Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A man and his wife were driving through Arkansas on their way from New York to California.
Looking at his fuel gauge, the man decided to stop and the next gasoline station and fill up.
"What can I do fer y'all?" the attendant asked.
"Fill it with supreme," the man said.
While the attendant was filling the tank, he looked the car up, down and sideways. "What kinda car is dis here?" he asked. "I never seen one like it before."
"It's a brand new Cadillac," the driver said proudly. "It has power steering, power seats, power sun roof, power mirrors, AM/FM radio with a CD player, an 8-speaker stereo, rack and pinion steering, disk brakes, leather interior, digital instruments..."
"Wow," said the attendant. "That there's the fanciest car I ever did see."
"How much do I owe you?" asked the driver when the attendant had finished.
"That'll be $30.25," he replied.
The driver pulled out his money clip and peeled off a $20 and a $10.
Then he went into his pocket and pulled out a handful of change.
Mixed in with the change were a few golf tees.
"What're them little things there?" asked the attendant.
"That's what I put my balls on when I drive," said the man.
"Goodness," said the attendant. "Them Cadillac people think of everything."

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant.
While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.
Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.
One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no.
Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.
His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

Why do Scotsmen wear kilts?
Because sheep can hear zippers.

The real question is:

Is anything worn under the kilt?

No, it's all in perfect working order . . . . . .
unnamed (2).jpg

68a482aeefa00f98b81faa3adf19f876.jpg1e0ba7107264d5b2eedb95c26f1622d7--liam-neeson-eye-candy.jpg

===============
Ok, enough Kilt jokes....
It's the French's turn:

Around the turn of the last century, the French were
best known in the rest of the world for two things:

Savate (kick-boxing) and
Fellatio (no explanation necessary?)

Which gave rise to the WWI triplet:
“The French they are a funny race…
they fight with their feet
and fuck with their face…”

==================

An attractive woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Texas when her car broke down.
An Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.
She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off.
The ride was uneventful except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a whoop so loud that it would echo from the surrounding hills.
When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final, "Yahoo!" and rode off.
"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service station attendant.
"Nothing," shrugged the woman, "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."
"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians ride bareback..."

joke-79377538_3187406831374752_7659256908859047936_n.jpg

It's been rumored for centuries
that Mary - mother of Jesus -
was, like many Jewish mothers, deeply
disappointed when her son elected to
become a Messiah, and not a doctor.
Sarah Silverman
If, like me, you struggle with Sympa's yellow text when using the white background:

1636586191818.png

you can at least run your mouse over the text to see what he's saying (most worthwhile in this case!:))

1636586097056.png

However, when choosing to move away from the unformatted text (which shows black on white or white on black automatically) it's worth checking to see how it looks both on the light and dark themes. ;)

If, like me, you struggle with Sympa's yellow text when using the white background:

View attachment 1086786

you can at least run your mouse over the text to see what he's saying (most worthwhile in this case!:))

View attachment 1086785

However, when choosing to move away from the unformatted text (which shows black on white or white on black automatically) it's worth checking to see how it looks both on the light and dark themes. ;)
Apologies - had no idea I was such a techni-dolt!
I'll pull my sox up!

A man who went to Church with his wife always fell asleep during the sermon.
The wife decided to do something about this and one Sunday took a long hat pin along to poke him with it every time he would doze off.
As the preacher got to a part in the sermon where he shouted out ..." and who created all there is in 6 days and rested on the 7th?" she poked her husband, who came flying out of the pew and screamed "Good God all mighty."
The minister said "That's right, that's right" and went on with his sermon.
The man sat back down, muttering under his breath, and later began to doze off again when the minister got to ..." and who died on the cross to save us from our sins?"
The wife hit him again and he jumped up and shouted "Jesus Christ."
The Minister said "That's right, that's Right" and went on with his sermon.
The man sat back down and began to watch his wife and when the minister got to ..." and what did Eve say to Adam after the birth of their second child?"
The wife started to poke the husband but he jumped up and said, "If you stick that damn thing in me again I'll break it off."

Last edited:
I saw mention of this museum at the University of NSW recently and was amused by the irony of the website message. Entirely genuine

View attachment 1089242
Some of the options sound less than inviting - volunteering? preservation service?? Perhaps 'Due to the present Covid-19 pandemic, visitors to the Museum of Human Disease will be required to wear facial covering, observe social distancing, and to sign up as volunteers for preservation as specimens.'

=============================
The Salad Bar at the end of my street wasn't
terribly well managed. To be fair they had some
good days and some bad days, but nobody was
surprised when they eventually went out of business.
It was the best of thyme and the worst of thyme
=============================

Back
Top Bottom