Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Where can we find Jastrow's 'Tiny Dancer' story?
It's a lovely/horrible picture, every scar on the girl's body tells a story,
not just of whippings but of cruel bondage and collaring,
yet there's a wonderful chemistry between her and her tormentor,
a strangely delighted look in her tearful eyes
(her left leg's gone an alarming colour -
actually, I think it quite likely it would do as her body begins to 'close down')

Eulalia, I'm called away for a bit. I'm pretty sure it's on Foudation. Will track it down when get back.

I like the first two : cruel powerfull women indulging their triumph / power / the pain of their victims

"Powerful women?" Well, they do look like they're getting in fingertip touch with their feminine sides.

Here is Tiny Dancer

Gracias beaucoup, Hangnail. Was composing a 'we regret to inform you' note that I didn't know how to do that on this device.

Was able to open the PDF and was even able to c&p Jastrow's render, which differs from the one l posted above.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 1,300
Last edited:
Yes, that's an interesting variant, her expression is still a lovely mixture of emotions -
pain, yes, exhaustion too, and resignation, but still the hint of orgasmic ecstasy
(and no longer eye-contact with her tormentor).

Yep, it's a PDF on cruxfoundation.com

"Tiny Dancer"

By Quo Vadis
Illustrated by Jastrow

https://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6175&d=1182389424Qq
Here is Tiny Dancer

Thanks to you both - yes, it seems I need to re-register at the Foundation too -
but not for this. The story appeals to me , I like dancing and I've included dance scenes in my stories
(from 'The Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls' to 'For the Pleasure of Prince Uday'),
Having suffered ballet classes, I identify with dancing slavegirls!

Yes, that's an interesting variant, her expression is still a lovely mixture of emotions -
pain, yes, exhaustion too, and resignation, but still the hint of orgasmic ecstasy
(and no longer eye-contact with her tormentor).

And in the aftermath of orgasm she drains the bitter cup of degradation to its dregs.

That can't be any fun.

"FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!!" is a work targeted at middle school students, and features work by Caldecott-winning artists Yusseby, Jastrow, and (oops, who is this guy? Help here).

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 1,378
From Jstrow's "Damnation of Sister Julia," a cropped and full version.

I'm not a BATS aficionado. Rather the reverse. But this lovely naked nun doing time in Hell for the masturbation rap does zap my own impure former altar boy fantasies.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,293
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 1,192
One more, just for shrieks and groans.
524886-e3df3406685b756a70eee21a6e29a985.jpg

Yes, we're the guys who tormented you when you were crucified up there,
and now we're going to go enjoying you through all eternity -
so get dancing, baby!

Something from 2014, a home crux shoot by Tarquinius Rex featuring his sub Cassiopea. He also posted a link to a video from the session, a brief clip of The Dance.

How that thing has stayed up on YouTube for three years beats the hell out of me.

(Update 1/23/18. YouTube finally took note and deleted the clip. Pity, that.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,318
Last edited:
And few recent crux victims shown mid-ordeal by Jastrow, three done with nails, one with rope.

Is it just me, or does it seem that the nailed girls are having more . . . fun than the one who's tied? I may be reading too much into a minor obscene display detail.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,480
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    745.9 KB · Views: 1,444
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    880.1 KB · Views: 1,441
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,477
And few recent crux victims shown mid-ordeal by Jastrow, three done with nails, one with rope.

Is it just me, or does it seem that the nailed girls are having more . . . fun than the one who's tied? I may be reading too much into a minor obscene display detail.

Based on observable flow rates I'd have to say yes! :devil:

Based on observable flow rates I'd have to say yes! :devil:

Thought so.

Hadn't seen the next two in many years. You will search the back issues of D.C. and Marvel in vain for these comic book panels. But even if artist Silvio Dante is no Jack Kirby or Alex Ross, his stuff definitely has as place on this thread.

*sigh*

Alex Ross as a crux artist. "True, I talk of dreams . . ."

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 1,408
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,422
I've wanted to get these two together for some time. Jeddak's Sabina 1.0 and Gabrieleknight's death-in-the-arena reworking.

Compare and contrast .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 1,377
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    769.7 KB · Views: 1,339
Back
Top Bottom