Nynia Returns...

Go to CruxDreams.com

Steve

Assistant executioner
Hey Everyone:

I was fortunate enough to have Apostate mention this site to me a few weeks back, otherwise I would never have known it existed. For those who do not know me, I've been posting my crux artwork on the various crux-related sites since 2002. I'm the artist behind Petra's Ordeal, the Nynia series and other renderings you may have seen. I haven't done a crux pick in over a year and Nynia pick in three years, but I am back is is my favorite redhead.

Attached are my two new renderings, "Nynia Crucified" and "Nynia Appian Way."

I'm glad to be a member of this forum. Your comments are welcommed and greatly appreciated.

Steve

Gee, I feel dumb.

Steve, earlier I posted the following:

"Steve, you already know my feelings about the new Nynia series, which are along the lines of "HOLY COW!! THESE ARE GREAT!!!" So much so that I already posted these pics over in Favaorite Artists!"

Then I read your post on Favorite Artists.

*sigh*

I removed my post. And if I'm going to moderate this forum, I should pay more attention to it.

No matter. Great f-word pics, Steve. Make more, many, many more.

Big deal, or a big yawn?

One of the comments I made in that zapped post is worth repeating.

How often were beautiful women crucified in ancient Rome? Was it so commonplace that it barely raised eyebrows, or was it a big event that attracted huge crowds of onlookers?

Not long before his stroke DeMullotto did a render for me, which I've also posted on Favorite Artists. A comely maid writhes out her last hours butt naked on a cross, and the men passing by barely notice.

In a number of his drawings Noble Vulchur portrays a more public affair.

Either scenario zaps my kink.

The floor is open to commentary. . .

I thing my favorite of these four is the last, whipped2. She's such a sweet thing. It's too bad she won't last vary long how she's nailed. She won't be able take her weight on her legs and she'll sufficate in a few hours. But with her legs pulled apart as they are a two step ladder should get me high enough to take the edge off anytime I wish. I'll be taking that trip often. I'll just have to be careful not to catch anything on those nails through her feet. Thing I'll just drive them in the rest of the way.

BUT, while we wait! To do the pics title justice I'm going to have to spend a lot of time adding to the whip marks

Ya, blood. Actually I want to make her bloody all over. But mostly I want to releave my self in her. There's something incredible about nailing a sweet thing that's allready been nailed.

Could we reattach the images to this post? It’s an important bit of history. Steve’s work is legendary.

I was excited to see this thread pop up, then realised it was from 2006. However, I see Steve was on the site as recently as yesterday. If you are reading this Steve, is there any new work you might like to post here?

"Attached are my two new renderings, "Nynia Crucified" and "Nynia Appian Way.""

I think these are the pics referred to?

NyniaCrucified[MedRes].jpgNyniaAppianWay_HighRes_a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom