Obedience testing (may contain ick)

Go to CruxDreams.com

KageKamen

Tribune
(Disclaimer: if this thread goes how I hope, it may well have some pretty messed-up ideas in it. Perhaps enough to turn even my stomach. So read with care.)

So, as many of you probably know by now, I've been thinking a lot about a world of modern slavery, where debtors, criminals, war captives and so on are reduced to chattels en masse. Of course, not being raised to slavery, they probably still think of themselves as having things like "rights" or "dignity" - and even raised slaves might pick up such ideas if their owners are too lenient. So when a slave comes into a slaving company (or private dealer's) possession, they need ways to see how well they follow orders (and make very clear to those who can't that that needs to change) - and since they process many, many slaves every day, said tests must be relatively simple and universal.

And since you can't really test obedience by telling someone to do something they're willing to do anyway, the tests have to be (as a rule) things that no reasonable person would go along with, while at the same time not causing any real damage to the slave. It takes a twisted mind to come up with tests like that (each slave gets several, to compensate for personal variation), and mine isn't quite on the level, so I figured I'd get the various ones on this forum to throw their ideas into the ring. The rules and requirements are as follows:

• Tests must not cause any lasting or significant damage to the slave.
  • Tests must be reasonably quick to administer (preferably under 10 minutes).
  • Tests should not cost any significant amount of money per application (even a bit adds up quickly)
  • Tests can involve other slaves (whether fellow intakees or experienced ones) but not too much.
  • Tests do not need to be achievable - how a slave reacts to a seemingly impossible order is also valuable information. Likewise, unclear orders can be used, with or without clarification if asked for. However, these should not be overdone.
  • Slaves who do not carry out the orders given will generally be punished (typically by increasing electric shocks from their collar) until they either comply or run out of time.

Interested to see what you all come up with... I think?

Gosh this thread sounds cool.

An obvious first test of obedience is to have them drink urine. Most free people seem squeamish about that yet a slave must obey. It’s certainly cheap enough, using other slaves, humiliating all.

Obvious first test.

now to dream up some good slave dilemmas- I love master tricking a slave into failure for extra punishment

Gosh this thread sounds cool.

An obvious first test of obedience is to have them drink urine. Most free people seem squeamish about that yet a slave must obey. It’s certainly cheap enough, using other slaves, humiliating all.
Indeed - and there's it's obvious sibling, as well. This could even be cooperative, with one slave ordered to produce and the other to consume...

Indeed - and there's it's obvious sibling, as well. This could even be cooperative, with one slave ordered to produce and the other to consume...
Is that likely to be harmless though?
Loinclothslave hates scat so much she’d prefer to be starved, whipped, and crucified to touching scat, she really hates it...

As she gets forced to do it anyway so she is even more degraded and enslaved to master’s will...
After that, she knows she’s hopelessly enslaved and utterly worthless...

Obedience test: find the missing coin in a bucket of skat.

Hint: there is no coin!

Opportunity to humiliate and introduce each slave to your favourite punishment tool. A cat o nine tails is an excellent choice, slaves should always know it’s gentle kiss.

25 lashes for failure.

Punishment can be reduced by:

speed of obedience -do they start sifting through the disgusting bucket immediately?

Enthusiasm for the task (lack thereof to increase punishment count).

perseverence: desperately going through the contents over and over. Extra points if they weep in frustration- frustration that they can’t properly obey master, not pathetic tears for itself (self pity doubles the count).

By ingenuity- the slave who sucks the entire bucket dry using it’s teeth as a sieve deserves credit, and can have its punishment reduced to as few as 10 lashes, depending of course on master’s whim

ugh, that’s gross. Loinclothslave would hate this, so it’s perfect

Is that likely to be harmless though?
Loinclothslave hates scat so much she’d prefer to be starved, whipped, and crucified to touching scat, she really hates it...
Well, I'm not a doctor, but I don't think it would nescessarily do real harm...

And my dear slave, that's exactly the sort of aversion we're looking for.

Obedience test: find the missing coin in a bucket of skat.
This might be a safer way to use it, though. Also workable - bucket of harmless but gross insects.

Bucket is full of stinging nettles... a real test of perseverance

The slave who sieves the bucket with its teeth probably earns a drink of water in such a case! Only if you’re feeling merciful

Loinclothslave’s hands burn as she desperately seeks the missing coin. She meticulously picks each piece of the burning plant laying them on the floor.... As the last piece is retrieved her despair is palpable as she turns, weeping, and grovels to master.... “Kneel on your new carpet, slave, while I administer your punishment!” Master picks up the brine soaked cat...

Oh you have to though, they must be taught that only by completing their assignment can they hope to avoid punishment.
If they fail to find the coin, they have failed you. Of course failure brooks punishment, how else to keep slaves in line? If you’re feeling merciful, reduce the count. You’ll confuse them if their failure isn’t punished

Oh you have to though, they must be taught that only by completing their assignment can they hope to avoid punishment.
If they fail to find the coin, they have failed you. Of course failure brooks punishment, how else to keep slaves in line? If you’re feeling merciful, reduce the count. You’ll confuse them if their failure isn’t punished
It depends on what you're trying to teach them, though. Some masters prefer a slave who can tell the difference between the possible and the impossible. But then, it's also a lesson that punishment will not always seem fair (though you might want them to think it's always fair) and doesn't strictly even require a reason. So even though I'd strongly recommend against such a punishment to an actual master (and would also suggest to them not setting impossible tasks in the first place), it has it's uses in this context.

Slaves must be taught to unflinchingly obey though? Expecting them to solve complex problems without proper directions and to choose which orders to obey sounds dangerously like you’re offering them free will.... No wonder you’re concerned over rebellion! Keep them downtrodden, keep it simple, is my advice! They should despair of any notions of freedom and obey from fear!

Slaves must be taught to unflinchingly obey though? Expecting them to solve complex problems without proper directions and to choose which orders to obey sounds dangerously like you’re offering them free will.... No wonder you’re concerned over rebellion! Keep them downtrodden, keep it simple, is my advice! They should despair of any notions of freedom and obey from fear!
You do realise that this is the information age? Next you'd be telling me we shouldn't be teaching them to read!

(Mind you, there are masters who prefer that sort of thing - and jobs they're better suited for. That's why the tests measure reactions in general, as opposed to just a binary thing.)

Also, modern scientific thinking has determined that a proper balance of hope and fear - and in particular, the dangled hope of freedom - make for the best motivational mix in general.

And since you can't really test obedience by telling someone to do something they're willing to do anyway, the tests have to be (as a rule) things that no reasonable person would go along with, while at the same time not causing any real damage to the slave. It takes a twisted mind to come up with tests like that (each slave gets several, to compensate for personal variation), and mine isn't quite on the level, so I figured I'd get the various ones on this forum to throw their ideas into the ring. The rules and requirements are as follows:

• Tests should not cost any significant amount of money per application (even a bit adds up quickly)
  • Tests can involve other slaves (whether fellow intakees or experienced ones) but not too much.
  • Tests do not need to be achievable - how a slave reacts to a seemingly impossible order is also valuable information. Likewise, unclear orders can be used, with or without clarification if asked for. However, these should not be overdone.
  • Slaves who do not carry out the orders given will generally be punished (typically by increasing electric shocks from their collar) until they either comply or run out of time.

The test program does not seem to differ that much from organising general elections!:roto2cafe:;)

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I don't think it would nescessarily do real harm...

Consumption of bodily waste in any significant amount could lead to intoxication, which is exactly what happens when someone for whatever reason is unable to evacuate their bowels.

(Disclaimer: if this thread goes how I hope, it may well have some pretty messed-up ideas in it. Perhaps enough to turn even my stomach. So read with care.)

So, as many of you probably know by now, I've been thinking a lot about a world of modern slavery, where debtors, criminals, war captives and so on are reduced to chattels en masse. Of course, not being raised to slavery, they probably still think of themselves as having things like "rights" or "dignity" - and even raised slaves might pick up such ideas if their owners are too lenient. So when a slave comes into a slaving company (or private dealer's) possession, they need ways to see how well they follow orders (and make very clear to those who can't that that needs to change) - and since they process many, many slaves every day, said tests must be relatively simple and universal.

I have a couple of ideas.

-Strip her naked, blindfold her, and then tickle torture every exposed square inch of her while betting/daring her that she cannot take ten minutes of this tickle torture without cursing.

-Strip her naked, blindfold her, bind her wrists and ankles to the posts of a bed...then bind another naked slave right on top of her, so that the other slave's pussy in on her mouth, while the other slave's mouth is on her pussy...then dare both of them to last ten minutes without cumming.

There are some simple ones: Masturbate in public, insert this thing, pleasure me, pleasure that slave, lick this...

And then there is the more subtle:
"Close the door behind you and kneel. Let's see. You are number 27. That means you get...*consults list* Ah yes. Go to the wall and bring me the bullwhip. Good. Now place your hands on the wall and offer your backside to the whip. No, spread your legs wider apart. I don't want you to faint. Try not to scream. Do not move. *snaps whip nowhere near them* Well done. Now, put this back on the wall, and leave with these slaves out the back door . They will conduct you to processing."

Or, conversely:
"Close the door. Come and lean over this rack. (indicates rack next to brazier with multiple branding irons in it* Put your hands in the rings. *pulls out branding iron from hot coals* Good. Present your ass. Now, scream like you are on fire. *pushes hot iron into piece of beef next to brazier* I think they heard that in the waiting area. Well done. Now, leave with these slaves out the back door. They will conduct you to processing."

No harm done. Tests their willingness to obey. Waiting slaves hear whips and screams and expects the worst. Will they obey?

Back
Top Bottom