Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is one of the girls laughing?
that is somethng that would never happen in my torture chamber

laughter (usually a nervous laugh) is a defensive reaction by more people than you would suspect when placed in peril. In the thesis written by the currently crucified Prof. Barbaria which led to her writing the course
“The political and moral necessity of the persecution of women through the ages; with audiovisual and live demonstrations of the methods and results”, she sited writings where a young woman of stature and her servant girl were arrested. While the woman of stature awaited whatever was to happen to her she often laughed while proclaiming they could not do this to her and while demanding if they knew who she was.

Of course, they not only could do what they would do, they knew well who she was and it took little time 'questioning' the servant before she affirmed her mistress a witch...

T

the mistress does resemble Barbaria, doesn't she???

laughter (usually a nervous laugh) is a defensive reaction by more people than you would suspect when placed in peril. In the thesis written by the currently crucified Prof. Barbaria which led to her writing the course
“The political and moral necessity of the persecution of women through the ages; with audiovisual and live demonstrations of the methods and results”, she sited writings where a young woman of stature and her servant girl were arrested. While the woman of stature awaited whatever was to happen to her she often laughed while proclaiming they could not do this to her and while demanding if they knew who she was.

Of course, they not only could do what they would do, they knew well who she was and it took little time 'questioning' the servant before she affirmed her mistress a witch...

T

the mistress does resemble Barbaria, doesn't she???

At least Tree gives, like the good academic crucifier citizen he is, me the courtesy of a proper citation. And yes Barbaria is was a good young woman of stature, until she ran into the wild bunch on this website.

Is one of the girls laughing?
that is somethng that would never happen in my torture chamber
seriously though - I read an account of a girl driven mad by torture in a Latin American prison,
the writer who saw her said she was laughing hysterically. I put a passing mention of that in my ghost story before Christmas, at the climax of my torture I'm "even laughing hysterically".

I put a passing mention of that in my ghost story before Christmas, at the climax of my torture I'm "even laughing hysterically". -Eul

perhaps Blue nose was powdering your muff...

T

...yes I'll have another...

I put a passing mention of that in my ghost story before Christmas, at the climax of my torture I'm "even laughing hysterically". -Eul

perhaps Blue nose was powdering your muff...

T

...yes I'll have another...
why always me?

A few false starts (including a hard-disc crash... and messing around on a Mac)... but here's my little story all in one go... Sadly missing the pretty pictures :-(
I loved writing it and hope you like reading it too.... Anyway, wishing everyone a happy Christmas... I am off to the wild north of Finland to play with the fir trees in the snow.... XXX

So... Time to continue the story... It is going to be long and drawn out (the end, which I sort of already know - as does Eul - especially), so this is just the beginning of Part II.... I hope you like it... Happy New Year to everyone XXX
Truly one of my favourite sets.... exquisite.... and it gives me ideas too.... mmmmm

Attachments

• Sigrid's journey.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 387
So... Time to continue the story... It is going to be long and drawn out (the end, which I sort of already know - as does Eul - especially), so this is just the beginning of Part II.... I hope you like it... Happy New Year to everyone XXX

Truly one of my favourite sets.... exquisite.... and it gives me ideas too.... mmmmm
I've moved the story and related posts to a new thread as it deserves one of its own,
and this thread can get back to topic! :D

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-story-of-four-deaths.3099/

a small selection, mostly hanging

Attachments

• 921_a.jpg
    921_a.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 715
  • 210_a.jpg
    210_a.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 683
  • Opus-14.jpg
    Opus-14.jpg