Night Slave

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is story which I made with cooperation with @Master Dynamo Berlin. It was written in our natives languages and translated due DeepL.

Hope that you will like it

Chapter 1 - Enslavement

Akissa was a girl from a rich family. She attended a prestigious private school. And although she was a mix of light and white race, her skin was dark black, taking after her father. Everyone thought of her as a pure black woman. She was popular at school, with a lot of boys picking on her. They all pushed her into a leadership role and Akissa accepted it.

But in reality, Akissa wasn't happy. She was the submissive type, preferring to sit in the corner all day at school, listening to what she had to do and not making any decisions. She was happiest in the evenings when she crawled into bed and read stories about slavery. She often imagined she was one of those slaves.

One day on her way home she found a stray cat, she couldn't take it home, but she used her allowance to buy food for it. At least she wouldn't be hungry, she told herself. As she was leaving, an old lady stopped her.

"You have a kind heart little girl, I saw how you took care of that cat, and to such people the cat god grants wishes. When you go to sleep, make a wish and it will come true."

Akissa thought the lady was a little crazy, after all she had seen this lady several times and everyone around her thought her slightly crazy. But she thanked and smiled at the old lady. And she continued on her way home. At home she did her chores, her homework, took a shower and went to bed.

She found a new tale, the story of a girl whose village had been raided, she had been raped, enslaved and taken north where she was sold into slavery. Akissa imagined she was her again. And before she fell asleep, she thought, if only I could be her.

She woke up and was shocked, she was definitely not at home. She was in a village that looked like something from that story. There were strangers around her, but she knew them. She knew the older lady was her mother, the man at the table her father. And the younger man was her brother. Akissa got up quickly, she knew she had to help her mother prepare breakfast.

Akissa didn't really understand what had happened, but she knew where she was and what was probably going to happen soon. But she didn't know when or how. And how would she explain to the villagers that she knew what was going to happen? They would still declare her a witch and execute her. So she stayed quiet and worked as she was expected to.

As soon as breakfast was over, she heard screaming. Her village was under attack. Just like in the story. Her throat tightened. She quickly ran out with the rest of her family. Her father and brother took up arms. But it was an unequal fight. She saw her father and brother fall in the fight. Soon it was all over and the attackers began to gather the survivors. Including Akissi.

Soon the survivors were tied up in several groups, men separately, women separately. A whip whistled through the air and they all made their way up north. Akissa soon felt the whip on her back, for the first time in her life. She felt not only pain, but also a certain thrill. She felt the whip four more times before lunch.

There was some nasty porridge for lunch, the invaders had brought it with them, they needed the slaves strong. The journey was said to take several days. In the evening when they stopped, the leader of the invaders walked around and his eyes rested on Akiss. He spoke something in his language, and Akissa was untied from the group and led to his tent.

At that moment Akissa wondered what to do, she wasn't handcuffed, she could try to escape. On the other hand, this was the life she wanted, and if she tried, maybe she could make a pretty nice life here. Before she could decide though, the leader of the attackers walked in and looked at her. It was at that moment that she realized it was Hramm, the barbarian leader from the story. And that he likes to rape. And Akissa decided to give it to him.

Hramm stripped down and came naked to Akissa. He kissed her, she didn't kiss back and he slapped her. Then he threw her on the bed and lay on top of her. Akissa started to fight back, just like he liked to do in his stories. In return, she got a few more slaps and felt his penis sliding into her vagina. Akissa fought back, but more slaps and his force made her capitulate.

She felt him enter her and the pain as he took her virginity. She cried out in pain, tears in her eyes. However, somehow Hramm didn't react to this and continued. Akissa just lay there and allowed herself to be raped, tears streaming from her eyes. But inside she felt happy, this was how she imagined it. After a while she felt his hot cum flooding her body. At that moment he kissed her again.

This time Akissa returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Hramm looked surprised. Akissa looked into his eyes and spoke in a sweet voice:

"Did you enjoy it My Master?"

Hramm understood, smiled and nodded. But then he stood up and pointed to the floor, Akissa got up just like that and lay down on the floor next to the bed. Hramm tied her hands and feet and tied her to the bed. Then he lay down and soon fell asleep.

Akissa thought for a moment, she had made a good first step, what she remembered from the stories, Hramm was a stern but kind Master in his own way. She had always imagined she could be his slave. And now she was well on her way to it. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Suddenly, her alarm woke her. She opened her eyes, she was in her bed, her school uniform hanging on the wardrobe.

She was home.

Great start! Love the magical realist premise. Somewhat reminiscent of Octavia Butler. Looking forward to Akissa's further pre-alarm misadventures:)

In this chapter the name of main heroine will be changed to Nimo. It’s explained in chapter. Hope that you will like it.

Chapter 2 - Journey to a "new home"

Akissa was disappointed. She had just had the best day of her life. And he was just a dream. But so vivid. For in that dream she felt him raping her. She felt the whip on her back as she walked. She'd never had a dream like that. But there was no time to cry, so she got up, washed, dressed, had breakfast and went to school.

Nothing special happened at school, only John asked her out, but she declined. But on the way home, she met this strange lady. She ran up to her and asked her what she meant yesterday. But the lady was just talking nonsense, she didn't even remember Akissa. So Akissa got home, a little sad. At home she finished her chores again as usual, had dinner with her parents and went to bed. She hoped her dream would return. But she rather expected it wouldn't. She read for a while, then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up on the floor, tied to the bed. All Hramm did was untie her, kick her, and order her to help him get dressed. Akissa did so, saying "With pleasure My Master." She felt happy. The dream was back, but it even picked up where it left off. Just as she finished dressing him, Hramm pointed to the loincloth.

"As my slave, that is all you will wear. Put it on."

"Yes master." Akissa replied, then paused. His slave? He seemed to notice and continued.

"I have decided to keep you and make you one of my slaves."

Akissa smiled, very quickly dropping to her knees and kissing his feet.

"I promise, My Master, that I will be a loyal and obedient slave."

Hramm smiled and took a collar from the table and placed it around her neck. Then he pointed to the loincloth again.

"Get dressed. I'll brand you when we get home."

"Yes sir." Akissa said quickly and put on the loincloth. The collar and loincloth were quite comfortable, Akissa felt comfortable in it.

Hramm took her out and while he went to eat, Akissa was able to eat as well. That porridge again, slave food. But she didn't mind. She was a slave, what she dreamed of. She noticed the looks from the other captives. Mostly not friendly, they recognized that she had capitulated.

When the time came, she expected to be brought back to the other captives. But they didn't. Hramm tied her hands, attached a rope to her collar, and tied the other end to his saddle. She would walk beside his horse.

Hramm didn't ride very fast, but sometimes the furnace's speed gave her trouble. But somehow she managed. She survived lunch, dinner, and learned that they would be riding like this for three more days. Including the one that had passed.

In the evening he took her back to his tent, Akissa expected another rape, but Hramm was different this time. He ordered her to strip, she had to get on all fours on the bed and he took her like some whore in a brothel. Akisse liked it and had an orgasm. She was scared for a moment, but Hramm didn't mind, he even kissed her.

She expected him to tie her to the bed like yesterday, but he allowed her to sleep in his bed. Akissa laid her head on his muscular chest, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

And as she had somewhat expected, she woke up back at home. She began to realize what was going on. She was traveling between 2 worlds, and when her character was asleep in one world, she was awake in the other and vice versa. She couldn't wait for the night, but she had duties again - school, homework, etc.

The day was boring again, she just noticed John watching her in the cafeteria again. John was a good boy, kind, thoughtful, had good grades, but he wasn't a nerd. He played hockey for the school team. She even liked him, but she didn't feel like dating.

When she got to bed, she was so excited she couldn't sleep for a while. But then she calmed down and fell asleep. And she woke up in bed with Hramm, her head on his chest. She felt happy. Her theory was true.

The next day passed like this, she walked alongside his horse, ate porridge, and in the evening she was fucked by him. In the morning she woke up again at home, survived school and her duties at home, went to sleep and woke up again at Hramm's.

This was the last day of their journey, and towards evening they were to reach the town where Hramm ruled. But before they left, something strange happened. Hramm kissed her and asked:

"I don't even know your name, slave."

"Akis..." said Akissa automatically, but then she realized that in the story that brought her here, her name was Nimo. "My name is Nimo, my Master. But you can call me whatever you want, I'm just a slave and your property, My Master."

Hramm paused, but then continued, "I'll call you Nimo, that's a nice name."

The trip was uneventful, but Hramm was different, thoughtful, Akissa (Nimo) noticed him watching her. After noon, she caught a glimpse of a city carved into the rock in the distance. Hramm smiled, for the first time that day, and looked at her.

"This is Klufast, your new home Nimo."

Nimo looked at the city and nodded. This was where she would spend the rest of her nights. As a slave.

A slave of the King of Klufast.

Chapter 3 - New Home

Nimo entered Klufast as a slave of the king. But the words he had said still resonated in her head. That he would brand her when he got home. And that was now. Hramm led her inside the castle where two girls, about Nimo's age, were already waiting for him. Both were barefoot, wearing only a loincloth, a collar around their necks, and a brand burned into their left breast. The letter H surrounded by chains. Both had whip marks on their backs of varying ages. Obviously, they were whipped regularly,

Both girls kissed Hramm's feet and he ordered them to prepare me. It is true that they were clean, bathed, I was dirty with dust, with dried blood and semen on my thighs. And as expected, they led me to the bathroom. There these two girls washed me. I tried to talk to them, but they didn't answer. I understood from their signing that they were forbidden to speak. When they finished, I felt clean and fresh.

I was given a clean loincloth, very comfortable. When I put it on, they took me back to our master. He was sitting on a throne, with a rusty cat lying on a smaller one beside him. The two girls knelt down beside their master's feet and waited. Before I could do anything, Hramm pointed to a spot in front of the throne.

"On your knees and show me your chest proudly."

With these words, he stood up and walked to the fireplace. I gulped and obeyed him. He took something from the hearth and walked towards me with it. I understood what was going on. A branding iron. I just nodded and puffed out my chest proudly. Hramm placed the iron on my left breast. I cried out in pain and smelled the smell of burnt skin and flesh. When he took it off, I had burned the same mark. I was his property. Branded like some animal.

Hramm put the iron back in the fire and smiled. Then he started talking:

"Welcome to your new home, Nimo. You will complete my two slave girls, Sena and Mima. I have only two rules. My word is law, what I say will happen and that is what you will do. And no jealousy between you. Break any of these and you will be punished. Try to run away and I'll crucify you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Master." I said along with the other two slave girls. But before we could add anything, Hramm motioned for us to follow him. We went into the dining room where another woman stood, dressed, collarless, obviously pregnant, though only in the beginning stages. She too, bowed. At Hramm's command, she sat down at a table and Sena began to serve her. Hramm pointed to me and I poured him some wine.

Hramm and his wife (yes, the woman was his wife) ate and we served them. I remembered what I remembered from the stories. Yes, the Kingdom of Klufast was heavily patriarchal, women, though free, had not many rights here and had to obey their father/husband/brother. When dinner was over, Hramm stood up, kissed his wife and motioned for us to follow him.

I expected to be cleaning up after dinner, but no. He had other slaves for that (more on them next time), and led us to his bedroom. The cat, meanwhile, had moved and was lying in her bed next to his bed. I also registered a whipping post and several whips on the table next to it. But by then Hramm had taken me, pulled off my loincloth and tied me up. He prepared me for the whipping.

I was shocked, there was nothing about this in the stories, in fact I had already registered a few changes. Hramm rang the bell and a man with a collar around his neck and his brand came in. I noticed a scar on his crotch, healed. He'd been castrated. I later learned that all the male slaves in his castle were castrated.

With my back turned to the bed and Hramm, I couldn't see much. Mima told me what was happening. She knelt down and watched the whole thing while Sena went down on the bed on all fours like a dog. The slave who came in took the whip and started to whip me. At the same moment Hramm started fucking Sena. From behind, as he had done to me before when we were travelling.

The blows of the whip were fierce, I screamed in pain. The slave whipped me hard, but he paused between each blow to let me recover. I received a total of fifteen lashes and it lasted quite a long time. In that time Hramm finished fucking Sena, got off the bed, came over to me and kissed me. Then he whispered something to me that I didn't understand. First. He just said:

"See you at school."

School? Does he know who I am? That when I fall asleep I'm transported here and when I fall asleep here I return to my original world? But how would he get to my school? Or does he travel like me? But who is he? So many questions were swarming in my head that I didn't even notice that I had been untied and Mina had taken me aside.

Mina nursed my wounds, kissed me and took care of me. Meanwhile, Sena slept in our master's bed. Fatigue overcame me and I drifted into sleep. But just before that, it dawned on me. On the way here, I had spoken my real name.

Now I know who Hramm is (And you'll find out in the next chapter, if you haven't figured it out already).

I have a message from Rainbow. We completed the story (Chapter 4 and 5), I have to translate them.
But she is now solving some family issues ao she will not be online.
I have permission post Chapter 4 and 5. Chapter 4 will be published to the end of this week, Chpater 5 next week.

As I promised, Chapter 4 is here. Rainbow and me hopes that you will like that.

Chapter 4 - At School

Akissa woke up and realized the crazy truth. John and Hramm are probably the same person. It would explain John's strange looks after she told Hramm her real name in the "dream". But how to find out? Ask him directly, she was too shy for that.

Akissa used bathroom, putted on her dress, had a breakfast. She headed off to school. And fate sorted it out for her. John was waiting at the school entrance and addressed her as she passed him:

"I think we need to talk. After school, coffee."

His tone was firm, authoritative. Akissa almost wanted to reply, "Yes, My Master." But then she just nodded and answered:

"Fine, I'll wait here for you."

Akissa felt very strange, she was nervous, did he want to talk to her about their dreams? Or was it a mistake? She was already wishing school was over, but school was going by very slowly that day. At lunch, John hardly noticed her at all. But after school, he waited outside the building.

They went about his cars and drove downtown, silent the whole time. In the cafeteria, they settled into a corner so they wouldn't be disturbed. After they ordered and their coffee was brought to them, John looked at Akissa and asked:

"How did this happen to you? I helped a crazy lady took a little kitten that couldn't come down from the tree. And she said my wish would come true. I had been reading stories about Barbar Hramm for a long time, and suddenly in the night I was him."

"I fed this abandoned kitten and the lady told me the same thing. And then I was Nimo. I guess you recognized me when we were in bed the other night, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I had some suspicions before that. What are we going to do about it?"

Akissa looked into his eyes, took a deep breath, and then leaned in and kissed him.

"I think we're going to enjoy this. In both worlds."

John smiled and nodded.

Akissa and John had been a couple ever since. In both worlds. In the original world in public, they made a normal couple. In private, Akissa was his slave, his only one for now. In the original world, he didn't whip her, didn't beat her. They saved that for the dream world. There, they let their wildest fantasies run wild.

They were both just afraid that one day this journey would end. But even after six months, it never did. It wasn't until one day, walking out of the cinema, that they met the crazy old cat lady. They thought that like before, she wouldn't remember anything. But she approached them:

"I see you're finally together, my task is done. It's time for you to make a decision."

"Decison?" They both asked equally.

"You have two nights, then you must decide which world you will stay in. Either here or there. You will stay permanently. Your travels will end. Come back here in two days and both of you and tell me what you have decided. And if you don't come, I will separate you permanently, remember that."

And the lady disappeared as if she had never been there. Akissa looked at Johnn. There was fear in her eyes. John was scared too.

For two whole days they had been figuring out where to stay. They wondered what would happen to the other world and their characters in that world. They searched for the cat lady, but couldn't find her. Akissa and John didn't want to leave this world, but they couldn't live without the dream world. Where they acted out their darkest fantasies. Finally, they decided how to proceed.

After two days, they set out to find the lady. Of course they found her, surrounded by cats. She went straight to that:

"So, have you decided?"

"Yes, but can we ask one more question?"

"Of course, you want to know what happens to your characters in the other world? I always hear that question."

When John and Akissa nodded, she continued:

"Your characters will disappear in the world you leave. No one will remember them. There will be no records. And if you each choose to stay in a different world, you will forget the other. And beware, this decision, is permanent, you will not see me again, not in either world, yes I am even in the dream world. So your decision?"

Akissa and John looked at each other, their hands intertwined and they squeezed each other's hand. And then they both said at the same time:

"The world we want to stay in is..."

(And you'll find that in the fifth and final chapter, try writing where you would like to stay.)

Back
Top Bottom