Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Face it folks. The odds of any woman actually experiencing explosive orgasms while nailed to across is, well, zero. Or less.

View attachment 1282156View attachment 1282158

Which has never stopped @markus. Nor should it ever. :eeek: :babeando: :rolleyes:

Well apostate, there is such a thing as mixed arousal. Sweaty... soaked in endorphins... naked... the body receives the signal it does, and interprets them as best it can before the brain can have its say. Your nervous system will interpret the moans of a submissive, penetrated nude girl as sexual on the cross. Maybe its not such a stretch for the masochist in her.

Plus for every girl who the cross is a revelation of the depths of her masochism, there is one where it is just pure torture, with not a single shred of relief through the whole ordeal.

It's curious that when a discussion is starting about female'pleasure, there is not women to participate ...
So, I do ...
I had already deep orgasms when I'm roped to a cross in real bdsm but I dont think that it's signifying that I'm a slut !
Each woman is doing like her body drives her and only her can tell what she's feeling ...
That's why I dont agree with Markus and Apostate, the first letting think that, if she has an orgasm, is because she's a slut and the second having choosen this part of Markus'work (all the women cuming nailed to a cross into Marcus'work are not saying that they're sluts )...
Is to be a slut justifying that we only can cum, even into the worst conditions ?
For me, an orgasm is very complicated and myself, I dont say why, in the same conditions, I can cum or not ...
Don't be reductive, I'm convinced that the women who come (and like!) to see Markus' work have very different reasons for coming (not only to be called "sluts"!).
But can we tell more ? It could be more interesting if they were expressing themselves ...
:razz::shot::sing::argue:

It's curious that when a discussion is starting about female'pleasure, there is not women to participate ...
So, I do ...
I had already deep orgasms when I'm roped to a cross in real bdsm but I dont think that it's signifying that I'm a slut !
Each woman is doing like her body drives her and only her can tell what she's feeling ...
That's why I dont agree with Markus and Apostate, the first letting think that, if she has an orgasm, is because she's a slut and the second having choosen this part of Markus'work (all the women cuming nailed to a cross into Marcus'work are not saying that they're sluts )...
Is to be a slut justifying that we only can cum, even into the worst conditions ?
For me, an orgasm is very complicated and myself, I dont say why, in the same conditions, I can cum or not ...
Don't be reductive, I'm convinced that the women who come (and like!) to see Markus' work have very different reasons for coming (not only to be called "sluts"!).
But can we tell more ? It could be more interesting if they were expressing themselves ...
Yes, the victim may be in abject fear and horrified at her predicament of agony and shame, and sexual arousal is the last thing on her mind. Or . . .
. . she could be in a joyful reverie, ecstatic that brutal men have forced her to reveal the jewels of her almost naked body to a crowd, some jeerers and mostly admirers
In her kinky mind she is fulfilling her hearts desire since puberty, to be subjected to the ultimate submission while showing her carnal assets to the world.
For her it is possible to imagine her joyful emotions stimulating her to orgasm. And not just once but several times (we ladies are luckier than men that way)
If Messaline says it has happened to her then it is so! (I am so envious of your wonderful experience, Messaline, as it's my dream too)

Well said post, Messa. Tree has never bought into the whole 'slut' thing...

Tree has always thought you look beautiful on the cross...
crux 499 A.jpg
...and Judith does too!!!
crux 361 e.jpg

Face it folks. The odds of any woman actually experiencing explosive orgasms while nailed to across is, well, zero. Or less.
partially correct, in that i doubt there is any sexual pleasure while nailed to the cross.

one thing that completely floors men when they hear it is that female orgasms can be had in many circumstances, but they're not necessarily all pleasant. if you are in tremendous pain, you can actually have an orgasm, but it is not a pleasant experience.

let's say the two of us are engaged in intercourse (unlikely, but let's just move on). i am in a position that is hurting my back and putting unpleasant pressure on my hips. i orgasm. that orgasm actually kinda hurts. it released endorphins and it caused contractions and all of that, but it didn't actually give me a sexual release.

i don't know exactly how men work, but i would have to imagine there is a scenario where you would ejaculate without actually achieving pleasure, or even having the pain you are otherwise in take over instead. i don't know exactly what it would be like, but i think you can understand what i mean.

So, I do ...
I wonder if there are females, which are not sluts, probably they pretend so...

In American English the word "queer" has been neutralized by LGBTQ people, and lost its power as insult.

I hope mightily that in the very near future the definition of the word

slut
noun
ˈslət
plural sluts
1 disparaging + offensive : a promiscuous person : someone who has many sexual partners —usually used of a woman

follows an equivalent linguistic development, and loses the "disparaging + offensive" descriptors.

Meanwhile, here's pics of arguably orgasmic crucified women ,

DA5A4490-5407-4082-A12A-B913A17E8603.jpeg5C712BF2-2DEF-401F-8C0A-23206A1313B0.jpeg35752352-028F-4B07-B6C5-C459662AB66D.jpegC0C6BAC6-C6E6-418F-A97B-C04D8F4B7EFD.jpeg

because CF is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination. ;)

Wait a minute let's hold on here about the whole 'do or don't orgasms happen' ...... we are talking two COMPLETELY different situations physiologically and psychologically.

In our context we tied to a cross for sexual purposes mostly related to fantasy. We have a safe word and we know this is of limited duration and is going to end. We are excited by the prospect before we even get started.

In the REAL WORLD when this happened it was a brutal form of execution. Sharp pains are shooting thru your body with every strike of the hammer, every inch the nail drives thru flesh, nerves and bone. As you are raised up the whole weight of your body is born on a couple of points and no more. Each movement grinds those damaged nerves against the nail in your body (And if you have never had a nail in your body you have no idea how painful that can be. You do everything you can think of to prevent any pressure on it or movement of the nail. Trust me on that one.). Muscles strain and stiffen, you can't find any comfort, thirst or hunger builds and adds to your pain. Maybe you've been tortured before hand, or in Asia are being tortured while on the cross.

Situation #1 hell yes you can (and will) orgasm. Even with the right amount and TYPE of pain you can orgasm (I have).

There is NOBODY on this board who can say you would orgasm in situation #2 because you have never been in that situation (if you had been you'd be dead).

kisses

willowfall

Wait a minute let's hold on here about the whole 'do or don't orgasms happen' ...... we are talking two COMPLETELY different situations physiologically and psychologically.

In our context we tied to a cross for sexual purposes mostly related to fantasy. We have a safe word and we know this is of limited duration and is going to end. We are excited by the prospect before we even get started.

In the REAL WORLD when this happened it was a brutal form of execution. Sharp pains are shooting thru your body with every strike of the hammer, every inch the nail drives thru flesh, nerves and bone. As you are raised up the whole weight of your body is born on a couple of points and no more. Each movement grinds those damaged nerves against the nail in your body (And if you have never had a nail in your body you have no idea how painful that can be. You do everything you can think of to prevent any pressure on it or movement of the nail. Trust me on that one.). Muscles strain and stiffen, you can't find any comfort, thirst or hunger builds and adds to your pain. Maybe you've been tortured before hand, or in Asia are being tortured while on the cross.

Situation #1 hell yes you can (and will) orgasm. Even with the right amount and TYPE of pain you can orgasm (I have).

There is NOBODY on this board who can say you would orgasm in situation #2 because you have never been in that situation (if you had been you'd be dead).

kisses

willowfall
There is a basis for a whole story here!!!

I can vouch for that, when young I happened to step on a nail which was stuck point upwards through a small piece of wood.
Not to make this into a negative nostalgia contest, but at age 8 I fell and put a rusty nail through my left hand. Pain, blood, penicillin and tetanus shots ensued.

Back
Top Bottom