Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
And few recent crux victims shown mid-ordeal by Jastrow, three done with nails, one with rope.

Is it just me, or does it seem that the nailed girls are having more . . . fun than the one who's tied? I may be reading too much into a minor obscene display detail.
They are not victims:mad: They are condemned wenches:cool:.

...well the fourth one might be only punished because she is not nailed...

I don't think Classical Latin had any feminine form for latro. However, it must be mentioned that Glossarium mediæ et infimæ latinitatis offers latrona.

I bow to your expertise, Marcius. Most of us never learned Latin, and pepper our crux fantasies with faux words and names. One of these days I'm going call a character Copius Mucus.

That's just cruel. :D

Not to derail the thread further, but I wonder why no Cocceius Longus has graced the forum pages yet. :devil:

A mystery lost in the mists of time, I reckon. But it turns out a dose of Alagabal can get things back on topic.

Whoa. I'd never seen these before.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    574.4 KB · Views: 1,137
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    468.4 KB · Views: 1,200
I know I risk turning this into an all-Jastrow-all-the-time thread, but bear with me. I'm catching up with two years worth of his output.

Wow. Jonesing for Jastrow. What a concept.

OK. Titles are in order.

1. Cheap date?

2. I really belong on the Gnashing of Teeth thread.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    938.9 KB · Views: 1,353
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1,372
I don't think Classical Latin had any feminine form for latro. However, it must be mentioned that Glossarium mediæ et infimæ latinitatis offers latrona.
That's right Marcius, latrō is classified in dictionaries as masculine,
but it declines exactly the same way as virgō which is listed as feminine -
in fact, latrō could be a female robber, virgō a male virgin.

(But a lātrix is a female letter-bearer, a postwoman :D)

image.jpeg

The girl whose turn is next is especially affecting, the way she's leaning disconsolately against the wood,
her ration of nails bound with her wrists, knocking against her red-raw bum,
her thighs tied so she can just waddle along but no chance of running -
and now she's about to be dragged to her cross, her last rag of clothing ripped away -

and of course the victim (I refuse to call her anything else) already on 'display'
has a horrible choice, keeping fighting to hold herself away from it,
or submit to the tearing spikes on the cruel cornu!

Back
Top Bottom