Pants For Prance

How dressed on the Cross?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Wo
Sorry that I am not so experienced with VectorWorks but my design for a Cruxroom is four stipetes middle front of the walls, above horizontally connected by patibula, The whole square 10-15 cm from the walls so that for ropes or other fixations for wrists and ankles should be space enough.

Then an invitation for two men and two women.
Would we be flogged firsr then hung

that would be fun my clothes being ripped of before tge crucifixion and of course they can see what happened during the flogging
Start with clothes, be undressed piece by piece each step to the cross. Finally a loincloth that is lost during the cross hanging....

I presume that by self-crucifixion men rather more keep underpants then women.
Do men shame about themselves or forget they it?

In every case the don't by undressing girls!

FoC
i self crux naked and i wouldnt worry abiut being stripped because that was part of the crucifixion

standing by the cross and stripped naked by the guards and then the public remive your loin cloth then they fling you onto tge cross and tie you to ut then cover you in honey salt and burning oil tgen they nail you what oain and agony
Nude for any public punishment or torture session for me, so people can laugh at my body and humiliate me further, but I do also like the idea of being forcibly stripped in public.

standing by the cross and stripped naked by the guards and then the public remive your loin cloth then they fling you onto tge cross and tie you to ut then cover you in honey salt and burning oil tgen they nail you what oain and agony

You are right. That's the way. But are the guards numb foolish machines? No. This pro love their job. Especially at this point stripping the bitch in public. Nude. A chance for fun. The vulgar coarse muscle guys will do it in a degrading way. A tiny compensation for their underpayment. Merciless. Gruesome. Barbaric. The outlaw bare, naked, exposed - freeing their bestial sex drive. They will take their lustful part of the capture before getting the next things done ... tying, covering with salt and oil and nailing.

Pr
Nude of course. Condemned must suffer in unbearable pain and must be humiliated
probaly punched and pushed around by the guards then flung onto the cross then tied then nailed by the wrists and then the feet then lifted up and left to suffer the heat the pain the agony thirst and the mocking by the crowd and the guards

Ripped off her clothes, a randy nude body, her charming begging will not convince the ruthless guards to show mercy to her?

Back
Top Bottom