Go to CruxDreams.com
Light me up he did. I tasted battery acid in my mouth. My insides felt on fire as if hot needles lined the inside of my vaginal walls. That dam electric probe should have ended my pleasure. It should have fried my clit.
Oooh thst gets my attention!
I was not that lucky. I was in more pain than my life and wetter than I ever had been. When he shocked me the current shot through my body and seemed to cause the nails piercing me to spark. How was I still alive.
God I’m also pretty darn wet right now (miss Loinclothslave will respond to this hot stuff)
The cross was lowered and my face was level with his.

“No, please. Jake, I’m begging…”

It did no good. Of course he didn’t. He wanted me to beg. My pussy was more on fire and sensitive than ever before and his cock shoved inside it, lifting me up the cross and forcing my legs apart even though my feet refused to budge from their permanent position with the nails.
I mean this would get a 300 million year rock horny and it’s gender doesn’t matter
I screamed in pleasure and pain. Some part of me knew that the cameraman had moved close to me, recording a close up of Jake’s cock pounding in and out of me, my body being pounded against the wood and my back being shredded as it moved up and down against the rough surface.
Ok that’s a video I want
I felt his cum inside even more intensely now. I was still on fire, crying because of the intense pain inside my entire body.
Mmmmm so used, his cum burning my pussy….
When he was done I dropped and closed my eyes, too exhausted to open them. I knew I was drooling, I had cum dripping down my thighs, soldiers had gathered to watch me in my agony and shame and were laughing or making comments about how I was still wet.
And you liked them talking about your arousal like that, you seem to be into humiliation and so is this one
And I was ashamed. I had always been ashamed to be like I was. I was ashamed to beg men and even women to hurt me during sex. I was ashamed by the shocked or disgusted looks they gave me. I was a freak, a pain slut liked to be treated like trash during sex, who needed it and that disgusted me.
Oh we both know that shame very well’ but found a less fatal way out, although we’re both still young enough .., invitations please?
That shame was how I knew I would never live a long life. It was what led me to the army, fighting for a hopeless side that could not win. Knowing if I were caught, it would mean a horrible death. Who would want me? What kind of husband would enjoy a wife like me?

A cruel one. If I ever did have children they would be subjected to the whims of a sadist or just grow up with a mother who saw herself as shameful and had no self-esteem. What if I had a daughter and this was passed on? I wouldn’t wish this curse on anyone.
Hmm but if he was just a nice sadist?
I knew I had to die. I loved pain but I feared death. I faced my fear, I let myself get captured and placed myself in a position that no matter how much fear I felt, I couldn’t escape my deserved and merciful fate.
Merciless? Or is it merciful because you escape this shame? Darn deep read right there, are you allowed to make readers think?
Maybe I would go to some paradise after I left this cursed body. Maybe I would go to hell and continue my tortured existence.
Hope so for yiur sake, he’ll sounds great for us painsluts!
Maybe I would be reincarnated into someone who could enjoy normal sex.
Ghod forbid
Maybe I would be some animal or a pet, still lower than human. Maybe it was the fate of my soul.
Jackal or hyena? Vulture???
I never thought I would become so philosophical when facing death. I suppose a cross has different effects on everyone. My body orgasmed, I felt pleasure and pain in heights I never dreamed of while Staci simply hung next to me, constantly moaning, feeling nothing but burning muscles. I wondered briefly what her reason for joining up was. Was she simply a snuff slut?
That’s not nice, she may prefer to be called a snuff Orono?
The night before our execution she was so wet and came so easily on my tongue, swallowed so much cum and begged to be fucked in the as because she never had been before. Was she a true believer in the cause and had just been scared to take her pill and end it? Either way, she ended up here, living and dying a nightmare. I wouldn’t have a chance to ask her. I wouldn’t last the night.

Jake’s back was to me and when I finally cracked my eyes open I saw the knife he had sheathed on his belt behind his back. That blade was going to cut me open and turn me into a literally piece of dead meat. The thought terrified me.

Now he had a whip in his hand. A short cat o nine whip with small bone chips or pebbles attached.
Ohhh maybe candidate for a new favorite cat?
I lifted my head up and turned it to my right, hoping to protect one side of my face. I doubted he would hit my face but the instinct to cover up was there.

He said nothing and I kept my eye on him, despite fearing for my face.

That evil grin.

He said nothing. He just began whipping. He focused on my breasts and I felt the skin being torn. It was like nothing I had ever felt. It was a different burn from the electricity. When the rough leather and hard chips hit my nipples I screamed from my raw throat and thrashed like an animal.
Oh Ghod, I need to taste that whip
I begged for death.
Always a good sign during a whipping
When he began focusing on my belly I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t lift myself. I couldn’t scream anymore. I didn’t feel pleasure anymore. He had broken me.
Not quite, I read ahead
I couldn’t feel my pussy at all or the warmth that accompanied my pain. I was being truly stripped. My world was that leather and bone, ripping my skin.
Definitely need to try one, any reselling available?
Then he hit between my legs and I did lift. I howled. I saw the ceiling for a moment then dropped back down.
Aaaaa sweet bit, did you cum?
My head dropped and I saw my front covered in blood. I wasn’t sure if my nipples were still attached to my breasts.
Superb brutality Gav
There was just too much blood. The inside of my thighs were bleeding. My torso was burning. This must be what witches felt at the stake. I couldn’t feel my arms or feet though. They were dead to me.

I was breathing strangely. My abdomen was flexing unevenly.

I tore my eyes away from the ruin of my body and met my brother’s eyes.
Brother?? Plot twisterino
“If you ever loved me, end this. I am begging you.” I said with as much strength and breath as I could muster. He was close enough to hear me.

A quick moment of softness flitted across his face. It was gone quickly, but I saw it.

He pulled the knife from behind his back.

He approached me and placed the tip to my belly. Then he shook his head and walked away.
So he’s a real sadistic prick, shouldn’t have teased him growing up
I tried to scream out but I couldn’t. I thought he would leave me like this.

Instead he placed the knife on the table and another soldier handed him something.

It was a large sledgehammer.
Such an awesome mercy/- shattering her thighs, a bizzare mercy to the uninitiated
He moved slowly towards me, lifted the hammer and swung.

The bones of my shin shattering filled my body with renewed adrenalin.

He swung again and my other leg was broken.

Any pretense of lifting myself was gone.

The cross began to rise and I saw the entire room. The giant area was filled to the brin with soldiers.

Something was wrong. The pain was going away and I became very cold. I hated the cold. I couldn’t stop shivering.

I tried to breathe but I couldn’t. MY abdomen wouldn’t expanded. My body wouldn’t give. My lungs…I began wheezing. No…this was wrong! Why couldn’t I breathe? I tried to lift myself but I felt nothing. I looked at my legs and saw they were not just broken but hopelessly shattered. I was a broken doll.
Fabulous, broken doll
I had known pain but this wasn’t right. I needed to breathe. I tried to scream but only a wheeze came out. Every time I tried to breathe it became worse. My chest wouldn’t expand! My lungs were trapped! Help…

Darkness. Terrifying darkness. When the light was gone I was dead. I didn’t want to die but my chest hurt. Why wouldn’t my lungs work.

Oh god, the darkness…

The end.
That was such a powerful Read , I really felt this one as I quite often do with your stuff. you’re pretty darned gifted mate

Th
Oooh thst gets my attention!

God I’m also pretty darn wet right now (miss Loinclothslave will respond to this hot stuff)

I mean this would get a 300 million year rock horny and it’s gender doesn’t matter

Ok that’s a video I want

Mmmmm so used, his cum burning my pussy….

And you liked them talking about your arousal like that, you seem to be into humiliation and so is this one

Oh we both know that shame very well’ but found a less fatal way out, although we’re both still young enough .., invitations please?

Hmm but if he was just a nice sadist?

Merciless? Or is it merciful because you escape this shame? Darn deep read right there, are you allowed to make readers think?

Hope so for yiur sake, he’ll sounds great for us painsluts!

Ghod forbid

Jackal or hyena? Vulture???

That’s not nice, she may prefer to be called a snuff Orono?

Ohhh maybe candidate for a new favorite cat?

Oh Ghod, I need to taste that whip

Always a good sign during a whipping

Not quite, I read ahead

Definitely need to try one, any reselling available?

Aaaaa sweet bit, did you cum?

Superb brutality Gav

Brother?? Plot twisterino

So he’s a real sadistic prick, shouldn’t have teased him growing up

Such an awesome mercy/- shattering her thighs, a bizzare mercy to the uninitiated

Fabulous, broken doll

That was such a powerful Read , I really felt this one as I quite often do with your stuff. you’re pretty darned gifted mate
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom