ciri_and_triss_and_yennefer_were_crucified_7_by_hlt1w_dgwwmn3-fullview.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 476
  • ciri_and_triss_and_yennefer_were_crucified_8_by_hlt1w_dgwwmkz-fullview.jpg
    ciri_and_triss_and_yennefer_were_crucified_8_by_hlt1w_dgwwmkz-fullview.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 413
  • ciri_and_triss_and_yennefer_were_crucified_9_by_hlt1w_dgwwmod-fullview.jpg
    ciri_and_triss_and_yennefer_were_crucified_9_by_hlt1w_dgwwmod-fullview.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 480
What are you talking about? I’ve crucified Ciri! It’s on my profile banner!
And I do confess I have not until now noticed the obvious.:doh:

IMG_9494.jpeg

And so has HLT1W, on Deviant Art.
Indeed. Now if this artist and @mp5stab could position her as the latter did in this render

IMG_6611.jpeg

l shall not only have no reason to complain but will rather issue forth voluminous and downright panting praise. :babeando::very_hot:

And I do confess I have not until now noticed the obvious.:doh:

View attachment 1442824

Indeed. Now if this artist and @mp5stab could position her as the latter did in this render

View attachment 1442827

l shall not only have no reason to complain but will rather issue forth voluminous and downright panting praise. :babeando::very_hot:
Well normally I would say beggars can’t be choosers. But for you? The young Cirilla will be nailed wide open and exposed on a cross. Just be a little patient. :D

Well normally I would say beggars can’t be choosers. But for you? The young Cirilla will be nailed wide open and exposed on a cross. Just be a little patient. :D
This beggar dares not choose, but rather respectfully suggests young Triss also be nailed wide open and exposed on a cross.:eeek::babeando::rolleyes:

IMG_9507.jpeg

He's just not as APPRECIATIVE as he once was. Getting DEMANDING as he ages...
:D:p
If he was more demanding, I might like it better.

“Crucify her!” The wicked Warlord Apostate bellowed. “Make these sorcereresses suffer! Spread their legs so that their filthy sorceress slurs are displayed obscenely for all too see!”

Something like that @Apostate ;)

If he was more demanding, I might like it better.

“Crucify her!” The wicked Warlord Apostate bellowed. “Make these sorcereresses suffer! Spread their legs so that their filthy sorceress slurs are displayed obscenely for all too see!”

Something like that @Apostate ;)
I’m more of an "naked innocents in the hands of the wicked" kinda guy, but the naked sorceresses thing works fine. As long as they're displayed in manner of the holy martyr Saint Amber. :rolleyes:

IMG_1488.jpeg

My first sketch on crux themes... and a deeper and deeper penetration into this unbridled fantasy world over the years. first on paper, then more in reality...
Got any more like her @petraherz? They’re more than welcome on this tread. :babeando:

Back
Top Bottom