Nude or dressed

Go to CruxDreams.com
In contrast to many if not most depictions, only 5.4% of the male would try not to be naked and even more surprising only 3.3 % of the females. One argument for clothes could be the concentration of the suffering.

I am in favour of the nakedness of the body on the cross. However, I appreciate that the condemned (male or female) undergoes the preliminary scourging with a small loincloth around the waist.
In my crux fantasies, this loincloth is brutally torn off by the executioners when the condemned is placed on the cross.

E
I think my current avatar answers the question.
Clothes are expensive, worth more than a human life, so do not waste them on a crucified person, always have the crucified person wearing a suit, their "birthday suit"!

Exactly! Balls naked and exposed to all eyes. Modesty is not for the condemned. After all, they were brought into this world naked and should suffer naked. Why deprive the crowd of their enjoyment in ogling the obscenely exposed bodies. If the condemned was from a higher class then even better. Let the masses behold them in all their natural glory and see that they aren't any different from them.

Back
Top Bottom