Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
SORRY.......the audio of music is exceedingly irritating and the screen of video is ......always black!
You must have a problem with your computer because I can see a beautiful model suffering on the cross. The suffering extra stuff video has no music, only the actress's moans of pain.

Video is playing ok for me, the effective 15 seconds preview isn't bad at all except the loud self played music,
apparently played by Ramon himself,
Dont think it adds anything, rather subtracts from the experience except on mute.
Maybe it is different in the full version.
Looking at the price, I dont get it why the full version is only for rent for the short time of 48 hours for that price.
Quite expensive for such a short period IMHO,

Video is playing ok for me, the effective 15 seconds preview isn't bad at all except the loud self played music,
apparently played by Ramon himself,
Dont think it adds anything, rather subtracts from the experience except on mute.
Maybe it is different in the full version.
Looking at the price, I dont get it why the full version is only for rent for the short time of 48 hours for that price.
Quite expensive for such a short period IMHO,
I don't understand why so much problem with the music. I usually remove the music I don't like from the videos and listen to music of my choice while I watch it.

I don't understand why so much problem with the music. I usually remove the music I don't like from the videos and listen to music of my choice while I watch
I would think If something doesn't add anything special and is not included in the full version, why add it to a preview?
Preview of a commerical product should IMHO, make viewers want to buy it, not scare them away with such loud non fitting music.
Adagio fro strings or something similar would fit quite good............

That's all!

That beauty! I am capable of endure the worst music in the world to see such a beauty decorating a cross. Luckily I can always remove the sound.
It is a very nice video, I wish Ramon used a mens choir or some kind of cathedral chant would be nice! Or even a somber violin and chello. Maybe this will be far from reality unfortunately because of copyright laws… but I’m with you. The music is TERRIBLE.

That beauty! I am capable of endure the worst music in the world to see such a beauty decorating a cross. Luckily I can always remove the sound.
Just checked something out.. you are indeed a big fan of Ramon
and will defend his work as if it was your own it seems,
From the about 180 postings you made something like 160-170 are in this thread posting links /discussing and defending Ramons work.

Could you tell me this:

How come you are such a dedicated poster to promote al most exclusively: one commercial artist/site?

Just asking as a curious artist :)

Last edited:
The reason I'd rather there not be music is not that I dislike the music itself, but that I love hearing the sounds the women make. The most beautiful chorus of angels could be playing and I would rather hear these beautiful models, even if they are only breathing. Ramon does such a good job of casting and creates beautiful aesthetics. I would love to hear these women in addition.

Just checked something out.. you are indeed a big fan of Ramon
and will defend his work as if it was your own it seems,
From the about 180 postings you made something like 160-170 are in this thread posting links /discussing and defending Ramons work.

Could you tell me this:

How come you are such a dedicated poster to promote al most exclusively: one commercial artist/site?

Just asking as a curious artist :)
I love the figure of Christ as a woman. There is a wide variety of artists here, but when it comes to representing Christ as a woman on video, I cannot find the same art as Ramon does. For this reason, every time Ramon publishes a work I get excited and I try to promote it so that it continues to produce what I like and that no other artist does.

I don't want to say that the other artists aren't so good, it's only that they don't do what I like. If you have looked all my postings, you will have seen that I only participate in art that represents Christ as a woman. I wish there were more artists like Ramon, but unfortunately there is not. I was going to promote any artist who produced representations of the passion of the Christ like Ramon does. It is a matter of taste, nothing more.

The reason I'd rather there not be music is not that I dislike the music itself, but that I love hearing the sounds the women make. The most beautiful chorus of angels could be playing and I would rather hear these beautiful models, even if they are only breathing. Ramon does such a good job of casting and creates beautiful aesthetics. I would love to hear these women in addition.
In this production there is only one video in which there is no music and you can only hear the model suffering and this is the video SufferingSpecialextrastuff2023. The main video has music played by Ramón and the other two extra stuff videos have violin music.

As an unconditional fan of Ramon, I have liked all the videos, but the one I liked the most is the one that has no music and only the actress can be heard, because I think it is an actress and not a model because of the way that she represents the suffering.

I love the figure of Christ as a woman. There is a wide variety of artists here, but when it comes to representing Christ as a woman on video, I cannot find the same art as Ramon does. For this reason, every time Ramon publishes a work I get excited and I try to promote it so that it continues to produce what I like and that no other artist does.

I don't want to say that the other artists aren't so good, it's only that they don't do what I like. If you have looked all my postings, you will have seen that I only participate in art that represents Christ as a woman. I wish there were more artists like Ramon, but unfortunately there is not. I was going to promote any artist who produced representations of the passion of the Christ like Ramon does. It is a matter of taste, nothing more.
A very onesided preference and defense of 1 particular commercial artist it seems.
There are so many stories and pictures about a female christ figure, but you seem only to almost focus exclusively on threads with Ramons work.
I must say I get not a small suspicion you are either getting paid to promote his art or are in fact Ramon himself.
Maybe using VPN for a different IP adress to differentiate between users. That way staff wouldn't notice it by IP adress.

Hope I am wrong about it though.

A very onesided preference and defense of 1 particular commercial artist it seems.
There are so many stories and pictures about a female christ figure, but you seem only to almost focus exclusively on threads with Ramons work.
I must say I get not a small suspicion you are either getting paid to promote his art or are in fact Ramon himself.
Maybe using VPN for a different IP adress to differentiate between users. That way staff wouldn't notice it by IP adress.

Hope I am wrong about it though.
I have a suspicion that you like conspiracy theories, but you're right, Ramon pays me with his wonderful art. Do you have something against this?

points and laughs,, pretty good deflection attempt!
Just no, would have been better :D

:p

Back
Top Bottom