Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com
First: I will die for my city.
Second: Shit this hurts!!!
Third: City should sacrifice itself to get me down!!

Fourth: WHY don't they die for me?????

First: I will die for my city.
Second: Shit this hurts!!!
Third: City should sacrifice itself to get me down!!

Fourth: WHY don't they die for me?????
What a brief !
Yes...that's what my feeling changed time by time.
Absolutely correct :bdsm-heart:
But almost every one might be the same too if they tasted the Roman's justice on Tree of Shame :rolleyes:

Did she really believe that the people would rebel for her? Did she make her decision without thinking? Is she no longer responsible for her decision? Where simply the suffering is too strong to maintain lucidity and dignity.
Honor is damned. I wanna live :mad:

Today's page

Some will enjoy her ordeal. Some will have sympathy.
And some will feel sympathy and yet still be thrilled and aroused by her suffering. We are complicated creatures.

Your people cannot help you, Yupar. You must rely on your own strength. remember, you are a Queen!

(The agony in her limbs, the flies that crawl on her bare flesh and sup on her juices, the cruel eyes of many in the crowd, each of these takes a little more of her strength, saps a little more of her will. One thing is sure, she cannot escape.

What a brief !
Yes...that's what my feeling changed time by time.
Absolutely correct :bdsm-heart:
But almost every one might be the same too if they tasted the Roman's justice on Tree of Shame :rolleyes:
I wouldn't volunteer in the first place, but I respect the queen, empress, noble, free-woman or slave who would :p

Between the ordeal of the queen and the frightened population : the intimidating look of the centurion and the satisfied grin of the executioners!
Some will enjoy her ordeal. Some will have sympathy.
And some will feel sympathy and yet still be thrilled and aroused by her suffering. We are complicated creatures.

Your people cannot help you, Yupar. You must rely on your own strength. remember, you are a Queen!

(The agony in her limbs, the flies that crawl on her bare flesh and sup on her juices, the cruel eyes of many in the crowd, each of these takes a little more of her strength, saps a little more of her will. One thing is sure, she cannot escape.
Final scene: the beginning of the end.

I'm suffering full of agony and embarrassment.
I am crucified like a worst criminal of the city, by wearing nothing except crown of thornes.
My exposed pussy covered with untamed pubic hairs are all the world to see :oops:

(If i know my poor fate earlier, i could have shave my pussy )

Now I'm hanging like a typical slave with no dignity at all.
I wish I could escape from this shame and pain. :crybaby2:

Please wake me up from this nightmare !

Last edited:
I am crucified like a worst criminal of the city, by wearing nothing except crown of thrones.
My exposed pussy covered with untamed pubic hairs are all the world to see :oops:

(If i know my poor fate earlier, i could have shave my pussy )

In her pain Yupar has flashbacks to every trial she served as judge, jury, and executioner. She sees their faces as she read the sentences...."Marcus Antoni I have convicted you of being a thief. Death by crucifixion." "Julia Venita- runaway slave. Death by crucifixion."
She remembers every one of the many she had ordered stripped, scourged, and marched naked to the killing field. Their Titilus hung around their necks with the nails that would be driven through them. Julia speaks to Yumar..."It took me 3 days to die on that cross. People took bets to see if I could make a 4th day. You wouldn't let the guards break my legs or lance my chest. Did I deserve that for running away?"

Final scene: the beginning of the end.
Great picture. The queen is suffering a terrible execution. Her enemies are pleased with her torturous crucifixion. Even those who held the queen in a good light are amazed by her naked body so vividly displayed. All should wonder what the queen thinks of her plight...
I am crucified like a worst criminal of the city, by wearing nothing except crown of thrones.

...well, that is sort of an answer. She must want to cover herself and disappear from the cross, but the spikes forbid her escaping...

In her pain Yupar has flashbacks to every trial she served as judge, jury, and executioner. She sees their faces as she read the sentences...."Marcus Antoni I have convicted you of being a thief. Death by crucifixion." "Julia Venita- runaway slave. Death by crucifixion."
She remembers every one of the many she had ordered stripped, scourged, and marched naked to the killing field. Their Titilus hung around their necks with the nails that would be driven through them. Julia speaks to Yumar..."It took me 3 days to die on that cross. People took bets to see if I could make a 4th day. You wouldn't let the guards break my legs or lance my chest. Did I deserve that for running away?"
a thief.. deserved to die.
a run away slave..that's the law to put her on the cross.
I don't pity for them..:devil-king:
But now i know that how horrible of being on the cross, displayed naked for all the world to see.
This agony and shame... for a queen and noble born like me..it's horrible fate. I don't deserve to die like them without any dignity. :frown::(
She must want to cover herself and disappear from the cross, but the spikes forbid her escaping...
Gods... please ease my sufferings. :crybaby2:

a thief.. deserved to die.
a run away slave..that's the law to put her on the cross.
I don't pity for them..:devil-king:
But now i know that how horrible of being on the cross, displayed naked for all the world to see.
This agony and shame... for a queen and noble born like me..it's horrible fate. I don't deserve to die like them without any dignity. :frown::(

Gods... please ease my sufferings. :crybaby2:
The Queen who showed no pity or mercy shall receive none. Nor shall she have any dignity. When the Queen thirsts she should be offered the same piss soaked sponge her victims received...

Back
Top Bottom