Paskell's Saga...by Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
In this year 2112...
1.jpg
Alone in front of my computer
I’m hearing, far away, the murmur of the city.
Poor city, that’s a pity… It is becoming the lair of the humanity.
Many people have warned that, if we continued to pollute the earth, the life will be more and more difficult; but, you know the humans, never they can to believe that it could be altering in their little existence…
2 la ville.jpg
So, now, the climate is entirely wonky, the humans are piling up into megalopolis where they never see the sun, only a blue fog with a pale clarity and a wet atmosphere…
Suddenly, I hear a police siren : I remember myself, I’ve seen the "News", there are some manifestations about a girl who has been exposed on the crucifixions’square; "Little……Siss", yes, she’s called Littlesiss, but what had she done to be crucified? I don’t know; certainly something very bad, of course!

3 LittleSiss.jpg

Somebody are thinking "no", but others say" yes", and they are fighting in the streets and the police has difficulties to separate the two clans…
4 Manif.jpg
But, never mind! One more, one less, no importance! Tomorrow, she certainly will be devoured by the wandering dogs; I hope she’ll be died before !
Are you always here? In fact, I ‘ld want to tell you a story and I’m going to open my box to find something…

Attachments

• 5 Stories'box.jpg
    5 Stories'box.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 310
In the year 1427...on October...

France, and Europe, were in Middle Ages and, In france
, there was the "Guerre de Cent Ans";

English soldiers had overran a part of the country.

Paskell was a young girl , but she was nearly like a woman; she was blond, with blue-eyes, a nice body...Many men were looking at her with lusts, but she was well behaved.

She was living with her parents in a little city, called Ankeniz, near the river Loire.

People could see her, walking in the streets with her mother who was dressmaker:

she often helped her, carrying baskets, smiling, always ready to assist anybody... 6 Paskell et sa mère.jpg

You will tell me: it was an idyllic life, no interest to make a story with that...
Yet, the disaster can always happen !
It was a Sunday, in the afternoon, Paskell decided to go to search some mushrooms
in the wood around the city...
She was following a footpath when she suddenly heard voices, but they were speaking
an unknowed language (English). She was a little frightened and she began to run away...

But, unfortunatly, she was quickly lost and arrived in a dead end...
7 cul de sac.JPG

Behind her, she was hearding the voices:"Come on, hurry up, she cant be far away!"
And then, in front of her, three english soldiers emerged, out of breath, but triumphantly smiling...
"Nice girlie!"
"Oh, yes indeed! We'll see if she's so beautiful undressed..."
"People say that french girls are hot, éh,éh,éh..."
Their faces are not humans, rather like beasts; they pull out her dress and alternately violated her...
8 violée.jpg

They left her, hurted, devastated, with her bloody vagina: she was virgin before... 9 après viol.png

One or two hours later, she was turning back home...
She didn't speak of that to her parents: she was too ashamed...,but, a few months later,
her belly began to plump out: no doubt, she was pregnant!
Her parents had seen that and they interrogated her: she revealed the truth and they decided to hide her in their house. 10 parents.jpg

Unfortunatly, a day, when she was coming from her chamber to the main room, a friend of her father was here : he doesn't speak but he seems wondering...
Some days later, all the city knew the new and the governor required that she was coming
in front of the population to show her condition... 11 exposée.jpg

She was obliged to undress herself and people were very hurted by this outrage, especially women...
The executor had already prepared his whip and she was cruelly whipped in front of the church... 12 whipped.JPG
During her supplice, she was thinking to preserve her baby, and, fortunately, it was!
Then , she suffered a last infamy: she screamed when the torturer put on between her breast, with a red iron, the mark "B", as bitch...
13 marked.JPG
She was confined for the night in a cell and the next day, she was ,for good, driven out of
the limits of the city...
14 bannie.jpg.....

In the year 2112...1.jpg
Alone in front of my computer, I'm asking for myself...
Is it the woman's status to be submitted to the male's rule...?
I'm thinking of you, LittleSiss: seven centuries later, I think so...
What happened for Paskell ? You'll see that into a next episode, found in my wonderful Stories's Box...
Messaline

We tried a similar story called "The Feast of St Magda"...attached. Could not find suitable pics of people in medieval dress. Keep your story going.

Attachments

• The Feast of St Magda(3).pdf
    353.4 KB · Views: 99
I didn't knew this story, but it's a fact that it's difficult to find medieval dresses; I try to adapt, this one for example...7 cul de sac.JPG

I think that the following will come in 15 days...I need a very long time to prepare the pics...The text is in my brain, not a problem for that...;)

some pics from the wanderhur (middleages)

Attachments

• Capture_297.jpg
    Capture_297.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 277
  • Capture_298.jpg
    Capture_298.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 283
  • n008.jpg
    n008.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 266
  • n032.jpg
    n032.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 269
but messa would clothes of the middleages for her stories (i have the whole movie)
yes, I realise you can't take the clothes off a girl on a video like you can off a still :p
but it's a good lusty whipping scene, goes well with Messa's little tale!​

PSP4 Ultimate from Corell, but I'm still learning...;)

In this year 2112…
1.jpg
Alone in front of my computer...
I’m remembering this evening : I was quickly returning at home with my byke …
It's easy to go fast, now, there is practically nobody using the motorways...
No gas,so no vehicles , except some nuclear vehicles, and I've one of them...
2.jpg

A little sunny interval was seen in the sky, and, as it's not frequent, I wanted to benefit
of this wonderful show, from the top of my house... 3.jpg

Perhaps it was one hour ago that I was contemplating the landscape, when I heard
voices who were calling : "Please, help us ! Is there anybody to help us...?"
I get down, dressed myself with easier clothes and took my gun (be guarded), before going in the street in front of my house...

4.jpg

I seen three silhouettes down the street and I called: "Who are you ? What do you want?"
They answered me:"Whe are friends of LittleSiss, you know?, the crucified girl...
Have you seen that on the "News" ? Whe have set free her from her cross! She's here, but she need some treatments and repose; are you agree with that?
Can we carry her into your house?"
I knew what I risked to help a condemned, but she is a woman and ,so, like a sister, and ,obviously, it wasn't proved that she was guilty...
Now, she has taken a bath, eating , and she's sleeping in my bed, quiet,calmed...
I contemplate her: she's nice, so tender... 5.jpg

Some ideas are coming to my brain...No!...I don't want to benefit from this situation! You know, I'm lesbian, but, I don't violate another woman...!
Well, I'm not here to tell you my state of mind, but a story: so, I open my box...6.jpg.......

Back
Top Bottom