Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Miss Hollencamp was a wealthy and well-known woman in the warm islands of the tropical sea. She became wealthy the old-fashioned way, using her charms to seduce old wealthy men and, with the aid of drugs, would screw them to death, collecting large settlements from insurance policies she had taken out on them. Her ways were suspected by authorities, but she was skilled at hiding her methods until she caused the demise of the island’s ruler. You see, he was in good health and did not need or take the drug found in his body.

Miss Hollencamp was arrested and held in a most demeaning way.

perp arrest 052 f h.jpg

She was tried and found guilty of his murder and condemned to death.

court 239 A.jpg

She was to put to death facing a firing squad. It was quite a show when she was brought before the sandbags topless. The press to countless pictures of her ample exposed body. She asked the matron binding her hands if her execution would be quick. The woman replied “I hope not. The squad had been ordered to shoot you in the gut.”

firing squad 75 A.jpg

The matron cheerfully added “It should take a while for you to die and much less pleasurable than when you fucked men to death!”

The matron removed Miss Hollencamp’s skirt, leaving her naked but for the rope binding her hands behind her back.

With the warden’s call of “Ready! Aim! FIRE!” a volley of rifle bullets tore through Miss Hollencamp’s belly. She collapsed to the ground bleeding from the three large caliber slugs that had passed through her gut.

owp 299 A.jpg

Miss Hollencamp would squirm and wither away for several minutes. There was no ‘coup de grace’ bullet in the head offered to Miss Hollencamp.

Miss Hollencamp was a wealthy and well-known woman in the warm islands of the tropical sea. She became wealthy the old-fashioned way, using her charms to seduce old wealthy men and, with the aid of drugs, would screw them to death, collecting large settlements from insurance policies she had taken out on them. Her ways were suspected by authorities, but she was skilled at hiding her methods until she caused the demise of the island’s ruler. You see, he was in good health and did not need or take the drug found in his body.

Miss Hollencamp was arrested and held in a most demeaning way.

View attachment 1173025

She was tried and found guilty of his murder and condemned to death.

View attachment 1173022

She was to put to death facing a firing squad. It was quite a show when she was brought before the sandbags topless. The press to countless pictures of her ample exposed body. She asked the matron binding her hands if her execution would be quick. The woman replied “I hope not. The squad had been ordered to shoot you in the gut.”

View attachment 1173023

The matron cheerfully added “It should take a while for you to die and much less pleasurable than when you fucked men to death!”

The matron removed Miss Hollencamp’s skirt, leaving her naked but for the rope binding her hands behind her back.

With the warden’s call of “Ready! Aim! FIRE!” a volley of rifle bullets tore through Miss Hollencamp’s belly. She collapsed to the ground bleeding from the three large caliber slugs that had passed through her gut.

View attachment 1173024

Miss Hollencamp would squirm and wither away for several minutes. There was no ‘coup de grace’ bullet in the head offered to Miss Hollencamp.
Love it how she was exposed for her execution.

The end comes with the ants.

View attachment 1184317

I have a question, is "ingeniourpixels" and "gerd1000" one person?
This is clearly by Gerd1000 and is in his thread here in this section, so since the picture is titled by "ingeniouspixels", I think the answer would have to be "Yes".

Where did you find the "ingeniouspixels" one?...perhaps DeviantArt?

Last edited:
I just found this thread, though I've been on CruxForums off and on since 2014.

I've become more active now, because I was pointed here by someone posting some Gerd1000 pictures on TDS (actually TDS2, or technically "TheDarkSpotTwo").

I instantly became a huge fan of Gerd1000, who is so incredibly INVENTIVE in concocting so many innovative ways of executing women!

Since I have significant interest in crucifixion, but ZERO interest in BDSM, apparently I never checked out this huge BDSM section when I've been here in the past!

My fetish interests are solely imagining myself as a woman executed, usually after being stripped nude. I don't find anything the least bit erotic about real pain, so torture isn't generally any part of my fantasies (though it doesn't bother me in images).

My sole focus is DEATH and the fear preceding that.

My primary fetish is BATS (Burning At The Stake), with other top methods including being hanged, electric chair, impaled (vagina), firing squad, cut in two, vore, etc.

I clearly remember the origin of my "female execution fetish":
I was home from school with a childhood illness of the day (early 1950s) in my parents bed.

My discovery was that tucking my penis between my legs made me look like a girl, and it FELT GOOD!

The fantasy which came with this was that the down comforter on the bed was a monster I called "the big swallower", and it was devouring me from the legs up.

The wonderful sensations I felt in my pretend pussy were its stomach acid dissolving my pussy as it killed me!

This single incident started a life-long "fantasy death fetish", initially from pussy damage. My guess that this was at age 6, when I knew nothing whatsoever about intercourse.

Other fantasies which came up mostly from comic books were being cut in two lashed to a log going through a sawmill, being spit-roasted, going over a waterfall fastened to a log, etc.

Then in first or second grade reading circle we read the story of Joan of Arc, and I wanted to be Joan at the stake. BATS immediately became my primary fetish, and my favorite method among many to be executed.

I see that Admihoek posted some BATS images (including excellent manips by Oberon) at the beginning of this thread.

Eventually, I'll get through all 276 pages of this thread...but that's a lot of reading...especially since I'm trying to get current with other wonderful threads at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom