Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone know what they are saying in "The Passion of the Christa" Bonus Features?
The actress says "Espera, corten, corto yo" (wait, cut, i'm cutting". Then she says "No puedo más" (i can't anymore). The other people are mostly saying stuff like "muy bien perfecto, las tomas son perfectas" (very well, perfect, the takes/shots are perfect), there's even a complain about the guard not keeping the nail staright "No muy mal" (No, very bad). And if i remember correctly, they ask if they got any general shots or something like that. Most of the stuff they said is similar.

The actress says "Espera, corten, corto yo" (wait, cut, i'm cutting". Then she says "No puedo más" (i can't anymore). The other people are mostly saying stuff like "muy bien perfecto, las tomas son perfectas" (very well, perfect, the takes/shots are perfect), there's even a complain about the guard not keeping the nail staright "No muy mal" (No, very bad). And if i remember correctly, they ask if they got any general shots or something like that. Most of the stuff they said is similar.

Thanks for translating, JRG, but I can't help but think that knowing they're talking shop takes some of the romance out of the scene. I always imagined the guards were saying things like, "Hope this bitch dislocates her shoulders soon so she'll choke and die" or "Whoa! Look at those boobs bounce from the pain!" and the crucified girl saying "Please, I'll blow you both--just take me down!"

Oh well, I'll try to block the truth. Back to the imagination! (That's what this website is all about, anyway.)

just saw trailer and looks very good.
Well, I have to say that I really liked the photorealism and aesthetics of this latest animation. But I liked more the bonus material of the new HD versions of the old Let me go animation, because the animation is loaded with emotion and sensuality.

Here some screen shots I edited or enhanced by mobile snapseed( cuz screen shot only is bad quality).
I just picked the pics that look like real crucifixion cuz most of them is a bit lame. What I want to see it naked.. humiliated.. suffered.. condemned woman is giving love to the pepole diring the ordeal. It may be funny thing for the crowd. But it will be the great passion for me if I'm on the cross and arousal too.
Justa hand picked by my view for her saying.
"Mother, mother...forgive them. The do not know what they are doing.."

But if I'm her, I may say..
"Mother Mother, forgive them for what they have done to me... they raped me, tortured me and crucified me. My bare breasts are hanged, my sex splayed for all to see. My ass is bare ...There are Roman seeds inside my womb, my stomach and my rectum, the used every orifices of mine. I may probably have their baby inside my belly. They nailed my lambs with four big nails. But Mother, this is the cup I have to drink for the sins I have taked, so Mother... forgivvve them, they dont knowwww... what they are doing..!! "

Enjoy! :)

View attachment 551980View attachment 551979View attachment 551978View attachment 551977View attachment 551976View attachment 551975
Very impressive.

Yea its very great....too bad Ramon not offer on christmas discount or free christmas weekend.

P.S. little offtopic
Speaking of discounts 33% cheaper you can purchase Garry Mod on Steam, maybe its not the same like SFM(Source film maker) but still can have fun posing naked woman on crosses, ;) if you know where you can find necessary stuff.
If anyone is interested in this, please write to me privately and I will try to help somehow, or I'll create a new topic, as if no one mind that.
Only there would have to be people interested because I don't want to make a topic empty

I rented this movie, it's not worth this cash. Maybe model's quite pretty but isn't suitable crux-model. Doesn't move even at all, no cruxdance. Her expressions shows that she's bored and looks like wanted to say "wtf i'm doing here?" Very weird shots, movie is very short and with even shorter extras.
For me it's waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom