Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
And there are plenty of other places to exchange opinions on climate change in general and Ms Thunberg in particular,
but neither qualifies as an odd nor and end, and not really what we fancy here ;)

Mea culpa, my dear Ευλαλια. May I offer this excerpt to demonstrate what we DO fancy here. (by Max Coxxx, from a currently unavailable vid)
View attachment CruxPerilEXCRP.mp4

This scares me. Covid19 has shown how fragile our supposedly well-organised systems really are,
some other natural event like a major volcanic eruption triggering sudden climate change, crop failures etc.,
never minds the effects of human stupidity, could make the coronavirus just the starter course ...
One volcano can ruin your whole day!

Mea culpa, my dear Ευλαλια. May I offer this excerpt to demonstrate what we DO fancy here. (by Max Coxxx, from a currently unavailable vid)
View attachment 847908

This is a very interesting clip - certainly a hot one!
And it gives a very good view (in all senses!) of the
'dance of the cross' - but with a sadistic twist!

It's not very easy to understand the workings of all the bondage, but this is how I see it:

The bonds at the tops of her calves are secured to some shackles behind her, apparently on straps or chains suspended from the cross-bar, so she can move her legs fairly freely.

But the 'crucial' point is, there's a rope looped round her neck, and when she's hanging limp with her knees flexed, her weight is supported by the ropes round her wrists and those bonds on her legs - but the rope on her neck is pulled tight.

She has no support for her feet, so kicks about trying to get them into a position where they can press against the upright, one over the other, while she strives to lift her body, using the strength of her thigh muscles, her arms are racked agonisingly by the strain, and she's struggling all the time to keep her feet on the wood. When she briefly achieves a 'standing' position, she glances at her wrists that are braced against the ropes binding them to the crossbar - and I think they are being tugged by the ropes linked to her legs.

100 seconds of exquisite torture, extreme (and, frankly, dangerous) BDSM, but it demonstrates how the constant struggle to escape from one kind of unbearable torment only to suffer another forces a crucified female to 'dance' in an abandoned mockery of erotic self-display!

This is a very interesting clip - certainly a hot one!
And it gives a very good view (in all senses!) of the
'dance of the cross' - but with a sadistic twist!

It's not very easy to understand the workings of all the bondage, but this is how I see it:

The bonds at the tops of her calves are secured to some shackles behind her, apparently on straps or chains suspended from the cross-bar, so she can move her legs fairly freely.

But the 'crucial' point is, there's a rope looped round her neck, and when she's hanging limp with her knees flexed, her weight is supported by the ropes round her wrists and those bonds on her legs - but the rope on her neck is pulled tight.

She has no support for her feet, so kicks about trying to get them into a position where they can press against the upright, one over the other, while she strives to lift her body, using the strength of her thigh muscles, her arms are racked agonisingly by the strain, and she's struggling all the time to keep her feet on the wood. When she briefly achieves a 'standing' position, she glances at her wrists that are braced against the ropes binding them to the crossbar - and I think they are being tugged by the ropes linked to her legs.

100 seconds of exquisite torture, extreme (and, frankly, dangerous) BDSM, but it demonstrates how the constant struggle to escape from one kind of unbearable torment only to suffer another forces a crucified female to 'dance' in an abandoned mockery of erotic self-display!

Very well described! :ARMS1:

This is one of the standard riggings that Max Coxxx uses in his crux-like suspensions. What's even more impressive than the 100 seconds is the fact that Juliette Black (the model) hangs for 21.5 minutes straight like this! I may be wrong about that, but there aren't any cuts/editing that I can discern. Quite a physical feat, and, as you say, somewhat dangerous.

The "noose" around Ms. Black's lovely neck is never very taut. But the illusion is one of choking, and she does an admirable acting job.

Here's some more:
View attachment CruxPerilEXCRPT2.mp4

This is one of the standard riggings that Max Coxxx uses in his crux-like suspensions. What's even more impressive than the 100 seconds is the fact that Juliette Black (the model) hangs for 21.5 minutes straight like this! I may be wrong about that, but there aren't any cuts/editing that I can discern. Quite a physical feat, and, as you say, somewhat dangerous.

The "noose" around Ms. Black's lovely neck is never very taut. But the illusion is one of choking, and she does an admirable acting job.

Here's some more:
View attachment 848315
Thanks v. v. much! :bdsm-heart:

That shows the 'works' clearly, and they're pretty much as I'd deduced. Indeed, the rope isn't a noose, just a loop round the front of her throat, and it's ingeniously rigged so it tightens when she flexes her legs, not too dangerously (though I hope they had a 'quick release' option), but enough to send her a sharp psycho-somatic signal to straighten up - again and again!

She's a fine athlete as well as a lovely actress, and as I said, although it's different from a Roman-style crucifixion, I think it gives a good idea of how a damnata would 'dance' during the first few minutes as she learns the full horror of the torture she's going to suffer.

I've long thought that around 20 minutes is about as long as a fit, healthy young crucifixa would go on 'dancing' before her heart gave out - some sedile or footrest would have to be fitted before she reached that stage, so her suffering could be prolonged for hours, even days ...

Here's some more:
View attachment 848315
For purely academic reasons I offer another variation on Max Coxxx's suspension/choking rigging. In this example, please observe (and I hope you all are taking notes!) that the lovely model Ms. Hunter hangs by her wrists with a crotch rope running up to her neck.

Here's your daily quiz on this lesson. Choose the best answer.

The rope around Hunter's neck tightens when she
A screams in pain.
B lifts her legs and pretty ass.
C tries in vain to touch the floor with her toes.
D sings the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah (oops! channeling Praefectus Praetorio here--please disregard).

View attachment HunterEXCERPT.mp4

For purely academic reasons I offer another variation on Max Coxxx's suspension/choking rigging. In this example, please observe (and I hope you all are taking notes!) that the lovely model Ms. Hunter hangs by her wrists with a crotch rope running up to her neck.

Here's your daily quiz on this lesson. Choose the best answer.

The rope around Hunter's neck tightens when she
A screams in pain.
B lifts her legs and pretty ass.
C tries in vain to touch the floor with her toes.
D sings the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah (oops! channeling Praefectus Praetorio here--please disregard).

View attachment 848640
It's tightest when the whole of her body-weight is resting on the cunt-rope (let's not mince our words! :devil: ), she can only ease the torment by hauling herself up with her arms, which is a hideous effort, i know very well. Kicking about doesn't help, though at one point - 1:20 - she manages to get her left foot up onto the rope and almost gets to lift herself up pressing down with her legs - but these's a cut in the video, i guess the sadists whipped her off, pushed the rope back into her cracks, and forced her to go on fighting!

It's tightest when the whole of her body-weight is resting on the cunt-rope (let's not mince our words! :devil: ), she can only ease the torment by hauling herself up with her arms, which is a hideous effort, i know very well. Kicking about doesn't help, though at one point - 1:20 - she manages to get her left foot up onto the rope and almost gets to lift herself up pressing down with her legs - but these's a cut in the video, i guess the sadists whipped her off, pushed the rope back into her cracks, and forced her to go on fighting!
"...when the whole of her body-weight is resting on the cunt-rope (let's not mince our words!"

You're correct! A+

BUT, a good multiple-choice test question often calls for inference, among other things. If the question had offered your wording as a choice, it would have been the obvious answer. I want my students to think!

As a result, you are being sent to the principal's office. He has a nice paddle he wants to show you. . . .
:spank:

Attachments

• 74D01FC6-1499-4EBC-A09F-1A21BAE23680.jpeg
    74D01FC6-1499-4EBC-A09F-1A21BAE23680.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I think the Roman soldiers would have made do with the standard issue tent-pegs they had to carry in their kit-bags,
something like the fearsome phallus the crux-girl's about to be impaled with
in the gorgeous image Jucundus made for us:

via crucis.jpg

I think the Roman soldiers would have made do with the standard issue tent-pegs they had to carry in their kit-bags,
something like the fearsome phallus the crux-girl's about to be impaled with
in the gorgeous image Jucundus made for us:

View attachment 848680

“fearsome” is an understatement! YIKES! :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom