Go to CruxDreams.com

Rupert_137

Magistrate
Punishments in Ancient China

There are many picture sequences and comics about the special punishments common in ancient China, but few stories detailing what happened.

An intensive example is provided by the picture story '1919 – Imperial China' by Ruoliuming (execution by Ling Chi)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/1919-by-ruoliuming.722/

Eulalia also wrote a short beating story that inspired me to write an equally short sequel. Both texts or a follow-up link can be found below:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/girls-judicial-flogging.8487/post-567718

I will try to fill in the gap here a bit and start with a story where a young woman, our sad heroine Milang Maolu, suffers a ride on the wooden donkey in ancient China. But it begins with a beating scene in the court...

Xiaobian - The Horrific Ride

Xiaobian 1-01.jpg Xiaobian 1-02.jpg

Introduction

We are in the middle of the 18th century in the period of the Qing Dynasty in China.
There were horrific punishments... Particularly horrible was the execution by Ling Chi, the thousand cuts.
But there were special corporal punishments especially for women, among which the ride on the wooden donkey, Xiaobian, was the best known and certainly also the most terrible, because there was a special mechanism that brutally tortured the genital area when riding on the wooden donkey.
In order to force testimonies in court, a special form of caning with long, flat wooden boards was also used...

The story begins tomorrow...

Last edited:
Chapter 1 – Painful Interrogations

Milang Maolu was 20 years old, a beautiful, young, marriageable woman, but instead of lying happily in her lover's arms, she stood terrified before a provincial court. The trial was short because there were witnesses who heavily incriminated her... The only thing missing was her confession...

The young Chinese woman had given herself to her lover, although her parents had promised her to another, much older man whom she didn't love, whom she didn't even find sympathetic; and yet the two families had decided the marriage over her head. But her intended husband first went on a business trip. Milang Maolu felt sadness, anger and despair and fled into the arms of her true lover.

The lovers had repeatedly met near a small temple where young women asked for fertility and the happiness of children. For Milang Maolu, this seemed a fitting and inconspicuous place, since her lover held the key to a small hut in the nearby forest. But a temple priest became suspicious and followed the girl, who after her short prayers always took the path to the forest instead of going back where she had come from.

"Do you admit meeting a man in the hut to commit fornication?" The young Chinese woman was startled from her thoughts by the judge's voice... "No... We didn't sin … we were just chatting up the hut..."

"Oh I see ... just chatting and talking," the judge said amused.

"Then we'll bring the young lady to a painful realization... Start with a dozen strokes of the stick!" Milang Maolu looked around in shock as five men approached her and pulled her to the ground.

"C'mon you whore, show us your sweet bare ass!" a guy told her with a grin.

What followed was not only brutal and extremely painful, it was also very humiliating. Two court ushers, supported by three young lads as apprentices, forced the accused to lie stretched out on her stomach on the cold floor. The men immediately opened her trousers and tore them down from the hips to the young woman's thighs; the long panties followed. The young Chinese woman protested, but all she got was malicious laughter.

Her beautifully rounded buttocks with its delicate, light skin was quickly stripped and exposed to all attacks without protection. The two court ushers immediately began beating Milang Maolu's buttocks from both sides with long sticks that were flattened at the end, while the three boys held her arms stretched to the sides and her legs closed.

Even the loud clapping made the young woman startle, but the intense pain that followed each blow made her cry out loud. Undeterred, the guys continued to beat her beautiful, soft ass with great force, which trembled with every hit, first turning pink, soon dark red and finally purple. The court ushers took it in turns to slap her ass cheeks from left and right, as if beating tough meat to make it tender and tasty. (This is a caning known as gonjang in Korean).

Xiaobian 1-03.jpg Xiaobian 1-04.jpg

Milang Maolu screamed and gasped, desperately trying to break free, but the three judicial apprentices held her with strong hands and laughed at her futile attempts as well as her terrible suffering.

When the defendant finally survived the first set of 12 strokes, she was moaning, her ass was burning hot and flooding with screaming pain.

"Now do you want to make a full confession, Miss Milang Maolu? Or do I have to order the beating to continue?"

"No, no! No more hitting, please... I confess! Yes... I fornicated with a man in the forest hut..."

"It's good that you're insightful... And who is your lover?" "I... I promised not to betray him..."

"The court cannot accept that... I'll give you time to think seriously!" The judge turned to the court ushers: "The next twelve strokes!"

The second set of beatings was even worse than the first, Milang Maolu's beautiful, firm girl's bottom was already injured to the core. The young woman whimpered more than she screamed, but every further blow drove loudly slapping deep into her ass cheeks and literally exploded the pain in her buttocks.

When she finally survived the second set of beatings in agony, her will was almost broken, but her love was stronger than any reason. "Who is your lover?" Although her sweet ass was on fire and she could barely walk, she tearfully replied, "Oh no, I can't betray my lover, he blongs to a respected family... Please punish just me, only me!”

"Don't worry, you'll get your just punishment... But we can't take your lover's family into account!" The judge was visibly annoyed by the stubbornness of the defendants and ruled: "The court session will be adjourned for an hour to allow the adulteress to serious questioning!”

Milang Maolu was led through hallways to a cold, gloomy room that immediately frightened her, for everywhere she saw tools and devices designed to cause pain. The young woman had to strip naked, then she was tied to a frame with her arms and legs stretched out wide. Her back and aching buttocks were pushed to the iron bars while a bailiff stood in front of her with a whip. Milang Maolu trembled with fear, cold and shame.

The judge stood by and asked her one last time for the name of the man she had sinned with. But the defendant just shook her head.

Xiaobian 1-05.jpg

The bailiff raised his arm and struck. With a hiss, the whip ran across the young woman's stomach and drew a burning red welt there. Milang Maolu gasped and groaned; the pain was really intense and searing.

She had scarcely collected herself when the man hit her with the whip again, hitting her stomach again. The young woman threw back her head, her breasts bounced, she tugged at her ropes, then writhed in pain on the iron frame.

"Two!"

And again the whip howled and hissed over her delicate skin.

It followed blow after blow, sometimes her stomach, sometimes her thighs were marked with fiery traces. But Milang Maolu was determined not to betray her lover, even if she had to go through hell.

After the seventh lash, she was asked about her lover again. "Oh, please, I can't say it..."

The judge angrily ordered: "Then whip her tits, which has often loosened a woman's tongue."

"Oh no! Not my breasts please!" But the bailiff grinned at her and hit her boobs. The strap sped maliciously above her two soft, particularly sensitive curves.

Her tits jerked and trembled under the force of the leather, then sprang back as if released. Her tits quickly covered with a fiery red line.

The young Chinese woman cried out shrilly, the pain was much too intense. She gasped and moaned, but the bailiff gave her no rest. And once more he hit her breasts, which jumped wildly. Milang Maolu shrieked again.

The man with the whip stared luckily at her breasts and said, "Your tits look even nicer with those red welts ... and even more exciting... And look at how your teats have happily pricked up … your nipples are begging for the next lash!"

The bailiff concentrated for a moment, then struck again. And again the leather strap raged over the lovely boobs of the young sinner. This time the whip caught the young woman's left nipple, causing the sensitive bud to bleed. Her scream echoed through the court's torture chamber; then she hung powerless, panting, tied to the rack. “Ten!”

Xiaobian 1-06.jpg

"I've hit the spot!" The bailiff laughed maliciously.

"Oh, please stop hurting my breasts," Milang Maolu pleaded.

The judge didn't give up. "Are you going to finally call us your lover, or do I have to keep having your tits whipped?"

"No, don't beat my boobs anymore, please... His name is... Pu Lian Wu..." she whispered through tears. Thighs, stomach and breasts hurt so much and the badly hit nipple throbbed with pain.

"Why not earlier?" She had betrayed her lover, which hurt her heart, because she knew that he was now threatened with public humiliation and severe corporal punishment. However, Milang Maolu also realized that she could not withstand the judicial torture indefinitely.

The young woman was untied and struggled to stay on her feet. It was even harder for her to put her clothes back on because of the burning welts from the whip and her violently painful, violet-colored bottom. She was led back into the courtroom, her butt hurting badly with every step.

Last edited:
'Extramarital sex my ass!' thought Milang Maolu. 'More like extra big troubles... two of them.' :tits:

Thank you for writing an Imperial China story, there are too few of them in English. Boy do they take a dim view of fornication...

'Extramarital sex my ass!' thought Milang Maolu. 'More like extra big troubles... two of them.' :tits:

Thank you for writing an Imperial China story, there are too few of them in English. Boy do they take a dim view of fornication...
Fornication and premarital sex were minor offenses, Milang Maolu would have gotten away with a caning for that...
Breaking the marriage vows was more serious, even if the parents had made the vows.
This was like adultery and was not accepted in any patriarchal society, since it allowed the child of a (former) lover to be foisted on the (subsequent) husband. In any way, this required deterrent public punishment...

Chapter 2 – The Judgment and the Night in Prison

The young woman was supposed to kneel before the court assembly to announce her verdict. After a brief discussion with his court officials, the judge announced the judgement: "The Imperial Court has passed a verdict: For repeated fornication and malicious breach of marriage vows, we sentence Milang Maolu to xiaobian, the ride on a wooden donkey over the distance of 1000 bu 步 (Chinese length measure, about one English mile) through the streets of our city. The sentence will be carried out tomorrow!”

Milang Maolu froze upon hearing the verdict. But then the judge added: "All the jewelry found on the convict will be confiscated by the emperor... Because the court must assume that this jewelry was acquired through inadmissible fornication or was used for seduction.

She began to tremble and cry because Milang Maolu guessed what awaited her. She had once seen a woman riding a wooden donkey in agony and she felt great fear. But first she was taken to a prison cell and locked up there. And before the day of her public punishment began, she was to experience more horrors...

Xiaobian 1-07.jpg

After eating a thin soup for dinner with a bowl of rice, she pursued her gloomy thoughts. She thought of the pain she had suffered and was still feeling, and she shuddered at the dreadful suffering that awaited her. Suddenly she heard many footsteps in the hallway, coming closer. She was even more shocked when her cell door was opened.

Four prison guards entered with torches in hand, staring expectantly at the frightened young woman. They quickly got to the point: "You are an adulteress, you must also serve us," one said. Milang Maolu tightened her knees, pressed her arms and legs to the body and crouched on the floor. Then she just stammered: "No, no, please don't!"

"Now don't be shy, you know exactly what we want... If you do it voluntarily, we don't have to hurt you..."

"No, please don't... You mustn't ask for that!" But the men just laughed dirty.

"Come on, let's grab her... And down with her clothes!"

Milang Maolu was undressed and dragged onto a solid bunk in her cell, which obviously wasn't just for sleeping. The men spread her arms and legs to tie them to the four posts of the bed. Completely helpless she was at the mercy of the guys.

Xiaobian 1-08.jpg

Although Milang Maolu begged and pleaded to be left alone, she was raped by the four guards one by one. Although the guys weren't particularly rough or even vicious, the young woman suffered terribly. Her beaten buttocks hurt on the hard wood, as did her whipped breasts, which the rapists repeatedly formed, pressed, and kneaded.

Milang Maolu felt great disgust and deep shame, but she still tried to endure the rapes stoically, but her buttocks and breasts hurt too much. She was glad when the first groaned and gave way to the next man who immediately threw himself on top of her, edging between her legs, penetrating and pumping into her until he squirted his semen deep into her womb with pleasure. Her pussy was already overflowing but the third and fourth man followed... She found the kisses that were forced upon her particularly disgusting.

It seemed to take an eternity, her vagina started to burn from all the use, her breasts began to ache under her intrusive, rough hands... Then finally she got over it. She was untied and allowed to clothe herself scantily.

"That was a nice fuck with you!" One guy said in farewell. "Have fun donkey riding," scoffed another. A little later the guys were gone. Milang Maolu doubled over, sobbing and lay there crying. She felt dishonored, abused and deeply defiled.

The young woman had just cried herself to sleep when she was rudely awakened. The bailiff who whipped her entered her cell along with an officer and a guard.

"We have to ride you on and widen your lap before you get on the donkey," said the first, grinning wickedly. And the officer said: "As an adulteress and whore you should already pay for your sins tonight..."

Milang Maolu knew right away that these men had really bad intentions; they didn't just want their usual fun with the girl like the guys before...

"Oh, no, please leave me alone!"

"Prepare her!" the officer ordered the other two men.

The young sinner was tied with her legs and arms outstretched to a hastily brought bench with a cruciform frame behind her. Everyone could see that her pussy was still dripping cum.

"Time to atone, whore! I see you've already had fun with the guards..."

"I was raped," the young woman tried to apologize.

"Spare us your vicious accusations, bitch!" the officer yelled at her.

"You will serve us with your mouth first... Show us that you are a good whore," demanded the bailiff. He opened his trousers and pushed his half-erect penis to her mouth. His cock smelled unpleasant, Milang Maolu instinctively turned her head off.

Xiaobian 1-09.jpg

The bailiff angrily grabbed her hair and first slapped both of her breasts, then her cheeks. "Do as we ask, whore! Otherwise you will feel bad.”

The young woman had to submit reluctantly, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. A little later she felt the head of his cock between her lips.

"Go on, lick and suck!" Never before Milang Maolu had oral sex previously, she was disgusted and had to choke. Then the man's cock continued to swell inside her mouth as the guy grabbed her head and started fucking his cock with her mouth.

He penetrated deeper and deeper with pleasure; finally he pressed his cock into her throat. The young woman gasped and thought she was going to die. For a moment she thought about biting the cock in her mouth with all her might, but she recognized her hopeless situation and complied.

A little later the bailiff relieved himself moaning in her mouth. "Swallow... Swallow everything!" he ordered and Milang Maolu obeyed, although she felt terribly disgusted.

When the man withdrew from her mouth, she felt miserable and deeply humiliated, but already the guard's cock was pressing against her mouth...

"Oh no, not another one!" thought Milang Maolu, but she accepted her fate.

Finally it was the turn of the officer, but he really wanted to see the girl suffer. "Hang her up by her arms!" he commanded.

And so Milang Maolu became hanging at the wall with chains on her arms, her legs spread by the two other men. And suddenly the guys had thin rods in their hands for hitting her.

"Whip the whore! She should ask me to fuck her!" And so the two men began to beat their thighs, stomach and breasts with their rods.

Milang Maolu jerked with each blow and struggled with her legs, but she couldn't escape the grip of the powerful guys. Not only did the whip blows ached, her wrists and shoulders also hurt from hanging.

Xiaobian 1-10.jpg

"It's better if you ask the officer to fuck you," the bailiff reassured her. "I don't want..." Milang Maolu wailed.

"We don't like girls who have a stubborn will... Earlier I hit your tits perfectly and I hope you enjoyed it... Now it's your pussy's turn and be sure I'll hit an even more delicate spot."

They drew Milang Maolu's legs spread even further and the bailiff began hitting her between the legs with his rod. He hit her labia several times and the young woman screamed in pain.

The lips of her vulva finally were swollen, turning red and purple. She moaned in agony when the man in front of her said with a fierce expression, "Now the bud of your lust... Now I'll hit the spot!"

He pulled back her foreskin and looked down at her clit, then punched the small knot with precision. Milang Maolu cried out briefly; then she was choking on pain and gasped.

"Are you going to ask the officer to fuck you?"

"Yes... please fuck me..." she said tearfully.

"Say you're a filthy whore and repeat your request!"

Milang Maolu's will was broken. "I'm a … filthy whore ... please fuck me..." she said cowed.

With a wicked smile, the officer began to rape the chained woman while his assistants continued to spread her legs.

After squirting his semen deep into her womb, he pulled away with a grunt and left her cell. The other two guys freed Milang Maolu out of her predicament and left her crying.

Her heart was still pounding, her vagina was burning, her breasts were pounding, cum was dripping out of her stinky pussy and she could still taste sperm on her tongue. Now she really felt like a filthy whore...

The young woman listened anxiously to every sound. She couldn't forget the bad experiences of the last few hours, the approaching morning caused even greater worries; sleep was out of the question.

Last edited:
Chapter 3 – The Preparation

After a short, restless sleep, Milang Maolu awakened. She felt weak and filled with fear. She drank tea thirstily, but ate little. Her punishment began that morning with the next humiliation and shame. The young woman was led out of her prison cell into a brighter room, where court ushers were already waiting for her. Again, all her clothes down to her underwear were ripped from her body, but that was only to be the prelude to a much more painful humiliation.

For her ride on the wooden donkey Milang Maolu should be decorated with little bells at her nipples that jingled ridiculously with every movement.

Two men forced her hands behind her back, binding her arms painfully and tightly together, and fastening a long, slender board behind their back on which her offenses and sentence were written. A third man showed her a box with little bells, Milang Maolu knew what that meant and shook her head defensively.

The bailiff grasped her breasts and began shaping and squeezing the soft tissue; then he pinched her nipples very roughly and rolled them between his fingers until they became hard and firm.

"Big, hard buds," he said happily, "and nice, firm breasts... But your tits must bow before the audience... I'll have to hang on heavier bells... These are for girls!" He called for his assistant, "Bring me the next size up, the ones for mature women… no, better the heavy bells for whores!”

Xiaobian 1-11.jpg

The assistant quickly brought another box, which the bailiff opened and showed it to Milang Maolu who was looking at the contents with confused eyes. “These bells aren't much bigger than the others, but they're significantly heavier. They will ring louder, they’ll force your boobs to hang down … and be sure, you will feel them painful on those naughty tits..."

Grinning, the man pulled out her left nipple; his assistant immediately wrapped a thread around her sensitive bud at their base of the areola and tied off the nipple a little with it.

"Tie her bud a little tighter... There, that will do!" The bailiff hung one of the chosen bells - small but heavy - on the tightened bud, while Milang Maolu watched in amazement. A little later her right nipple was laced and hung with metal. Now the bells rang brightly with every movement and at the same time pulled the firm breasts of the young woman down.

"Now your tits no longer stand up proud and cheeky... Look how your boobs bow humbly to the audience, as befits a sinner. These bells will ring wonderfully, but they are also meant to shame and hurt you!”

Her pinched nipples soon turned cherry red and began to throb, but to her distress they were painfully pierced on the outside of the lacing with a thorn.

"Just a prick," said the man with a malicious grin.

It hurt so badly that tears ran down the young woman's face. Milang Maolu looked horrified, as blood dripped from her nipples and stained the cords of the bells bloody. "Now those sweet-tinkling cups won't fall off your naughty tits for sure...no matter how hard you shake the bells."

Xiaobian 1-12.jpg

Deeply ashamed, Milang Maolu heard how the bells on her tits began to swing with every movement, ringing brightly. At the same time, she felt the weights yank painfully at her nipples, pulling her breasts down and rocking them.

"My God, the bells are too heavy for my poor boobs... And they swing far too wildly..."

Tightened so painfully, the bells couldn't fall off even if they swung harder, even if her pinched nipples went a little slack again. But they remained excited, hardened and throbbing with pain.

As an adulteress, Milang Maolu's inner labia were also exposed, pierced with thorns and shamefully hung with bells. The young woman cried out and moaned, but the weight of the bells pulled her stretchy labia far out of her vulva, and each step made the cups bounce, ring and tear at the sensitive lips of her vulva.

Naked and hung with wildly swinging bells on breasts and labia, Milang Maolu became dragged out of the courthouse, where the wooden donkey and the curious crowd were already waiting for her... she fought back tears. But what followed was to cause far more pain than she could ever have imagined.

Xiaobian 1-13.jpg

Two guards dragged her to the wooden donkey, from whose saddle a mighty phallus protruded, which should move up and down when riding. Even the sight of the devilish device prepared scared Milang Maolu very much, but she could only roughly guess what torments really awaited her.

The guards lifted the young woman onto the donkey from either side. Two more men pulled her thighs apart while a fifth corrected her position with hand signals until she was placed with her pussy right over the powerful phallus. Frozen with terror, the sinner offered little resistance.

Suddenly, the men pressed Milang Maolu down on the hard phallus that brutally pressed into her vulva and then very painfully further into her vagina. It hurt so bad she shrieked in pain and terror.

Xiaobian 1-14.jpg

Although the rapists had stretched the young woman's vagina the night before and lubricated it well, but they also rubbed it sorely. She was pushed mercilessly onto the donkey's saddle, the wood penetrating deep into her lap, making her scream and then moan in agony. Her arms were untied and tied to a wooden pole behind her back again.

Her legs were bent and helpers fixed the sinner's feet immediately to the wooden body of the donkey with a rope. Filled with terror and tied down completely helpless, there was now no escape.

Suddenly she saw Pu Lian Wu being dragged past her with his hands tied. For a moment the lovers' eyes met. Milang Maolu's eyes told her lover that she was suffering terribly and was begging for help. He looked down in shame because he couldn't help her... He was to be punished by witnessing the girl's suffering while shamefully feeling his own powerlessness. Not to help a woman in her distress, let alone a loved one, and simply to look on, that was a great shame for every decent man.

She quickly lost sight of her lover, yet she suspected that he would follow her path. Milang Malou anxiously waited for the donkey to move on with her and the built-in torture mechanism to start working, tormenting her lap. But that was to take a while and she was feeling more fear and tension.

The audience berated the young woman and reveled in the suffering that awaited her. Many men and women stared at her naked body. But while the men tend to enjoy Milang Malou's feminine charms, the women thought more of the piston that was soon to move between the sinner's thighs. The young woman wanted to hide from fear and shame, but she sat impaled on the device that was supposed to torture her pussy in public. Never before in her life had she been so afraid, never had she been so ashamed.

Xiaobian 1-15.jpg

Pu Lian Wu had been arrested the night before and brought before the judge. He admitted his intimate relationship with Milang Malou but claimed not to know about her betrothal to another man. The judge didn't let that go. The young man's fingers were pinched between small sticks that were quickly tightened by cords. Pu Lian Wu screamed in pain and admitted all his knowledge.

"She seduced me..." he stammered apologetically.

"A righteous man of strong character will not be seduced!" the judge replied. "But she will have to suffer for you too…"

Nevertheless, the young man was lucky, the judge released him in exchange for money from his family, but he had to be back at the courthouse the next morning. There the judge explained to him that he had to follow the 'procession' of his beloved as a penitent while she was riding the wooden donkey in front of the audience.

"While your girlfriend suffers the agony of hell, you will watch her and hopefully suffer anguish too," the judge said to Pu Lian Wu with a smile on his face.

Appropriately for Halloween, we experience Milang Malou's hell ride…

Chapter 4 – The Hell Ride

Suddenly there was a loud signal and the wooden donkey was pulled away by a live donkey on ropes. The wheels creaked; the hard piston in her lap retreated, but only to thrust even higher. Her vagina filled, but the wooden phallus pushed higher up, distending her vagina, bumping against her cervix and lifting the young woman slightly off the saddle. The ligaments of her uterus had to bear all the strain and her birth organ shifted painfully upwards in her abdomen. Overwhelmed by the intense pain, Milang Malou couldn't breathe. The donkey slowly rolled on, the piston pulled back again; but a brief moment of relaxation was followed by the next brutal thrust. The victim shrieked, but as the movement accelerated, she only moaned and panted in agony.

While Milang Malou threw her head back in pain with each thrust, arching her back and sticking out her beautifully rounded breasts, the young sinner gave the viewers a cruel yet very erotic spectacle, accompanied by the bright sound of the bells dangling from her nipples and from her labia. The bells tore her boobs back and forth by the nipples. But while she screamed out at first and later only moaned and gasped in agony, some observers even wanted to hear a pleasurable moaning ... that's how crazy people were.

What followed was a horrifying, slow, one-mile donkey ride through the provincial town where Milang Malou lived, which was to last for over half an hour... Luckily for her, she couldn't see Pu Lian Wu, but she knew he was pulled by a rope behind her donkey. And he could surely see and hear her.

Despite the leisurely pace, the phallus pounded incessantly and brutally inside her lap, splitting her crotch and thrusting deep into her abdomen. The young sinner was insulted, thrown at with faeces and rotten fruit, while the bells on her nipples and between her legs rang brightly with every push... But Milang Malou hardly noticed any of this. The pain in her abdomen raged incessantly; a fiery burning sensation inside her vagina was mingling with an exploding pain as the head of the phallus hit her cervix and lifted her whole body slightly out of her saddle. Her violently displacing uterus immediately ignited a dull but roaring pain that flowed and ebbed with the movement of the piston rod.

Xiaobian 1-16.jpg Xiaobian 1-17.jpg

Desperately, Milang Malou tried to use the strength of her youthful thighs to hold herself in a slightly elevated position on the devil's saddle, but soon her muscles trembled and she lost the tremendous strength that this required. Powerless and tormented by the pain, she slumped back onto the saddle and had to endure every hit of the phallus without any cushioning.

The procession, accompanied by judicial officials and guards, made its way through the city, from the Palace of Justice to the large square in front of the Provincial Governor's Palace. The wooden piston rod pounded incessantly and mercilessly up and down inside her lap, brutally and deeply pressing the phallus into her vagina and even deeper on, before pulling it back again. The pain was so intense with every thrust that she wanted to scream, but soon she couldn't breathe enough. All she felt was a roar of pain inside her crotch and abdomen; she gritted her teeth and kept moaning in indescribable agony.

The young woman's body began to protect itself as best it could. Her vagina secreted as much secretion as possible due to the strong stimulant, which at least prevented more serious injuries, but it only reduced the suffering a little, because the pain in her lap and abdomen remained unbearable. And almost unnoticed by the victim, but to the delight of the nearby onlookers, her bladder soon emptied and further on secretion flowed steadily from her vagina, dripped onto the saddle and flowed down the wooden donkey...

"The donkey fucks her and she’s cumming with pleasure!" the people shouted enthusiastically. But all she felt was agony.

Xiaobian 1-18.jpg

As long as she was not hit by faeces or rotten fruit, Milang Malou hardly paid any attention to what was happening around her, nor did she think of her lover who was following her donkey. Her pain was too terrible to pay attention to anything other than the rhythm of the ascending and descending piston in her abdomen, which, driven mercilessly by a devilish mechanism, determined her whole life for what felt like an eternity.

Pu Lian Wu followed the lover's torture donkey with terrible thoughts. He couldn't see much of Milang Malou, he could only see her head, which she threw back in pain with every thrust of the piston... But he could hear her screams and her painful moans much more clearly, and the bells on her tits, which kept ringing.

The young man suffered terribly, because the pain and suffering of the beloved burned deep into his soul. Worst of all, he couldn't do anything and had to silently follow the donkey, being abused and taunted by the onlookers. Because the audience soon realized that the viciously tormented rider could no longer hear anything in the intoxication of the horrible pain. And so they took out their scorn and mockery on the young man, who had to follow his beloved tied to a rope.

"How could all these people feel so much joy in seeing a young woman being tortured in the most horrific way?" Pu Lian Wu kept asking himself.

The road seemed to have no end. "Oh, no, the distance is far too long... I will not survive this torture... The piston will tear my crotch apart and destroy my womb." Milang Maolu begged for the end and for the donkey to stop at last; but there was no miracle and no mercy, she had to endure the whole stretch of the hell ride destined for her.

Finally they reached the large square in front of the walls of the governor's palace. The wooden donkey stopped, the young woman had survived her indescribably cruel ride. But she was barely sane. She felt so weak and the pain in her abdomen was so unbearable that she could not get out of the torture device on her own after being untied. She needed the help of two guards to get off the wooden donkey.

Xiaobian 1-19.jpg

Pulled down the torture device, the young woman immediately fell to her knees. She whimpered and moaned, unable to take a single step without screaming. Milang Maolu only saw thick blood seeping out of her vagina and running down the insides of her thighs, which were already wet with her own secretions. Her womb might have been destroyed forever, she might never be able to have sex without pain again, she might never be a real woman again... But for now, all that mattered was that the horrible wooden phallus had stopped pounding in her womb.

While her hands were tied behind her back again the bailiff suddenly stood in front of her and grinned at the terrified girl. "Come up, my dear, I have another surprise for you..." Milang Maolu was pulled to her feet and the man who had already whipped and raped her opened another box with two brass bells. "They are for you! Where you don't ride the donkey anymore, your tits can carry a little more and give the audience even more nice music.”

The young woman watched in disbelief as another pair of bells was attached to her nipples and her tits were loaded far too heavily. But she was far too weak to protest, or even to fight back.

Milang Maolu was dragged ruthlessly across the square, past many people who wanted to see her naked and tortured... Her six bells rang brightly, but the heavy metal tore at her breasts and even more so at her nipples.

Xiaobian 1-20.jpg

Every step was terrible painful, her legs gave out again and again. Still there was no mercy; two guards dragged her through the crowd by her arms. That was too much for Milang Maolu. Suddenly she collapsed, she no longer heard the excited shouts; it was getting dark around her.

When the young woman regained consciousness, she found herself in the arms of her sister and a girlfriend. She was given a blanket, put on a handcart and taken to a medic.

Is this the end? Not quite yet! A brief glimpse into the future follows...

Epilogue

Releasing the bells from her deeply constricted and pierced nipples turned out to be more difficult than imagined. When her blood finally drained back, it ignited a fiery tingle in her tormented buds, which soon raged and almost made the young woman scream again. But that pain soon passed...

The bleeding in her vagina continued for days, and Milang Maolu was said to suffer from abdominal pain for weeks... The terrible memories, the great pain... The young woman felt so deeply hurt, so horribly dishonored, so despondent and so sad. But she had survived the indescribable, public torture, she was young and she was able to heal physically, but the scars on her soul remained and she would never be the same again...

For months, the young woman hardly dared to leave the house for fear that everyone would recognize her immediately... Her menstrual periods stopped at first and Milang Maolu worried whether she was expecting a desired child from her lover or an unwanted child from a rapist, but she wasn't actually pregnant...

Milang Maolu's love and marriage plans had been dashed for a long time. Only five years later did she marry a widower who was a skilled craftsman and lived in a different place where the woman was not known. But it would be three more years before she became pregnant, giving birth to a healthy child, a girl. Finally she began to forget...

Xiaobian 1-21.jpg Xiaobian 1-22.jpg Xiaobian 1-23.jpg Xiaobian 1-24.jpg Xiaobian 1-25.jpg

The terrible memories won't let go of Milang Maolu

Pu Lian Wu had to live with the humiliation and shame of walking helplessly after the donkey carrying his tortured lover with his hands tied. He was spared further penalties because his family paid for his guilt. He married another woman but sent Milang Maolu a replacement for her lost jewelry and a letter apologizing and regretting her unspeakable suffering. The two lovers never saw each other again.

END of the story

Moral of the story: be extra careful regarding the clouds and rain :smileysex1: business, especially when you're in Imperial China! Thank you for the effort -- and there's much more to be done with the China setting.

Moral of the story: be extra careful regarding the clouds and rain :smileysex1: business, especially when you're in Imperial China! Thank you for the effort -- and there's much more to be done with the China setting.
Thank you for the kind feedback, Marcius!

Yes, Imperial China offers plenty of opportunities for intense punishment for those who don't follow the rules... :hollering:

However, it seems to me that I have already overstrained some of my readers with my (realistic?) description of Milang Maolu's hell ride on the wooden donkey - and this even on Halloween :(
Perhaps some readers would have liked it more if Milang Maolu had to 'suffer' one orgasm after the other while riding the wooden donkey instead of pure agony... But wouldn't that be a downplaying description of a really cruel punishment in ancient China?

Some background information about Xiaobian in ancient China will follow :)

Thank you for the kind feedback, Marcius!

Yes, Imperial China offers plenty of opportunities for intense punishment for those who don't follow the rules... :hollering:

However, it seems to me that I have already overstrained some of my readers with my (realistic?) description of Milang Maolu's hell ride on the wooden donkey - and this even on Halloween :(
Perhaps some readers would have liked it more if Milang Maolu had to 'suffer' one orgasm after the other while riding the wooden donkey instead of pure agony... But wouldn't that be a downplaying description of a really cruel punishment in ancient China?
It would be.

Sado-eroticism is a tricky thing anyway, and I think that even in the small CF community our preferences vary wildly between the 'let's keep it mild and voluntary and orgasmic' and 'Quoom was a wimp!' extremes. :devil:

In the context of Chinese tormented executions it brings us to the subject of lingchi, detailed images of which have lately been deemed outside the CF pale. Would a lingchi story with a judicious 'fade to black' before hardcore dismemberment be acceptable to the administration and the majority of readers? I think so, but the line here is blurred.
Some background information about Xiaobian in ancient China will follow :)
... which is most welcome!

It would be.

Sado-eroticism is a tricky thing anyway, and I think that even in the small CF community our preferences vary wildly between the 'let's keep it mild and voluntary and orgasmic' and 'Quoom was a wimp!' extremes. :devil:

In the context of Chinese tormented executions it brings us to the subject of lingchi, detailed images of which have lately been deemed outside the CF pale. Would a lingchi story with a judicious 'fade to black' before hardcore dismemberment be acceptable to the administration and the majority of readers? I think so, but the line here is blurred.

... which is most welcome!
Send a couple of such pics to the moderators then we can see and decide.

Xiaobian – Information and Background

Xiaobian 2-01.jpg
Image from "Chinese Warlords 3" by Feather

The 'Wooden Donkey' as a device of torture and punishment in ancient China (1)

A sequence of images from Feather's "The Female General" shows quite impressively what pain and suffering the convict awaited when she was forced to ride on the wooden donkey with a moving piston (above and below).

The wooden donkey (Xiaobian) was an ancient Chinese torture device specially designed to cruelly punish women in public. A female offender was placed on the donkey's back, where a movable, wooden, pottery or metal phallus protruded, placed right between her legs. Her own body weight pressed her down painfully, causing the phallus to penetrate first her vulva then her vagina and further deep into the woman’s lap. Her hands and feet were tied to the frame of the wooden donkey in such a way that she could not support herself or hold on and was helpless at the mercy of the cruel mechanism.

In the beginning there was a phallus fixed on the back of a donkey, which was later equipped with a devilish mechanism and perfected in its torture effect. The purpose was to torture a woman's genital organs intensively in a public performance.

Xiaobian provides as a modern translation from Chinese: pissing, urinate. What did that have to do with the torture on the wooden donkey? Did the unfortunate victims piss themselves in pain and fear? More likely it meant the discharge of much fluid from the bladder and the lap of the tortured woman, induced by the extreme and brutal stimulation of the ascending and descending piston inside her vagina...

The wooden donkey was traditionally pulled through the streets so the whole town could witness the pain and shame of the convicted rider woman. As the chariot wheels of the wooden donkey turned, the piston containing the phallus in the victim's lap pumped up and down with each turn of the wheels. It penetrated deep into the female's vagina, brutally thrusting into her cervix and withdrawing. The effect was extremely painful and humiliating at the same time for the rider woman was brutally and cruelly fucked by a piece of wood in public in front of a cheering crowd. Unevenness on the streets of that time also made her body rock and sway, which intensified the woman's pain.

As a rule, riding a wooden donkey caused serious internal injuries, especially at the entrance to the vagina, where the wooden plunger entered, but also at the cervix, which had to absorb the impact of the plunger. It also put a lot of strain on the ligaments that are supposed to hold the uterus in place as the uterus was being jerked back and forth from the deep, hard thrusts in the abdomen.

As the wooden donkey slowly rolled forward, the wooden piston moved up and down. When the phallus as the head of the piston reached its lowest point, it only penetrated a short distance into her vagina and the woman was able to relax a little for a very short moment. In order to securely fix the delinquent, the phallus usually never withdrew completely from her vagina.

As the piston moved further up, it penetrated deeper and deeper into her vagina. When the phallus reached maximum height, the vagina was overstretched and the woman's body was lifted slightly on her seat by the hard thrust into her womb. Her whole abdomen was plagued with excruciating pain from these very often repeated thrusts.

The type and extent of the injuries inflicted depended heavily on the nature of the phallus at the end of the piston and the drive mechanism: How deep did the wood penetrate the woman's abdomen? Was the movable phallus slender or thick; rough or smooth; swamp, rounded or even pointed? Did he move rather slowly or quickly? Were there thickenings, maybe even spines? Did the head of the phallus withdraw completely from the vagina into the vulva at the lowest point and then repeatedly thrust into the entrance of the vagina – that would be particularly painful and very injurious – or did the phallus also remain at the lowest point within the woman's vagina?

With an appropriate construction, the woman could perhaps even be stimulated, but more likely seriously tormented, severely injured, or even slowly tortured to death.

The piston foot, mounted on a rotating wheel, not only pushed the phallus up and down in the woman's lap, but also a little forward when ascending and backward when descending. This increased the stretching and stimulation of the woman's vagina.

Xiaobian 2-02.jpg
Xiaobian: The ride on the wooden donkey, on an infernal machine as a particularly cruel, public torture especially for women in ancient China (sketch)

Although the victim was bent over backwards in pain from the type of bondage and the effect of the piston shocks, and must have moaned in agony, onlookers could get the impression that the woman was even being tormented by her own lust while riding the wooden donkey. The moving piston forced secretions and blood out of her vagina with each thrust. Due to the incessant, mechanical movements, young women in particular could develop a lot of secretion despite the excruciating pain. If this flowed off the saddle of the wooden donkey, the impression could be reinforced for the spectators that the victim was being lustfully fucked by the donkey. This was particularly adopted when the victim was already considered unrestrained and indecent.

Xiaobian 2-03.jpg Xiaobian 2-04.jpg
Even mounting the donkey was extremely humiliating and very painful. But what followed was even much worse... (Picture series above)

When the woman convulsed her body in pain and tossed her head back, she nevertheless was moving in a very erotic manner for the onlookers, especially if she had well-filled breasts, which she pushed forwards and upwards in agony and yet provocatively with each thrust of the piston … as it was written in the story.

Will be continued tomorrow

The 'Wooden Donkey' as a device of torture and punishment in ancient China (2)

If the chariot wheels of the wooden donkey were 1 meter (3 chi, 尺) in diameter and there was only a simple mechanism, a complete piston stroke (up and down) would take place over a distance of only 3.14 m; over a mile (1609 m) , or 1000 Bu, 步 (1667 m) – as in our story – this resulted in 512 or 530 shocks of the piston rod, which the convicted rider had to catch in her abdomen. Of course this caused terrible pain in the area of the vaginal entrance, vagina canal, cervix and the uterine ligaments.

Xiaobian 2-05a.jpg Xiaobian 2-05b.jpg
The punishment riding the wooden donkey developed after a short distance into an indescribable hell ride for every woman... And she had a long way to go...

When the torture device was dragged leisurely through the city at about 3 km/h (2 miles per hour), a distance of 1000 bu (about one mile) took half an hour. The victim then had to endure one piston shock every 3.5 seconds, 17 times every minute!

Beyond extreme, acute pain, severe internal injuries with long-term repercussions may have been the norm - from painful intercourse to infertility — if the ordeal was survived despite heavy bleeding and internal injuries. Depictions where the woman only moans in shame and lust by stimulated, forced "pleasure" while being fucked by the piston rod - instead of suffering extremely - may belong to the realm of fantasy, the reality was much more brutal and indescribably cruel.

Xiaobian 2-06.jpg
Happy were those who were allowed to pull the donkey and didn't have to ride it, even if it was tedious and humiliating... Because for the rider, bump after bump followed in a cruel beat.

Xiaobian 2-07.jpg
In this picture you can see very well how the victim erotically writhes with every thrust.

The public punishment of women by Xiaobian dates back to the time of the Song dynasties in China (960 to 1279 AD), at that time still with a phallus fixed on the saddle, which 'only' impaled the woman as a victim bluntly and deep inside her lap but without moving. In the later Ming dynasty (1368 – 1644) the mechanism of a piston moving up and down was developed, in the period of the Qing dynasty (1644 – 1911) this mechanism was then further refined and 'improved' – in the sense of a very brutal torture, which, however, mostly did not end fatally. Our story falls into this last epoch with a sophisticated, hellish mechanism when riding on the wooden donkey.

Xiaobian 2-08.jpg
Sketch above: A cruel mechanism inside the wooden donkey, which was constantly improved over time, drove the piston up and down and thrusted the phallus on top deep into the woman's vagina. Fine adjustment options became available, thereby avoiding the most serious injuries, which in the beginning were often fatal. By changing the inclination of the piston when ascending and descending, the stimulation of the vagina by the penetrating phallus was even increased at the same time. More secretions flowed out her lap and smeared the phallus, but the terrible pain remained.

Xiaobian thus remained a particularly horrific instrument of physical and mental torture for women in China; which at the same time enjoyed great popularity among the spectators, who could observe the effects of each piston shock by the violent reactions of the poor tormented woman.

End of background information

is there a Chinese word for "Xiaobian", as a Chinese speaker I don't get what is this

I found a reference to the translation here:

Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary

xiǎo biàn 便 = to urinate, to pass water, urine
It just makes me confusing

'Wooden Donkey' = 騎木驢 in Chinese
so in my normal understanding, I won't connect Xiaobian 小便 to that of 騎木驢. except for the action of Riding on a Wooden Donkey itself will somehow force the victim to urinate when she was experiencing such torture.

anyway, your work is so inspiring on make me start to fill up my own's novel content

It just makes me confusing

'Wooden Donkey' = 騎木驢 in Chinese
so in my normal understanding, I won't connect Xiaobian 小便 to that of 騎木驢. except for the action of Riding on a Wooden Donkey itself will somehow force the victim to urinate when she was experiencing such torture.

anyway, your work is so inspiring on make me start to fill up my own's novel content
I found the conceptual connection between 'riding the wooden donkey in China' and 'Xiaobian' some time ago in the following article (original article to follow, italic font).
However, this article can no longer be found with today's Google search... So caution may be required as to whether the term 'Xiaobian' was actually used in ancient China for riding the wooden donkey.

Thanks for your critical question!

Chinese Wooden Donkey

What kind of punishment is riding a wooden donkey?
Why were Chinese ancient women so afraid of riding wooden donkeys?

In the "twenty four histories Kingdoms", to "ride wooden donkey" said the simple interpretation -- in the late Ming Dynasty, riding a wooden donkey props layout is this: in a piece of wood on a pole, tortured woman tied at the top end of the wooden pillars, and then let the wooden pillars alignment of women, let go of prisoners, female body falling, wooden pillars will pass through the female body, straight nose and mouth, until the last.

The brutality of Xiaobian really cannot imagine shows between the lines, to visit the site on how badly mutilated with. Shuttling back and forth in the tunnel of history, we finally found the relevant evidence that the wooden donkey was first used to punish prisoners.

Female prisoners were convicted, the police will take her clothes stripped the body tied up in nature's garb, separated from female thigh, a few people put up the prisoners all flurry and confusion, the Nagenmu alignment donkey back peg and let go. More people feel more frenzied, police will use the two legs of the female nails firmly nailed to the wood on the donkey, in order to prevent the prisoners because of the pain and struggle to escape. Finally, the four man carrying a wooden donkey with a female procession.

During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the structure of the wooden donkey became more sophisticated and improved greatly on the basis of the former. The wooden donkey is the main general willow carved fake donkey, installed in the flat car. Compared with the original simple wooden donkey, the difference is that the modified wood donkey back wooden pegs connected with some fine activities of organs, the organs of the role with the activities of the female prisoners in wooden donkey mobile body back and forth on the wooden pegs to twitch, female prisoners suffering physical and spiritual purpose. The prisoners will be paraded behind hung a sign, the sign indicating the name and origin of female crimes, in order to intimidate people, against the suppression effect.

Excellent riding a wooden donkey as a penalty is the starting point of the tool itself, but after hundreds of years of evolution and improvement, to the Ming and Qing Dynasties "wooden donkey" has become an extremely dirty women tortured way, naked male chauvinism become popular tools.

According to the history, the wooden donkey appeared as the first punishment between the two Song dynasties. The original wooden donkey was very primitive, and it was the most original shape. It is usually a long, round piece of wood, with four sticks or rollers acting as donkey legs, far from looking like an ordinary bench. With the bench shape of the only access is splat surface is not smooth, but there is a small arc, small slope as similar donkey at the highest point, this small slope has installed a two inch thick about more than a foot long wooden pegs, the log pegs erect. A symbol of the "donkey", so this kind of torture is summarized as "wooden donkey".

Back
Top Bottom