Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do love playing rack scenes. Especially when the tormentor take it slooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kisses

willowfall
I do have an understanding and some experience with mechanical devices. If I were to build a rack it would have the proper gear reduction built in to allow minute increases in tension by a small turn of the crank handle. The ratchet mechanism would have very fine teeth to allow it to lock ever 12 or 13mm of stretching.
Would that work for you?

I do have an understanding and some experience with mechanical devices. If I were to build a rack it would have the proper gear reduction built in to allow minute increases in tension by a small turn of the crank handle. The ratchet mechanism would have very fine teeth to allow it to lock ever 12 or 13mm of stretching.
Would that work for you?

I've never delved into the mechanics of a rack but having done it in RL (under VERY controlled circumstances) I can this about me.

Small incremental stretches are very erotic. You fight against the restraints, you feel you body being stretched and stretched to the point where you can't move. Helplessness sets in. you can move your fingers and toes but that is it. We used leather lined cuffs but I imagine if rope was used you'd feel it cutting into you ankles and wrists. And then there would be stinging in the extremities. The next slight pull makes you feel like you are being pulled apart all over your body....................................

Now we did do one sudden long pull to stretch me completely out after most of the tension had been taken in. That was a sudden intense sharp pain like dislocating a joint (and yes I have. I also tore my ACL playing basketball). Both the suddenness and the intensity of that was quite painful but set my mind into the torture scene. I was able to transition (mentally) from consensual play to torture.

So I think you have to design the machine to do both for the full effect.

kisses

willowfall

I've never delved into the mechanics of a rack but having done it in RL (under VERY controlled circumstances) I can this about me.

Small incremental stretches are very erotic. You fight against the restraints, you feel you body being stretched and stretched to the point where you can't move. Helplessness sets in. you can move your fingers and toes but that is it. We used leather lined cuffs but I imagine if rope was used you'd feel it cutting into you ankles and wrists. And then there would be stinging in the extremities. The next slight pull makes you feel like you are being pulled apart all over your body....................................

Now we did do one sudden long pull to stretch me completely out after most of the tension had been taken in. That was a sudden intense sharp pain like dislocating a joint (and yes I have. I also tore my ACL playing basketball). Both the suddenness and the intensity of that was quite painful but set my mind into the torture scene. I was able to transition (mentally) from consensual play to torture.

kisses

willowfall
Ropes attached to leather cuffs and foot stocks do the trick for us. The stocks and cuffs are fixed withs, and the ropes “stretch“, which gives a little wiggle room…and boy, does he make me writhe and wiggle!

I think you should write a book about your life ... for one thing it will be a LOT more interesting than the literary output (read identitarian garbage) published nowadays, for another I truly enjoy your narrative style and class .... I'd buy that book, for sure.

Thank you for the compliment. A lot of my friends are encouraging me to write my non-BDSM stories (most of them don't know about that part of my life and I've got some great horse stories) because a lot of them are just drop dead funny.

I think a collection of the BDSM ones will have to wait until mom passes away.

kisses

willowfall

Thank you for the compliment. A lot of my friends are encouraging me to write my non-BDSM stories (most of them don't know about that part of my life and I've got some great horse stories) because a lot of them are just drop dead funny.

I'm sure you have (them stories). They say the funniest people to sit next at a wedding are the cops and the proctologists. BDSM practitioners probably would follow close.

kisses

willowfall
Your explanation about your experience is very interesting (and thank you for sharing that). I hadn't thought much about the real life aspect of being racked (consensual), and the point when the eroticism becomes real torture. In my fantasies the rack stretching is always done slowly by degrees over a period of time. It might involve a stretch, then relaxed, followed by a stretch one notch tighter for a longer period of time. Repeat till she's at her limit. Alternately, she would be stretched just shy of being suspended between the rollers, and locked in the position for a long period of time. Then she wold be given a quick, hard pull and kept there for a short time before being relaxed. Repeat as desired.

That could be accomplished by have two separate roller mechanisms. On one end of the rack, the crank, gear, and ratchet lock would be designed for very minute increases. The other roller at the opposite end would have the cranking gears and ratchet set for a longer pull at a time. You would use either one depending on what you wanted to do.... short pulls slow and gradual, or quick and brutal stretches for maximum effect.

kisses

willowfall
beautifull description !

Working on some files and came across this one. It's so beautiful I had to post it (it is Ms Dia Zerva in all her glory).

Looking at it, my first thought is "where are my skewers?". :devil2:

%12.jpg

Working on some files and came across this one. It's so beautiful I had to post it (it is Ms Dia Zerva in all her glory).

View attachment 1072212
It’s a shame that the table is not split in the middle…then a wormscrew could be used to lengthen it, and stretch her in tiny increments…and the stocks wouldn’t tighten, just hold her wrists and ankles firmly.

It’s a shame that the table is not split in the middle…then a wormscrew could be used to lengthen it, and stretch her in tiny increments…and the stocks wouldn’t tighten, just hold her wrists and ankles firmly.
Yes. I know this wasn't actually a rack for stretching (it should have been), but she looked so good, I just had to post it.

View attachment 1072212

This is a classic rack pic Wulf (even without stretching), the ribs do it for me every time.

Tiny increments adding up, bit by slow bit over an excruciating time. Wondering if there is another turn coming, or if this is it. Trying to endure the pain until it is over. There was a story here a few years ago with a woman who was being stretched in stages, put on the rack for a period each day, a test of endurance and strength.

here's a series you may like, looks like there's still plenty of slack in that body :)

351514457.jpg1211667887.jpg1073607080.jpg1671803418.jpg884894295.jpg223197890.jpg1451179034.jpg824648711.jpg1901087836.jpg2038155338.jpg

This is a classic rack pic Wulf (even without stretching), the ribs do it for me every time.

Tiny increments adding up, bit by slow bit over an excruciating time. Wondering if there is another turn coming, or if this is it. Trying to endure the pain until it is over. There was a story here a few years ago with a woman who was being stretched in stages, put on the rack for a period each day, a test of endurance and strength.

here's a series you may like, looks like there's still plenty of slack in that body :)

View attachment 1073006View attachment 1073005View attachment 1073004View attachment 1073003View attachment 1073002View attachment 1073001View attachment 1073000View attachment 1072999View attachment 1072998View attachment 1072997
Like them ? Oh hell yes. Stretched or not she's just f'ing beautiful. Great post, and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom