Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I played with GIMP again. This time I'm tugging along with Salome who is invited to dance in front of Herod. She is in a beautiful sexy costume, her service will be exclusive to Herod. On the other hand I must dance naked for the guests, indicating they are invited to use me.

Attachments

• Salome&Emma1.jpg
    Salome&Emma1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 970
I think this is a great theme: "Obscene Display" itself is not obscene, because naked people are all naked. This may sound like nonsense, but the crucifixion gives those naked bodies more meaning, so when we keep our eyes fixed on the bodies of these crucifixion torture victims, we feel that those bodies seem to be obscene.
:grazy:I hope my poor English successfully expresses my meaning.

MontyCrusto has left CF, but he's still got a web presence in such places as

where I found yet another of his luckless naked ladies. :eeek: :babeando:

IMG_8638.jpeg

MontyCrusto has left CF, but he's still got a web presence in such places as

where I found yet another of his luckless naked ladies. :eeek: :babeando:

View attachment 1417751
HELL! Why did he leave?! He's the greatest drawing artist currently producing! I know he doesn't like AI, but AI CAN"T top his work!
C'mon Apostate, use your influence and get him back!

HELL! Why did he leave?! He's the greatest drawing artist currently producing! I know he doesn't like AI, but AI CAN"T top his work!
C'mon Apostate, use your influence and get him back!
*sigh*

Short version, I followed him briefly on a BDSM board most similar in format to CF, but stopped going months ago because there was little of interest for me. Now I can’t even remember what it’s called or even in operation anymore.

Although I might sign up for his blog and contact him that way. For that matter anyone can. ;)

*sigh*

Short version, I followed him briefly on a BDSM board most similar in format to CF, but stopped going months ago because there was little of interest for me. Now I can’t even remember what it’s called or even in operation anymore.

Although I might sign up for his blog and contact him that way. For that matter anyone can. ;)

I said hello to him of Fetlife…that vast wasteland of a time suck.
We said hello, though to each other.
We all come and go for our reasons.

Help here, an artist’s name needed.

I downloaded this lady several days ago and forgot to save the CF link.

IMG_8963.jpeg

To the artist, well,damn done.:eeek::babeando::clapping:

Help here, an artist’s name needed.

I downloaded this lady several days ago and forgot to save the CF link.

View attachment 1427691

To the artist, well,damn done.:eeek::babeando::clapping:
pure perfection. I would ony add a nice little cornu in her tight ass, to make her last the longer possible, and a crown of thorns and flowers, to make her beautiful like a bride ("married" to the pole)

Back
Top Bottom