Random Manipulations

Go to CruxDreams.com
it is a background from a movie and it are not girls which they crucified bur barbarian

Attachments

• Rome m15.jpg
    Rome m15.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 391
  • Rome m16.jpg
    Rome m16.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Rome m18.jpg
    Rome m18.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 392
and some more

Attachments

• Rome m8.jpg
    Rome m8.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Rome m9.jpg
    Rome m9.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 373
  • Rome m12.jpg
    Rome m12.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 404
  • Rome m13.jpg
    Rome m13.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 389
  • Rome f1.jpg
    Rome f1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 407
and some preceptors

Attachments

• Rome against Amazons1.jpg
    Rome against Amazons1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 370
  • Rome against Amazons3.jpg
    Rome against Amazons3.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 357
  • Rome against Amazons2.jpg
    Rome against Amazons2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 383
Rome f1.jpg

What a gorgeous woman this had to be! I know they wouldn't have shown her naked, but just pan around to the front, please!!! Seems like such a waste to crucify one so beautiful! Would they really have done it? Lots of better uses for her alive, even if she were condemned. Oh well, I'm guessing the guards at least had their way with her before hanging her up. What story would she tell of how she came to be crucied at a slave mine?

..cause they can???

Tree

Make sure Mr. C gets the backdrops he wants...
Well, yes, you're right. No restraints on their use of power, especially if she's a slave, or not a citizen. You were simply charged, condemned and executed. You'd get a perfunctory hearing of some sort and no appeal. I guess by crucifying even such a lovely gal as she they make the point that they'll certainly crucify anyone else. She'll probably be quite worse for the wear by the time she gets to the cross. They'll have their fun with her first. As tiresome as routine crucifixions would be, I'm sure executioners would take more than a little delight in crucifying the occasional female.

Nice pic's.

Back
Top Bottom