Preferred end of Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my fantasies the end is always death, since the idea of surviving with serious injuries like the ones left by large nails puts me a bit down and I prefer to imagine my victim to die rather than being permanently mauled.
However, since I am a kind guy, in my fantasies the victim is always consensual (often dying on a cross is a fantasy of her) or semi-consensual (with this I mean that she engaged in some behavior that she knew could end with being crucified... a bit like playing Russian Roulette: maybe you would prefer to survive, but you accept the risk of dying )

the preferred end of torture... is torture itself. The end of the torture occurs either when the tortured woman dies or when she confesses. If he confesses, there are two possibilities: either he does it to escape the punishment that awaits her or he is truly guilty.
In the first case the torture must continue. The condemned woman is lying to us to save her skin and so it is right to intensify the sentence, or she is really guilty and then she still has to suffer a lot.

In real life kink sessions would it be OK to use safe knife props and stage blood to simulate torture to death ?
Yeah it's not strictly pain play but it's fuckin SICK!!!!! :)
Of course that’d be perfectly acceptable. Also remember it’s your own fantasy that’s important and enjoyable for the rest of us too!

—————————

Me personally? I don’t want to be quite tortured to death, instead I’m taken through extreme torture and then given a rest period confined in chains in a damp, dark cell… then after a suitable recovery period it all starts again. My only respite is periods of servitude where I toil under the lash, only to face torture once again when I fail an impossible quota or just because my Mistress (or Master, their gender doesn’t matter as much as their terrible cruelty) wants to torture me again…

@wulf - I have science fiction style kink stories where regenerative processes are in effect. Or strange quirks of FTL travel that allow my torturer to kill me only to see me awaken in a few hours fully healed. Or a future distant world where genetic tinkering created a whole subservient slave caste, with a tiny minority evolved into a “torture slave” category who has incredible self-healing powers, but also a far heightened pain response so it suffers far more bit heals even from such torture as the rack or even crucifixion (if taken down before it finally expires.)

I also have a fantasy story where after an appropriate execution I can use information I gleaned from a necromancer that brings me back from the slave-ghost-realm, by re-executing myself and then transformed to return to my torturer who can kill me again - so long as the execution is a correct “slave-death”- ie a brutal execution like being whipped to death, BATS, broken completely by a rack, or Crucifixion. It can’t just be simple poison, hanging, or gunfire…

For my fantasy generally execution is inevitable but usually in my future, not the present. Like @Alisha_Executed , I’m the intended victim of my fantasy creations… mmmm

We should präsentiert her beauty ;-)
I respect Alisha's desire not to publish an image of herself. I wish Alisha would post an image of herself on a cross to share with the crux members, Kreuziger. In the meantime, we will just have to use our imaginations.

Attachments

• 1eeb7e4e.jpg
    1eeb7e4e.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 127
Ich respektiere Alishas Wunsch, kein Bild von sich zu veröffentlichen. Ich wünschte, Alisha würde ein Bild von sich am Kreuz veröffentlichen, um es mit den Crux-Mitgliedern zu teilen, Kreuziger. In der Zwischenzeit müssen wir einfach unsere Fantasie nutzen.
No, i mean, we should crucify her on a public place. After a long and intense torture.

Back
Top Bottom