Oxana and Julia on video - Virgin Crucifix

Go to CruxDreams.com
You and Dorothy are the best! You both love good, hard fucking and crucifixion. Wish we could have you two going to the cross together. Here you go -- perhaps as mother and daughter -- naked, cum dripping between your legs from repeated rapes over the past evening, whipped just enough to cause an incessant, painful burning, and a bloody crown of thorns pressed deep into your scalps. Blood drips down your heads and shoulders as you groan under the weight of the heavy crossbeams. Stumbling along, sweating profusely, breasts bouncing with each agonized step, you shout insults at the crowd as they pelt you with all manner of foul objects. The executioners urge you forward by pulling on the leather thongs attached to your bodies. Not around your necks! Oh no! Something much more painful and humiliating. The thong pulling you along, dear Marcie, is tied to slivers of wood that have been pierced through your breasts just behind your areolas. What pointy tits you have while being pulled along! Look at the blood dripping from your titties! Wow! In poor Dorothy's case it is her labia that have been pierced and her thong is attached at her groin. A slight tug on those delicate nether lips and she doesn't resist her march forward, her inner thighs slick with blood as well as cum. At your execution site you are roughly thrown to the ground and mercilessly fucked again as your wrists are nailed to your crossbeams. Then, wailing, you are hoisted up and feet nailed in such a manner to expose your hairy, unprotected pussies. Two beautiful, agonized gals dying on their crosses! I expect it'll take at least a day. No broken legs for the likes of you two, that's for damn sure. You bitches are going to suffer!

Yes, good fantasy material indeed!!!!!!!:D

Or breast peircings? Just asking?
Oh, I'll bite or poke or slap as hard as you want as long as I don't pierce the skin and as long as you are enjoying it. The use of properly tied ropes, clamps, etc., as long as it provides you the pleasurable pain you desire is OK. Some bruising to be expected, perhaps. But nothing to cause permanent damage. No actual piercing of a breast as described in a story, of course. Some sites do have some pretty hard BDSM play. Do you need that?

I Am missing out in this group i have been sticking with one thread ,i did`nt know i was suffering in others too, Shevak that was lovely,i screamed into the cushion on the settee as i orgasmed , You Lovely Man

I Am missing out in this group i have been sticking with one thread ,i did`nt know i was suffering in others too, Shevak that was lovely,i screamed into the cushion on the settee as i orgasmed , You Lovely Man
Oh my! Did I cause all that? Always glad to help a lady scream with pleasure. You and Marcie would indeed make a fine pair marching off to crucifixion. Lately I've been conversing with LittleSiss a lot. What do you say I invite her along too, and make it a threesome? Gorgeous mother and her two lovely daughters going to the cross. You don't see that every day!!!! BTW -- it's good to hear from you again!

Back
Top Bottom