Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some great pictures on the subject! Racing sports and human horses!

Attachments

• ponygirl_race_by_ironhawk_r_d4u9h1y-150.jpg
    ponygirl_race_by_ironhawk_r_d4u9h1y-150.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 212
  • ponygirl_racing___dangerous_shortcut_by_ironhawk_r_d88dxoj-150.jpg
    ponygirl_racing___dangerous_shortcut_by_ironhawk_r_d88dxoj-150.jpg
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 201
  • random_unused_ponygirl_pic__43546_by_ironhawk_r_d9jci2i-150.jpg
    random_unused_ponygirl_pic__43546_by_ironhawk_r_d9jci2i-150.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 202
  • second_thoughts__cutting_room_jam__by_ironhawk_r_d8mhkjd-150.jpg
    second_thoughts__cutting_room_jam__by_ironhawk_r_d8mhkjd-150.jpg
    951.1 KB · Views: 227
Far out, @Dafnees i can’t believe I’m only discovering this thread of gold tonight!

I really wanted to thank you for this truly extraordinary image, it’s a perfect fantastic scene! Sure wish it was me…

45B59BD3-F001-4B11-AEC3-CF0797064547.jpeg

All the best to you, too!

barbarianlord.jpgbarbarianstablesCS.jpggwynnvsjesslee.jpgdelegation.jpgheavybreathscrunchingwheels.jpg

I've been lurking here long enough, thought I might as well contribute something... This is a short series I made set in the same silly fictional world. This level of content isn't my usual and isn't for everyone, but one of the pics in this series has been posted here already, so I think I'm not breaking any rules (I have read them)... apologies if I've got that wrong.

View attachment 1113850View attachment 1113854View attachment 1113966View attachment 1113855View attachment 1113856

I've been lurking here long enough, thought I might as well contribute something... This is a short series I made set in the same silly fictional world. This level of content isn't my usual and isn't for everyone, but one of the pics in this series has been posted here already, so I think I'm not breaking any rules (I have read them)... apologies if I've got that wrong.
Wow, Ironhawk yourself! I've been a huge fan of your work! Your girl-rider world building isn't just great, it's inspiring! You're a rockstar as far as I'm concerned!

Wow @IronHawk-R - I wasn’t previously aware of your work, amazing and surely fits this thread or your own too!

I am particularly struck by this image and the man training the pony girl in the foreground, what a beautiful manly loincloth skirt he wears! I also couldn’t help but notice his collar! Is he also a slave? How wonderful!

1E56853E-117F-4DD1-A0BB-661D2A59D50D.jpeg

I’ll take either one’s place!

View attachment 1113850View attachment 1113854View attachment 1113966View attachment 1113855View attachment 1113856

Especially #4 and #5

Wow @IronHawk-R - I wasn’t previously aware of your work, amazing and surely fits this thread or your own too!

I am particularly struck by this image and the man training the pony girl in the foreground, what a beautiful manly loincloth skirt he wears! I also couldn’t help but notice his collar! Is he also a slave? How wonderful!

View attachment 1114197

I’ll take either one’s place!

It's a torque, i.e. jewellery, I hadn't really considered that it looked like a collar. An oversight given the context! This chap is a groom/charioteer, as seen in a couple of the other pics.

Wow, Ironhawk yourself! I've been a huge fan of your work! Your girl-rider world building isn't just great, it's inspiring! You're a rockstar as far as I'm concerned!

Awww shucks...

Back
Top Bottom