Nude or dressed

Go to CruxDreams.com
As you should be!
I would play here the advocatus diaboli. Isn't it not the right of a free man to be nude? As slave you have to wear what your master says. Let us look at the most famous crucified person. He created Adam and Eve nude, not with a loincloth, but to humiliate him he had to wear a loincloth, which, if the catholic church is right, was forced to wear. So the slave on the cross has to weart what we say, say if we order a training suit, he has to wear that on cross!

I would play here the advocatus diaboli. Isn't it not the right of a free man to be nude? As slave you have to wear what your master says. Let us look at the most famous crucified person. He created Adam and Eve nude, not with a loincloth, but to humiliate him he had to wear a loincloth, which, if the catholic church is right, was forced to wear. So the slave on the cross has to weart what we say, say if we order a training suit, he has to wear that on cross!
In theory you are right. But why wasting garment for a dying person?

In theory you are right. But why wasting garment for a dying person?
Well, the crucifixion is also a show. So the financial aspects are secondary. There are cheaper ways to execute someone. What it is, is that the crucified one is humiliated in the nudity, he also feels vulnerable, that is one of the main aspects why people actually dress in the society. We get a lot of interest in nudity just around clothed people, such as nude male under clothed female and vice versa. So you make the crucified nude to humiliate him For me with a strong exhibitionistic trend, that might not work, but for most people it would, even if i doubt that it works for the CF memebers, many we saw nude anyway..... So we must ensure, that the crucified is shamed when we undress him or her!

Well, the crucifixion is also a show. So the financial aspects are secondary. There are cheaper ways to execute someone. What it is, is that the crucified one is humiliated in the nudity, he also feels vulnerable, that is one of the main aspects why people actually dress in the society. We get a lot of interest in nudity just around clothed people, such as nude male under clothed female and vice versa. So you make the crucified nude to humiliate him For me with a strong exhibitionistic trend, that might not work, but for most people it would, even if i doubt that it works for the CF memebers, many we saw nude anyway..... So we must ensure, that the crucified is shamed when we undress him or her!
so you would crucify me with clothes as you feel I would WANT to be crucified nude? To increase the punishment?

totally naked ! As slave, i want to be naked because it is the part of humiliation added to the pain : be unable to hide my genital parts, my anus. To be naked during and before the ordeal is the symbol to become poor at the extreme, less than an animal like a dog who has fur, become just a thing, a kind of toy used by executioners to play with sadism and cruelty.

totally naked ! As slave, i want to be naked because it is the part of humiliation added to the pain : be unable to hide my genital parts, my anus. To be naked during and before the ordeal is the symbol to become poor at the extreme, less than an animal like a dog who has fur, become just a thing, a kind of toy used by executioners to play with sadism and cruelty.
That is why I ask for the "limits" of the people https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-would-you-allow-females.8472/ also for the malesd. A Surprisingly low number would have the border of nudity 5.6% of females and 7.3 % of males. So nudity has not much of an effect. I first thought that an anal rape would be behind the discussion for males, but it is for me surprisingly less than 50% of males. A little concern I see for a cornu (that is in a S/M-Play a dildo on the cross, however that is only for about 30% of the males a problem, so also most not-gay men have not much of a problem with that and even being "raped" by males. Interestingly, females seem to have more a problem with it, when they are violated in their assholes.

That is why I ask for the "limits" of the people https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/what-would-you-allow-females.8472/ also for the malesd. A Surprisingly low number would have the border of nudity 5.6% of females and 7.3 % of males. So nudity has not much of an effect. I first thought that an anal rape would be behind the discussion for males, but it is for me surprisingly less than 50% of males. A little concern I see for a cornu (that is in a S/M-Play a dildo on the cross, however that is only for about 30% of the males a problem, so also most not-gay men have not much of a problem with that and even being "raped" by males. Interestingly, females seem to have more a problem with it, when they are violated in their assholes.
Yes, nudity is more an attraction than a limit for most of us - probably we would not be here, would we?

Yes, nudity is more an attraction than a limit for most of us - probably we would not be here, would we?
Yes, it is a pitty that this distorts my results. But nudity has developed interestingly in my lifetime (not cross-related). When growing up (today my birthday, btw. 20.4.1964) the peoples, say at swimming pools get nuder, every year, so topless for females as example was standard. Males changed their trunks just openly, first just by turniung, so people could only see ass, later males also showed their front side. Males were also often showing their ass long time before. I sometimes show pictures arund 1900 to 1930 were one sees male (only male interestingly) buts. So as child i expected that nude swimming and also other nudity in public would be standard, but then suddenly that changed much to my surprise. So i think, except us, the exposed nudity would still be a problem, so a punishment, for most peoples. That would make crucifixion, also non letal, when including nudity, a succesful punishment method. However, it depends on the looks of the punished criminal. Funny enough "ugly" people would be punished more.

Yes, it is a pitty that this distorts my results. But nudity has developed interestingly in my lifetime (not cross-related). When growing up (today my birthday, btw. 20.4.1964) the peoples, say at swimming pools get nuder, every year, so topless for females as example was standard. Males changed their trunks just openly, first just by turniung, so people could only see ass, later males also showed their front side. Males were also often showing their ass long time before. I sometimes show pictures arund 1900 to 1930 were one sees male (only male interestingly) buts. So as child i expected that nude swimming and also other nudity in public would be standard, but then suddenly that changed much to my surprise. So i think, except us, the exposed nudity would still be a problem, so a punishment, for most peoples. That would make crucifixion, also non letal, when including nudity, a succesful punishment method. However, it depends on the looks of the punished criminal. Funny enough "ugly" people would be punished more.
Same here in Germany. In the 80ies, topless women in the open-air bath were not the majority maybe, but they were seen often. Today it would be a scandal. My parents were member in a nudist camp, it closed some years ago…

Public nudity could be a harsh punishment, but just not for everyone. I wonder what it would be like for me if, for example, I were exhibited naked in the city park for five hours for speeding?

Same here in Germany. In the 80ies, topless women in the open-air bath were not the majority maybe, but they were seen often. Today it would be a scandal. My parents were member in a nudist camp, it closed some years ago…

Public nudity could be a harsh punishment, but just not for everyone. I wonder what it would be like for me if, for example, I were exhibited naked in the city park for five hours for speeding?
Had that idea for being to speedy also. Me had to work in the retirement home last time I did that. Well considering that the to fast driving people are mostly younger males and also there is a treend here in switzerland that more come from the former Yugoslawia, that indeed would make it more attractive, compared to older male not females for most, and it would be also a harsher punishment for them, as I guess they had problems with public nudity (not so sure.. but think). What one sees today is sometimes black nudes in public, many movies like this exist, never saw it myself

Last edited:
This about it this way though, part of the point is to serve as a warning, "don't do what he did." To that end, nudity is essential to ensuring the crowd understands that the state takes everything from those who defy it.

A way that crucifixion in the nude could still be humiliating is if you take a man who is less well endowed and crucify him next to a bunch of other guys who are bigger than him. That might make him feel very inadequate while he hangs on the cross.

This about it this way though, part of the point is to serve as a warning, "don't do what he did." To that end, nudity is essential to ensuring the crowd understands that the state takes everything from those who defy it.
Well that state, or as we bible believers say, the beast that rose up from the sea, will take your belongings away in anycase. Just ask Klaus Schwab, but hey when they like to see my penis, just go at it, he is more beautifuk than yours anyway. Guess that "crucifixion thing" just does not work with me.

Well that state, or as we bible believers say, the beast that rose up from the sea, will take your belongings away in anycase. Just ask Klaus Schwab, but hey when they like to see my penis, just go at it, he is more beautifuk than yours anyway. Guess that "crucifixion thing" just does not work with me.
Of course they take your things, but what better visual representation of that than to take your clothes?

Of course they take your things, but what better visual representation of that than to take your clothes?
Yes but "they" try to hide that fact, that is why they defined nudity as "obscene", so showing of in the nude you are doing a rebellion, such as in the 1968, where nudity was used to protest.

For me I prefer topless for pre crux flogging and start of crucifixion (please just roped not nailed!)
My tattered loincloth is only removed after persistant demands from the jeering mob
The following day I am taken down limp and exhausted and returned to the horrors of the Punishment Dungeons.

For me I prefer topless for pre crux flogging and start of crucifixion (please just roped not nailed!)
My tattered loincloth is only removed after persistant demands from the jeering mob
The following day I am taken down limp and exhausted and returned to the horrors of the Punishment Dungeons.
That's an interesting variation - that they only pull the linen cloth away from you when the mob demands it....

How loud will their roar be when they have achieved what they wanted?

Back
Top Bottom