Go to CruxDreams.com
Anna's Flogging (II)

I am ruthlessly flogged from the front. Hissing, slapping... Again the whip bites viciously into my tits. The breasts tremble and bounce under the force of the strap; they protest so furiously that I have to scream. I feel hot fire burning on my skin and coursing through my boobs. Again and again the executioner examines my body as if he were looking for free areas of my tender skin without traces of the whip. But he won't find them on my breasts anymore... Why does he keep whipping my tits? I guess my beautiful boobs challenge him and the audience.

I can feel myself getting weaker. Even if I wanted to scream, I don't have the strength to do it now. Forty lashes, there's no end to it. Who can impose such a cruel sentence, who can enjoy it? But the audience is definitely happy.

It doesn't help, I'm tied to the post and can't free myself. I pant and groan, gasping for breath until the next lash hits me. "Thirty-three," seven more; finally, the end is in sight. There are angry shouts from the audience, but I hardly notice it anymore. Instead, my bladder is now making itself felt more and more urgently, stimulated by my fears.

Suddenly the fast tongue of the whip slaps between my legs, the hissing leather tears my labia apart and bites viciously into my intimate cleft. My whole body tenses, my thighs flapping, but they can't close with the shameful wooden spreader between my feet. The pain rages in my most sensitive femininity. I only screech briefly, then I'm out of breath, I moan in agony.

I can feel a few drops of pee getting my thighs wet. No, I don't want to piss myself; I don't want to give the executioner this satisfaction, I don't want to grant the public malicious joy. It trickles between my legs, but I pull myself together and close my bladder. I realize the executioner has found another weakness I can't protect. I feel so helpless, faint and vulnerable.

Still struggling for control and with the raging pain, I see the man with the whip in front of me, smiling mischievously as if to say "I've got you, girl!" I feel hate and anger. "No, attacking me with the whip between my legs, that's malignant and mean!"

He just grins and whips me again. This time he tears the strap from my left hip across my mons pubis to the base of my right thigh. I tense up, twitch and tremble, my tits jiggling. I have trouble controlling myself and not to piss again.

More tears flow down my cheeks and more drops of pee splash down my legs. A few drops? No, it's babbling before I can control it. Some pee runs warm down the insides of my thighs and it cools down quickly. But only the executioner seems to notice. His triumphant gaze wants to tell me, "See, I can conquer you." I nod resignedly and humbly lower my head. Yes, I am completely in his hands...

In the morning, when the guards came to my cell, I hastily drank some water, but I didn't find an opportunity to empty my bladder; now it's taking its toll. It was probably a bad intention to embarrass me... But no, I don't want to piss myself!

I groan and pant, gasping for air. It burns like hell between my legs and my whole front is on fire; from my shoulders down to my knees, I see red welts everywhere. I'm drowning in pain, but the vicious attack on my pussy startled me. The executioner did the worst to my breasts; I sincerely hope that he will finally spare my poor tits.

I look anxiously at the man with the whip in front of me – where will his next lash hit me? I wish I finally got over it. These forty lashes will not tear me apart, but they bring me endless torment.

The next two lashes hit my thighs, I twitch and my legs tremble. The pain is flooding through my body, but I clench my teeth and gasp.

"Thirty-seven" calls the counter. Three more, I've almost made it through, that gives me a sigh of relief and hope.

"Stick out your perky tits for the last three lashes," calls the executioner. No, that must not be true! Not my boobs again; they've already suffered so badly, they can't take any more. The pain is already pounding wildly in my breasts.

I shake my head in desperation. Then someone in the crowd yells, "Stick out your naughty tits, bitch, stick them out for the whip... do it!" The executioner looks at me and waits. In this moment I want to throw myself on the ground in front of him and the people and ask for forgiveness, I want to beg them to finally spare my breasts. But I am firmly tied to the post.

Again I hear their shouts, "Your naughty boobs have to be punished!" I realize there will be no mercy. Why are people so cruel? Why do they hate my tits? Why are my boobs naughty and need to be punished?

I see the judge nod approvingly to the executioner, I'm shocked. The hangman tells me, "Show us your pride, girl, be brave! You've heard what people are asking for." I'm scared, I don't want this, but I realize they're going to force me any way. My fear turns to anger.

"Okay, I'll show my pride... I'll bravely do what you want, but then leave me in peace," I say to myself. "No begging, no lamentation, I’ll brave the whip… My boobs will defy all his vicious attacks!"

I look at the hangman and suddenly nod in determination. I comply and gently push my breasts against the whip. My tits are throbbing and already on fire. “Three more lashes, somehow I'll get through this!” I am determined to fight.

I'm trembling, waiting for the next vicious lash. But they yell again, "Stick out your naughty tits further, much further!" This infuriates me even more, and defiantly I do as they demand.

I see the executioner raise his arm, hear the whip howl through the air. I hold my breath, then the blow hits me. Wildly slapping, the strap bites deep into my injured breasts. They are compressed by the force of the leather and jump back as if freed.

Moments later, the pain in my tits almost explodes and begins to rage for what feels like an eternity. And again some pee drips between my legs, but I hardly notice it.

I want to be brave, but I have to scream. Then I can't breathe, my strength dwindles. "Oh, God, how cruelly my tender breasts can hurt…"

I gasp and try to collect myself. "Two more, I can do it," I tell myself. I hear their calls again. I don't resist anymore, I do as they ask, I stick out my 'naughty tits', throbbing wildly, flooding my senses with pain. But I bravely push my boobs towards the next lash.

The whip howls, I close my eyes anxiously, but moments later I open them in shock again. It feels like my tits are being ripped off. And again the raging pain greets me. As I stare at my breasts in terror, I see my right nipple bleeding; I can feel my bud pounding painfully to the beat of my heart. My blood wells up, drop after drop collects on my injured nipple, only to fall under its own weight onto my belly and ribs. I see my whipped breasts hectically rising and falling with my breathing.

public flogging (T5) - by Zerosen.jpg

Someone yells, "Hangman, make her naughty boobs bleed some more!" It's still not enough for them. Again, others yell along; as if externally controlled, I submit and stick out my tits towards the whip and the audience... "More... more!" I try, I curve some more, I push out my chest even further… Of course, my perky boobs need to be harshly punished – my naughty tits must bleed for me and my sins!

It's crazy, but in anger I stick out my devastated tits; I wait and think, "Come on, whip my boobs even harder ... the last lash, go ahead now!"

I suddenly see it as if from the outside, how I arch my back, how my breasts boldly push forward and a little further, so proudly. I see the executioner pull his arm back far and hurl the thong at me forcefully. I hear the whip howl again. This time I feel no fear, I stick out my tits bravely, even a little further.

The leather hits me with a nasty hiss; my breasts are hit very hard, constricted deeply by the strap and tremble. The executioner struck with all his might. My breasts feel like they're about to burst, but they fight back bravely even as the pain explodes inside my tits almost instantly.

I sink back to the post, flooded with more agony; my tormented breasts don't want to put up with this treatment, they protest very violently. My knees are getting weak, I'm sagging, but I'm hanging securely at the post and I got through it. One last scream, then I gasp and let my tears flow. I weep with pain and with relief; I survived my horrific flogging.

It takes a while before I can concentrate again. My breasts are burning; the pain is throbbing with every heartbeat. I stare in horror at the many welts. "I'm sorry, dear titties, that you had to suffer so badly for me and my sins. You were so brave..." Then I look at the sky. "Oh, dear God, please let my tender boobs completely heal," I beg.

The hangman looks at me again. "Cheer up, you're a brave and strong girl," he says appreciatively. I just nod, exhausted, but I can't be happy about his unexpected praise, it has cost me too much pain and suffering. I would never have wanted the cruel competition they forced me into. It was the worst fight of my life... I just want to be left alone, finally, I want to be untied and get clothes again; I want to get away from all the people, wish my breasts would stop throbbing...

Now it's Barbara's turn, the young widow next to me. She gets thirty lashes for adultery and fornication. How can she commit adultery as a widow? Anyway, I got 10 extra lashes as a whore and thief, but what bad crimes did I commit? I wish her the strength to get through it.

Now I am glad to have some rest and to regain my strength. I'm still naked and can hardly move. The air is fresh, but my body is on fire and my tits scream out their pain, they won't give me rest. My shoulders also hurt from the immobile arms tied far back at the post.

I hear the howl of the whip again, I twitch briefly, but the hissing strap is not aimed at me, the woman next to me is now struggling with fear and pain. The viewers also turn to her and leave me in peace.

I close my eyes, I am stiffly tied to the post, I feel thirst and pain; my bladder squeezes ... my pee has to wait. I'm trying to collect myself, I'm slowly finding some peace. I try to hide the malicious happenings around me, but Barbara's screams wake me up again and again...

Soon I begin to worry, “Where am I going if I am untied here? How do I get through the crowd unscathed, barefoot in my penitential shirt, where everyone recognizes me immediately?”

The Conclusion

And with that, the final section of chapter 2 follows seamlessly with Conrad’s point of view…

Here's a short Easter Monday story, not really appropriate to ancient China, but it's a public punishment...
Too short for a thread of its own, but I've already built the bridge from China to Europe with my last post here.

A Public Flogging

A short story about the punishment of two women in earlier times to an old but still impressive drawing by Zerosen with three additional image sections. The events are initially observed by a young man who is enthusiastic about the younger victim. Then there is a change of perspective to the view of a young widow as the second victim.

View attachment 1294089

1. - Anna

Excited, I walk into the city and through the streets. Two beautiful women are to be publicly whipped for their crimes today. It begins with a humiliating performance as the sinners are dragged through the city streets in chains, barefoot and clad in rags.

I hear excited people; I push my way through the crowd with strong arms; I am tall enough to look over most heads. Suddenly I see the two sinners in front of me, I hear their ankle chains rattling over the cobblestones. My eyes first fall on a young woman with tousled long hair and a hunched back, but with a certain grace and barely concealed beauty. The other is a little older, not quite as pretty, but certainly attractive; she is marked by fear and sadness.

I hear angry abuse from the crowd and I think to myself, "Isn't it enough for people that these women are flogged for their crimes?"

The two women are dragged away by guards on ropes which are tugging at their bound hands. Their path leads to the great market square and I follow them, accompanied by the clinking of their ankle chains on the cobblestone street. There, in the marketplace, a platform with two whipping posts has been erected for their punishment. Guards drag the two sinners upstairs, when they reach the top their hands are untied and the women are forced to undress in a shameful manner and in full view of all. Arms and hands are still trying to cover their boobs and nakedness, but helpers drag the sinners to the prepared posts, where they are tied securely - with their backs to the post! Their legs are spread between boards with holes. The wood closes, fear and deep shame fill the faces of the two victims, but the audience is filled with enthusiasm and anticipation.

I am excited too and delighted to be able to see the two women fully naked and front on, far more than I could have expected. I stare at their breasts, the younger one has amazing perky tits with big buds, the other has big heavy boobs that bend a little under gravity.

The long walk in the morning was worth it for me, I enjoy this sight. I can even see both girls' pussy clearly, the board between their feet forcing them to keep their legs open. A great idea whipping these gorgeous women from the front, I think to myself.

The two sinners bow their heads, trying to avoid the greedy looks of the crowd. Their bodies tremble with fear and cold, they feel vulnerable to the looks and the whip with their most sensitive and feminine parts. That's just fair, I think with a little gloating.

Anna, the young woman at the right post, is the first. The judge takes the floor, accusing her of being a thief and whore. "As punishment and penance for your crimes you will receive 40 lashes from the front. Accept the judgment with humility!”

There are insults for the beautiful thief and whore, but applause for the verdict. I see the fear in her beautiful, proud eyes, maybe she even panics. 40 lashes, that's fierce, that will tear her tender skin, she will have to drink terrible pain. At the moment I'm not quite sure whether I should show pity or be happy about the forthcoming spectacle.

Anna is a really beautiful woman, I admire her delicate face and gorgeous body. As if spellbound, I look at her stunning, pointy tits, from which large nipples protrude excitedly in the cold. I wonder if her breasts will also be punished and I find myself shamefully wishing for the same. Yes, I actually wish that these exciting tits would be severely punished...

My and most other eyes are on this girl who is supposed to make the cruel beginning. The executioner stands in front of her, he is a bear of a man, I can feel her trembling.

The strong man raises his arm with the whip threateningly, then he strikes playfully and yet brutally. The thin whip howls through the air, hisses, slaps and cruelly bites the tender skin of the girl. Anna clenches her teeth, she only moans and gasps, but her whole body tenses up. The pain is intense and truly malignant. Again and again the executioner strikes, blow after blow drawing red welts on Anna's tender skin. She struggles and gasps, but tears soon flow. Yet she shows bravery and strength in her pain and distress.

The strong man draws the whip across her shoulders, her rib cage, across her stomach, down to her hips, then to her thighs. the girl really spells me, the way she twitches and squirms under the whip, the way her skin turns red with welts, the way she throws out her amazing tits after each lash as her back arches in pain. I am impressed by this young woman, by her beauty as well as by her courage with which she endures this severe punishment.

"Thirteen," calls a helper. Oh dear, she still has so much left to endure, I think sympathetically, but also with some joy.

But the executioner and the audience want more. Someone shouts, "Hit that whore harder, we want to hear her screams!" Others loudly support the caller.

Suddenly the executioner pulls the whip higher again, the strap whizzes violently over her excited but still pale tits. From the top left on her shoulder across both breasts to the bottom right on her rib cage, the whip tongue traces a fiery trail. Her hard-hit boobs tremble and shake; they jump back almost happily, as if her tits had been longingly waiting for this blow.

But the pain is roaring, which elicits a first, high-pitched scream from the girl in distress. It makes you want more, much more…

The executioner finds her sensitive, tender flesh all too quickly, which upsets us all. In fact, I think even most of the women in the audience are staring enviously at Anna's breasts and secretly enjoying the young woman's suffering under the whip. Only a few girls, frightened and protective, touch their own breasts.

The man keeps the whip raging on her breasts, first on the left, then on the right, the agitated buds that crown her gorgeous tits, each reaping a vicious blow. The strap swishes at once over the bottoms of both breasts, then over the upper curves. Her boobs tremble, the searing pain elicits more screams from the sinner, which lighten the minds of the audience.

Now her perky tits are challenging the whip themselves, I stare at her boobs, I'm shaking with excitement, I'm totally hooked. But I also see how bravely their bosoms endure this punishment, they tremble and wobble gracefully, but then they stand up calmly and politely to await the next blow. Her feminine curves are covering with fiery red lines; I'm sure her tits are burning like hell.

"Twenty", she got through it half way.

Anna suffers terribly, but she soon adjusts mentally to the brutal attacks and the intense pain; she refuses to scream. Only gasps and moans can be heard from her mouth. This unnecessarily angers the executioner, but the young woman continues to defy his blows.

"What a great woman!" I admire her strength, I don't want her punishment to stop, but my heart begins to burn for Anna.

The whip is thin and sure to leave extremely painful marks, but it barely tears the victim's delicate skin. I just see some blood running where welts cross, but that won't spoil her beauty. I feel relieved at this thought. Yes, I came to see these women suffer, but suddenly I don't want their beauty to be spoiled. The judge and executioner showed some mercy in the selection of the whip, but not in the extent and execution of the punishment.

Forty lashes, that doesn't seem to end. Anna stopped counting a long time ago. Again and again and without warning her breasts are attacked. As cheeky as her tits stick out unintentionally, they almost challenge the whip. But how could she change that, almost motionless tied to the post?

I see her tits provoking us all, I know she can't help it ... and that makes me happy. And yet I admire her courage and beauty.

She finally hangs powerlessly at the post and waits for the next blow. Each crack of the whip, followed by uncontrollable pain, her gasping and waiting for the next blow, sets the pace of her life for an agonizing eternity.

Now the young woman would like to cry out her pain, but she lacks the strength to do so; each blow floods her with new pain, tearing the air out of her lungs.

Only if another blow hits and devastates her breasts does the pain explode so violently that she cries out briefly. This tempts the executioner and everyone but Anna wishes him to whip her perky tits. I can't escape this cruel spectacle either, I also have to admit that every stroke that hits her great boobs is wonderfully rewarded by Anna and her tits.

"Thirty-three," seven more to go.

The audience berates Anna as a whore and thief, but in the end many viewers are just as impressed as I am by the strength of this excitingly beautiful woman. "She will soon find many suitors," I think to myself, "Maybe I'll even be one of them... Maybe? Certainly!"

Suddenly her pussy is attacked by the whipping tongue, her whole body jerks and her legs flap, but she can't close her thighs. Anna's mouth opens and her lovely face is flooded with pain, but she stares at the executioner with eyes as if she wants to kill him. He just grins and hits again. This time he punishes her hips and delicate pubic mound. Again Anna jerks magnificently, arching her back and throwing out her badly whipped but now even more exciting tits.

And so it continues. I really feel sorry for the girl, yet I wish this punishment would never end. Forever I want to see Anna there naked at the post, writhing under the whip that hurts her but doesn't seriously harm her.

View attachment 1294091

"Show us your pride, thief... stick out your naughty whore tits for the last three lashes!" Anna looks at the executioner in shock, her face is covered with tears, is marked by pain and suffering, but then she nods thoughtfully.

Three more blows, she can survive that, I think to myself, and the girl may have thought so too. Angrily, Anna submits to her fate, boldly and cheekily she stretches her devastated tits towards the whip - but what else does she have to lose?

"Come on girl, stick your tits out further!" one yells. Gazing at the crowd, she arches her back defiantly and pushes her tits even further towards the whip. People are mesmerized and widen their eyes, I'm totally thrilled.

Then the whip howls through the air, the leather beats her beautiful, delicate and soft boobs pitilessly and cruelly. Anna sinks into agony, but the end is now in sight. With the penultimate blow, her right nipple is hit hard and starts to bleed. I see red drops swell on her bud before falling onto her chest.

Pain and beauty combine wonderfully with Anna. I'm struggling to organize my thoughts because people are now chanting, "Push out your tits, girl, push them towards the whip!" Boldly or defiantly, Anna arches her back and cheekily sticks out her tits.

"You're wonderful, Anna!" I exclaim and can't stop myself. People yell, “Stick your tits out further… even further… further!” She tries, the executioner gives her time and waits.

A final, excited howling and hissing in the air, a relieving smack on her outstretched, hot breasts, which tremble violently again before jumping back and throwing off the leather as if released. The pain explodes and rages, Anna feels as if her boobs are about to burst. She screams, but she got over it. She is panting and crying, her skin is horribly on fire; Anna is exhausted and yet relieved.

I want to comfort her now and put my arms around her, but I know there are too many guards standing by to stop me. But later, maybe, I'll find another opportunity to protect Anna, this wonderful girl, from the intrusive mob. "She's a thief and a whore," I think briefly. "What's the point, she's a beautiful and brave woman! Surely she did it in distress..."

The second part, the punishment of the young widow, will follow in the next few days!

I just happened across this story of the breast-whipping of a beautiful young prisoner. Very nicely done, and I'll look for the second part.

Thank you,

Boccaccio

Dear Rupert, may I follow your thread with some "punishments in ancient China" ?
I found recently a lot of pics about that topic....
I have also a question, did'nt found the answer to the question asked before.
May I add erotic, not gorish, pics depicting a ling-chi ?

And what's about the cruxes ?

60322094_p3.jpg60322094_p4.jpg60322094_p5.jpg60322094_p6.jpg60322094_p11.jpg

Dear Rupert, may I follow your thread with some "punishments in ancient China" ?
I found recently a lot of pics about that topic....
I have also a question, did'nt found the answer to the question asked before.
May I add erotic, not gorish, pics depicting a ling-chi ?

And what's about the cruxes ?
Hi Gerembeau,
thank you for your offer and your pictures!

Of course, you are welcome to post anything related to punishments in ancient China here :)
I didn't even stick strictly to the topic with my last story (A Public Flogging).
I would like to write my own "Chen Shouzhen" story here soon, but I'm not yet entirely clear about the process of her execution.
I think your current crucifixion images and the execution of a woman by many deep stitches with a lance would fit :devil-flip:

For the fate of Chen Shouzen look here:

Last edited:
I would like to write my own "Chen Shouzhen" story here soon, but I'm not yet entirely clear about the process of her execution.
I think your current crucifixion images and the execution of a woman by many deep stitches with a lance would fit :devil-flip:
I have a superb set of ling-chi, very erotic, will you challenge your first authentic chinese punishment ? -
:)
))))))))))))))))

111551689_p4.jpg

"Ling-chi is not a vulgar, gorish debreasting, but part of a tradition that we must honor, proudly display, and should re-establish, especially for women."
Lingchi is, from today's perspective, a particularly cruel form of execution that was practiced in China until 1905. It literally means 'creeping death', as the slow bleeding of the victim through very painful wounds finally led to death. However, this type of execution was in no way more cruel than the breaking of bones on the wheel, the burning alive of heretics and witches in Europe, or the execution by crucifixion that was widespread in the Roman Empire.

From my impression, however, there seem to have been quite different versions of Lingchi regionally and over the centuries.

1) There was the possibility of inflicting a few deep wounds on the victim, as shown in the pictures above, for example here:

Ling Chi 10.jpg

2) But there was also execution by a thousand cuts, where many small wounds to very slow bleeding to death:

Ling Chi 6.jpg

3) In the last documented executions by Lingchi in China (1905), however the breasts/genitals were first cut off, then the arms and legs, and finally the head.
In a probably older variant, the victim's body was disemboweled before beheading:

Ling Chi 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lingchi is, from today's perspective, a particularly cruel form of execution that was practiced in China until 1905. It literally means 'creeping death', as the slow bleeding of the victim through very painful wounds finally led to death. However, this type of execution was in no way more cruel than the breaking of bones on the wheel, the burning alive of heretics and witches in Europe, or the execution by crucifixion that was widespread in the Roman Empire.

From my impression, however, there seem to have been quite different versions of Lingchi regionally and over the centuries.

1) There was the possibility of inflicting a few deep wounds on the victim, as shown in the pictures above, for example here:

View attachment 1415025

2) But there was also execution by a thousand cuts, where many small wounds to very slow bleeding to death:

View attachment 1415028

3) In the last documented executions by Lingchi in China (1905), however the breasts/genitals were first cut off, then the arms and legs, and finally the head.
In a probably older variant, the victim's body was disemboweled before beheading:

View attachment 1415029
I get that there is a following for Ling chi but members must be aware that excessive gore breaches the site rules.

Can we have an excessive pic to be sure to don't break the rules ?
Our Forums provide a safe place in which adults can enjoy their shared interest in the erotic aspects of Crucifixion etc. We welcome a wide range of photos, videos, imaginative artwork, reproductions of historical documents and artworks, and other visual images on these topics. We welcome discussion of these topics, historical inquiry into them, imaginative stories and poems, jokes and banter.

The wide range of material we welcome is illustrated in the Archive.

But there are certain limits, which must be observed:

First, it should go without saying that any people in photos or videos acting out Crucifixion or taking part in BDSM or similar activities must be freely consenting adults. If Moderators have any doubts about this, the images will be deleted.

We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges.

Likewise, we do not allow videos or images of real people engaged in forms of so-called BDSM which are stupid and dangerous, and could well lead to serious injury or death, or to criminal charges, nor do we allow posts that encourage or assist such activities.

The subject matter of our Forums entails portrayals of cruelty and violence, and the range of acceptable content is wide. However, we are not, and do not intend to become, an "open house" site for all kinds of hard-core sadistic pornography.

Examples of content that is not wanted and will not be allowed include:

· Portrayals that focus excessively on mutilation or dismemberment (body parts being, or having been, cut or ripped off)

· Portrayals or discussion of cannibalism,

· photos or videos of real people dying or dead.

Our Forums provide a safe place in which adults can enjoy their shared interest in the erotic aspects of Crucifixion etc. We welcome a wide range of photos, videos, imaginative artwork, reproductions of historical documents and artworks, and other visual images on these topics. We welcome discussion of these topics, historical inquiry into them, imaginative stories and poems, jokes and banter.

The wide range of material we welcome is illustrated in the Archive.

But there are certain limits, which must be observed:

First, it should go without saying that any people in photos or videos acting out Crucifixion or taking part in BDSM or similar activities must be freely consenting adults. If Moderators have any doubts about this, the images will be deleted.

We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges.

Likewise, we do not allow videos or images of real people engaged in forms of so-called BDSM which are stupid and dangerous, and could well lead to serious injury or death, or to criminal charges, nor do we allow posts that encourage or assist such activities.

The subject matter of our Forums entails portrayals of cruelty and violence, and the range of acceptable content is wide. However, we are not, and do not intend to become, an "open house" site for all kinds of hard-core sadistic pornography.

Examples of content that is not wanted and will not be allowed include:

· Portrayals that focus excessively on mutilation or dismemberment (body parts being, or having been, cut or ripped off)

· Portrayals or discussion of cannibalism,

I understand that images, reports and texts about Lingchi always represent a balancing act between what is still permissible on these forums and what is no longer desired - a very clear line cannot be drawn.

Personally, I noticed that a graphic representation with black and white drawings of Lingchi - up to the mutilation of the victim - was still accepted in "1919 - Imperial China" (filed in the archive), but a comparable color drawing was deleted in my post yesterday.

All right, it's a difficult border and we need to try to develop some sensitivity to it...

To be honest, I have not a clear answer, referring to what has been already posted here and there.
I have had previously 2 pics deleted which stoned me and I stopped posting because I was angry.
Actually, I try to share a lot of pics for the pleasure of most of members.
What will I do if I have some new pics deleted because the line is not clear, when other pics I feel worse than mines are authorized ?
Probably the best I can is to accept what I feel like iniquity and forget.
I'll try.
In any case, it's a debate that no longer has any real interest. Love the forum or leave it

Attachments

• 111551689_p8.jpg
    111551689_p8.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 111551689_p9.jpg
    111551689_p9.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 111551689_p10.jpg
    111551689_p10.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 111551689_p11.jpg
    111551689_p11.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 111551689_p12.jpg
    111551689_p12.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 246
We don't 'authorise' anything, we try to see every post every day but we do this on top of our real life commitments. If you see an image that you feel breaches the gore rule report it and we will look at it.

I think the rules demonstrate that balance that the original site staff were trying to strike between a crux only site and one that encompasses other forms of BDSM without straying into the realms of hardcore extremely violent pornography. Beheading and ling chi are historic forms of execution and we have to take a judgement on what is acceptable, but dismembering, including debreasting, a still living victim is problematic.

But photos of blurred dying people are allowed. Tbh dying person is still a dying person. With or without blur, this is a person who deserves respect, and in my humble opinion, we shouldn't be looking at them on a forum primarily meant for entertainment.

@gerembeau Please continue, it is only art, not the suffering of a real person.

Lingchi is a form of extreme, terrible, ritual and codified torture. Like the Roman Crucifixion. It's obviously atrocious but fascinating. Obviously there have been crucified and mutilated humans in ancient times. Respect for the real dead, but here we fantasize, let's not forget it...

Back
Top Bottom