No Trespassing!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
The last two years, I wrote some short stories, around the theme of 'no trespassing'.
The subject refers to all means of trespassing : of territory and borders, of laws and regulations, but also of social or moral conventions or of the privileges and pretensions of the powers that be.

No need to say that trespassers, whether they act intentionally or by ignorance, or anyway, will await an ordeal involving such objects as ropes, whips, nails and T- or X-shaped constructions.
The first story will follow soon. Others still need some finishing. The stories are mostly written in a few hours, following a spur of inspiration, and then left to rest while doing other things (pics, larger stories). But I hope to polish more raw material for posting soon.

No trespassing (I): ALPENGLÜHEN (Alpine Glow)

“OK, Police! And they want us to stop.”
“Are we in trouble now?”
“I hope not. Let’s see what they want!”
Alfred parked his car on the side strip of the road. A police officer approached their car. Alfred opened the window.
“Grüss Gott! Sprechen Sie Deutsch, bitte? Do you speak German? Or English, Sir? Papiere bitte! The papers of the car, and your driver’s license, please.”
Madeline opened the glove box and handed over the pocket with the car papers. The policeman gave them to his colleague, ordering, as Alfred understood from the man’s native language, to inspect them.
“Your personal papers, Sir, and, Madam, yours too, please!?”
Alfred and Madeline handed over their ID’s. The policeman investigated them.
“Alles in Ordnung! Now, your permit to drive on this road, Sir?”
There is was! Trouble!
Alfred hesitated. The best thing he could do was telling the truth, he figured out.
“I don’t have one.”
All Madeline’s nerves stressed. She sat motionless, staring in front of her, anxiously waiting what would come.
“I beg your pardon, Sir? Bitte wiederholen Sie das?”
“As I said, I don’t have a permission to use this road.”
“In that case, you are in trouble, both of you! Bitte aussteigen!
Madeline still sat motionless, her fists on her knees, firmly grabbing the edge of her dress. Wishing she would be invisible like that.
“Ok, this trip will cost us some money, I am afraid. I just hope they do not confiscate our car!”
Madeline had not considered that possibility yet. But strange enough that was not her greatest worry. She remembered something she had noticed, something Alfred had waved as just a joke.
“Beide aussteigen bitte! Ihre Frau auch! Can both of you step out off the car please?”
(to be continued)

All suggestions are welcome!:)

I`m sorry love i should`nt have hijacked your thread, it is a serious one
not for the thoughts of a blonde bimbo like me. I have had those thoughts
for years and it all goes back to a walk in the countryside when i was a
teenager and crossing a field full of cows i watched two of them start to shit
and found myself feeling very excited. after doing it though they tend to wee
and being under that would really be something else. so my head thinks, i`m
tied down under one of those cows looking up it`s bum, you know when it is
going to shit because it lifts it`s tail and you can see the stuff easing out of it`s
bum and seconds later you are covered in the hot stinking stuff but worse is to
follow you get a golden shower that is off the richter scale. so sorry again but
i just could`nt resist hijacking your thread to add my fantasy, i will be a good
girl now, you carry on.

“Alles in Ordnung! Now, your permit to drive on this road, Sir?”
The wonders of bureaucracy... all the trouble we can get into... for instance when they inspect, and find my Lebensberechtigungsschein is expired :eek:

Trespasser Hanged.png
Bob was a good man but he wanted that his farm and ground should be respected by strangers. So he warned people that all trespasser on his property would be hanged. Linda, the nasty girl, only gave a fuck to his warnings but one day Bob surprised her in his barn. After using her, he strung Gina up on an outside wall. After this hanging Bob's farm had far less intruders.

No trespassing (I): ALPENGLÜHEN (Alpine Glow) part 2
Alfred and Madeline had a fine summer holiday in the mountains. During the day, they first enjoyed the breakfast buffet, Gasthof Kreuzspitze offered its guests. Then they went hiking in the mountains near their hotel, or they visited interesting places in the neighborhood. Back at the hotel, if there was time, they held a relaxing stay in the swimming pool and in the spa. Excited by the nudity in the spa, they used to have good sex in their room afterwards. The day was closed with a delicious diner, an evening walk, and finally again good sex before sleeping. That was their daily holiday routine.
In the brochures at the tourist information center, Madeline had found out that there was a nice and pleasant old town, just some forty kilometers away from their hotel. Every Wednesday morning, a market was held there. Madeline wanted to visit that town on a market day. They had only one opportunity left : the last Wednesday before their return home on Friday. But there was a problem. The little town was located at the other side of the mountain ridge. From their hotel it was only accessible by a mountain pass, the Kreuzspitzepass. The way over it would bring them straight to the town. However that road was apparently forbidden for private motorized traffic. There was a bus service over the pass to the town every Wednesday, but due to the windiness of the road, there were size restrictions for busses. To her disappointment, Madeline found out that the bus was already fully booked weeks in advance.
So the only option left was to go by their own car. To get to the next mountain crossing, they had to drive the other way, and make a detour of nearly hundred and thirty kilometers, for the outbound trip only. This option would cost fuel, road toll over the other pass, but most importantly, a lot of time. Even when leaving early, considering the breakfast hours of the hotel, they would barely arrive in time for the market Madeline wanted to visit. In order to gain time, they considered to take the risk, at least for the outward trip, to make a quick dash over the thirty kilometers through the forbidden road, as it was, as they heard, nowhere barred.

The road ran across an autonomous settlement, a forgotten remnant of feudal times and still keeping its own laws. The rulers it once had been subjected to, were since long extinguished. It was a community of only about five hundred people, living in three villages, and in a few smaller hamlets. Two villages were located along the road through the valley, a third one, the ‘capital’, somewhat higher uphill. During the 11th century, glaciers had started melting, and the Kreuzspitzepass became accessible. The local community was granted rights and privileges in exchange for controlling the traffic over the pass. They were allowed to stop and, if necessary, detain every traveler over their territory, solely by their own judgment. The only exception were pilgrims on their way to or from Rome. Anyone who could identify him or herself as a pilgrim was allowed to cross the pass, on the condition of paying a modest toll.
Times had changed, but the autonomous area still used its ancient rights to preserve its identity. The community of the autonomous settlement was not hostile to foreign visitors as such. The area had much to offer. Particularly, the inhabitants adhered to their traditional way of life. They wore traditional dresses and practiced agriculture in the traditional way. They had barely electricity or telephones, no internet, no mobile networks, no radio, no TV. The use of motorcars was restricted to official vehicles. That way, they kept their valley pure, free of traffic and other modern pollution. Bikers and hikers were welcome. Cars absolutely not. Nevertheless, Alfred had heard from people that there was little chance to be caught. Others had been driving through, without problems. The abhorrence for modern communication tools in the valley gave trespassers a head start to drive through before anyone could be alarmed. The few police officers were half time farmers and were particularly busy preparing the harvest during the summer months. The police station was established in the ‘capital’, at some distance from the forbidden road, and they had only two cars : an old Volkswagen Beetle and an even older Volkswagen Type 2 Kombi, which were both said to be in repair most of the time. Alfred and Madeline decided to take the risk, despite the severe warning at the beginning of the prohibited track.
Alfred and Madeline went on that Wednesday morning, hoping to arrive at the market neat 10 a.m.. Just one kilometer from their hotel, they entered the forbidden road. Immediately, the road started climbing to the pass. It was a large asphalt road, well-equipped and well maintained. They wondered how such a good road could be forbidden, especially as there were no barriers to prevent the use of it. The ascent of the pass took them only fifteen minutes. On top of the pass, they let themselves seduce by the beautiful panorama. They parked the car and stepped out. Helped by an orientation table, they enjoyed the landscape. The view was tremendous, almost delirious. The sky was clear and they could see mountain ridges up to hundred fifty kilometers away. Madeline’s mood could not be better. She already looked forward to dwelling over the market, between the old houses and buildings, buying some stuff, some local food, and finally some walking around and eating and drinking something in a cozy café.
On the pass stood a chapel, with a typical onion dome. Just in front of it was a stall. Madeline had noticed it only sold little crucifixes on a chainlet. The vendor looked a little bit strange, somewhat fanatic. He urged them to buy one. They should follow the cross on their way, so, the cross would protect them and bring them safely to Rome. Curiously, to Madeline’s surprise, Alfred had proposed to buy one.
“You never know!”
“Alfred! Twenty euro for some superstition? Come on, that is ridiculous!”
“But…!”
“Come on dear, we are not going to Rome. Only thirty kilometer from here, a market is waiting for us. Just drive us there!”
“But…!?”
“Alfred! It will be all right. I have confidence nothing will happen!”
Alfred knew what to do. Her self-confidence often did hide feelings of worry and uncertainty. Despite her good mood she was likely a little bit worried about the risk they would take. She counted on him to drive them through.
(to be continued)

No trespassing (I): ALPENGLÜHEN (Alpine Glow) part 3.

Alfred and Madeline started the descent from the Kreuzspitzepass. The way down from the pass was narrower and more winding than the ascent. But Alfred coped with it very well, especially as he had no other traffic to deal with. At last they were in the valley. Alfred realized that this was the most risky part, as they would now cross inhabited area. The valley was, as Madeline noticed, beautiful and peaceful. It was as if they had indeed traveled to another time. The only modern features were the road itself and the avalanche sheds and tunnels, covering the road at certain stretches. They crossed the first village. Alfred took care to avoid over speeding, acting against his urge to hurry up. But the village seemed asleep. Shortly later, they came into another winding section. Madeline knew there was a spectacular cascade in the neighborhood. The bus she had intended to take, stopped there for a short visit. But Madeline preferred to keep going and risk no more delay.
As they were down in a flatter part of the valley, they reached the second village, which also seemed deserted. Alfred now felt they could make it. He knew it was about nine kilometers from the last village to the end of the forbidden track. He checked his mileage indicator and impatiently started a countdown. At a reasonable speed of sixty kilometers per hour, it meant that the moment of relief was only nine minutes away. Even sooner, if he could drive seventy on the straight stretches. He tried to withhold himself to look at his mileage counter too frequently, as it then appeared as if they were not advancing. He noticed that the mileage along the road was also counting down towards the end of the forbidden stretch. So he impatiently looked forward to the next red coated milestone along the road. Seven kilometers to go…six to go…
Madeline was also nervous and impatient. She had not said a word since she had noticed how beautiful the first village was. Clearly, she was also counting milestones.
“Alfred, I thought I saw a car ahead of us! It looked like a Beetle!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I am! Slow down, will you, keep out of his sight!?”
“OK, I will”, Alfred said impatiently, checking his rear view mirror. He was facing the dilemma, slowing down their speed, or facing Madeline’s worry. Even more as he had thought to see a vehicle in his rear view mirror.
Five kilometers to go. The valley narrowed and the road became once more winding and steep. Alfred drove carefully through the successive hairpin bends, slowing him down and making him loose contact with the cars they had spotted.
Four kilometers to go.
Three kilometers.
“Have you seen that car again?”
“No, but be careful anyway!”
Behind the three kilometer milestone, there was an obstacle. The road was completely blocked by cattle. Alfred could do nothing but stop. Fortunately, there was no Volkswagen Beetle to see. But what was coming from behind?
Worried, they waited, but after some reasonable time, no car had shown up behind them. But they were still blocked by cattle on the road.
“Alfred, how long will we be here? Shouldn’t we better return?”
“And the market?”
“Forget the market! I made up my mind to come back to our hotel next year. Then I will book a bus trip. But now? We should not have done this. We better drive back to the hotel before we get caught!”
“But we are almost through! It is more than ten kilometers back to the hotel. Once this problem will be solved, it will take us less than three minutes to be out of this area. Just be patient. Once we will be walking on that market, all this stress will be forgotten.”
“I know but…”
“You see? They are moving already!”
Some farmers had started to get the cattle on the move. Their presence worried Madeline even more, but the cattle drivers ignored them, and even took care to keep the animals away from their car. Finally, the road was open again. Alfred started the engine and …
Just behind the place where the cattle had blocked the road stood two cars along the road, in Amfred and Madeline's opposite direction. An old green VW Type 2 and an old green VW Beetle. Police cars…
(to be continued)

No trespassing (I): ALPENGLÜHEN (Alpine Glow) part 4.
“Alfred, police! What do we do now?”
The policemen were talking with the cattle drivers.
“Ignore them!”
Alfred carefully drove on. Madeline held her breath. But the policemen did not seem to pay attention to their car at all.
“They did not stop us? So far the legend of the forbidden road?”
“We had luck now. Are they following us?” Madeline asked.
“I don’t know. If they would, I will try to run them out. But I guess it will take time for those dinosaur cars to turn around and pick up speed!”
While Alfred increased his speed to eighty to ninety kilometers per hour, Madeline nervously looked back. But the road behind them remained empty.
“Imagine they would have caught us here. That could have been real trouble. This morning, I have talked to Herr Scheiber…”
“Who is Herr Scheiber?”
“Herr Scheiber is the owner of our hotel. I have asked him a few questions concerning the chances of success of our journey. He said that the risk to get caught was very low. But if you got caught, it would be better at the beginning, near the pass. Then they give you a big fine and send you back. If you almost got through when caught, they take you to the police station, and apart from an even bigger fine, they would give you a hard time, a few hours in the cell, sometimes they put you in the stocks on the square, and they often will confiscate your car too.”
“Wasn’t there no legal way at all?”
“I asked Herr Scheiber if it would be possible to get a permit. He said it was impossible. But he made the strange suggestion to talk about it with the man who would be selling crucifixes near the chapel on the pass.”
“To me he only seemed to be interested in selling those things.”
“Herr Scheiber suggested to buy a crucifix.”
“Listen, Alfred, the people here are all a little bit more religious than we are. After all, life in the mountains is harder and more dangerous than ours. Every corner in the mountain may hide an unexpected surprise. Think about the many little crosses along the hiking trails to remember people who accidently had perished underway! These dangers inevitably add some superstition to their religious feelings.”
Then suddenly…!
“A car behind us!”
“What!?” Madeline almost screamed.
“Oh, I see, it is not the police. I got a Porsche on my tail!”
On a straight stretch, the dark grey Porsche overtook them with a hurling engine. Two kilometers to go.
“He looks even more eager to get away from here than we are!”
“He must have seen those police cars too!”
The Porsche disappeared out of their sight. Alfred saw that the one kilometer mark was not far away anymore. There was still no police behind them.
Before the one kilometer milestone was a bend. The road there crossed a cluster of three farmsteads.
“Oh no! Alfred!”
“That is not fair! They are using secret weapons!”
“Halt…!”
(to be continued)

where will it end... dark hints... perhaps Madeline thinks (with fear, but considerable curiosity beneath...), they'll say ... "you could have bought a crucifix, you didn't; now according to custom you become a crucifix ;) ..." - Alfred wouldn't know of such thoughts I guess ;)

Back
Top Bottom