

CEIISc13_0218_00055901-1024x576.jpg

After a day of rest, Dani returned to the set of Crux Extrema II for more extreme torture. ‘Will I be on my back this time?. She asked Jac ‘because when I was facing down, my body resting on my ribs and hips, it was too painful’. Jac comforted her saying that she would be on her back this time.

They began to work on the the Cross/Rack and after some truly painful moments that Dani took with great courage, she could no longer hold what she was feeling. ‘Esto es un auténtico suplicio! (This is absolute torture!) she screamed in pain.

After saying that she added ‘go on, I can take it for a bit longer’. Dani’s torture continued until Jac felt that she should take a well deserved rest. ‘You’re my hero! he said to the suffering and gorgeous woman. Dani smiled in the middle of her pain. The worst is yet to come and she knows it.

Continue reading:

Some positions are really, really painful!

CEIISc08_0198_00101515-1024x576.jpg

Something happened in the country last week that changed completely the entire situation, even history. I mentioned before that Bolivians were reacting against the evident fraud committed by the government during the recent presidential elections. I also mentioned that Jac was working at the polling booths then, making sure everything was legit in his polling station. So far so good. At one point, during the counting of the votes and when the president saw that he was not winning, the count was stopped and re-started 24 hrs later showing that Morales had won. The people cried out FRAUD and the upheaval began. Dani, Jac and tons of people were demonstrating, the police repressing the demonstrators, the supporters of the president threw dynamite sticks… very long story. By Saturday the demonstrations were so huge, that the police decided to join the fight for democracy. By Monday there was a new government, the now ex president flew to Mexico, and history in Bolivia turned completely around.

That’s the reason why Dani and Jac didn’t work on Crux Extrema II until the 14th, when they went in the set to work on a very complex and painful scene, on the combination Rack/Cross torture.

Continue reading:

I can take another day of this torture!

CEIISc15_0249_00062123-1024x576.jpg

On Tuesday, Dani and Jac were back in the set of Crux Extrema II to put the gorgeous actress to more intense suffering at the Rack/Cross torture. When they were done, Dani went to take a shower and Jac was in the middle of packing the gear when a wassap call came in from France, it was Camille, who wanted to know what’s going on in the country.

Jac had a detailed conversation about what’s going on, while walking around, handling the gear with one hand, holding his cell phone in the other. It was a fairly long conversation, because Dani came out of the bathroom, all dressed up and ready for tea time. Then something wonderful happened, Dani met Camille. They hadn’t met, ever, and there they were, in different parts of the world, saying hello to each other. Dani feeling starstruck, while Camille was fixing her hair, to give a good impression. Dani told Camille how much she loves her and her amazing work. Camille was very pleased.

Jac and Dani had tea after that. It is customary for Jac to have afternoon tea, a family tradition that dates back centuries, Dani went on to host her TV show. A show that talks about current events but it is mostly dedicated to the world of music, not any music, Rock! Yeah, she rocks.

Once alone, Jac decided to just relax, watch the news, which nowadays are not relaxing, and as he switched channels, he came across Dani hosting her show. He couldn’t resist, he took a picture.

Continue reading:

Increase my torture!

CEIISc15_0251_00115507-1024x576.jpg

The working week ended with Dani suffering more torture for Crux Extrema II. Jac concentrated applying the new torture that includes stretching Dani by the neck. It goes like this, she’s forced to assume a sitting position on the the rack, her hands nailed to the crossbar, still, the rope from the rack is then placed around her neck and pulled until Dani is almost strangled by it. Her legs are wide open, over the sides of the rack. But that wasn’t the end of the production, nor the end of that torture. There will be more suffering for poor Dani this week, with some additional tortures in the position she ended on Friday.

When they were done on Friday, after having some tea, and as Dani was leaving, on route to her TV show, she commented: That was great! … I can’t wait to start working on the next film, and the next… and the next!

Continue reading:

Set To Torture

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0637_00003204-1024x576.jpg

Our Red Feline Sexy Threesome got together to work on the set for the new film Agent Honey Trap. Jac wasn’t very pleased with the way the lights were set up, so he spent a lot of time sitting on his medieval throne, looking at the set to then get up and move a light here, a light there, while Mila stood by the side, sipping her glass of rum without ice, she didn’t want ice, and Dani stood, or sat, or lay down in the area where she will be tortured during the first part of her incoming harsh, bloody and electrifying torments.

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0635_00010809-1024x576.jpg

After some time had passed and Jac realized that he was not going to be happy no matter what, they moved on to the living quarters to talk, and continue their rum sipping. He promised himself he was going to set up the lights the very next day, which he did. They are going to start shooting next week.

AgentHoneyTrapTest_0636_00000803-1024x576.jpg

Agent Honey Trap is not the only concern that is occupying Jac’s mind. He is editing CruXtreme IV – Second Roommate with Mila in the role of the second tortured innocent girl.

This film follows the story from CruXtreme II, when Dani is looking for a room and falls in the hands of an evil landlord.

In CruXtreme IV, Mila arrives to the house, looking for a nice room where to live while going to the university in the far, far away big city, and…

CXIVPost02.gif

If I’m not mistaken, CruXtreme IV is the 11th film Mila made with Jac, there are two more in post and she’s going to be in another two, Agent Honey Trap and Deep Cover Agent (provisional title). That’s a lot of movie making.

The first film Mila made with Jac while preparing for her very dramatic role in Maleficarum was The Via Crucis of Mila – The Tree of Pain.

It was shot in one day in the same location where Amy suffered the cross in Romana Crucifixa Est. The same location where Amy was burned at the stake and Mila was stripped, attached to a cross and forced to watch the agonizing suffering of her lover in the classic inquisition movie of all time Maleficarum.

When Jac sent the gifs of The Via Crucis of Mila to me I couldn’t help but notice that they had a western feeling to them. I mentioned that to Jac and he said that it was his intention to make the film with Mila in the photo style of a modern western, he even wore the nice Australian cowboy hat he bought in New York.

VCM01.gif

I’ll have more news soon!

Another bunch of past posts!

A lot has happened since I posted what follows next way back in 2019. It's nice to read them, there are amazing pictures and great anecdotes. And many of those films I'm discussing there, which were either an idea in Jac's head, or were in post production, are out now!

And don't forget, we have an END OF YEAR SALE. 20% off if you buy two or more movies!

Fierce and Extreme!

CEIISc08_0198_00053018-1024x576.jpg

The production of Crux Extrema II will go on for another week, there’s a lot more gut-wrenching tortures planned for gorgeous and courageous Dani. When the concept for the second film in the series got into Jac’s head, he was not expecting it to be as specially severe as it became with each passing shooting day.

The Rack/Cross combination needed some special treatment, and that is exactly what happened. Dani suffers a good number of torture combinations on the rack, not just the classic position of being stretched laying flat on it. Some of the positions Jac was coming up with, didn’t even seemed possible and yet, Dani was audacious enough to try them, at great pain to herself.

Jac was reserving the most painfully intense scenes for the third and last film in this series, but as the work progressed and the possibilities opened up, it was obvious that Crux Extrema II was a lot harsher than what the initial scenario intended. Jac now has the challenge of making Crux Extrema III a lot more fierce and extreme!

During the tests and rehearsals for Monxa Mala, Dani was put to the rack, this time the idea was to shoot a rehearsal scene as it would be in the film. The result is a great looking video of Dani tortured on the rack, from beginning to end. This video will be streaming at the club soon.

Continue reading:

Number One!

MMMV2Sc30_0010_00161023-1024x576.jpg

October is gone, a very intense month in all areas, and Maleficarum Monxa Mala, continues to be our best seller and most of the sales and hits we get in our sites come from this highly esteemed forum. Mila À La Croix is a distant second, followed by JUSTINE in third place. The fourth place remains solidly in the hands of The Passion of Isabel. The fifth place is occupied by Maleficarum. Although we sell most of the films, some more than others, those five keep their place. Two films competing to go up in the charts are Le Marquis De La Croix and Agent X. The rest of our movies have their moments. None is ignored.

Continue reading:

Chaos Reigns!

CEIISc11_0213_00023209-1024x576.jpg

While the entire country is going through the most chaotic upheaval in a very, very long time, with people fighting in the streets, huge demonstrations against the government, cries of electoral FRAUD and much, much more, Dani and Jac are using the afternoons to do what they love to do the most, shooting an extremely naughty movie. But not all afternoons, sometimes there are other demanding things to do; but most of the afternoons this coming week will be used to torture Dani in truly nasty ways. They hope to finish shooting of Crux Extrema II by the end of the week.

The mornings and evenings, when there’s nothing else pressing, is when Jac goes in the editing room and cuts the scenes for Crux Extrema I. There were 2 hrs and 55 min to be cut at the beginning of the weekend, now there are 2 hrs and 34 min. That’s still a lot, considering that all of that material is usable, in other words, those are shots that were pre cut. Depending on how things go today, Jac will have an idea how much longer it will take for the post production to be finished.

Continue reading:

The Pain Is Too Real!

CEIISc11_0213_00094715-1024x576.jpg

The production of Crux Extrema II entered perhaps the most painful week for Dani, who, as she was set on the rack, facing down, her ribs and hips resting on the coarse and hard rungs, her breasts off the rack, her back bent as Jac pulled the crossbeam to which she had been nailed not long before, her ankles tied to the ropes pulling her body on the opposite direction, she cried out ‘Oh shit, I’m in real pain!’. Jac stopped pulling the crossbeam up for a second, then she said ‘Go on, I can take it, don’t stop, just do it quickly!’. Jac pulled the crossbeam up as Dani cried out in agonizing pain.

After securing the beam to the post at the end of the rack, Jac proceeded to mercilessly lash the unfortunate girl’s stretched body.

Continue reading:

December belongs to the twins of pain

CarmenVeroDiary001.jpg

At the end of 1975 and beginning of 1976 Jac was in Bolivia, visiting from NY. At that time he was a film student in the Big Apple, he also worked in many odd jobs including one doing maintenance for a building in Van Wyck EPwy, Queens.

One day, while working in the apartment building, a man came to the place and asked Jac if he wanted to join the union of maintenance workers. He said, ok, why not? One week later, while changing a bulb in a narrow back entrance, he had a very strange accident, he was up in a ladder, his boss was holding it because it was not very secure, and as Jac stepped down, the guy let the ladder go, needless to say Jac broke his leg. The owner of the building was none other than Donald T. yes. That D. T.

NewYork1974023-656x1024.jpg

Jac in Central Park, NY, 1975.

So, after spending 6 months with his leg in a cast, Jac was not ready to work, he had some time in his hands, and after recouping further from his really terrible accident, multiple fractures, and since he was receiving some compensation, off to Bolivia he went, planning to stay a month, ended up staying 6.

He was preparing to return to NY when he went visiting some relatives, one of them was his grand father’s second wife, Hilda, a well known poet. She invited him to visit her family, who lived in the famous house of another famous poet. Jac’s family is full of poets, painters, musicians, really. He took pictures of his step grandma and her relatives, all of them extremely well known. One of those pictures won awards for Jac during his student days. He also took some pictures of his travels and of himself in strange situations.

LaPaz1975-76015-687x1024.jpg

Jac’s self portrait at the San Francisco Church in 1976.
Later on, in 2013 he shot scenes for
Dead But Dreaming in this church.

During the visit to his grandfather’s relatives, Jac saw a beautiful young woman, Hilda’s niece, Carmen, who he hadn’t seen for a few years. She was two years older than him and he kind of had a crush on her a few years back; seeing her at that moment he could see why.

Carmen mentioned to him that she was in town, visiting from France, where she was now residing, she introduced to him her young, very tall, French husband. Jac could see that she was pregnant… She was pregnant with twins!

Shortly after that meeting Jac was back in NY, back in school, in his own little studio, and no longer holding menial jobs, he got into advertising and photography while finishing his film studies. He also produced a weekly radio show, worked in some films, including Hair, where he was a production assistant and extra.

By 1981 he was already working in his own films and in 1988 he premiere his first major feature documentary film at the most famous Cannes Film Festival, where he met Graham Greene, the celebrated writer. Because of that film he worked in Cuba and ended up going to Hungary, where we met. Another long story told in detail in other pasts and future posts.

Jac198801Cannes.jpg

Jac at the Cannes Film Festival with a journalist

In 1992 we were in NYC, living in a nice duplex by South Street Seaport, he was preparing to shoot another movie and he wanted to make it in Bolivia, so… off to Bolivia we went.

In April of 1992 Jac and I arrived in Bolivia. A month before our arrival, Jac’s beloved aunt Mercedes, also a poet, died of heart disease. A few days after our arrival there was a mass to remember a month of her passing.

Jac and I were in the front row at the Church where the mass was taking place because Jac was direct family. To his side was his dear uncle Guido, the widower, also a poet. In the row behind us there was this very beautiful young woman with the most shinny smile. Next to her was Pancho, who Jac knew well from their time of smoking pot and organizing weird music encounters. He is also Carmen’s brother. Pancho introduced the young pretty smile woman to Jac. Jac learned at that moment that the beautiful girl in front of him was none other that one of the expected twins from 1976. The twins were born on December 6 of that year.

Carmen92001-1024x735.jpg

Camille in 1992, before the encounter

After the mass everyone went on their business. Jac and I were preparing some acting workshops to prepare actors for the film Jac was hoping to produce. He also needed a million bucks for that. Long story.

While looking for cash for the big film, Jac decided to give all of his new actors roles in a twin peaky miniseries he was writing in his head about two sisters, one gets killed. A casual encounter in the street with Camille, the beautiful young relative of his, led him to cast her in the central role of his new story. It was 1993.

Camille played the difficult dual role of twins, one who is killed and the other helps in the investigation. Jac decided to make the sisters twins because he had the perfect actress for that. The dead twin appears in flashbacks, while the living twin is a central character along with Jac himself and… me.

ElHombreDeLaLuna028-1024x683.jpg

Shooting a scene for The Man From The Moon

Camille surprised Jac with her daring and capacity to get into character. She had one extremely difficult scene where she rolls down a cliff. Jac was impressed with her passionate performance and saw the amazing possibilities Camille’s talents and daring were offering him. He was sure he finally found his goddess.

HDLSc01b.gif

Clip from The Man From The Moon

Soon after completing the miniseries Camille and Jac began her training for a role he envisioned she would be perfect for by trying out scenes for the film he had in mind, one that involved a crucifixion. Camille was willing to do it and so they recorded some sessions that became more and more intense as they worked on them.

Somewhere along the way they became a couple and were living together. in ’95 they went to the US, France and other cities in a sentimental and working tour.

They were back in Bolivia at the end of that year.

At the beginning of 96 Jac was invited to be a film professor at a prestigious university, he was also preparing to shoot a TV series based on his script for the film that never was and that’s when Gabrielle, Camille’s twin sister, moved in with the happy couple. He was now living with the twins, teaching at a university, preparing a TV series, doing a lot of photography and also planning a vampire movie with Camille and Gabrielle in the leading roles.

CarmenVero199601.jpg

Camille and Gabrielle, posing in 1996

In 97 Jac was hard at work making a few documentaries, preparing to shoot the TV series and working with Camille on the videos we call The Via Crucis of Camille. At one point Camille and Jac decided to make one movie with the subject of crucifixion and with a lot of torture and they made Red Feline On The Cross with a budget of less than 500 dollars.

And then the crisis. The TV station that promised to back the series withdrew their offer because they had too many things going. Jac got pissed. He got together with his basic production team, that included me, and announced that he was leaving Bolivia.

Before the end of 97 off he went to the US to begin something new, something he didn’t know at the time, a new industry, Red Feline Pictures, something that had Camille, who went with Jac, Gabrielle, who later joined them, and himself as the sexy triumvirate who would give shape to the brand new and outrageously daring adventure.

BTW, his basic production team is, still, the pillar of Jac’s work, all the original members of that restless team are still hard at work.

Beni1996045-1024x690.jpg

The Team in 1996, making a documentary.
The same team later on, in 2005, in the same area, shot a documentary for NatGeo
and met Amy who became a great actress and director.

And that's how it all began, and why December belongs to the twins.

And now for something completely different

Another bunch of posts from 2019

More Inquisition Movies Coming Up!

MMMCristinaCrossTest_00043825-1024x576.jpg

Now that Simonne has agreed to work on the new Inquisition film, Jac will start writing the story with the provisional title of Blanca and the Inquisitor, the story of a young woman who is accused of blasphemy and taken to face the inquisitor for questioning. It’s loosely based on the real story of a young woman by the name of Blanca who ended up in the hands of the inquisition in Mexico. The film will concentrate on Blanca’s (Simonne) tortures as they increase in intensity because she refuses to admit that she committed blasphemy, while every word she says while questioned is, in itself, blasphemous. The upright ladder rack used in JUSTINE will be central to the story, but there will be some other forms of torture, I’m sure. If all goes well with that film, Simonne could play a leading role in Maleficarum III .

Continue reading:

HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

CEIISc08_0200_00000712-1024x576.jpg

The past week was full of activities, including one big day for Jac, on Sunday, where he was doing his civic duty on the polling place during the presidential elections. The current government, seeking, illegally, a fourth term, fraudulently declared itself the winner and now there are massive demonstrations against the despicable act that violates the will of the people. And Jac was in the middle of it all. No editing was done for Crux Extrema I but the production of Crux Extrema II went on before the week ended with some very hot scenes.

On Tuesday of this week, Dani and Jac were back at the set to test some very difficult scenes where Dani will have to go way over her limits. The scene combines the rack with a crucifixion. Those last scenes for Crux Extrema II will be shot in the next few days. Jac expects to have that film wrapped before the end of next week. Crux Extrema III will begin production shortly after that. The set will be transformed once more and, if all goes well, Blanca and the Inquisitor will be in the works.

Continue reading

Wake her up!

CEIISc09_0206_00035522-1024x576.jpg

Yesterday, Thursday, Dani spent her afternoon under extreme torture on the rack. She will continue to suffer thus today. According to the plans, the long legged and generously breasted girl will have to spend the entire week, next week, suffering even more extreme tortures. At one point, as she was being stretch, she yelled out in pain, real pain and then, when Jac had to change the angle of the camera, she commented ‘my feet are numb!’.

Then there was that moment when she was full of sheer terror when Jac showed her the nail he was going to torture her with.

Get ready for Crux Extrema!

CruxExtremaSc02Tk25_0144_00155402-1024x576.jpg

The post production of Crux Extrema I continues now, 40 minutes of screen time are already in first cut, there are at least two hours of pre selected material to edit, the film will be a 90 minutes of intense torture extravaganza, more or less. Somewhat romantic at times too.

The pre sale offer we have at this point will expire on the 1st of November, as well the membership to the club plus the movie.

Continue reading

December belongs to the twins of pain

CarmenVeroDiary001.jpg

At the end of 1975 and beginning of 1976 Jac was in Bolivia, visiting from NY. At that time he was a film student in the Big Apple, he also worked in many odd jobs including one doing maintenance for a building in Van Wyck EPwy, Queens.

One day, while working in the apartment building, a man came to the place and asked Jac if he wanted to join the union of maintenance workers. He said, ok, why not? One week later, while changing a bulb in a narrow back entrance, he had a very strange accident, he was up in a ladder, his boss was holding it because it was not very secure, and as Jac stepped down, the guy let the ladder go, needless to say Jac broke his leg. The owner of the building was none other than Donald T. yes. That D. T.

NewYork1974023-656x1024.jpg

Jac in Central Park, NY, 1975.

So, after spending 6 months with his leg in a cast, Jac was not ready to work, he had some time in his hands, and after recouping further from his really terrible accident, multiple fractures, and since he was receiving some compensation, off to Bolivia he went, planning to stay a month, ended up staying 6.

He was preparing to return to NY when he went visiting some relatives, one of them was his grand father’s second wife, Hilda, a well known poet. She invited him to visit her family, who lived in the famous house of another famous poet. Jac’s family is full of poets, painters, musicians, really. He took pictures of his step grandma and her relatives, all of them extremely well known. One of those pictures won awards for Jac during his student days. He also took some pictures of his travels and of himself in strange situations.

LaPaz1975-76015-687x1024.jpg

Jac’s self portrait at the San Francisco Church in 1976.
Later on, in 2013 he shot scenes for
Dead But Dreaming in this church.

During the visit to his grandfather’s relatives, Jac saw a beautiful young woman, Hilda’s niece, Carmen, who he hadn’t seen for a few years. She was two years older than him and he kind of had a crush on her a few years back; seeing her at that moment he could see why.

Carmen mentioned to him that she was in town, visiting from France, where she was now residing, she introduced to him her young, very tall, French husband. Jac could see that she was pregnant… She was pregnant with twins!

Shortly after that meeting Jac was back in NY, back in school, in his own little studio, and no longer holding menial jobs, he got into advertising and photography while finishing his film studies. He also produced a weekly radio show, worked in some films, including Hair, where he was a production assistant and extra.

By 1981 he was already working in his own films and in 1988 he premiere his first major feature documentary film at the most famous Cannes Film Festival, where he met Graham Greene, the celebrated writer. Because of that film he worked in Cuba and ended up going to Hungary, where we met. Another long story told in detail in other pasts and future posts.

Jac198801Cannes.jpg

Jac at the Cannes Film Festival with a journalist

In 1992 we were in NYC, living in a nice duplex by South Street Seaport, he was preparing to shoot another movie and he wanted to make it in Bolivia, so… off to Bolivia we went.

In April of 1992 Jac and I arrived in Bolivia. A month before our arrival, Jac’s beloved aunt Mercedes, also a poet, died of heart disease. A few days after our arrival there was a mass to remember a month of her passing.

Jac and I were in the front row at the Church where the mass was taking place because Jac was direct family. To his side was his dear uncle Guido, the widower, also a poet. In the row behind us there was this very beautiful young woman with the most shinny smile. Next to her was Pancho, who Jac knew well from their time of smoking pot and organizing weird music encounters. He is also Carmen’s brother. Pancho introduced the young pretty smile woman to Jac. Jac learned at that moment that the beautiful girl in front of him was none other that one of the expected twins from 1976. The twins were born on December 6 of that year.

Carmen92001-1024x735.jpg

Camille in 1992, before the encounter

After the mass everyone went on their business. Jac and I were preparing some acting workshops to prepare actors for the film Jac was hoping to produce. He also needed a million bucks for that. Long story.

While looking for cash for the big film, Jac decided to give all of his new actors roles in a twin peaky miniseries he was writing in his head about two sisters, one gets killed. A casual encounter in the street with Camille, the beautiful young relative of his, led him to cast her in the central role of his new story. It was 1993.

Camille played the difficult dual role of twins, one who is killed and the other helps in the investigation. Jac decided to make the sisters twins because he had the perfect actress for that. The dead twin appears in flashbacks, while the living twin is a central character along with Jac himself and… me.

ElHombreDeLaLuna028-1024x683.jpg

Shooting a scene for The Man From The Moon

Camille surprised Jac with her daring and capacity to get into character. She had one extremely difficult scene where she rolls down a cliff. Jac was impressed with her passionate performance and saw the amazing possibilities Camille’s talents and daring were offering him. He was sure he finally found his goddess.

HDLSc01b.gif

Clip from The Man From The Moon

Soon after completing the miniseries Camille and Jac began her training for a role he envisioned she would be perfect for by trying out scenes for the film he had in mind, one that involved a crucifixion. Camille was willing to do it and so they recorded some sessions that became more and more intense as they worked on them.

Somewhere along the way they became a couple and were living together. in ’95 they went to the US, France and other cities in a sentimental and working tour.

They were back in Bolivia at the end of that year.

At the beginning of 96 Jac was invited to be a film professor at a prestigious university, he was also preparing to shoot a TV series based on his script for the film that never was and that’s when Gabrielle, Camille’s twin sister, moved in with the happy couple. He was now living with the twins, teaching at a university, preparing a TV series, doing a lot of photography and also planning a vampire movie with Camille and Gabrielle in the leading roles.

CarmenVero199601.jpg

Camille and Gabrielle, posing in 1996

In 97 Jac was hard at work making a few documentaries, preparing to shoot the TV series and working with Camille on the videos we call The Via Crucis of Camille. At one point Camille and Jac decided to make one movie with the subject of crucifixion and with a lot of torture and they made Red Feline On The Cross with a budget of less than 500 dollars.

And then the crisis. The TV station that promised to back the series withdrew their offer because they had too many things going. Jac got pissed. He got together with his basic production team, that included me, and announced that he was leaving Bolivia.

Before the end of 97 off he went to the US to begin something new, something he didn’t know at the time, a new industry, Red Feline Pictures, something that had Camille, who went with Jac, Gabrielle, who later joined them, and himself as the sexy triumvirate who would give shape to the brand new and outrageously daring adventure.

BTW, his basic production team is, still, the pillar of Jac’s work, all the original members of that restless team are still hard at work.

Beni1996045-1024x690.jpg

The Team in 1996, making a documentary.
The same team later on, in 2005, in the same area, shot a documentary for NatGeo

and met Amy who became a great actress and director.

And that's how it all began, and why December belongs to the twins.
That's a very special post, Margot. I'm tempted to copy it into a separate thread, so maybe more members will notice it. It's fascinating to me to learn the 'back story'.

A Goddess Must Decide

CXVScreenShot20210313111740-1024x579.jpg

Going over all my past posts can be exhausting, while being illuminating. There’s a grandmother’s saying that goes like this. El Hombre Propone Pero Dios Dispone. Something like Man Proposes, God Decides.

I changed that to Man Proposes, Woman Decides... Jac laughed and said Man proposes, the goddess decides.

That saying came to me when I was looking at the material I posted in 2019, October, to be exact, when Jac had tons of plans for a lot of work. Some of it happened, but a lot of it didn’t, and it didn’t because of Covid.

I think that’s one reason why Jac is kind of moody lately. This year was worse than last. In 2020, in the middle of the pandemic, with long delays, Jac managed to produce three films, this year of our lady 2021 only ONE.

MMMCristinaCrossTest_00043825-1024x576.jpg

Oct 18, 2019

Now that Simonne has agreed to work on the new Inquisition film, Jac will start writing the story with the provisional title of Blanca and the Inquisitor, the story of a young woman who is accused of blasphemy and taken to face the inquisitor for questioning. It’s loosely based on the real story of a young woman by the name of Blanca who ended up in the hands of the inquisition in Mexico. The film will concentrate on Blanca’s (Simonne) tortures as they increase in intensity because she refuses to admit that she committed blasphemy, while every word she says while questioned is, in itself, blasphemous. The upright ladder rack used in JUSTINE will be central to the story, but there will be some other forms of torture, I’m sure. If all goes well with that film, Simonne could play a leading role in Maleficarum III .

That was one plan back in 2019, amongst others, like the release of Pygmalion, the production of La Femme De Chambre, and the then ongoing production of the CruXtreme movies.

Then Covid arrived to the continent. Beginning in the US, the first case was a few miles from where Amy lives, so… Pygmalion was cancelled, Simonne got Covid, many Dani’s friends and relatives go it too and some of them died, and so on. But CruXtreme II, III and IV were made, Crux Simplex (For Two) was also produced and Jac was looking forward to 2021 to make his new idea, 69 Année Érotique, Casa De Fieras (Menagerie) and so on… but it wasn’t going to be. The playmates could only come up with one film, CruXtreme V

CXVScreenShot20211106114239-1024x579.jpg

So, 2021 is ending, the new year is on top of us and the playmates are trying to start a new project, Agent Honey Trap, but so far it hasn’t happened. Some personal issues prevented Dani to become fully involved, Mila got sick, not bad, but … and so on and so forth. Jac is looking at the month, the actual working days available, and it’s not looking pretty. Worse yet, he’s looking at the coming year and wondering what will be possible to do between January and September… because…. Jac and Amy are invited to give talks and show films, two or three of them, including Pygmalion, to a university in Florida sometime between the 2nd and the 12th of September, all expenses paid, including plane tickets.

PygmalionVidCap00590907-1024x576.jpg

It comes very handy for Jac because he needs to do some paper work in the US, lots of things to do with his personal affairs including a family wedding invitation in November, and will probably stay in the US for at least three months. And then who knows what happens after that.

So, in those 9 months of 2022 a lot has to happen to make Jac happy. He fears the opposite because of his 2021 experience. So it’s up to the goddesses, actually, to decide what happens.

CXVScreenShot20210520103240-1024x581.jpg

And now some very interesting news, Amy Hesketh’s Rucker The Trucker has a release date, January 4th 2022!

You can read more about it here:

Here's the official trailer:

And I heard from the vines that Dani and Jac had a great meeting where a lot of things were decided... and I'll have news about that too.

Hmmm... it looks like things are somehow changing as I write this.

Shock Treatment!

CXVScreenShot20210313110151-1024x575.jpg

I have to say that I’m in some kind of shock. Yes. I was writing about Jac’s moodiness when all of a sudden things moved in a way that I was not expecting.

Jac had a meeting with a very ill Dani, who two days before got caught in heavy freezing rain and she was unprotected. There was no public transportation available… because of the rain, so she had to walk home where she arrived wet and shivering. The weather in La Paz is awful these days, it goes from hot and sunny to freezing rain in a matter of seconds, really..

Anyway, because of Dani’s encounter with the rain she got sick. Jac called it the Rain Flu. Mila was sick as well, with laryngitis. All that that was making Jac Xtremely depressed. And then the meeting came. Dani made the effort to go meet Jac and they just talked. For Dani it was a meeting to unload her tribulations, for Jac it was in infusion of inspiration resulting in a cascade of brilliant ideas.

I was writing my post when Jac told me the news, he was being engulfed into a huge creative storm and at that very moment in time while Amy was announcing that Rucker has a release date! January 4th!

rucker2keyart-683x1024.jpeg

I was going into shock, wanting to break the tremendous news to the universe while at the same time trying to make sense of it all. Wasn’t Jac ready to call it quits just hours before?

I’m still trying to digest the sudden news from Jac who said to that it looks like Maleficarum III is becoming a project and that 69 Année Érotique is about to explode. Amy suggested to Jac that he should explode that concept, so Jac asked Dani to help him explode the concept, whatever that means, sometimes scriptwriters have to use war jargon to make a point, whatever that point is… which at this moment I have no clue of its nature, all I knew was that the script was going to explode, big time.

69EroticYearKeyArt-679x1024.jpg

The news from Jac at noon the next day was even more shocking. The concept that actually exploded overnight was Maleficarum III, which now has a title, Maleficarum Excruciati, the entire story is developing really fast in Jac’s head, too fast for him to type it all in the newly created document, but the characters are all drawn up, there are two possible scenarios for an amazingly brutal ending the includes a BATS scene to end all BATS scenes and, if that wasn’t enough, a story that will be released as a theatrical version of 100 minutes and a special three part series, one hour each. Talk about exploding concepts, this one blew my mind.

It now looks like the year is ending with tons of news from both, Amy and Jac, with film releases, two of them, both Amy’s, scripts exploding into creative fireworks, projects undergoing the knife in post production, and projects about to start production, just like in 2019 before Covid stopped us in our tracks.

PygmalionKeyArtLocked-768x1158-1-679x1024.jpeg

Provost Intriguing story line! One way to run the story might have Honey reluctantly agree to mild bdsm play to trap BG,—she negotiates which treatments and where on the body, doubtlessly sparing her soles and other more sensitive parts. But then, when her true purposes become clear to the BG, all negotiations are off. In fact, by negotiating to have certain body parts or treatments not used in play, Honey has revealed her greatest fears and most sensitive areas to a professional torturer, employed to conduct her examination….
Cheers,

That scenario was worked out in CruXtreme I – The Playroom, where a couple agree to a nice BDSM game that turns increasingly fierce and bloody real as they go into it. In the case of Agent Honey Trap, the agent gets caught in the middle of her activities, after a night of passion, and must reveal who is behind it all.

CruXtremeITheFilm_00020017-1024x576.jpg

Eulalia: That’s a very special post, Margot. I’m tempted to copy it into a separate thread, so maybe more members will notice it. It’s fascinating to me to learn the ‘back story’.

The back story of how it all began is fascinating, to say the least. If I were to write it all, it would be a huge book, but Jac is doing it as an autobiography/lessons in filmmaking kind of thing, basically sharing his life and work experience in fascinating book/movie/series/podcast… I don’t know what form it will take, I don’t think he knows either. He was tons of stuff written, millions of photographs, lots of video… a lot …. so he’s toying with the idea.

What I know is that we’ll have bits of it in the club we’re working on to set again with a lots of goodies.

In the meantime Jac is pretty busy, including the post production of CruXtreme IV, starring our beloved Mila.

CXIV00293824.gif

Vindex I love coming to Margot’s site; the realism is intense and feeds my fantasies (and those of many others I presume). Bravo to this team, and especially to the actresses.

When Jac began to live his fantasies and to make them into visual narratives, he didn’t expect he would be sharing them with the world. It was a happenstance. An accident of history, a fulfillment of the famous John Lennon’s saying, that Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans.

But now that it happened and it became his life experience… or his way of life, actually, there’s no stopping and it will continue until that time Jac moves on to another existential plane.

And do not forget, we have a great END OF YEAR SALE

20% OFF if you buy two movies or more… AT THE SAME TIME.

EndOfYearSale-1024x576.jpg

And More Posts From The Past!

While I wait for more news from Jac, which I'm sure are going to be mind blowing, I'm posting three more posts from the past, still from October 2019 and I have a very long road ahead.

Traveling back in time can be time consuming, but it's exciting. I find some jewels in my past posts.

New Productions and Video Streaming at the club!

CruxExtremaSc02Tk27_0154_00162700-1024x576.jpg

We’re pretty busy with the productions, we are also dealing with some problems with one of our websites and we’re setting up the Video Streaming Platform that is a bit complicated to get it going the way we want it to go.

Jac had a week of interruptions because of those and other issues and because Dani had a family trip that took her away from the work. The editing of Crux Extrema I and the production of Crux Extrema II were halted for a few days while all of Jac’s and Amy’s attention went on to solve those problems.

There’s another development as well. There are elections for president in Bolivia this month and Jac was selected as one of the Electoral Jurors who will be in charge of manning the voting booths, counting the votes and making sure it’s all legal and clean. So, he has some meetings dealing with that. He’s not only one of the jurors, he was elected to preside over one of the voting areas. The elections are on the 20th and they are heated, to say the least.

Crux Extrema I is at 34 minutes of screen time already in First Cut, that’s just the beginning of the film, it could go down a notch; however, there are at least 2 and 1/2 hours of pre-selected shots that have not been edited yet. At the end of the post production the film will run for almost a 90 minutes feature, which normally goes for $29.90.

We are offering a PRE SALE of the film for a limited time!

Active members can go to the club where a video of Simonne’s First Test for Maleficarum Monxa Mala is running now.

Lots of videos that will be shown as part of the streaming experiment at the club, we are also running The Movie Of The Week page. The film is a bit of a surprise, it has never been released and it’s there now. It will be streaming for ONE WEEK ONLY beginning Monday the 7th.

Continue reading:

It’s all about Extremes!

CEIISc04_0186_00071320-1024x576.jpg

The production of Crux Extrema II is resuming. Dani is ready to suffer for the cause. She’ll be put to the rack in ways that only a sick imagination can conceive. In the first of this series, Crux Extrema I, Dani and Jac explored the many ways they could use The Wheel, from the very beginning to the very dramatic end.

In the second part, the turn is for The Rack and its potential uses. Maybe not all of the cruel and painful possibilities will be on display, maybe there are many, many more, but Jac will put Dani through many of them, for sure. In the first couple of days of production she already suffer three of those possible scenarios.

Continue reading:

The Extreme Just Got More Extreme!

CEIISc07_0195_00125414-1024x576.jpg

The production of Crux Extrema II is going strong. almost three hours of footage are in the can. Dani was put through extreme suffering in four of the possible uses for the rack. At one point she told Jac “My screaming is not acting, I’m suffering for real”.

This rack is the ladder used in JUSTINE, laying flat on top of the base for the previous rack, which had planks supporting the body of those who were stretched on it. There are no planks on this rack, Dani is stretched on top of the rustic, uneven rungs that are separated by a wide space in between each of them. Dani’s ribs rest on one, while her thighs rest on another, her legs on another and so on. Maybe four of the rungs are under her body. No resting place for her head. Each rung pressing very hard against her bones.

Each session to get 15 to 20 minutes of footage, maybe less, takes about two hours to shoot. Dani has an entire week of suffering ahead of her before the second part of the series is done.

Continue reading:

Back
Top Bottom