Paskell's Saga...by Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the year 1427...
After she was excluded far away from her city, Paskell ascended along the river
Loire,
and her baby was born on December; then, she was greeted by a rich farmer who asked her in reciprocation, some works in his farm... 7.jpg

But, a day, guarding the sheeps 8.jpg

a strange woman went in front of her ! 9.jpg

Paskell, lightly frightened, asked for her: "Who... are... you ?"
She wondered: "Be quiet ! I'm Littea Sixa, a warrior woman and,dressed like that, I can divert the attention of my enemies and easier defeat them !It's an old Gaul's cunning." 10.jpg

She told her that she was coming from the army of " Gilles de Retz" , going to the city of "Orleans"; this troop rejoined a girl, called "Jehanne d'Arc", who was appointed by the King of France, "Charles 7", to put the English's army
out of Orleans. 11.jpg

Paskell was instictive, and she thought that she could follow this girl, not to fight, but to have some money from soldiers...in return of some little favors: after all, she was condemned as a bitch, so...
Then, a life of debauchery began, feasting and even going up to the chambers when
the soldiers were asking for... 12.jpg

Unfortunatly, Jehanne d'Arc was made prisonner by English's army, judged and burned in the city of Rouen, three years later (1431)...13.jpg ........

The war was almost finishing and Gilles de Retz decided to get back his castle of Tiffeauges, with his soldiers... 14.jpg
Paskell was following them, like Littea Sixa: during the war, they were becoming friends, sharing the same tent and perhaps more, I don' know...
Paskell found a house in the village, down the castel: it was the house of a draper,
and, as her mother was dressmaker, she helped in the stall while her baby was entrusted to the draper's wife... 15.jpg
Five years later, as the evening was coming, a valet of Gilles de Retz was going to conduct her to the castle...
Yet, some rumor was running : people said that it was dangerous to frequent the castle, disappearances had been mentioned...
But had she the choice? Nobody could resist to the "Marechal de Retz"!
The night began by a banquet; Gilles de Retz was very pleasant, drinking with her, 16.jpg

pointing out her beauty; suddenly, he asked for her: "Somebody have said me that you have a child...Seven years ago, I think...where is he?"
Paskell was afraid: in fact, the rumor was saying that disappearances mainly concerned children, around seven or height years old...
She mumbled that he wasn't in the village but in a farm....somewhere...
Gilles de Retz hit the table : "Naughty girl! You'll see how I oblige everybody
to answer me! " And talking to his soldiers: " Drive her to the guardroom!"
She was quickly chained up to a pillar, and harshly tortured with read irons 17.jpg

but she didn't speak...
Gilles de Retz was very angry and he called: "Litt', come here!"
A woman appeared, she was Littea Sixa! 18.jpg

She had an arc and Gilles de Retz said to her: "You'll shoot ten arrows, but only the last'one will be fatal...OK?"
The first arrow pierced the arm of Paskell: she screamed...
The second, her thigh...
And the arrows were following: third, four,five... six....
19.jpg

The seven pierced her breast, just in her heart! She immediatly died...
Gilles de Retz entered a huge rage:"You killed her! I'd said only the last arrow!
Soldiers! Drive her in the courtyard !"
Then, Littea Sixa was harshly wipped and nailed on a door: she died the next day... 20.jpg .....................21.jpg

In this year 2112…
But, you'll tell me: You forget Paskell's baby in your story...
Not at all! I I was speaking of her, she was a girl and Paskell had called her "Paskell"...
As she was mistrustful, she entrusted little Paskell to a woman who drove her
far away, on the way of Paris....
But this is another story ...I'll tell you on November, if you wish....
And now, I'm asking myself for LittleSiss...What can I do ? Who is she ?
5.jpg

Thanks Poop! I'm trying to work with PSP4, but not all the pics: it's too long
and I've not all the time that I could wish...;)

In the crude world of the Midwest 'I open me box' would be to spread your legs...
Tree

I could be surprising that it was not....:D

In the year 2112…​

Alone in front of my computer, 1.jpg

I remember me this girl, LittleSiss:
In the next morning, I couldn’t resist to her so nice body !

I aroused her with tender caresses, she didn’t say "no"…2.jpg

While we were laying, she told me her story…

3.jpg
She was employed by a rich woman of the City, and, all the days, she was obliged to clean the embalmed corpse of her husband, what she had in horror …4.jpg
…and, during the night, she did sleep near the lady, submitted to her vicious caprices!
Then, one morning, she killed her and ,for that, she was crucified on the square… 5.jpg
Set free by some of her partisans, she was driven in my street and you know the following...
Then, what could we do , now?
I considered the situation and thought that I couldn't abandon her; suddenly, I'd got an idea: I was in relation with a little community of farmers, far from the city, with which I had some swaps of food, and , perhaps, these people could take her with them...So, she'ld be secure.
I wrote a letter to the chief of these community to explain what I was waiting and gave it to LittleSiss...
Now, I say her that we'll get out from the city and there, she could walk to this farm...
But, before, we were obliged to equip ourselves with some weapons against bad meetings (police,for example...)
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
Fortunatly, all was right and I left LittleSiss at the beginning of the road conducting to the farm...
Some tears were growing up to my eyes: shall I see again her, a day later?
I was hoping, but who could know...
9.jpg
But that'll be another story: now, I must open my Stories'box...

10.jpg

As always, Messa,
Beautiful pictures and a lovely story!
flower2

In the year 1592...
Remember: we had left a girl called Paskell on the road of Paris...
What hapenned of her? No answer...
My Stories'box opens 150 years later and we are in August/1592...
Another Paskell is living in Paris,married to a huguenot who trades drapery beetwen Nederland and France...
It's a beautiful afternoon, this day, August-23/1592...
Paskell has working in the stall, smiling, teasing the customers, loved by all people...
The evening is coming, Paskell closes the stall and climbs up to the apartment,
inhabited by her family; her husband is yet doing the score of their trade and he's happy; smiling to his wife, he says: "Good result, Paskell: we're becoming rich!"
Paskell is preparing the dinner: she's quiet, she's thinking that she has accomplished her life: with her husband, she've a little daughter, also called Paskell...She didn't know why, but she felt that she was obliged to call her like that...
After the dinner, all the family is going to bed: tomorrow, the work will not wait!
Around midnight, they are suddenly waked by the tocsin ! What is happenning ?
They hear people running in the street, screaming: in first, they don't understand what they say, but, suddenly, the door of the stall is battered in and men stampede up their home...
"Death to the huguenots! Kill! Kill!"
It is the beginning of August-24/1592 and catholic people celebrate
Saint Barthelemy...!
St barthelemy 1.jpg
While her husband is attacked in the bedSt barthelemy 2.jpg
Paskell can just take her daughter and get down in the street, but, there, she's killed and little Paskell is saved,
hidden by the body of her mother ! St barthelemy 4.jpg

The next day, a butcher, having his stall "rue de la Ferronnerie", brings little Paskell at home, because,in spite of he would be Catholic, he is thinking that this pogrom is too inhuman!
Eighteen years later,on May-14/1610, Henry 4, King of France, is passing through "Rue de la Ferronnerie" and Ravaillac, a fanatical Catholic, stabs the King with his dagger and, fearing for her daughter, Paskell, who was caving up a bit of meat, runs out in the street to take her...
At least, in her haste, she forgets that she has a big knife and,while Ravaillac is captured, some people says: "Stop her, she has a knife! She's an accessory of the killer!" assassinat_henri_IV_ravaillac.gif

She's immediatly captured and brought to a cell of "Prison de la Bastille"...
On May-27/1610, after a quick lawsuit, Ravaillac is driven in "Place de Grève" and executed by dismembrement...Franz_Hogenberg_Franss_Rauaillart_der_morder_shnodt_1610.jpg

The authorities dont want that it could be a conspiracy: Ravaillac was Catholic, Henry 4 too, and they dont wish openning again the war between
religions...
So, it is necessary that Paskell should be a simple thief !
She dont understand what is happenned for her; she always asks to return at home and to see her daughter...
Then, she's horribly tortured, to confess her larcenies, but she does not want!

DSCF0142.JPG torture-06.jpg

Some days later, she's executed with the supplice of the wheel:
roue 01.jpg

arms and legs broken, pelvis and chest staved, she 's exposed until death on a wheel; she's yet alive when the crows begin to eat her flesh!roue 02.jpg
She dies at the evening and her body is delivered to the wolfes...Arc 01.jpg

And what happened to her daughter; have I told you that she was called
"Paskell" ? You had guessed, I'm sure...
It will be another story, a tale of Christmas, but perhaps very bad...

Messaline-NOVEMBER-15/2112

Episode 3 ... Dark end of this Year ...
In this year 2112,

Alone in front of my computer 1.jpg

I suddenly see some pics seeming to be my life, but I don’t remember me that I’ve lived
them….
"Strange…it’s very strange…"
I’m calling the village where LittleSiss is refuged, but my wireless is keeping silent2.jpg

So, I decide to start and, if it’s possible, to enter into the village and to meet its residents.
I’m careful and when I see the first dwellings, I stop to watch the surroundings…3.jpg
But all seems OK, so, I enter with some precautions…
5.jpg
Suddenly, it’s a nightmare !
What was happened? It’s a butchery !
6.jpg

Is there a human being able to do that !
I want to vomit in front of such a scene !
But, suddenly, behind me, I hear a big voice saying: "Welcome aboard, Messa! He,He He…"
I turn round and I see him ! The "Yellow Hat !"…

7.jpg

I knew his existence but I didn’t think that he could be here !
He’s a brigand and, with his troop, he despoils the outlying villages, unable to resist and then he gets away to his shelter in the forest, near the sands…
I’m quickly disarmed, naked and tied to the back of a car; they drive me to the enter of a way
And I think that is the shelter of Tree (Obviously,it’s his name !)

8.jpg

Suddenly, we reach a sort of camp, with old cabins, but I'm more afraid by the symbol
put on the hill and by the woman standing in front of me: LittleSiss !!!

9.jpg

but it was not me

"Good morning, Messa" she says "I hope that you had a good trip!Now, you'll understand why you would not have had to save me: never I'm grateful ! I go to the best for me and you, you'll be suffering poor little dumb girl..."
Soon it's saying that I'm tied to a whipping post and she begins to strike my body
with her cruel whip...
I'm screaming when a lash lacerates my flesh, but LittleSiss is laughing !
10.jpg

After a hard whipping (perhaps forty or fifty lashes) LittleSiss stops the torture
and she says: "Now, it's enough! Have you seen the symbol of this camp?
I let Tree, my beloved TheHangingTree, to do his favourite work, for his pleasure,
for My pleasure..."
Alone in front of my computer, I see the screen becoming opaque for a moment
and suddenly, the voice of LittleSiss speaking when a pic is coming back...
"When Messaline is lied down on the patibulum, she looks at me with her huge astonished eyes and she whispers:"Why Little...Why Tree...?"

11.jpg

When she's nailed on the cross, she screams...12.jpg

...and then... 13.jpg .............
...the dark side of Messa begins...

14.jpeg

LittleSiss says: "Could it be the end of Messaline??? What have I done ??!!!"

:eek::eek::eek:

Messa! It really good! It's like a 2 hour movie in 8 seconds!
:)

Back
Top Bottom