Postulating Petronilla

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Guy

“Hey!” The cry came from Pia who for some reason seemed to expect me to be gentle with her now that we had established a sort of rapport, but quite frankly I was about to hurt this girl in a way that held no room for rapport of any sort.

“Shut the fuck up slut,” was my reply as I gripped her hair, pulled her head back and slammed into the wall of my hallway.

Pia made no intelligible sound as she sunk to the wooden floor, nothing other than a dazed grunt, as she lay in a heap, hands still cable-tied behind her back.

Luckily, I had a small driveway, and so being able to pull almost right up to my front door and then rush the still virtually naked Pia into the house amidst the raging storm, had been easy. Now that we were inside, as reward for her whining, she now lay prostrate and dazed, hair still damp from the brief, unavoidable, exposure to the rain.

The rough bandage was hanging loose from her foot, bloody and ragged.

“Now get the fuck up,” to compound my instruction I fisted her hair and dragged and pulled upwards until her face met mine, whereupon, for the first time I kissed her. I felt Pia flinch as my lips touched hers but then she relaxed into me and her mouth opened to allow my tongue access. We embraced as if we were two tragic lovers in the throes of our death clinch, which in a sense, we were.

When finally, I tore myself away from my ‘lover’ she looked at me, wide eyed, still clearly a little stunned and whispered, “Are we really going to do this?”

By way of reply I simply nodded, a look of earnest sincerity on my face, before adding, “Yes, we are.” I could just as well have asked the same question myself.

Pia had somehow sensed that I would have the required ‘tools and accessories’ lodged here at my house, and she was correct. I am a perverted, fantasist, stalker, obsessed with the illusory desire to strip and rape this young girl … she was right.

Reaching in front of her I twisted the black painted knob of the white door to our left and said, simply “Down.”

With a nod of her own and a meek expression on her face she moved into the space and stepped barefooted onto the cold, stone stairs that led down to my basement.

Making sure that my front door was locked, I slipped off my hoody, took the Petronilla text in hand and stepped in behind her.

Even in the gloom, following in her wake down the stairs, her firm ass covered only by the sheer fabric of her panties stared back at me, fuelling my lust, my ardour, my desire. I would fuck her before she died, I needed to be inside her with a desperate ache.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, with the door closed behind us, the gloom was all pervading, yet gradually my eyes adjusted as, I assume, did Pia’s. My basement was a tool room. No more, no less. It had an exit door with stone stairs that led upwards to the garden. I couldn’t come in that way because it was locked and the key was here inside the house.

“That is for you Pia,” I intoned quietly, as we both looked at the wooden saw horse, old and well-used the two sides of which, when closed together, left a surface of around two inches wide. Wider than a true torture device would be but there were plenty of excruciating ways to attach the wood to this delightful slut.

“Oh,” was all that she replied, her tones hushed.

%22Oh%22.jpg

“Oh, indeed,” I responded simply, seeing the confused look on her face as if she could hardly believe what was happening. “Now kneel while I read.”

Looking at me as she lowered her body, with her wrists still cable-tied behind her back, my little captive looking so damn vulnerable, and that excited me so fucking much!

I had lighting, wall based, not bright, enough to help see what I was doing, but it was via the light of a small torch that I read from the book.

“… she finds herself in a cell. Petra looks in as she is dragged into the larger room. It is empty of all but the wood and the metal. There is an ominous wooden post before her, and in the middle of the room is a large chimney shoot, with a fire built up in the middle. She is brought to a stop, made to lift her arms. Petra now pleads again, but she knows that there is nothing to stop it from happening now. She is in the centre of the room, her hands tied above her head, on her toes to try and give herself some slack in her muscles. She cannot see her punishers. She listens, her eyes wide, crying a little. Then there is a shove behind her, on her, and she feels the fabric of her dress being torn down her back. Her back is now shown to the room, the skin white and thin and fragile. She tries to swing herself around, so that she might see, but she cannot, they have tied her too tight, they knew what they were doing. What now? What now? …”

“What now?” Pia repeats from the text looking up at me.

“Now little slut?” I reply, and then pause before adding, “Now, I begin the process of your painful death.”

To Be Continued ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Girl

We're here. His place. My foot hurts.

He's rough with me. I want him to be. I'm just a body. To hurt. More.

His tongue in my mouth. He can. If he wants. He can do that. Is that what he wants? Just to rape me? I want him to hurt me. I'm confused.

'Are we really going to do this?'

He nods. He says we are. I'm so afraid, so excited. He has no idea how I am trembling inside. It isn't really fear. My mind is afraid of the pain, but I'm not. Not really.

He has a cellar. Of course he does. Full of the stuff of his fantasies... and mine.

I am wet. Naked, near enough. Bleeding. Beautiful. I know I am. Like Petronilla. There's nothing I can do. It will happen the way it will happen. He will hurt me and kill me. And it's ok. I tell myself. It's ok.

He has an old saw-horse. Not really sharp. Not a torture horse. But he can do stuff with it I think. And other things. Hanging on the walls. All to hurt someone.

All to hurt me.

He's reading to me.

He's going to start the pain that will be the death of me. He's going to start destroying my beautiful body.

And that's ok.

He says it.

'What now?' asks Petronilla

'What now?' I ask.

I know. I really do know. He's going to hurt me.

The story of Petronila. In her gaol. Anticipating. Was she ready? Afraid? Excited? All of these.

All of these I think. Like me.

It's an overture. He wants to go slow. To show me what he can do.

That's ok.

Slowly. Long and slow. A long, slow torture. A long, slow death.

That's ok

He answers me...

“Now, I begin the process of your painful death.”

That's ok.

That's what I want. I swallow. It's real. It is going to happen. It's happening. It's starting. He's going to hurt my lovely body. He's going to kill me.

I want him to start...

The Guy

Seeing Pia kneeling before me, looking up wide-eyed in anticipation of what was about to happen was a lust-fuelled high that defied description. My cock was rock hard, and the fact that her eyes flickered in the direction of my bulge only added to my stimulation.

Gripping her still damp hair, I pulled her to her feet.

“Owww, arrghhhh … fuck!” She glared at me and I laughed. With everything that was about to be done to her the fact that this helpless little cunt would become indignant over something so trivial as having her hair pulled was truly funny.

I pushed her up against the peeling plaster of the wall and cupped her mound through the flimsy material of her panties. “You make me so hard little girl.” I said, adding no more before my lips were on hers. Once again, as she had in the hallway, Pia kissed me back, and I don’t mean just a docile touching of lips, I mean a proper, passion-fuelled kiss.

When I peeled myself away from her, she was panting for breath, as indeed was I. It was then that I realised just how much she was pushing into the grip I had on her mound.

“You really are a perverted little masochist aren’t you, Pia?”

“Am I?” was her reply as she reciprocated with a question. I fisted the skimpy material covering her groin and pulled, tearing it away to leave her now truly naked.

“Did you make a scent for me huh? You said you would”

“I don’t know, why don’t you find out.” There was a little sass in her attitude again and I loved it. Turning her torn panties inside out I held them to my face.

“Oh yes Pia, that’s you alright. So, damp and musky … so very hot.” My cock was aching, fit to burst. “Open wide,” I added.

“What, fuck no.” More sass! I gripped her nose and when her lips finally parted I pushed the panties deep inside her mouth. In seconds the gag was sealed with a side strip of black duct tape as her eyes widened and muffled obscenities exuded from deep within her throat.

“Now let’s get you secured to this thing.”

Once again using her hair as a steering guide, I manoeuvred Pia closer to the saw horse and manhandled her until her legs had straddled the wooden top beam, the tips of her toes brushing the floor. More cable ties around her ankles and she was attached to the back legs.

“Now for a little creativity,” I chuckled. “… where’s my nail gun?”

Pia waited, trapped on the saw horse, wide eyed with anticipation, while I slotted a batch of four-inch nails into the mechanism. Moving back where she was saddled I fired, with medium force, several nails into the top of the horse filling the space either side of her pussy and ass with protruding metal before pulling her such that her exposed and sensitive perineum dragged onto the exposed sharper edged heads of the nails.

“Nghhhhhh mmmmpphhhhhh!” The agony in her features was a joy to behold as I backfilled the space behind Pia’s ass with more nails. Now, whichever way she squirmed, she could not avoid sitting on them.

“Okay now for the best bit.”

Slitting the cable ties holding her wrists I pulled my delicious little victim forward. That very act caused the nails to dig into the soft flesh between her thighs and the agonising keening that issued forth was exquisite. Pulling her right arm as far down the wooden length of the front leg as I could I held the nail gun to the back of her hand, pressing it hard against the small bones, and then fired, this time with the gun setting on maximum force.

Oh, how Pia mewled. A muffled scream. A drip of tears turned into a flow. I needed to fuck her.

With one hand secured, it was time for the other.

Although she pulled against me, it was easy to stretch her smooth, delicate arm, and stretch out her hand. The gun pushed, indenting her skin, and I fired.

“… uccckkkkkkk, nghhhhhh!” She convulsed and I added a second nail, before moving round to the first hand to add a second there too. Blood had formed around the puncture and was beginning to ooze and drip from her fingers creating a strangely biblical quality to our bondage vignette.

Pia was shaking, shocked to the core. She wanted this, or so she said, but I was guessing that the reality was proving to be a little more agonising than the fantasy.

“No going back now my little Petronilla,” I said quietly. Of course, she didn’t reply.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. What a picture the little slut presented. Stretched out and nailed to the saw horse, her breasts had fallen either side of the wood upon which her torso was curved in an aesthetically perfect manner.

I was so erect, achingly so. With a sigh I put down the nail gun, and flipped out my cock so that Pia could see clearly what it was that would be filling her. Moving to my bound little girl’s rear, I could see a spattering of red where she had already writhed and squirmed against the nails, but my positioning of her on the slender wooden surface had been spot on. Her pussy was trapped and unavailable … but not so her peachy, firm ass.

I gripped her hips and let a long gob of Phlegm drip into the shady cleft of her cheeks and run slowly into her small, tight puckered hole. The way that Pia wiggled her bottom was simply perfect. Holding on tight I slowly fed my cock into her unprepared opening until I felt her give and the thinner membrane stretch around my swollen cock-head. I pushed harder against her sphincter and she mewed, arching away from the wood, only to grind her pussy harder into the jutting nails.

A final thrust breeched her defences and I slid my full length into her ass. Then, without hesitation or preamble, I sodomised the teasing little cunt.

I didn’t go easy or slow, but launched straight into a frenetic voracious pumping that slammed my body into hers, shaking the sawhorse, and rattling her already quivering body. Sealed inside the warmth of Pia’s ass, my unsheathed cock seemed to grow larger, stretching her abused back passage to accommodate the whole of me.

“Nghhhhooooo!”

“Oh, you dirty little cunt Pia,” I mocked, “Letting me, a stranger, fuck you in the ass like this …”

Sweat formed and poured from my body in rivulets, dripping from my head in the humidity of my basement. I glanced down to see Pia’s dark hair plastered to her head as each new thrust brought a fresh grunt from her molested body.

Eventually, I slowed only to pick up the pace quickly once again, this time with even more wild, erratic and uncoordinated thrusts, until abruptly, I stopped to pump my viscous ejaculate deep into her ass.

One or two more perfunctory thrusts followed before I pulled out, drawing with me a stream of cum that dribbled down her cleft and onto her inner thighs.

Beautiful.

I staggered a little, exhausted after such vigorous exercise. But Pia lay still. I moved to her face and knelt, pulling her head upwards by the hair so that I could see her eyes. Her lids were heavy, her expression pained.

“How was that for you baby girl?” I asked in derisive tones, before adding, “It’s almost 3am Pia, and so now I need to rest and think. But I don’t want to leave you completely pleasure free ...”

Another animalistic grunt came from her throat as she tried to twist her head and follow my movements, but couldn’t. I moved to the bag that had accompanied us from Pia’s apartment, and took out the large headed wand vibrator.

With a grin I pushed it hard into the rear of her body, underneath her freshly fucked ass to wedge against her pussy. A little subtle manoeuvring slipped the wand between her opened and bloody labia readying it pressed hard against her clitoris, whereupon I duct taped it into position.

“Bloody hell Pia, if you think me fucking your ass was an experience then you’ve felt nothing yet. This will cause you so much pleasure that it will be agonisingly painful. I don’t think death by orgasm is a thing, so I don’t expect you to die, not yet, but you might well wish that you could when this thing vibes you relentlessly for the next few hours!”

I plugged the vibe cable into the wall socket and switched the wand on. Flicking the speed switch to Ultra High I chuckled at the way you immediately shuddered.

“See you later Pia,” I mocked as I switched off the light and made my way out of the basement, leaving my willing little captive to enjoy her ordeal.

To be Continued ...

The Girl

“Nghhhhhh mmmmpphhhhhh!”

The horse bites into my body, into my cunt.

There are two of me.

The body me that cries out in agony. That wants the pain to stop. That trembles and shakes and gasps and drools and gazes, eyes wide open and in terror of the pain and the pain to come.

And the other me. My me. The me I love that stands outside me and looks at my nakedness and my bloody cunt and my fucked face and likes what it sees and wants more. Always more.

He pulls me down, onto the nails. He pulls my wrists down the legs of the saw horse. He has his nail gun. I turn my head. My tits either side of the horse tremble. I know what is coming...

“… uccckkkkkkk, nghhhhhh!”

Body me wants it all to stop. Wants to be home. Wants anything but this.

But me - real me - wants more. Both hands nailed now. Helpless. Ready to be fucked. Arse fucked. Body sliding over the cutting nails. Blood oozing onto the floor. My hands screaming at me. My eyes secretly smiling. More please. More...

Stuff something up me. Something thick and sharp. You're not enough. Not deep enough. I may moan, but I can moan more.

That's better. That thing. I love that thing. It makes me move. My body shifting centimetres along the saw horse. Every one a torture. My hands opening and closing. My cunt trembling. That's good. More. I need more. I need you do fucking do more. Leave me now if you want, but come back and do more...

And either look after me - you need to give me some antibiotics or I will be fevering up soon - or take me all the way quickly. But I prefer slowly. Slowly hurt me and hurt me well. Come back and hurt me well.

For now. Those nails slide over my cunt and belly and arse. Those nails throb in my palms.

Thanks you. So far you are doing a good job.

Now come back and hurt me more...

The Guy

Seeing Pia kneeling before me, looking up wide-eyed in anticipation of what was about to happen was a lust-fuelled high that defied description. My cock was rock hard, and the fact that her eyes flickered in the direction of my bulge only added to my stimulation.

Gripping her still damp hair, I pulled her to her feet.

“Owww, arrghhhh … fuck!” She glared at me and I laughed. With everything that was about to be done to her the fact that this helpless little cunt would become indignant over something so trivial as having her hair pulled was truly funny.

I pushed her up against the peeling plaster of the wall and cupped her mound through the flimsy material of her panties. “You make me so hard little girl.” I said, adding no more before my lips were on hers. Once again, as she had in the hallway, Pia kissed me back, and I don’t mean just a docile touching of lips, I mean a proper, passion-fuelled kiss.

When I peeled myself away from her, she was panting for breath, as indeed was I. It was then that I realised just how much she was pushing into the grip I had on her mound.

“You really are a perverted little masochist aren’t you, Pia?”

“Am I?” was her reply as she reciprocated with a question. I fisted the skimpy material covering her groin and pulled, tearing it away to leave her now truly naked.

“Did you make a scent for me huh? You said you would”

“I don’t know, why don’t you find out.” There was a little sass in her attitude again and I loved it. Turning her torn panties inside out I held them to my face.

“Oh yes Pia, that’s you alright. So, damp and musky … so very hot.” My cock was aching, fit to burst. “Open wide,” I added.

“What, fuck no.” More sass! I gripped her nose and when her lips finally parted I pushed the panties deep inside her mouth. In seconds the gag was sealed with a side strip of black duct tape as her eyes widened and muffled obscenities exuded from deep within her throat.

“Now let’s get you secured to this thing.”

Once again using her hair as a steering guide, I manoeuvred Pia closer to the saw horse and manhandled her until her legs had straddled the wooden top beam, the tips of her toes brushing the floor. More cable ties around her ankles and she was attached to the back legs.

“Now for a little creativity,” I chuckled. “… where’s my nail gun?”

Pia waited, trapped on the saw horse, wide eyed with anticipation, while I slotted a batch of four-inch nails into the mechanism. Moving back where she was saddled I fired, with medium force, several nails into the top of the horse filling the space either side of her pussy and ass with protruding metal before pulling her such that her exposed and sensitive perineum dragged onto the exposed sharper edged heads of the nails.

“Nghhhhhh mmmmpphhhhhh!” The agony in her features was a joy to behold as I backfilled the space behind Pia’s ass with more nails. Now, whichever way she squirmed, she could not avoid sitting on them.

“Okay now for the best bit.”

Slitting the cable ties holding her wrists I pulled my delicious little victim forward. That very act caused the nails to dig into the soft flesh between her thighs and the agonising keening that issued forth was exquisite. Pulling her right arm as far down the wooden length of the front leg as I could I held the nail gun to the back of her hand, pressing it hard against the small bones, and then fired, this time with the gun setting on maximum force.

Oh, how Pia mewled. A muffled scream. A drip of tears turned into a flow. I needed to fuck her.

With one hand secured, it was time for the other.

Although she pulled against me, it was easy to stretch her smooth, delicate arm, and stretch out her hand. The gun pushed, indenting her skin, and I fired.

“… uccckkkkkkk, nghhhhhh!” She convulsed and I added a second nail, before moving round to the first hand to add a second there too. Blood had formed around the puncture and was beginning to ooze and drip from her fingers creating a strangely biblical quality to our bondage vignette.

Pia was shaking, shocked to the core. She wanted this, or so she said, but I was guessing that the reality was proving to be a little more agonising than the fantasy.

“No going back now my little Petronilla,” I said quietly. Of course, she didn’t reply.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. What a picture the little slut presented. Stretched out and nailed to the saw horse, her breasts had fallen either side of the wood upon which her torso was curved in an aesthetically perfect manner.

I was so erect, achingly so. With a sigh I put down the nail gun, and flipped out my cock so that Pia could see clearly what it was that would be filling her. Moving to my bound little girl’s rear, I could see a spattering of red where she had already writhed and squirmed against the nails, but my positioning of her on the slender wooden surface had been spot on. Her pussy was trapped and unavailable … but not so her peachy, firm ass.

I gripped her hips and let a long gob of Phlegm drip into the shady cleft of her cheeks and run slowly into her small, tight puckered hole. The way that Pia wiggled her bottom was simply perfect. Holding on tight I slowly fed my cock into her unprepared opening until I felt her give and the thinner membrane stretch around my swollen cock-head. I pushed harder against her sphincter and she mewed, arching away from the wood, only to grind her pussy harder into the jutting nails.

A final thrust breeched her defences and I slid my full length into her ass. Then, without hesitation or preamble, I sodomised the teasing little cunt.

I didn’t go easy or slow, but launched straight into a frenetic voracious pumping that slammed my body into hers, shaking the sawhorse, and rattling her already quivering body. Sealed inside the warmth of Pia’s ass, my unsheathed cock seemed to grow larger, stretching her abused back passage to accommodate the whole of me.

“Nghhhhooooo!”

“Oh, you dirty little cunt Pia,” I mocked, “Letting me, a stranger, fuck you in the ass like this …”

Sweat formed and poured from my body in rivulets, dripping from my head in the humidity of my basement. I glanced down to see Pia’s dark hair plastered to her head as each new thrust brought a fresh grunt from her molested body.

Eventually, I slowed only to pick up the pace quickly once again, this time with even more wild, erratic and uncoordinated thrusts, until abruptly, I stopped to pump my viscous ejaculate deep into her ass.

One or two more perfunctory thrusts followed before I pulled out, drawing with me a stream of cum that dribbled down her cleft and onto her inner thighs.

Beautiful.

I staggered a little, exhausted after such vigorous exercise. But Pia lay still. I moved to her face and knelt, pulling her head upwards by the hair so that I could see her eyes. Her lids were heavy, her expression pained.

“How was that for you baby girl?” I asked in derisive tones, before adding, “It’s almost 3am Pia, and so now I need to rest and think. But I don’t want to leave you completely pleasure free ...”

Another animalistic grunt came from her throat as she tried to twist her head and follow my movements, but couldn’t. I moved to the bag that had accompanied us from Pia’s apartment, and took out the large headed wand vibrator.

With a grin I pushed it hard into the rear of her body, underneath her freshly fucked ass to wedge against her pussy. A little subtle manoeuvring slipped the wand between her opened and bloody labia readying it pressed hard against her clitoris, whereupon I duct taped it into position.

“Bloody hell Pia, if you think me fucking your ass was an experience then you’ve felt nothing yet. This will cause you so much pleasure that it will be agonisingly painful. I don’t think death by orgasm is a thing, so I don’t expect you to die, not yet, but you might well wish that you could when this thing vibes you relentlessly for the next few hours!”

I plugged the vibe cable into the wall socket and switched the wand on. Flicking the speed switch to Ultra High I chuckled at the way you immediately shuddered.

“See you later Pia,” I mocked as I switched off the light and made my way out of the basement, leaving my willing little captive to enjoy her ordeal.

To be Continued ...
Well written and intense

The Guy

Once my bedroom door was closed shut and Pia was left two whole floors below me, gagged with her own panties, nailed to my saw horse and being vibed beyond the edge of reason, I exhaled like I never had before and flopped down onto my bed. I held the Petronilla text, that book, ‘The First Witch burned at the Stake’ in my hands.

“Do you really want to be burned to death like she was?” I whispered quietly to myself. I began to flick through the pages, thumbing to the juicy parts, the narratives describing how the hapless Petra was whipped through six Parishes, and how she was shaved and scolded and beaten and … fuck. Did Pia really want all this?

I didn’t know what to be ‘whipped through a Parish’ was, but a little research told me that the clue was in the name. Literally the victim was flogged through the path of a Parish or Town or whatever, and it seems the most horrendous lashing through just a single instance, but six of them … fuck, that was harsh.

How could I do this? Whilst moving Pia from her apartment to my house was easy enough, sort of, taking her back outside to whip her was not an option.

I took off my tee shirt and lay back onto the cool sheets. Pia, nailed and squirming, entered my mind. I wasn’t quite ready for getting hard again, not yet, but just thinking about the girl made my groin tingle.

A smile crept onto my face. I had an idea. Back onto google, and although I couldn’t find out exactly how many Parishes existed in Kilkenny in 1300 for Petra to be ‘whipped through’, I discovered that the main six Parishes in that City at that time, which was the capital of Ireland back then, were the Parishes of St Mary, St John, St Patrick, St Canice, St Francis and St Joseph.

They would do. Now I needed a suitable representation of those parishes, and I had just the thing in mind.

I was a Lurker. Not a great name I know, but I belonged to a (very) secure web site called simply ‘Lurking’. The 3,500+ membership was more of a community than just a site, and the members frequently posted pics of their real-life stalking activity, regularly sharing graphic images of girls undressing, sometimes masturbating and occasionally moving into the realms of showing a ‘victim’ tied and naked.

There was bound to be at least 6 members who could get to my house within the next few hours, wasn’t there?

I created a new thread, tagged a number of people I knew to live at least within my vicinity and then I said simply … “Victim secured and waiting for you in my cellar. Need to be here by …” I checked the time, it was 3:30am. “… by 7:30am. The end will be final for her, so do not worry about being discovered. Please reply as soon as you can, and if you can make it, then please bring your own whipping device. I need 6 more co-assailants, so the choice will be first come first served.” I pressed SEND.

Would that work. I hoped so. Having established a plan, or at least the foundations of one, I set the alarm on my phone for one hour’s time, and closed my eyes.

I heard the phone begin to buzz no more than a few short minutes after the ‘Lurker’s Post’ had been sent. So, when I woke from my light slumber and checked in, I shook my head and grinned. There must have been more than twenty people who had replied … I sent the first 6 my address (yes, I know how risky that was, but given the circumstances and impending predicament there were not many other options) and closed my eyes again, giving only a fleeting thought to the bound little cunt in my basement as I dozed for another hour.

Pia was incoherent when I returned to the scene of Pia’s suffering. Her eyes were closed such that she wasn’t aware of the other people now in the room, or at least she didn’t appear to be conscious of their presence.

The six Parishes of Kilkenny had arrived. Five males and a single female. They had each collected their name upon entry; St Mary, St John, St Patrick, St Canice, St Francis and St Joseph, and they were now all seated on my ‘spare chairs’ the ones you keep for when guests come round, you know the ones.

As soon as I opened the door to the cellar, I could smell her. Sex, blood and urine, a heady mix. The six were under orders to take a seat from the small stack and set it up at the side of the saw horse, while I checked out our victim. I know we were known as ‘Lurkers’ and that we shared fantasies and occasionally real-life picture sets, but when the six saw that Pia was real and waiting for them, I heard more than one quietly gasp.

The wand still buzzed as loudly as ever and the girl’s prostrate body shuddered involuntarily in response ... her apparent lack of lucidity told me that she been in that subspace like state for quite some time. Whilst my guests took their seats I moved to her rear, and it was a sight to behold. Somehow, she had wriggled and squirmed her way onto the wand, the head of which was now fully embedded inside her pussy. However, in doing so she had grazed her labia over and onto the protruding nails such that the wood was stained red with her blood. Not just blood however because thick, gloopy fluid had been ejaculated and was cloying around her opening, coating the wand and dripping down the timber. Underneath the ‘saddle’ area was a dark, wet stain … urine where the Pia had pissed herself.

My cock was hard again, so very hard, but from here-on-in this would become an event, and there would be a process to follow. With the six seated I reached down and switched off the wand, receiving no more than a slight grunted shudder from its victim. Peeling away the duct tape I slowly eased the bulbous head free from the clinging walls of Pia’s wide-open pussy, not that she would remain un-plugged, far from it. I had not been entirely idle during my repose, and now produced a length of wood cut from an old chair leg. Into it I had already gunned a sequence of nails that now produced a protruding head at one side and an exposed sharp point at the other.

“Should I show her?” I asked, speaking for the first time to the six.

“No, surprise her.” Came the clear response. So be it.

Without lubrication I edged the thick rounded half chair leg in between her sore, sensitive, swollen pussy lips and pushed the nailed wood inexorably into her body. If a girl that was gagged with a pair of her own panties could howl then Pia, now conscious once more, howled. A feral, desperate, panic-stricken wail into her oral restraint as I pushed the wood home. Inch by agonising inch until I could really go no further …

I moved to her front leaving the girl to jerk and writhe unable to free her bound body from the rigours of the nailed impalement, and I pulled her head up by the hair so that I could see her face. Pia’s eyes had rolled high exposing more than they should, of the whites, but revealing the exquisite pain that now engulfed her body and mind. She looked beautiful and for a moment I reflected upon what a wonderful relationship we could have had if only she had wanted to survive this ordeal.

I let her head drop and stood back. Picking up my note book into which I had scribbled some words, I began to read …

“Petronilla de Meath,” I intoned with as much ceremonial formality as I could muster, “You are imprisoned here upon suspicion by this Inquisition of having intimate demonic relationships, of consorting with the devil and with demonic entities, and of having conspired with lucifer himself, who has in turn possessed you such that your desire for your earthly form to be destroyed had become paramount in its importance. This is an act of heresy against the human race, and this committee of righteous souls represent the sacred Parishes of St Mary, St John, St Patrick, St Canice, St Francis and St Joseph. We will begin your punishing exorcism by having your whipped. Each of the Parishes will accost you in turn …”

And with that Pia’s fate was sealed.

To Be Continued ...

Whipped while nailed to the horse after a full night being wanded? Pia is now dripping with lustful sweat and tears of agony! How perfect for a true masochist. No prizes to guess which character I imagine myself as… oooh, the nails in that dildo, I feel every inch, every tear, every moment of sub-space, and now the Parishes are here, I look forward to my castigating with their whips—- beautiful whips!

:azote::azote::azote:

The Girl

So here I am. It's decided. I've decided. I'm going to die like Petronilla. Fuck. I'm mad. Mad happy mad hurting like hell mad going to hurt a lot fucking more mad.

Body screams at me.

Fuck off.

Body won't fucking leave me alone.

Every time.

I shift.

My body sweats its way over those nails. Over them, them through me. My fucking body. I....

It won't let me think..

It fucking hurts!

Pain everywhere...pain in my cunt...pain everytime I move...my fucking hands...ripping into me.

I want to.

Pain! It won't even let me think! Fuck this fucking body! I want this! Let me fuck...fucking breathe!

I can feel my body. Blood wet hands and cunt and belly. I love it. Fucking love it.

He's going to hurt me more. He's going to fuc...

Let me fucking breathe!!

Fucking kill me. Like Petronilla. Whip me senseless. Tie me naked to a stake. Burn me alive..

What the fuck will that feel like? I wan...

FUUUUUCCCCKKK!

Fucking body!

He can hurt me like anything.

I want to hurt.

I want to be Petronilla.

How?

How the fuck will he do it?

FUUUUCCCCKKK!!! My fuckinG CUNT! I..... FUUUUCCCCKKK!

In the forest. In the woods. He'll tie me.... Maybe.... Whip me.... Burn me....

Did I fucking worry about antibiotics?

FUUUUCCCCKKKK!

My body wants this to stop and to never stop!!!

I just want more...

I want him to come back and hurt me more...

I want him to whip me and to burn me...

FUUUUCCCCKKKK!

Okay, I’m sold now, @Peony ’s entries are much closer to my heart, pressing my masochist buttons full time. It is the delicious description of how she feels her pain, how her body betrays her mind, how despite the pain threshold still she only wants to be Petronilla. I feel @Fossy is doing magnificent work, but even a detailed description of 1,000 lashes by a sadist doesn’t move me nearly as much as the masochist’s detailed description of a single lash stroke- it’s sound, the pain as it cuts her flesh, the burning sting, and how that makes her feel (physically, emotionally, and sexually) that will always win me!

I feel sorry for Sadists, they miss out on the delightful agony. I suppose they get other compensations yet I truly know which side of the lash I want to be on

Yes I’m greatly looking forward to the whipping! May it be brutal and harsh!

Superb work, both of you!

The Guy

The Parish of St John.

St John requested that Pia, or Petra, as we had taken to calling her, have her gag removed. He said that he wanted to hear her screams, a request supported by the remaining Parishes and one to which I had no objection. So, ripping the duct tape painfully away from her face I reached inside the girl’s mouth and extracted the saliva-soaked panties. They came out followed immediately by a frantic coughing fit from Petronilla during which I thought she was going to vomit. I had noticed that she was beginning to shiver … a warning of the onset of dehydration, with a possible shock induced fever approaching.

Feeding her four antibiotic tablets would ward any infection off for a while and provide a refreshing drink for her parched throat. We needed our prisoner to be well, and lucid enough to endure fully what it was that we had planned for her.

With the medicine administered, our first Parish stood and approached the saw-horse making sure to show Petra the flagellation device that he had chosen to bring with him. I would like to say her eyes widened and she began to blubber, pleading for mercy, but she did not. Her face remained impassive, accepting almost, even when she gazed upon the short multi-thonged whip that was beaded with what appeared to be lead balls every few inches until the tip where the final ball ended the lash.

It would be devastating to our prisoner, but she uttered not one word.

“Before Petronilla de Meath is whipped through St John, she will receive the first mark of her demonolatry. St John will engrave her middle back with the word ‘Witch’”

As I handed the Parish of St John the small but razor-sharp hunting knife, Petra uttered the word ‘fuck’ with a quiet resignation. It was a very erotic moment.

With a nod, the perpetrator of the first round of punishment took the blade and placed down his scourge. Glancing at the way blood and juices had already pooled on the floor I realised that I should have put down plastic sheeting but it was too late now, and in any event my cellar was basic, concrete and stone everywhere with gutters running through it. I would simply have to jet-wash the whole area once she was gone.

Watching the scene unfold from my own vantage point at the head, I realised that despite not saying a word, our nubile prisoner had stopped breathing. Excellent. Wonderful. She was filled with dreaded anticipation, feeling some emotion at least.

Then she screamed and I knew that her lucidity was most certainly back in evidence. As St John pushed the blade point into the smooth flesh of Petra’s back, she arched and shrieked. The cuts would burn, but so would the nails from the surface of the horse, as well as those embedded into and through the chair leg that was pushed deep inside her cunt.

“What are you doing, what word is that …” Petra cried out, but why she cared I couldn’t quite fathom.

I watched as she tried to breathe through the anguish but as St John tore up the girl’s flesh with the required letters and her blood flowed, our bound captive found it increasingly difficult to do so.

W … I … T …

The Parish of St John moved with slick precision through the letters until the five required spelled the words across the slender canvas of Petra’s middle back. When he pulled the knife away for the final time and handed it back to me, the little bitch let her head drop.

Then the first lash came down.

The pain was very clearly immense. Wanting this, and then experiencing it were not the same thing. The scourge landed with a thump as the lead beads tore at Petra’s skin, searing through flesh to the muscle underneath. She opened her mouth and released a silent cry of pain.

“Be aware that this appointed committee is wary and knowing in the ways of the Unholy One. We advise you, Petronella, to accept your punishment as the only way to your redemption.” I was enjoying my role play now, as these words of inquisition seem to fall freely from my lips.

Petra opened her mouth to speak again which was when the second lash came down. This time her skin was ready for the burning pain and so offered up no protection. The girl was unable to prevent a cry coming out, and despite her squirming, could not turn in any real way.

“PLEASE! PLEASE!” she yelled, though for what she pleaded I knew not.

I smiled and nodded as, ignoring any plea, the assigned torturer began to lash in earnest, raising his arm to seek out the paler white flesh near to the ribs.

The lead beads and leather thongs fell across the carving already made into her back and I could see that the girl was struggling with consciousness. Then Petra screamed a scream that seemed to be of terror and of fear. Oh, how I hoped so.

The scourging went on and on, until her eyes dropped and then began to close. The violent shudders that had greeted each lash stilled to a brief, barely discernible, jolt.

At this point the lashes were at the fastest the torturer could make them, as he skilfully watched for her light breathing movements and as she tried to catch a gasp, St John would lash down again to stop Petra from doing so.

Then there was nothing. No grunting, no eye movement and only the shallowest of sentience evident. I held up my hands and the torturer stopped.

To Be Continued ...

Okay, I’m sold now, @Peony ’s entries are much closer to my heart, pressing my masochist buttons full time. It is the delicious description of how she feels her pain, how her body betrays her mind, how despite the pain threshold still she only wants to be Petronilla. I feel @Fossy is doing magnificent work, but even a detailed description of 1,000 lashes by a sadist doesn’t move me nearly as much as the masochist’s detailed description of a single lash stroke- it’s sound, the pain as it cuts her flesh, the burning sting, and how that makes her feel (physically, emotionally, and sexually) that will always win me!

I feel sorry for Sadists, they miss out on the delightful agony. I suppose they get other compensations yet I truly know which side of the lash I want to be on

Yes I’m greatly looking forward to the whipping! May it be brutal and harsh!

Superb work, both of you!
And today you get two posts Loin, one from each perspective for you to (hopefully) enjoy ...

The Girl

He's back... I'm hurting. My body slithering on the horse.

Rough.

Pulls the vibrator from me.

Fuck.

Who the fuck is he talking...

My FUCKING CUNT!

What the...

YEEEEESSSS! My body is screaming at me!! I want this fucking...so....much...

FUUUCCCKKK! What the hell is it he's shoved into me? FUUCCCKKK! Pulls my hair... I can't breathe... so much fucking pain!

I want this so fucking much!

"Petronilla de Meath,”

I can't tell what he's saying...

Whipping... yes he's going to whip me...

Yes... I want him to whip me...

“Before Petronilla de Meath is whipped through St John, she will receive the first mark of her demonolatry. St John will engrave her middle back with the word ‘Witch’”

My body hurt so much.

He's torn the tape from my mouth. He's pulled out the gag. My own pants. My drool slides down over my lips. I gasp. I choke. He's pushed in some pills. He's thinking ahead.

I just hurt. I just bled. I shook. I trembled. I looked up. He'd spoken. He'd called my body Petronilla. He'd said something. St.John.

I looked to the side. The cellar was full of people.

My body felt fear. Terror. I...

I knew what was coming.

What had he said?

Whipped through the parish... I know... that's right...through six parishes. Whipped and burned.

Mind racing.

Hurting body.

Fucking hurting hands.

I look at them. One woman. The rest men. Looking. Waiting. Their turns.

He comes to me, the first. Stands over me.

I can see his whip. To whip me.

He's over me. I can't see now. I feel it on me. Not the whip. Cold. Blood is running over my back. It doesn't hurt... not straightaway.

Now it fucking hurts. My cunt hurts. My body hurts. My hands hurt. Everytime I move I feel that thing in me. FUUUCCCKKK!

I want this so much!

“What are you doing, what word is that …” ... What the fuck am I asking for?

He's stopped carving my back up...

I look at him. At his whip. Little balls of iron or lead. For my back.

SHHIIIITTTT!

I never knew it woul....

FUUCCCKKKK!

Mind asking... how many?

FUCK! FUCK! It keeps coming.

I'm going mad.

I want it to stop and to carry on!

I want him to hurt me!

He's

FUUCCCKKK!

The Guy

The Parish of St Patrick

The room fell silent. The breathing of Petra was so shallow that it could barely be detected. That had been harsh, very violent, deliciously so, and now her back was shredded and bloody in the most stunning manner imaginable.

I needed to salve her.

Whilst this ‘event’ had been planned for only a matter of hours, I did actually have petroleum jelly and Antibiotic ointment in the house … and I had salt! The brine mixture had already been prepared, and a bucketful brimming with salinity was ready and waiting. Dipping a jug into the liquid I smirked down at Petra who looked at me fleetingly, her eyes begging me not to … or was that just my imagination?

Whatever … it was going to happen. Moving out of her eye-line I paused and held up the jug to the seated Parishes. “This will help to cleanse her soul,” I almost chanted. Then I poured and Petra screamed anew, finding a restored resoluteness to her voice as the salt bit into both the whip marks and the branded carving.

It was glorious. She arched and cried out, grinding her pussy on the horse and no doubt gripping the nailed wooden phallus between her thighs. There would be pain whichever way she squirmed!

The flesh and blood cleared from gouges in her skin leaving behind the open wounds, a brand from the Parish of St John.

I left her to calm a little before using my hand to apply a covering of Petroleum jelly and a coating of antibiotic ointment to the wounds.

Standing back at her head it was time to continue the ceremonial process.

“Petronella de Meath, do you reject the devil and renounce all that he has possessed within you?”

I was since rely hoping that she didn’t say ‘yes’, because that was not the point. The bloody little cunt did not disappoint. She remained silent allowing me to move to her and crouch by her head. Gripping her hair in my fist I lifted her face and spat a gobbet of phlegm into her eye. I could see the look of pain in her features as the thick glob dripped down her cheek.

“That is for your desecration of the human race, you abominable monstrosity,” I said in a low growl before letting her head drop.

In turn, and under my instruction, one by one each of the Parishes repeated the process. Crouching, fisting her hair, exposing her gaze and spitting on her.

“This is for the parish of St John …”

“… the Parish of St Patrick …”

“… for St Mary’s Parish …”

And so on until Petra was covered in the dripping, gooey saliva from myself and each of the Parishes.

Silence reigned, until once again I spoke.

“The Parish of St Patrick will now step forward and take up the mantle.”

St Patrick stood and displayed his whipping implement for all to see.

The Knout.

Scourge like, multi thonged and this one had metal wire wound round each leather lash. It was long handled but short tailed, meaning that its exponent could stand close to the victim.

Perfect. It would inflict equally as much damage as the implement used by St John.

Once again Petra, with Phlegm still dripping from her facial extremities, adding to her humiliation, her degradation, looked at the device with an impassive expression.

I nodded to the Parish and he took his place by Petra’s firm ass, the one I had so savagely fucked those few short hours ago.

From my position I could not see how ravaged her pussy was becoming but I assumed, from the girl’s lack of movement, that her body had created a natural anaesthetic against the maltreatment being dosed out to it. Well, if that was the case, we needed to do something about it.

I handed St Patrick the blade, now cleaned of its previous brutal incursion into Petra’s ripened flesh.

With a nod he took it and placed the knout down. Without warning he dug the point into Petra’s left ass cheek and began his carving. Scraping flesh and most likely some muscle with it he carved away, slicing the skin to form a large ‘W’. As he followed that with a ‘H’ Petra writhed as much as she could and screamed the cellar down … music to our ears.

The second Parish worked diligently as new blood flowed to streak down the girl’s thighs and flank, as W and H was followed by O, R and E.

‘WITCH WHORE’ was now carved into the atrocious cunt’s body, no less than she deserved. The girl no longer asked what the words said. It didn’t matter anymore.

The first strike of the whip caused Petra’s entire body to shudder from its limbo and pull upwards from the saw-horse frame. The mark of leather where her ass meets her thighs was clear for all to see, and hopefully burnt the bitch like hell-fire … which if the thrumming and trembling of her body is anything to go by, is most definitely the case.

“One,” counts St Patrick, who is evidently a stickler for timing and likes to count out the strokes. The next blow comes harder, lashing across both buttocks with an intensity that brings tears to Petra’s eyes, for which I have the perfect view from my position at the head, and a scream from her throat which is most definitely feral in nature.

“Two.” St Patrick grunts as another strike connects with her lower back, her body jerking involuntarily.

“Three.”

Petra squirmed and wriggled but new marks of the savage, wire-infused knout are creating a cruel pattern on the girl’s firm ass.

He wiggling and squirming continues but she has nowhere to go, and the stinging multi-thonged tongue of the whip licked continually at her body.

“Four …”

“Five …”

“Six …”

Rapid application strikes the breath from Petra as her lungs work frantically in their attempts to keep her conscious. It’s a sight that we can all evidence, and its stimulation is exciting.

“Eleven …”

“Twelve …” His enumeration was a low grunt now, lust-fuelled perhaps.

The next blow seems to be the strongest of them all, reverberating through the wooden frame and leaving the girl sobbing in her tortured bondage.

We all watch as St Patrick puts down the knout and slides his hand between her legs. Petra gasps as he pushes fingers, two I think but it is hard to be certain, against the small, still tight opening of her ass hole. He pushes and the whore’s body opens for him, as he inserts the initial fingers plus one more inro her ass. She seems to be accommodating him easily, but she finds a new resolve that causes her to fight a little stronger against the nails and ties that hold her in place.

The writhing whore struggles to steady her breathing as St Patrick pulls his digits out of the her ass with a thoughtless tug, and moves to a position by me at her head. He puts his fingers to her mouth and wheedles his way inside, letting Petra taste her own secretions.

Then, after the repugnant action is over, he is back at her rear.

“Nooooo!” The cry from the cunt is delicious as the Parish slides the handle of the whip into her orifice, leather filling her tight ass, pushing deep towards her bowels. St Patrick angles the whip handle into position to open Petra as much as possible, and then he continues to beat her but this time with his open palm.

The sound of palm on ass, flesh on flesh, is so very sensual, and clearly for the whore, very painful.

A spanking … debasing, demeaning … painful.

Blood from the incursions into her flesh flies into the air as he hits Petra hard over and over, each connection stinging the skin as well as pressing hard against the embedded handle upon which the girl remains impaled.

I watch as the little cunt cries, tears streaming down cheeks. She looks so erotically ethereal.

Finally, I raise my hand and call a halt. A gasping St Patrick ceases his ministrations and pulls the whip handle from Petra’s body with unceremonious vigour.

She grunts.

The punishment of the second Parish is complete.

To Be Continued ...

The Girl

We're all pretending. All playing a game...For them it really is just that. Fun, some interesting memories...For me, a little more...I've got the best part...

They were always just pretending. Petronilla was just a substitute for the rich, successful woman they all hated. They couldn't get Alice so this young pretty...oh so very fuckably pretty...girl would do. And they'd pretend she was a witch and she'd go along with it, and so would I.

I'd made my choice and now I was the lucky one. No more choices. They could do what they wanted. No ways out.

They spit in my face and play the game. Every tiny movement and the nails dig into my pale bloodied flesh. Every tiny movement and that thing inside me tears my vulva apart a little more.

My body is swallowed in pain.

I know I want this awfulness so so much.

And now I know what these people are. The parishes they will whip me through.

And now it's the next. Just one done. Five more.

Fuuuck I want this.

He's over me. Cutting me.

I don't car...

FUUUCCCKKKMMMMM!

My fucking ass!.

His whip is huge. I want to hold something but my hands...I can hardly feel my fucking bloody hands...now...now I can...

He thrashes me. He's ripping my flesh apart.

He can. I can't di anything.

My body heaves and screams and I hurt more and I want this...

I'm so FUCKED OVER.

He's killing me...

Four more!

Fuck yes!

I...I can't hold on like this...

I'm drowning. He's killing me...

This is so fucking perfect...so fuuuu....

The Guy

The Changeover

She doesn’t respond anymore, the cunt, the sensual monster, it’s as if she is numb to the world. Her body trembles and her breathing is still shallow, but it’s no more laboured, yet no less either.

I pause, we pause. The next Parish will be St Mary, a punishment that will no doubt contain more feminine craft and wiles than all of the others. But before that can begin, I need to attend to our charge.

Another jug of damning brine is poured onto her torn flesh. A split second of perception whilst the pain bites, and then …

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” The sound is equally as wild as previous cries, more so maybe as Petra’s body is being systematically taken apart. Blood from the carvings and cuts swills away to create an even larger wet stain on the concrete floor, and the girl judders and writhes, no doubt tearing her insides on the appalling phallus as she does so, which in turn only adds to her shrieks.

An atrociously vicious circle of torment.

We pause for another few minutes whilst I add the petroleum jelly and the antibiotic ointment, then I once again take up my ceremonial posture.

“Petronella de Meath, do you reject the devil and renounce all that he has possessed within you?” I state more as a pronouncement than a question.

Silence, but this time I wonder whether her taciturnity is as much from an inability to make coherent sounds as it is from conscious thought. I care not. It matters not.

At a nod from me, the inaugural Parish, that of St John, stands and moves to Petra’s rear. He scoops blood and juice from her filled pussy and stretched rectum and holds it in the palm of one hand. Crouching at her head and pulling up her face by the hair, he spits into the viscous mix and pushes it into the devil whore’s face whereupon he smears her skin in the diluted red gloop.

The Parish turns and nods to me, and his place is taken by St Patrick. One by one the Parishes coat her pretty features in blood, sexual juice, phlegm and fetid secretion until she no longer looks human, the thick liquid dripping copiously from her nose, lips and chin.

Petra is to be whipped through the Parish of St Mary, who now approaches the head of the girl so that she may display her flagellation tool of choice.

A split tongue leather snake whip, with a ridged pair of thick lashes each tipped with a knot.

Very brutal indeed.

But before the whipping of St Mary could begin there was a crucial change to be made. Petra’s back and ass were already torn asunder and the carving’s had been made. ‘WITCH WHORE’ is what they labelled her as, but there was little more to be gained from continuing to beat her in the same places, especially with so much more of such a delightful canvas available to brutalise.

The nail gun had driven the four-inch nails through the back of Petra’s hands and the wooden legs of the saw horse, enough to cause the point to protrude a little from the other side of the leg. I was able, causing the cunt much distress in the process, to hammer the point back though and give myself a little of the exposed nail shaft such that I was able to claw the nails free of her, now broken, hands.

Oh, the anguish this caused. Petra, with a new found lucidity, yelled and screamed and cursed in the most delightful manner until all four nails had been extracted and her arms, and useless hands, hung by her side, impotent and exhausted.

Cutting the cable ties was easier, but two of my Parishes had to hold our demon-cunt to stop her from simply tumbling off the horse. Carefully Petra was placed on the floor where she lay, on her stomach, unmoving.

Pulling her legs wide apart the wooden, nailed phallus was pulled from her. A little care was used so we didn’t destroy her labia completely, but equally there was no easy way to stop the jutting nails, both at point and head, from tearing even more at the insides of her womb as it came free. Blood oozed out and our little bitch convulsed once then twice as we freed her from this violent impalement.

Standing I took a second to look down upon her back and bottom, bloodied and carved with the obscenity, and my cock stiffened. She was a true beauty.

Under my instruction, once I had adorned the remaining, and now entire, length of the saw horse surface with projecting nail heads, the Parishes remounted our naked prisoner without fight nor objection from her.

Even when she was seated to the front of the horse and placed upon the nails she only grunted, grimacing as we let her weight drop.

Whilst she was held steady I re cable tied her ankles, only this time to the legs at the front of the horse, and then she was laid back across the thin surface so that she was face up. Now she cried out. I felt myself wince as the back side of her torn body came into contact with the wood and the nails … and for a second or two I thought she was going to vomit, but instead she pissed. Yellow droplets soon became a flow then a golden spurt as she released a full stream of urine causing us to hold her in a way that kept us clear of the stinking fluid.

I sighed at the additional stained mess on the basement floor, but as soon as she was finished, we continued to secure her. I’m certain that Petra knew what was coming as she did not dissent one iota when I pulled her arms down the wooden legs at the rear of the horse, and stretched out her shattered hands, and once again through the back of her devil’s paw, nailed her twice in order to secure her to the wood.

No crying this time. No screaming … just a long loud groan to greet the insertion of each new nail. Now Petra’s position was the reverse of her previous placement, but there was more to be added this time around.

First, I took up two thin lengths of strong cotton, each with an old-style iron 3lb weight tied to them. As I returned to the scene the Parishes had already hardened the girl’s nipples, making them ready for me to tie the cotton length around. More grunts greeted my actions when first the right teat and breast and then the left was pulled hard to the side, and so each time Petra’s beautiful breasts were lashed her weighted nipples would only add to the agony.

Now to immobilise her head.

As I moved to gather up my next creation, I heard a muttering from the six. They saw two fish hooks – I like the occasional angling expedition I had to admit, connected to a piece of fishing line.

Returning to the bound whore I placed the hooks, one into each nostril, then, for each in turn I pulled the barbed hook through the skin such that each side of her septum was hooked via her nasal vestibule.

Now her eyes were wide open and for the first time, through the horror of her smeared face, she looked panic stricken. I pull the twine taut over her head to open her nostrils wide and with it pulled her nose upwards.

The twine was then tied tightly around a length of wood that I duly nailed into the legs of the horse holding the cord, and therefore the savage barbed hooks in place.

The six stood back nodding, admiring … as did I. Petra looked gorgeous. Naked, bloody, pulled back over the horse, her breasts and abdomen exposed, and her pussy, torn and bleeding, now visible and temptingly accessible.

She was bound and hooked … literally.

To Be Continued ...

SHORT PAUSE ...
Our delightful Pia/Petra/@Peony has gone away for a few days, and so we will now enjoy a short pause in proceedings. This will give us chance to get our breath back, recharge, maybe even catch up on the story, before she rejoins us for the final onslaught!

Here is a depiction of Petra's suffering to keep us in the mood whilst she is gone ...

Witch Whore.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom