Preferred end of Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’m another who leans toward keeping the torture going for as long as possible vs killing the woman (my preferred victim gender). But I’m not overly strict about it. I also like scenarios where the victim is released and recaptured weeks or months later for additional torture, where she is simply released with psychological and physical damage (though I’m not big on tortures that are overly bloody), where she is not let go at all but simply kept imprisoned, or even where she is killed — but ideally less so as the captor’s whim or for legal or religious reasons and more as a political or sociological warning to others.

So I guess I’m all over the place.

Tree never understood why in interrogation and inquisition pictures the target of the questioning is gagged. How are they going to tell you anything?!?!?!

They'll be eager to speak right after you remove the gag and temporarily stop the torture. The act of gagging itself is torturous, especially if it's particularly...imaginative. Additionally, a gagged victim, is more subjected to fear/control atmosphere.

There is no single good end of torture; depending on ... mood, and other factors which are can influence me (such as something I have recently read or seen), there are different ones. Still one which is recurrent and always enjoyable is torture ending with death through impalement, and with my raping the victim a final time simultaneously; she is anally impaled and I rape her cunt while she dies on the stake, or vaginally impaled with my taking her ass a final time. Usually this is in public before an audience, in which each male has a female slave with him. Most of the slaves are being taken from behind while they are watching their "sister" die on the stake; but some men prefer to have their slave a different way of course.

There is no single good end of torture; depending on ... mood, and other factors which are can influence me (such as something I have recently read or seen), there are different ones. Still one which is recurrent and always enjoyable is torture ending with death through impalement, and with my raping the victim a final time simultaneously; she is anally impaled and I rape her cunt while she dies on the stake, or vaginally impaled with my taking her ass a final time. Usually this is in public before an audience, in which each male has a female slave with him. Most of the slaves are being taken from behind while they are watching their "sister" die on the stake; but some men prefer to have their slave a different way of course.
Wowww yes!!!

Seeing that I will be the one receiving the torture I would want to be released alive and then brought back for more torture on an ongoing basis of torture and release

Hi there my fellow sickos:)
I have to ask something.
I LOVE the dungeon torture content here....but....I think that the victims in the pictures are all going to die......

Which brings me to the question

What do you like best

The victim bieng tortured and released alive and wounded or the victim bieng tortured until their agonising death?
I would also be one who would want to have the torture done on me. So let go alive so it can be done over and over.

I vote for the endlessly repeated torture as well, if I keep my fantasy and dreams close to a possible reality: To think of and to execute
cruel and lustful (for me) tortures on my female victim, to heal her wounds for weeks and to bring her back into my dungeon again. It is no waste
of a precious woman or girl and maybe more tremendous for her than a lethal ending.
If I only think of her fear, when I pull my naked victim on her chains towards the stairs leading downwards to the dark basement again...

But...there is an other aspect: If you intend to repeat torturing your captive, you will limit yourself in your cruelties and keep her in a healable state.
Whereas, allowing your fantasy an deadly ending, you could torture her beyond repair- and your dark fantasy has got far more options with other levels of cruelness.

Another end of the cunt's torture: meat-hook jammed into her cunt, the tip punching out of her above the mound of her vulva, and her hoisted up to die on it ....

I'll take option B every time please lol. Sometimes the torture itself isn't directly fatal, like if you're accused of witchcraft you're going to be racked for a confession then burnt at the stake afterwards. But if it's not such a formal process and you're just being interrogated on the rack for another reason then once you've told them whatever they want to know the obvious thing for them to do is to just keep cranking the wheel to finish things off. And if it's not an interrogation at all but a horrifically slow execution then the rack's going to be cranked until your body can't take any more.

I'm going to say both at the same time. For example, the victim believes it will be A for realism, but in fact it will be B. How? A Quantum Leap scenario for example. Or using this latest idea of using an avatar. Or no fancy tricks, just good old convincing of the victim. While B is preferable, especially for the ability to walk away then choose to do it again, it's always better to be believing it is A, by whatever means.

Back
Top Bottom