Privacy And Anonymity On Your Computer?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fantasmo said
"Actually MalWareBytes looks at the IP address, so it needn't be CruxForums what is causing 193.169.40.4 to be on MalWarebytes block list!
There are 23 domains on this same IP address!
One of them probably is hacked."

Most of the sites with that address are adult sites.

Spybot is in fact one of the main contenders as well.
Thanks for posting the corrected link but fixing the original post and replies with quotes might prevent people from following them and potentially get infected.

So is Malwarebytes, but Much more effective, I use spybot as well. IT Professional here...

I use both, never a problem in here, Thank-you moderators!

Spybot is in fact one of the main contenders as well.
Thanks for posting the corrected link but fixing the original post and replies with quotes might prevent people from following them and potentially get infected.

OK

The day i institute a virus in here, I'll hold the nail to my wrist,

Fantasmo said
"Actually MalWareBytes looks at the IP address, so it needn't be CruxForums what is causing 193.169.40.4 to be on MalWarebytes block list!
There are 23 domains on this same IP address!
One of them probably is hacked."

Most of the sites with that address are adult sites.

Good call Mess!

Malwarebytes, also updates daily, try it?

Fantasmo reported strange links occurring in messages from other members. This is a growing problem on the web. There is no definitive answer that I can see at the moment. Words at random become hyper links to all sorts of sites. I would guess these are planted by spammers on sites like this. Connie recently deleted spam from Russia which contained lots of pics!..clicking on them very probably downloads the virus/malware onto your computer. Please do not be tempted to look at spam. The best advice I can see is to use the Malware or Spybot prog on your computer if another member sees links in your messages.

Do you feel free in Russia kind sir?

Why I ask, I saw on the web, a rock band was sent to the gulog, for protesting Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague.....

I am sorry, if I offended anyone?

Use anti-virus software. May be paid as $5 per month - not a big price for the security.
just like me. We in our country have providers with Spamfilters and thus CruxForums (deployed in my country) too.
I use telebanking and if I have a virus in my computer I will be warned or banned. that's why I have Eset NOD 32 spam and virus protecting (cost € 18 a year and virus and spamfree is guaranteed)

Back
Top Bottom